Aunts have a close relationship with their nephews and nieces. They can spend time with them because they are close in age and can relate to them better than their parents can. Aunts can also teach their nephews and nieces important life lessons they might not learn at home or school. For example, an aunt may teach her nephew how to treat girls or how to become more responsible.
An aunt is a trusted confidante the one who has seen you grow up and the one who loves you unconditionally. Aunts love their nieces and nephews just as much as mothers do, but they may also have different parenting styles than their childless counterparts.
An aunt is like a mother in that she cares for you and wants the best for you. But she’s different from a mother in that she might not have the same love for you as her children. She’s also different from a grandmother because she is not old enough to be your parent’s parent, but she is old enough to be your parent’s sibling.
If you have an aunt who is like a mother to you, I would implore you to check this collection of an aunt is like a mother quotes below.
An Aunt Is Like a Mother Quotes
An aunt is like a mother. She provides advice on things such as friendships, relationships, school work, and family problems if these issues arise within her family unit. She’s the best, and she has much love and care for their nieces and nephews—and there’s nothing like an auntie’s support and guidance.
1. An aunt is like a mother to her brother or sister’s children. And I am proud to say that I’m both.
2. An aunt is like a mother to her nephew. She always knows all the right things to say.
3. An aunt is like a mother. She loves you unconditionally, she’s always there for you, and she’s a great listener.
4. An aunt is like a mother because she has the same responsibilities as a mother. She has to take care of their nieces and nephews when the mother is working or going to school. She also has to teach them things like how to brush their teeth, or how to be kind and caring.
5. Aunts are like mothers because they are usually older than the child that they are taking care of. Aunts can be a friend or someone who advises the child on how to act or what not to do in life.
6. An aunt is like a mother. She cares for you unconditionally, she’s always there for you, and she’s a great listener.
7. Your aunt is your mother’s sister. She loves you unconditionally and is always there for you. If you want.
8. An aunty is a person who cares for her nieces and nephews, as a mother. She can provide love, guidance, and protection to those who need it.
9. Aunty is an affectionate term of address used especially by children.
10. Aunts worry about their nieces and nephews as if they were their children. They want to see their nieces and nephews do well in life, and grow up happy.
11. Aunts care about what happens in their lives, whether it’s big or small. If they don’t know what’s wrong with their niece or nephew, they’ll ask questions until they find out exactly what’s going on in their lives so they can help solve any problems that arise along the way. They are just like mothers.
12. For an aunt, asking questions shows that she’s interested in knowing more about her niece’s life so she can help make things better if needed.
13. Aunts are like mothers. They care about what happens in their nieces and nephews’ lives, whether it’s big or small. If they don’t know what’s wrong with a niece or nephew, they’ll ask questions until they’ve found out exactly what is going on in their life so they can help solve any problems that arise along the way.
14. Aunts are like mothers. They worry about their nieces and nephews as if they were their children. They want to see their nieces and nephews do well in life, and grow up happy.
15. You’ve heard it countless times, but it’s so true: like mothers, aunts fill a whole lot of roles—but most importantly, they’re the ones you can always count on.
16. You can only have one mother, but you can have as many aunties as you like.
17. Your aunt is your mother without the pressure of perfection.
18. Aunts are like mothers. The best thing about having an aunt is that it’s like having a mother, but without the pressure of perfection. She’ll still embarrass you, dole out loads of guilt, and tell painfully snappy jokes. But somehow, all the things you just can’t take from a mother seem to go down smoother with an aunt.
19. Your aunt is your mother without any stress. She’s always there with a smile, an outstretched arm, and a shoulder to lean on.
20. There’s no pressure to be perfect around your aunt. She knows you’re human, just like she is. She’s just like your mother.
21. Aunts are the perfect family members. They’re loving, but they don’t judge you as harshly as your mother would.
22. When you see your aunt, you feel immediate peace, love, and acceptance. She is like your mother.
23. There’s nothing like the love of an aunt. Just like your mother, she’ll listen to your problems, take you in when times get tough and give you advice that nobody else will share.
24. We love our mothers, but we always know our aunts will accept us for who we are.
25. Not because she bakes and cleans for you, but because she loves you so much that she makes you feel like the most special, important person in the world.
26. An aunt is like a mother without nagging. She’s cool, hip, chic, and has your back.
27. My aunt is pretty darn amazing. She’s cool, hip, and chic. She’s always there to listen and offer advice. I love her so much.
28. An aunt is like a mother, with all the fun and none of the nagging. Say thank you to that special aunt in your life.
29. An aunt is like a mother, but more fun. She’s got all the good stuff about a mom — the love, the warmth, and the hugs — with none of the frustrations.
30. Aunts are often more open than mothers, and they give you lots of free advice. Aunts will tell you about some things before your parents do. And when you’re older and have questions about relationships, they’ll give you great advice on how to deal with boys or girls.
31. Aunts also have their special talents: They might be better cooks than your mother or father, or maybe they’re crafty and artistic. But most importantly, they always make time for you.
32. Aunts are like mothers. They worry about their nieces and nephews as much as they would their children. They want to see their nieces and nephews do well in life and grow up happy.
32. Aunts are like mothers. They care about the future of their nieces and nephews. They want to see them grow up healthy, happy, and successful.
33. Aunts are like mothers. They’ve got nieces and nephews all over the world — but they love them just as if they were their kids. If someone asked for money for lunch, your aunt would give it because she knows how hard times can be sometimes.
34. Aunts who love their nieces and nephews as if they were their children, are the most special people in our lives. The bond between aunt and niece is truly unique.
35. Aunts are like mothers with all the good qualities we would want in a mother but without the stress of being responsible for us 24-7.
36. Aunts are like mothers. They can be strict when they have to be (no one wants a spoiled brat as a niece or nephew) but also forgiving when we mess up or make mistakes.
37. Aunts are like mothers. They are amazing! The most caring, loving people in our lives are aunts. They’re like mothers but without all the stress.
38. An aunt is like a mother and friend wrapped up in one. They have all the best qualities of being both a mom and friend, plus tons more.
39. Aunts are like mothers. When an aunt looks at her niece, she often sees a younger version of herself. They share similar traits, interests, and a sense of humour.
40. An aunt is like a mother because she will always be there for you and help you out. She will listen to all your problems and wants to help with them as much as possible.
41. Aunts are like mothers. An aunt will support you in any way she can, whether it be through advice or simply hugging you when you’re upset about something.
42. Aunts are like mothers. Aunts are great listeners because they have been through similar experiences and know how it feels to go through hard times in life, but they don’t always want to hear all of your problems because some things are just too personal for them to handle.
43. An aunt is like a mother because she is always there for you. She will listen to all your problems and wants to help with them. You can depend on her, and she supports you as much as possible.
44. Aunts are like mothers. She is a great listener because she has been through similar experiences and knows how it feels to go through hard times in life.
45. Aunts are supportive, generous, and loving. They will listen to all your problems and want to help as much as possible.
46. Aunts are like mothers. A good listener, it does not matter how much time has passed since her last conversation with you, she will always be available for advice or support when needed.”
47. An aunt is like a second mother. She will always be there for you and help you out when you need her.
48. Aunt: Just like a mother. Where you’ll always be heard and supported.
49. Like a mother, the aunt is here to support you through all your challenges. You can trust her to lend an ear and give you advice.
50. Aunt: A friendly, caring mother. A friend with a warm embrace. A mother who makes you feel special and loved.
My Aunt Is Like a Mother to Me Quotes
My aunt is like a mother to me. She is a great listener, and she makes the best spaghetti in the world. She’s there for me when I need an emotional pick-me-up or just some good conversation. She’s my confidante and my sounding board, my reality check and “cool aunt.”
51. My aunt is another mother. She’s there to support me. I will let her advice help me in life.
52. My aunt is a mother to me. The aunt figure listens, guides, and supports. When I talk to my aunt, I know that I can tell her anything without judgment or argument. She’s the perfect confidant.
53. My aunt is a mother, sister, friend, and mentor all rolled into one. She’s always there for me when I need her.
54. Aunts are mothers, sisters, friends, and mentors all rolled into one. They’re the people who can always make you laugh.
55. An aunt is always ready to listen when you need someone to talk to. She’s a friend that can also teach you how to cope as you grow older. She brings cheer into your life and love into your heart.
56. My aunt is a mother to me. More than just a relative, an aunt is a friend and mentor. She’s a symbol of the family that always led by example.
57. Aunts are like mothers. Your aunt is your go-to shoulder when life gets tough. She’s there for you unconditionally and she’ll always tell you the truth, even if it hurts.
58. Aunts are like mothers. She makes the world a better place, and She will always be there for me.
59. Aunts are like mothers. There’s a reason why aunts are wonderful. Aunts have all of the traits that make a mother special and so much more.
60. Aunts are like mothers. You’re an aunt. Your cool aunt’s status comes with certain responsibilities.
61. Aunts are like mothers. When you think of your aunt, you think of kindness and love. You know she’ll always be there for you.
63. Aunts are like mothers. If you’re looking for someone to talk to, your aunt is the best person. She knows what it feels like and can relate well.
64. Aunts are special women in our lives. They are the people who love us unconditionally and we can always count on them for support, advice, and a shoulder to cry on.
65. Aunts are like mothers, but they are not as strict and they don’t always try to control your life. They just want to be there for you when you need them, they want to see you happy and they want to do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
66. Aunts are like mothers. Aunts and uncles are close family members who play an important role in your life. They share the same values and morals as your parents, but they are not as strict as your parents.
67. Aunts are like mothers. They love their nephews and want to be involved in their lives. They also love to spoil them with gifts and surprises.
68. Aunts are like mothers. We’ll love you unconditionally, take care of you, and spoil you rotten when your parents aren’t looking. We’re proud of the bond we share with our nieces and nephews, whether as part-time or full-time caregivers.
69. Aunties are moms, too. They deserve love and respect just like anyone else.
70. An aunt is like a mother without all the baggage.
71. Aunts are amazing! They spoil us with love, and care, and don’t enforce rules as much as parents do.
72. Aunts are like mothers, only better. They live for family gatherings, and tell the best stories!
73. It’s sometimes hard to choose between your friends, but you can trust that you’ll always have an amazing time with your aunts. Aunts are like mothers.
74. An aunt is like a mother, but with an even softer spot for her favourite nephews.
75. Aunt loves you and will always be there for you—just like a mother.
76. Auntie is the best thing since sliced bread. Like a mother, she cares about you and always has your best interests at heart.
77. Aunts are like mothers. She’s always there for you with love and support.
78. Aunt is a motherly figure who has time and patience for her nephews and nieces. Auntie is a woman who is like a mom, but also a friend, and more. She’s been around a little longer than your mom, and she’s got some experience under her belt.
79. An aunt would be the best mother if moms weren’t already the best.
80. My aunt is like a mother to me, and one of the best cooks I know.
81. My aunt is like a mother to me. Loving, caring, and always put everyone before herself.
82. My aunt is like a mother to me, she is the kind of woman who will drop everything for me at the drop of a dime without hesitation.
83. My aunt is like a mother to me. She’s the person I go to for answers, who I turn to for a hug when I’m upset, and whose advice I trust.
84. My aunt is like a mother to me, she has been my closest friend and greatest support through thick and thin. I love her so much.
85. My aunt is like a mother to me. She likes to give me feedback and advice on my hair.
86. My aunt is like a mother to me because she’s thoughtful, warm, and caring.
87. My aunt is like a mother to me. I wouldn’t trade her for the world.
88. My aunt is like a mother to me. We’ve shared too many laughs, tears, and hugs to count. Thanks for always being there.
89. My aunt is like a mother to me, she’s always been there for me. Always willing to listen and offer her advice.
90. Growing up, I didn’t have a mother. But I did have my aunt. She was there for me in ways my real mother couldn’t be. Today, I can say that she is like a mother to me.
91. My aunt is like a mother to me. No one can make me laugh like my aunt.
92. It’s not by chance that I’ve turned out the way that I have, but by the purpose and influence of other women in my life who was like a mother to me.
93. My aunt is like a mother to me. I don’t have a mother so she’s the closest thing. I’m grateful for your love and support.
94. My aunt is like a mother to me, but I don’t have to share clothes with her.
95. My aunt is like a mother to me, someone I can depend on, who loves and guides me, and inspires me.
96. My aunt is like a mother to me. It means that I can always go to her with problems, and she will do everything in her power to help me.
97. My aunt is like a mother to me. She’s such a good cook and she always supports me in everything I do, and she’s always there to help me with anything I need. She has such a big heart.
98. Growing up, my aunt was more of a mother to me than my mom. She took care of me, loved me, and taught me everything I know in life. She’s growing old now and raising her children’s children. It’s hard seeing her getting older but I’m so grateful to have her in my life.
99. My Aunt and my mother were two of the strongest women I know. They’ve always been there for me, offering support and guidance.
100. My aunt is like a mother to me. I’m so lucky to have the aunt I grew up with, she’s like a second mom.
I hope you find the collection of an aunt is like a mother quotes I have here interesting and helpful. Please feel free to leave your comments and endeavour to share them with your family and friends.