So many things in life depend on knowing your self worth. Your life can’t possibly be defined by someone else’s opinion of you, no matter how much praise or criticism you receive.
Knowing your worth is essential in every part of your life. It helps you know what career offers you may accept or reject, and it protects you from exploitation by other people, especially other people who think they know your worth better than you do.
If you have the knowledge, then you are more than equal to many others out there. Always be confident in your skills and don’t let your self worth decrease. Fight for what is right and be kind to others who deserve it.
If you need some motivation or need to motivate someone out there to always know their self worth, the following list of always know your self worth quotes will be helpful.
Always Know Your Self Worth Quotes
Never settle for anything less than your best. Be yourself, love who you are and be happy with yourself. You are so much more than others think of you—beautiful and smart. Always know your self worth. You have value. That makes you rare.
1. Always know your self worth. Recognize that you’re so much more than what they say you are. You are an amazing person and if you believe it, they will too.
2. Always know your self worth. Don’t let anyone else dictate the way you think of yourself. Be kind to yourself and know that you are beautiful and unique.
3. Always know your self worth. Never stop learning about yourself. Never stop growing and never stop challenging yourself to be better everyday.
4. Be the best version of yourself. Be proud of who you are, everything you’ve accomplished and where you are today; always know your self worth
5. Always know your self worth. Know that you are strong, smart and capable. You can accomplish anything you put your mind to.
6. Always know your self worth. You don’t know your worth until you are ready to put yourself out there and show the world what you’re made of.
7. Always know your self worth. When you start feeling yourself getting down on yourself, remember that in the end, what matters is who you are, not what other people think.
8. Always know yourself and what you want to do in life, don’t let anyone make you feel less than that.
9. Always know your self worth. You are more than the things you do, so remember that your self-worth does not come and go with what others think of you.
10. Always know your self worth. Your worth is not determined by what other people think. It’s what you think about yourself that matters
11. Always know your self worth. You are so unique. You have a story that’s worth writing. Be inspired by yourself and let your uniqueness shine
12. Always know your self-worth. This is the one thing you can control, and it will bring you peace when nothing else will.
13. Your self worth is not tied to your looks and it should never be. Don’t buy into the pressures put on young girls to fit a certain mould.
14. You have the power to define your own beauty. Always know that you are worth it, no matter what anyone else says about you.
15. Always know your self worth. You are blessed with a body that can be loved and cherished. Do the work to keep it gorgeous and be who you truly are.
16. You are enough. You are strong. You are capable of anything that you put your mind to. Always remember this and know that you have a purpose in life because without your self worth, you can’t be everything that you want to be.
17. Your self worth isn’t something you can buy or something you earn. It’s something you develop in your life, the way a plant grows.
18. Don’t let anyone tell you that you aren’t enough because you are. Always know that no matter what’s going on or who says otherwise. You are exactly how God made you.
19. Your worth is not determined by a man or a number. It’s determined by your actions and how others perceive them, and you always know your self worth.
20. Always know your self worth. You are the only one who gets to decide what you feel worthy of. You are worth more than you think.
21. Never compromise who you are for someone else. Always know your self worth and don’t let anyone take that away from you.
22. Always know your worth and value. And never ever be afraid to share who you are with the world.
23. There’s no substitute for knowing your own worth. Always remember to do what makes you happy, feel confident in yourself and love who you are. Always know your self worth.
24. Always know your self worth. You are enough. You are beautiful. You are loved. You can do anything you set your mind to, no matter what anyone says or does. Believe in yourself.
25. Never stop believing in yourself. Always know your worth and never let anyone tell you otherwise
26. When you’re confident about your own self worth and know that you’re worthy of love, it will change the way you see the world.
27. Self-love is a constant battle, but it’s worth the effort. Always know that you are worthy of being loved and that you are enough.
28. Always know your self worth. Never forget how worthy you are. Your worth is not determined by what you have or what you look like but by who you are inside and out.
29. Always know your self worth. Don’t let others’ opinions or expectations of you define your worth. You deserve to be happy and successful, no matter what anyone else says.
30. It’s important to know your self worth. It’s not about what other people think of you. Remember that in this busy world there is no point in taking yourself too seriously.
31. You don’t have to wait for others to tell you that you’re beautiful. You are. Know your self worth.
32. Always know your self worth. Never underestimate yourself. Never put yourself down. Always know you are enough and be your best.
33. Always know your self worth. Be the best version of yourself. Don’t compare your self worth to other people’s versions of yourself. Your unique value is what matters most, not how others see you
34. Always know your self worth. Your self worth is not determined by others or what they think of you. It is determined by your inner strength and confidence to love yourself unconditionally.
35. Always know your self worth. Know your worth. It’s not about what society says you are, but what you know for yourself.
36. Always know your self worth; your worth is not dependent on what someone says about you. It’s dependent on how you feel about yourself.
37. Always know your self worth. Never let anyone tell you that you’re not enough. Always feel confident in yourself, no matter what.
38. Always know your self worth. Know your worth—and be confident in how you’re doing. It’s always more important that you’re happy than being popular or successful.
39. Always know your self worth. Your worth doesn’t depend on what someone else thinks. And even if you don’t believe it, keep telling yourself how smart, good looking and capable you are.
40. Always know your self worth. You are enough. You are worth celebrating and you are worthy of being heard. You are what makes this world beautiful.
41. You don’t have to go it alone. You don’t need to work harder and longer to be a better person. Always know your self-worth, because everything else will fall in place when you feel confident and comfortable within yourself.
42. Always know your self worth. Your self-worth is not directly related to your bank account, but it is so closely connected you can’t imagine living a life without it.
43. Always know your self worth. You’re worth it. And there is no one else on this planet who will make you feel as good or bad as yourself, so embrace your flaws and own it.
44. Always know your self worth. You are so much more than what you think. Never forget who you are, and never let someone else define that person for you. Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
45. You are enough. You will never be perfect, and neither is anyone else, but you will always be able to change yourself for the better, no matter your situation. Always know your worth.
46. Always know your self worth via this body, but also by the way you treat people around you.
47. Always know your self worth. Don’t be afraid to show the world who you are and what you’re made of. Be sure that you are being authentic, respectable, and genuine with everything you do.
48. Despite what others are saying and doing to you, know your self worth. Don’t let anyone else dictate it for you.
49. Always know your self worth. We all need a little reminder when it comes to self-worth. You are enough, you are strong, and you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
50. Always know your self worth. Know your value. Set your own price. Trading time for money is a mistake that will only lead to unhappiness in the future.
51. You are the only one who determines your worth. You are the only person who can make a difference in your life. Always know your self worth.
52. Let’s not be afraid to express our true selves. Always know your worth, because the world always needs the best version of you.
53. Always know your self worth. When you know your worth, others will see it, too. You’re worth so much more than a moment’s disappointment.
54. Always know your self worth. Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re no good. You are the best.
You should know your own intrinsic value if you want to find opportunities and avoid exploitation. If you’re going to make something of yourself, this is when you need to begin doing it. Right now, your life represents possibility.
I hope you got motivated by the always know your self worth quotes here, do well to share with others.