Alcoholism is a disease that can destroy a person’s body, mind and spirit. Not only does it affect the person whose life is controlled by alcohol, but also those closest to him or her. It’s a serious problem that impacts everyone in our society. On this page, we want to tell you why alcohol should be avoided as much as possible.
Alcohol is cancer in people. It’s no good for the mind, body, or soul. Alcohol addiction is one of the most serious issues we face daily. Alcohol can break up families and reduce people’s quality of life.
Being drunk is not politically correct. Alcohol abuse makes you look like a fool, embarrasses you in front of your friends and family, ruins your career and ability to drive safely. If you want to know more about alcohol, go through these anti alcohol quotes below!
Anti Alcohol Quotes
You can remember how to appreciate the little things when you don’t drink. Let’s face it; alcohol is no fun. Drinking isn’t just a waste of your time, money and dignity. It’s a massive health risk as well. Save yourself the misery, and don’t drink alcohol.
1. Make the right choice tomorrow and enjoy life’s rich flavours without the alcohol.
2. Let’s face it. Alcoholism is a disease, and no amount of drinking will cure it.
3. Alcohol doesn’t make you look cooler; it just makes you sweat more.
4. Just say no to alcohol. Nothing good happens when you say yes.
5. Alcohol is for people who don’t have their own personalities.
6. Relying on alcohol as a crutch to cope with problems is never a good idea.
7. People who drink to forget their problems without solving them first usually end up with many extra problems.
8. Drinking is like losing a friend, a lover, and a job, all in one day.
9. Let’s never let alcohol define us again, and instead, let’s all be nonalcoholic together.
10. Drinking alcohol is not a choice, but choosing not to drink one is.
11. We’re not saying you can’t enjoy a glass of wine or cocktail now and then. But studies show that even moderate alcohol use may increase the risk of breast cancer.
12. Freedom from alcohol is the only freedom worth having
13. Whether you’re a drinker or not, there’s no denying the vast impact alcohol has on our every day.
14. It is better to spend a lot of money on a bottle of wine between friends than to spend a little bit on so much alcohol that the humour is all gone.
15. There’s a time and place for everything. But by god, let’s not ever put alcohol in this beautiful face. Abstaining is key.
16. You should be doing something in your life to make you feel proud, not drinking.
17. How much is too much? The more you drink, the more likely you will get hurt, get sick, or harm someone else. Don’t let alcohol be the cause of problems in your life. Alcohol isn’t worth it.
18. Let’s face it: alcohol is not the answer. Let’s drink water instead and work with nature, not against it.
19. Alcohol diverts precious dollars from the more important things in life.
20. You can have fun without drinking and be social without drinking. Drinking is just an easy way to cover up your insecurities.
21. Let’s be bold enough to step away from alcohol, tread the path of sobriety, and live a life beyond addiction.
22. You’re not happy when you drink. You’re only happy when you stop drinking.
23. Drinking is not the answer. I’ll tell you what the answer is. Not drinking is the answer.
24. Alcohol is our enemy. Our enemy is not another nation. Our enemy is the demon alcohol.
25. Let the celebration begin…to eating, breathing, and not drinking.
26. If you’re looking for a way to stop drinking, here are some quotes that might help.
27. Don’t let alcohol ruin your life. Alcohol is like a tax on people’s brains. And now that I’m sober, I no longer have to pay it.
28. Don’t let the weekend go to your head. The only thing greater than one’s ability to converse is their ability to keep silent.
29. Good to know you’re there for me, but mean to drink? Not a good idea.
30. You don’t have to drink. There are plenty of ways to have fun without drinking.
31. Don’t drink, don’t smoke. That’s what makes feeling bad so great. It’s easier to remain sober than to recover from the effects of alcohol.
32. Let’s all make drinking socially unacceptable again. You will never be able to escape the consequences of your actions or those of your loved ones. It’s time to change your lifestyle and focus on sobriety.
33. A party is a celebration of the best things in life. Alcohol is not one of those things.
34. Do not do what I have done and end up in a drunken stupor. Don’t let this moment be your last. You are not alone. Find help and hope anywhere you can.”
35. You’ve heard it before: “The best things in life are free. You can never grow without a little hard work, so drink water and exercise today.
36. Be aware that alcohol is not the answer to any problem, and you will never get anything in life by drinking.
37. Time to kick your drinking habit and make a change. Don’t let alcohol be a secret that you can’t live without.
38. Alcohol is a disease, not a choice. You’re not in control. Alcohol may cause your behaviour, but it is not the reason for your actions.
39. There is a certain craziness in thinking clearly without alcohol. You feel like you can accomplish anything, and that’s what makes it such a compelling threat.
40. Drinking and driving callously endanger your life, a loved one’s life, and the lives of others. Make smart decisions when it comes to drinking alcohol
41. If you have a problem with alcohol, then you have a problem. Alcohol is not for everyone. If you’re serious about sobriety, don’t just stop and start drinking again. Continue on and make a plan to stay sober in the future.
42. Hangovers are like sunburns: they go away if you don’t think about them.
43. It takes all the strength you have to stand up for yourself when all your friends are drinking.
44. You don’t need to drink to have a good time. You don’t need alcohol to be cool.
45. Don’t let alcohol be your crutch. Don’t let alcohol control your life.
46. The most powerful thing you can do to prevent an alcoholic relapse is not to drink. Stop drinking before you start. It’s never worth it.
47. It’s not just a drink. It’s an addiction that comes with all the guilt and shame that goes along with it.
48. No one needs to be a slave to the drinking culture.
49. When you have a drink, it feels like you’re having a good time, but when you wake up the next morning…it’s just not worth it.
50. I would rather be happy than drunk, but I am not sure which is more expensive.
51. So you thought it was all about fun, huh? Gosh, I’ve never seen it that way. It’s a serious business. Every time we get together with friends, we get blasted!
52. Stop drinking and start living. The choice is yours. There are few things more dangerous than a drunk person with a gun.
53. I don’t need booze to live my life. Drinks will destroy you. So what? Learn to love the real you and live life on your terms.
54. When you’re drunk, it’s not a story. It’s just a boring story. Don’t drink too much, because it could get you blind.
55. We don’t need alcohol to make us feel good. Hanging out with our friends and family is the only thing that can give us the same happiness that alcohol can provide.
56. Alcohol can make you do dumb things, like buy a lottery ticket or try an experimental drug. Don’t fall for the same temptation that has been tempting you all along.
57. Alcohol is not the answer. It only takes away from the question. I don’t want to drink anymore. I mean, I can if I want to, but I don’t.
58. You don’t have to be drunk to make stupid decisions. Hangovers suck, but it’s better to wake up next to a stranger than a bottle.
59. Don’t be fooled by the name; alcohol will leave you feeling drunker than you ever have in your life.
60. You know what you need? A little self-respect, that’s what. Be mindful of the consequences of your actions. The price of success is high.
61. Alcohol is like a virus—once you are infected, it’s hard to get rid of.
62. Don’t let alcohol ever be why you don’t get what you want.
63. Quit drinking, and you will find that life is not nearly so difficult.
64. Drinking is like a roller coaster ride. You want to get off, but you don’t know how. The more you drink, the less taste success has.
65. Drinking is a symptom of an illness, not a cure. Time to say goodbye to the days of sitting at a bar and getting wasted. Say hello to the days of good health and better outlooks.
66. Don’t drink. Don’t get high. Just stay home, watch the world pass you by… and wish it was better than it is.
67. If you’re going to drink, do it in moderation. Don’t let yourself get drunk.
68. You don’t have to drink to have a good time. You just have to remember that alcohol is not the solution.
69. The best way to beat alcohol addiction is to not start in the first place.
70. Say no to alcohol. Say Yes to confidence. Alcoholism is not a disease, it’s a choice.
71. If you want to be sober, don’t drink. If you want to drink, don’t touch your drink.
72. Just because you’re cool with drinking doesn’t mean other people are. Remember the next time you suffer a hangover or blackout after a few drinks.
73. When you’re sober, staying that way is easier. Beware of the man who goes to the bar alone. He’s probably there to drink himself sober.
74. You may think you’re better off with a drink, but you will be worse off.
75. It is said that the best way to avoid a hangover is not to drink.
76. If you catch yourself doing something out of character and breaking the rules, skip the drinks.
77. Losing oneself in a bottle is the same as losing yourself.
78. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Say no to alcohol.
79. Alcohol is not a friend; it’s a family member destined to bring drama and misery.
80. The most important thing is not to drink. That’s easier said than done, but you can do it.
81. You’ll feel better, be much more productive and enjoy life a whole lot more if you don’t fall into the trap of drinking.
82. It’s not the way you think that makes you crazy; it’s the alcohol you drink.
83. It’s not about how many drinks you had, but about how drunk you got.
84. Don’t let others make you a slave to their bad influences. Saying no to alcohol is the first step toward a better you.
85. The truth is you shouldn’t drink because it only makes you think about drinking, and that’s not what life is all about.
86. What you put in your body will reflect what is in your mind. And we know alcohol is a depressant, hurting the mind and mental health.
87. Don’t let alcohol drag you down. You don’t need a drink to have a good time.
88. Everyone has a limit, whether it be alcohol or time. Stop drinking before that limit is reached.
89. Drinking alcohol is a wasteful act and a waste of time
90. Don’t let anyone make you feel like a victim; you are stronger than that. Get a life for yourself and say no to alcohol.
91. Be a better person by not drinking, don’t drink and drive. Make smart choices.
92. If you want to make money and stand tall, don’t drink alcohol.
93. Be the best version of yourself this weekend. Stay dry, have fun, and try to stay away from that bottle. You don’t need alcohol to have a great weekend.
94. We don’t need alcohol to have a good time we can do that just fine without it. So many people choose to drink and drive; it’s a terrible decision with permanent consequences.
95. If you’re feeling tempted to drink, remember that alcohol has many downsides, one of which is that it numbs your feelings. Say no to the feeling of wanting to drink.
96. I used to think that I couldn’t have a good time without drinking, but now I know it’s not true. Life is too short not to.
97. Drunkenness is one of the most difficult diseases to cure. A dose of reality is a depressant to the self-pitying drunkard.
98. It’s never too late to give up alcohol. It’s never too early to start living life without it.
99. Don’t drink or drive. Don’t drink and text. Don’t drink and eat. Don’t drink and do anything that could kill you. Life is better when you’re not drinking.
100. Drinking alcohol can have serious negative consequences. If you’re thinking of having a drink, think again.
These quotes have been hand-picked to give you more inspiration. If they are striking a chord with you, do not be afraid to share them. Just please do so responsibly and in a non-judgmental manner. Make sure that you also credit the author of the quote.
I hope you like these anti alcohol quotes and can share it with your friends on social networks. Let’s reduce the consumption of alcohol and alcoholism world.