Some things are always an option, and never a priority. At times in life, even the most well-intentioned of us forget this. In our lives, we make choices every day. It is our nature to weigh options and make decisions about these choices. But sometimes we need to be reminded that nothing is ever so urgent or important that it should require us to sacrifice what’s truly important in life: family, friends, and faith.
It’s sometimes those things we don’t prioritize that get us where we need to go. Paying attention to the small, simple things in life is the best way to live long and healthy lives. Things like material things shouldn’t be a priority in our lives because these things depreciate, and only show how ignorant we are. There are more important things that should be our priorities.
Being a chooser does not make you a bad person, but it does mean that you should be careful about the things you prioritize. The busier you get and the more noise there is in your head, the more important it is to set clear priorities and stick with them. Some things can be done without fail and still expect nothing in return. Every drop of sweat, every tear you shed, every second you put to it—honour those sacrifices today with gratitude and understanding that they were never meant to be burdensome but rather essential pieces of life’s complexity.
Below is a collection of always an option never a priority quotes that will help you make the right choices in your life.
Always an Option Never a Priority Quotes
Some things are always an option, and never a priority; you can change your mind, but you cannot unthink. You can listen to others and learn from their experiences, but it’s nobody’s job to make you think or perhaps – more importantly – if indeed you should think at all.
1. Some things are always an option, and never a priority. It’s okay to have fun sometimes, but there are some things that you should take seriously.
2. Some things are always an option, never a priority. And some things we’re so sure we’d want during a crisis that when the moment came, we realized it wasn’t what we wanted at all.
3. Money is always an option, and never a priority. Look beyond money to what truly matters. Life has more meaning than your bank account balance.
4. Once you stop focusing on money and start focusing on priorities, you will find that your financial situation improves. Money is always an option, and never a priority.
5. Money can burn, but that doesn’t mean you need to. Make a more balanced decision with your money so you have more energy for what matters in life.
6. Money is always an option, never a priority. Having money doesn’t mean you have the best things in life.
7. Money is only a priority when it comes to spending, otherwise, money should just be an option.
8. Material things are always an option and never a priority unless they are a necessity. The mind is the most important resource to be protected, as it makes many of our decisions when instructed by our emotions.
9. You spend your time on things that matter. Some things are always an option, and never a priority.
10. It is not that we don’t make choices. It is just that some things are always an option, and never a priority.
11. The things that are truly important in our lives will always be there. There’s no need to worry about anything that can’t be done or given up.
12. Sometimes, you have to make choices. Choose what matters most to you, and forget about everything else.
13. Money is one of the most common metrics to judge success and prosperity. Stop prioritizing it, and start making it a tool instead.
14. Money is always an option, and never a priority. Decide what you want your money to buy, and then decide how much of it you want to spend on it. This way, you will use your money to craft a lifestyle that supports your passions.
15. Money is never a priority, it’s always just an option. Being smart with money and not spending a fortune can make your life so much easier.
16. Material things are always an option, and never a priority. If you want to celebrate something big, that’s great. But don’t forget that humans don’t live forever.
17. Material things are always an option, and never a priority. The point of our stuff is not to make us happy but to make us resourceful, to help us create a life we enjoy as much as possible without being distracted by the idea of acquiring more things.
18. Material things are always an option, but never a priority. Create your blessings by focusing on what is important and meaningful in life.
19. When it comes to buying things you don’t need, material things are always an option, but they’re never a priority.
20. Owning material things gives us the illusion of making our lives better. These things satisfy us for a short time, then we feel we need to buy more to feel that way again. That’s how we get caught in the trap of busyness.
21. Material things are always an option, and never a priority. You enjoy sharing experiences over things, and you love experiencing life through others.
22. Being happy is just a little bit of knowledge, and you have all you need. Material things are always an option, but never a priority.
23. Material things don’t always make us happy. But there’s no denying that investing in some of the finer things in life can make us feel good. It’s all about prioritizing what brings you joy every day and not focusing on what everybody else has.
24. Never a priority, always an option. The key is to have choices and options that make you feel confident, empowered, and ready for anything.
25. Life is an endless series of options. It’s never a good idea to make something that isn’t important your number one priority.
26. By making yourself a top priority, you always have options. Don’t worry about the future, worry about today and tomorrow.
27. There’s always an option. Don’t let your life be ruled by fear, but embrace the infinite possibilities that exist in front of you.
28. The more you improve yourself, the more options you’ll have. Don’t let your goals be held back by a lack of self-improvement.
29. Trust your gut. Live life free of restrictions and responsibilities, because everything is always an option.
30. Make the most of your life. Rather than looking at what’s always an option, look at what you can control and make a priority.
31. To live life the way you want, you must first know your goals. And to set goals, you must prioritize them. But sometimes it’s hard to see where your priorities lie when they’re all over the place.
32. Something to remember: some things are always an option, and never a priority.
33. You spend your entire life trying to achieve certain goals. Then you realize, that some things are always an option, and never a priority.
34. If you feel like your options are limited and that it’s impossible to do something, think about this in a new way.
35. Sometimes the best things in life are free. Don’t waste your time on unnecessary details, and focus on what’s important.
36. Your time is precious, but there are a few things that are always an option, and never a priority.
37. Somewhere in the back of our minds, we know that some things are always an option, and never a priority.
38. Our priorities are never to be defined by other people. And the best way to accomplish this is to know what those things are.
39. The question of what to do next is always on our minds. Some things are great, but their priority is never the best. Don’t get lost in the weeds trying to accomplish everything at once. Focus on one thing at a time, and give it your best shot.
40. Create the life you want by enjoying experiences instead of owning everything. Choose experiences over material things so that you can open up to new places and perspectives.
41. Material things are always an option, and never a priority. It doesn’t make you happy or bring you closer to anyone. You don’t need to impress people because your life is already impressive just by being alive.
42. Material things are always an option, never a priority. Life is more than what’s in your handbag or closet, it’s about how you use those items to feel confident and beautiful.
43. Don’t let material things be your priority in life. There’s more to it than that. The world has so much to offer and the most valuable treasures are stored within your heart.
44. You don’t need material things to be happy. There is so much more in life that you can be grateful for.
45. There’s more to life than money. Chase happiness and love, not things.
46. Your life is not defined by the things you own. Live your life consciously as your values call you to, and aim to make every day count.
47. The things you buy don’t define you. They make up a small portion of your life, and should never be at the top of your priority list.
48. Material things are always an option, and never a priority. When you have enough money to buy everything, it’s easier to focus on experiences rather than stuff.
49. Material things are always an option, and never a priority. If you can accept that it can free up your life to focus on what matters.
50. Material things are always an option and never a priority. The kind of person I am is the kind that won’t be distracted by all these materialistic things, instead, I would focus on what’s important in life.
I hope the collection of always an option never a priority quotes helps you to know exactly what you should prioritize and what you shouldn’t, in your life. Please share the post with others. Thank you.