Have you ever been in a situation where you are constantly blamed by others, whether you are innocent or not? Have you ever experienced being made to take responsibility for everything and anything? Bet it’s not a good feeling. But what’s worse about it is what it does to your self-esteem. Because once you are always blamed for everything, you might begin to feel pressure to be perfect and not make mistakes.
But since no one is perfect, that is an impossible task and so, anytime you make a mistake, you’d beat yourself up for falling below the unrealistic expectation and ultimately develop low self-esteem. This is a situation that nobody should be subjected to, but if you are in that situation, you definitely deserve an outlet to let it all out. And what better way than to see quotes that expresses exactly how you feel? That way, you can use it to express yourself or just to have something to relate to.
To help you with that, you can check out this collection of always blame me quotes. They are sure to help you understand your feeling and express yourself when you need to.
Always Blame Me Quotes
Why do you always blame me for everything? Why do you make me take responsibility for every wrong that is done here? Why I am constantly made to feel guilty if something goes wrong? I am so unhappy; even my usual favourite quotes are not helping. I want to be free of these accusations, so I can be happy.
1. I am always blamed for everything. I don’t deserve it, and I’m sick of this.
2. I have been blamed for everything, from my height to my intelligence. I am guilty of every crime in the book, but I have yet to be sentenced.
3. I’ve been blamed for everything from happiness to depression, success and failure. And I know why. Because I always fight for justice and fairness. I know that’s not what they want; they want me to be afraid of them. They want me to be defeated by their words or actions, but I refuse to be defeated.
4. I’m always blamed for everything, so sadly, I started blaming myself for everything too.
5. I am always the one blamed for everything. And I think I may have reached the point where I no longer care what anyone says. That’s what’s best for my mental health.
6. I’m constantly blamed for everything. I’m even blamed for being overlooked and ignored and misunderstood – but at the end of the day, I know I have to make a decision to choose myself.
7. I wish I wasn’t blamed for this, but I can’t help but think that maybe I’m always going to be blamed.
8. You can only get so much done when people are always blaming you for the results.
9. It’s never my fault. You would think as much as I complain, I’d be entitled to a little sympathy.
10. Don’t blame me for everything. You can’t control your emotions, so why should I be held responsible for how you choose to deal with them?
11. Why am I always at fault? Blame yourself if you’re not happy.
12. I am always blamed for everything. I don’t know what I did to deserve this.
13. How do you feel when someone always blames you for everything?
14. I am always blamed for everything. I might as well get used to it, so I can cope better with it.
15. It’s hard to accept when you’re always being blamed.
16. I get blamed for everything. It’s not right. A good day is one where I don’t have to hear about my mistakes. I’m so sick of this shit.
17. I can’t believe it. I’m so upset and confused. I don’t understand why I am always being blamed.
18. Why do people blame me for everything? I didn’t do it. Why don’t they believe me? It makes me sad when they blame me for things that aren’t my fault. I wish they would trust me more.
19. Everybody always blames me for everything. Why? What have I done to deserve this?
20. You never listen to me. It’s like I can’t do anything right. I hate being blamed for everything.
21. When you realize that people blame you for everything, that everything is your fault, then you can’t be shocked or surprised when you lose.
22. It’s not my fault. It’s your fault. Why do you blame it on me?
23. Every day, I feel like complaining about being blamed for everything. But it’s useless to complain when you get no sympathy.
24. When are you going to realize that it’s your fault and not mine?
25. I can’t help but feel like I am the victim because everyone is always blaming me.
26. People expect me to be perfect all the time, and when I fall short, I am blamed. When will it ever end?
27. I don’t know what I did to deserve being blamed for everything, but all I know is that I don’t want this.
28. I can’t help but think that maybe I’m always going to be blamed for this.
29. I’m always blamed for everything, and now, I feel the need to take responsibility for everything.
30. I try my best to do everything right, but everybody seems to blame me when I do something wrong. I feel like an average kid who gets treated like a slave.
31. I don’t want to sound like a whiner, but I can’t help thinking that maybe I’ll always be blamed for what happened that day.
32. When will things change? When will I be able to live my life and not constantly be blamed?
33. I’m sorry about what happened. I know it’s not my fault, but sometimes, I can’t help but think I’d be blamed for this as well.
34. No matter what happens, it’s all your fault. Blame yourself. If you’re not happy, it’s your own fault; not mine. Why do I have to blame for it?
35. I’m tired of being accused every time a mistake is made in my family.
36. I live in constant fear of being blamed for something I did not do.
37. I think I’ve tried everything I can to make everyone happy. I don’t want to be blamed anymore.
38. I’m tired of always being treated as if I am guilty of everything that happens to everybody.
39. No matter what happens, people seem to blame me for something … even when I’m trying to help.
40. I hate being blamed for everything. I will never be the cause of anyone’s unhappiness because I have no control over anything in this world.
41. Nobody understands me; everybody blames me. I never get a break.
42. Being blamed is never fun, and being blamed all the time is even worse.
43. I’m always blamed for everything that goes wrong. Why don’t they blame me when everything is working out as well?
44. They always blame me for everything. That’s unfair.
45. When you are blamed for every mistake, it can be hard to stay motivated.
46. It’s hard when others always seem to point the finger at you. Even when it isn’t your fault, you feel like people are always suspicious of you.
47. If you are always blamed for everything, and nobody ever takes responsibility for anything, then you get used to blaming yourself. And that’s unhealthy.
48. The world is full of busy people. I guess it’s just easier to blame everything on me.
49. It shouldn’t be this way. I shouldn’t be blamed for everything.
50. Everyone is always blaming me for everything. Why can’t they just leave me alone?
51. You know what’s really unfair? Always being blamed for everything.
52. I’m sick of always being blamed for everything. When will I be able to put my foot down?
53. I do all I can to avoid blame, and it’s still not enough. I am still blamed for everything.
54. I’ve been blamed for everything from the stock market crash to communism. How is this fair?
55. Can anyone explain to me why I am always blamed for everything? No matter what I do, they will blame me.
56. I’m tired of always being blamed for everything.
57. Sometimes, it feels like all you do is get blamed for everything, but I promise you it’s not your fault. It’s just the way things are.
58. Everyone is always blaming me for everything, even when it is obviously not my fault.
59. In today’s society, it is always your fault. You are blamed for everything that goes wrong, no matter how big or small the problem is.
60. It’s not my fault I’m being blamed for everything.
61. You can keep blaming me if that will make you feel better, but the problem will still be there.
62. It feels like someone is always blaming me for everything. What kind of a joke is that?
63. I am always blamed for everything. And I don’t deserve it. Even when I was born, people blamed me for existing.
64. I’m always the one who gets blamed for everything that goes wrong.
65. As it usually happens in life, blame is always bestowed on me.
66. It’s not that I’m a bad person; it’s just that I’m always blamed for everything.
67. Being blamed for everything is a bummer. Don’t let it get you down!
68. Dear world, I know you think I’m crazy, but I do believe that I’m being blamed for everything.
69. It always seems like whatever’s wrong is somehow your fault. But you’re never to blame, right? Always remember that!
70. I always get blamed for things I didn’t do. It’s true. Every time I leave the house, one of my family members yells at me for something I didn’t do.
71. When you always get blamed for everything, it’s hard not to take it personally.
72. I feel like I’m always being blamed for everything that is going wrong.
73. You’re always the one people blame for everything. You’re always the one who has to suck it up and deal with it no matter what. It sucks.
74. Even when I’m not to blame, it feels like I am.
75. It’s easy to blame yourself for everything, but why should you have all the blame?
76. I have a situation that everyone keeps blaming me for. Only God knows why this is happening to me.
77. There’s no point in blaming others for your own mistakes. The best thing you can do is own them and learn from your mistakes.
78. The worst part of being a parent is always being blamed for everything.
79. I feel that I am always blamed for everything. And I can’t do anything about it.
80. You will always be blamed for everything. That’s how it is with the world.
81. If you’ve ever experienced being blamed for everything, you would probably stop blaming others for things happening to you.
82. No matter how much I change, people will always blame me for everything.
83. It’s hard to be blamed for everything, but I have learnt to accept and live with it.
84. I’m getting blamed for everything that happens in your life. And that’s so frustrating because it’s not really my fault.
85. I hate when people say that they’re sorry and then blame me for everything. I’m not the one to blame here.
86. I’m tired of being the villain. Is it too much to ask that I just be allowed to be human?
87. Everything you do is always blamed on someone else, even when you’re at fault. You should learn to take responsibility; nobody should be blamed for our wrongs.
88. You shouldn’t always have to bear the blame for everything.
89. If you’re always the scapegoat, you will always be afraid to admit your wrongs.
90. I’m not perfect, and neither are you. You are probably right if you’ve ever felt like someone was always blaming you for everything. But you shouldn’t stand for it.
91. When you realize that a lot of people are going to blame you for everything and that everything is going to be your fault, then it is not hard to predict that you will spend a lot of time thinking about what you have done wrong.
92. I have been blamed for everything and nothing in my life. But now it’s time to turn that around and be the person I want to be.
93. When the blame for everything falls on you, it’s easier to give up and just stop trying. But when you accept responsibility for your own mistakes, you can easily move on and start learning.
94. I can be blamed for everything, but I’m responsible for nothing.
95. When you’re always blamed for everything, it’s easy to feel like the victim. Let your voice be heard!
96. When you’re always blamed for everything, it’s almost like you don’t even exist.
97. There’s a reason you are always blamed for everything.
98. People always blame me for everything. I don’t know if it’s because I have a big mouth or the way I look, but they always find fault with me.
99. It’s easy to blame someone else when things don’t go your way. It is much harder to take responsibility for your own actions.
100. I have gotten so used to being blamed for everything that I have come to expect it.
So, we have come to the end of these always blame me quotes to help you process your feelings if you are always being blamed for everything. Let me know in the comment section if you found this post beneficial.