When you’re always left out, it can be difficult to know how to deal with it. Sometimes, it’s just a phase and you’ll soon find yourself in the midst of a new group of friends. Other times, there are deeper problems that need addressing.
The worst part about feeling like an outsider is that you never know when it’s going to happen again. You could be having a good day where everything seems perfect, but then suddenly something random happens and people start excluding you from their conversations again.
It makes it hard for people like this to trust anyone because whenever they do make friends with someone new, they will feel that they will probably just turn around and leave them out again.
Here below are relatable always left out quotes that are sweet and beautiful for you to freely express yourself. Remember to be compassionate and not judgmental when including others.
Always Left Out Quotes
You’re always left out, left behind—even when you try to do the right things. You are not alone, even if nobody knows it. Well you are never truly alone — just take a deep breath, hold your head high and trust that God has a plan for your life.
1. We’re always left out. And I don’t know why people always seem to forget who we are. We are human beings, we have feelings, we have dreams and the right to be happy..
2. I’m tired of being always left out, I want to be included.
3. I wish there was a way to just stop all this pain and never have to feel like I’m always left out.
4. You’re not left out – you’re just living your best life.
5. I’ve been left out and I suppose it used to sting, but now I’m just thankful for the experience. If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life, it’s that you can’t choose who has your back but you can choose whom you don’t have.
6. We’re all just trying to find our place in this world. But sometimes it feels like there are no rules for inclusion.
7. When you’re always left out, it’s never a good thing. It’s like the world doesn’t want you there. It’s like you are always an outsider, no matter how hard you try, you will never be right.
8. You are not left out, you can stand strong in faith knowing that you are not an island.
9. You don’t have to be a part of everything to be happy and even if you are left out by the ones you love, be your most authentic you!
10. If you are always left out, you’ll never get to be your best self. Stay humble. Keep trying.
11. Do not let the world make you feel left out, if you feel this way, you are not left out, you can stand strong in faith knowing that you are not an island.
12. Feeling left out is never a good feeling. But when it’s your own fault, it’s even worse.
13. Sometimes you just don’t fit in. You’re not a part of the in-crowd. You don’t get invited to parties. Sometimes, it’s a good thing.
14. No one likes being left out. And when you’re always left out, it’s never a good thing.
15. When you are left out, it’s never a good thing. Keep your friends close and enemies closer.
16. When you are left out, you feel like an outsider. But on a good note, you can still be a part of the group and make your own place in it.
17. If you’re always left out of a group, it’s never a smart move to be involved.
18. Once you get left out, you’re always left out
19. If you’ve ever felt left out, it’s time to stop letting other people’s insecurities ruin your life.
20. Sarcasm aside, it’s time to break out of the norm and stop being left out.
21. If you’re always Left Out, it’s never a good thing. You don’t have to be alone!
22. It’s never a good thing to always be left out. When you’re left out, you’re no longer cool.
23. You’re always going to be left out. It sucks, but it’s the way it is.
24. You’re not left out, you’re just not part of the group.
25. It’s time to stop feeling left out. It’s okay to be yourself and stand out.
26. Don’t be left out, stay on top of things and always know what’s going on.
27. It’s not a good feeling to be left out, and if you have any intention of maintaining a close circle of friends, you’d better learn how to let people in.
28. You know you’re a good person when other people feel the need to diss you.
29. If you’ve always been left out, it’s never a good thing. But if you’re willing to put in the work, you’ll soon be in the centre of everything.
30. When you’re always left out, people assume something’s wrong with you. Not the other way around.
31. When you’re always left out, you learn to fight for what you need.
32. Being left out is never anything but bad, so don’t ever feel left out.
33. No one likes being left out, but it’s especially hard when you feel like the rest of your group is playing a game with you.
34. When you’re always on the outside looking in, it’s time to get out of the way.
35. When you’re always on the outside looking in, it’s easy to get discouraged. But when you find the courage to be yourself and follow your own path, it’s amazing what doors will open up for you.
36. You’re not invited because you don’t look like everyone else.
37. Just because you’re not invited to the party doesn’t mean you don’t want to be there. You could still be there if you wish to.
38. You don’t need to be a part of everything, but you do need to be a part of something.
39. When you’re always left out, it’s never a good thing, but being Normal isn’t exactly something to be jealous of.
40. Don’t ever be Left Out. It’s never a good thing!
41. When you’re always left out and everyone else is having fun, something’s wrong.
42. Being left out sucks. Being left out because you have nothing to contribute is even worse.
43. No one ever wants to be left out but that shouldn’t stop you from being yourself.
44. That feeling when you’re always left out, no matter what you do, it’s never a pleasant feeling.
45. It’s always a struggle to be left out. I’m done with people treating me like I don’t matter.
46. Being left out is never good. It’s a feeling of loneliness and insecurity, which can be intensified when you don’t know why people are not talking to you.
47. If you’re always on the left out of social situations, it’s usually because you fit in more with the people who are excluded than those that are included.
48. When you’re always left out, you never have fun and everybody is miserable.
49. When you’re always left out, it’s never a good thing. You learn to be hardened against the world, and all its injustices.
50. If you’re always left out, it’s either because you’re in the wrong group or you suck at making friends.
51. You’re not alone. You’re just different. And that’s okay.
52. You’re not alone. You’ll never be alone. Be strong and know that you are not an island.
53. You are not alone. You are an important part of something so much bigger than yourself, work hard and never give up.
54. You are not alone. You are part of a bigger family, and your voice is needed. Don’t let others tell you what to think or how to feel. Stand up for yourself, and don’t be afraid to speak out.
55. The world may reject you, but don’t let it define you.
56. Never give up. Never regret. Always remember that life is not always easy, but it’s always worth it.
57. Faith is simply knowing that what you desire will come to be in your life. You cannot have faith unless you believe; and if you believe, it gives you the strength and courage to carry on in the face of all odds.
58. We all have our own reasons for feeling left out, but trust me when I say that you are not alone. You are not an island. There is always someone who has been through it and made it through. So keep pushing through these feelings and let people know how you feel because they care.
59. While there are some things that may be out of our control, the only thing you have no control over is whether or not you hold on to a negative thought and feel left out.
60. You’re not alone in your struggle. You are not an island. You are loved and supported by the people around you.
61. You are not alone and you never have to be. No matter what happens, no matter how hard it is to have faith, just keep moving forward with your head held high.
62. You are not alone. You have God, family and friends with you every step of the way. Be confident and believe in yourself so that you can accomplish your goals.
63. It is not most of us who are different. It is only you. Do not be afraid of being different and always under someone else’s control. Stand up for yourself and do what makes you happy even if it means making people mad.
64. There is only one you. You are enough, You will be loved & supported by others.
65. You are not alone. I am here for you and there is always hope.
66. We forget to think of ourselves as islands, straddling the ocean. Instead, we should think of ourselves as bridges connecting us all.
67. Let me tell you a little story. I was once walking through the mall and I saw this girl who looked like she was missing something.
68. Always be the one who stands up for others and helps them see their light.
69. Faith is a decision to believe God in the things you cannot see. Faith is an anchor that is set within your soul, it keeps you afloat when all else fails.
70. You are not alone, even when you feel like you are. There’s a whole world out there waiting for you to step into it.
71. You are not alone in your journey. There is always someone who believes in you and walks with you.
72. You are not alone. You are a part of something bigger than yourself, just as I am a part of something bigger than myself.
73. You are not alone in your struggles. I have been there before you and will be there with you again.
74. You are not an island. You belong to a community that extends beyond your own backyard.
75. No matter what life throws at you, never lose faith in yourself. You are not alone because God has your back!
76. You are not left out. You have friends who love and care for you unconditionally.
77. Don’t let anyone tell you any different. You are not alone and you can be whom you want to be.
78. You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find that you get what you need.
79. We are not here to be like everyone else. We’re here to be better than everyone else.
80. No one should ever feel left out. They should always be included and celebrated.
81. I’ve been left out of so many parties in my life. Now I’m putting you in the mix.
82. You don’t need to do anything special to be noticed. Be yourself, and people will notice you.
83. You are never truly alone. Be grateful for your friends, family and followers.
84. I’ll be the first to admit: I am a little jealous of people who have it all.
85. We are all connected and there is no such thing as “me.” We are one, human race. When you feel that way, remember that you are never alone.
86. There are two kinds of people: those who remember and those who don’t.
87. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude about it.
88. Hey, we’ve all been there. We’re with you on that. We can relate to feeling left out in certain situations and environments, so we want to remind you that it’s okay to be yourself, even when it feels difficult or doesn’t fit into the norm. You are enough on your own without the need of everyone else’s approval.
89. When you’re feeling left out, don’t think about it. Just get busy.
90. It’s hard to be left out. There’s always something better happening somewhere else. Be happy for what you have, but don’t settle for less.
91. Being left out is like being on a life support machine: if someone is on it, they’re there because they are alive.
92. Everyone has their own challenges. You can’t control the people around you, but you can control your reaction to them.
93. If someone is making you feel left out, try to surround yourself with positive people and make a plan for them to join your group.
94. I don’t need Facebook to make me feel better. I’m already doing that on my own. I just wish everyone felt the same way.
95. No matter how big or small you are, you’ve got a story to tell.
96. Don’t worry about being the best, worry about being enough.
97. It’s not that you’re not smart enough, it’s just that you haven’t been given the opportunity to show what you’re capable of.
98. When you feel left out, just keep reminding yourself: You’re not as popular as most people. But it doesn’t matter since you’re a star in your own right.
99. I’m sorry you feel left out. The only thing worse is feeling like you can’t say anything at all.
100. Don’t let the haters get you down. Keep believing in yourself and your dreams, even when they’re not backed by anyone else.
I hope these always left out quotes will help you in times of despair and make you feel that you are not alone in being left out.