Alcohol is a poison and drug which slows the body down, dulls the mind, depresses the nervous system, and finally destroys it. Alcohol does not build up the body’s organs but rather destroys them and alcohol accumulation in the liver can lead to cancer.
It is important to avoid alcohol. The abuse of alcohol and other drugs is strongly associated with risky behaviours, including those that result in unplanned or unwanted pregnancies, sexually transmitted diseases and other health problems. Alcohol ruins more families and sinks more businesses than it helps.
There are many reasons to refrain from drinking alcohol and it’ll improve your health and your productivity. Do you want to avoid drinking alcohol but need some motivation? Then these avoid drinking alcohol quotes below are just for you.
Avoid Drinking Alcohol Quotes
Avoid drinking alcohol because alcohol brings out the worst in people and puts you in a precarious position. It’s important to be aware of the dangers of drinking alcohol and how it can affect your life negatively. Alcoholism leads to serious family problems and often ruins the lives of those who consume too much alcohol.
1. The best way to avoid alcohol is not to drink at all.
2. Avoid drinking alcohol, even in moderation because it soon becomes a habit and too much alcohol over time can kill.
3. Alcohol is a great deal more dangerous than most people think. The problem is that when it takes effect in your body, it becomes an addictive substance.
4. Most of us can relate to having a drink and being tempted by the thought of relaxing. The problem is when we lose control over our emotions and become dependent on getting drunk.
5. Avoid drinking alcohol because most people who drink are unaware of all the dangers they are exposing themselves to. When you ignore these dangers and drink anyway, you are taking a serious risk to your health, and there is no guarantee of being able to control everything that happens.
6. Avoid drinking alcohol. There is no quicker way to become poor than to drink alcohol regularly.
7. Avoid drinking alcohol because it is a poison that kills brain cells; if you drink alcohol, your risk high blood pressure, cancer, and heart disease.
8. The only way to avoid drinking alcohol is not to drink. You cannot make a little bit of alcohol, or a little bit of drug, or a few cigarettes, or whatever it is.
9. If you truly love yourself, you’ll avoid drinking alcohol. If you truly love someone else, then helping them avoid alcohol is one of the best things you can do for them
10. Don’t drink alcohol, or else you’ll never be able to quit! People who drink do not have self-control.
11. Drinking alcohol is harmful to your body in many ways. You can get sick or even die if you drink too much alcohol. So, you should stop drinking it.
12. Do not drink alcohol to avoid hangovers, guilt and regret, ill health and wounds to the soul.
13. Alcohol is bad for the mind, body and soul. Plus, you lose your dignity when you drink.
14. Drinking alcohol is not just about how much you drink – it is about how often you drink drinks with alcohol in them.
15. Drinking alcohol is fun for some people but can also be dangerous and make you sick. Avoid drinking alcohol.
16. If you want to avoid the little things in your life, then avoid alcohol and drugs.
17. There’s much harm to be found in drinking alcohol. Alcohol opens the door to addiction, and if you’re not aware of your limit, you can get drunk and uncharacteristically do things you would never have done when sober.
18. Avoiding alcohol may be the best way to ensure that the health benefits of alcohol are not outweighed by any long-term damage from drinking too much.
19. Alcohol is the leading cause of deaths from injuries, including car crashes and falls.
20. Drinking alcohol should be avoided because it has many negative effects on your life. So to keep yourself away from all the harm, it is advisable not to drink alcohol.
21. Alcohol is not your best friend but your worst enemy. It can not only destroy the present but also grab hold of your future
22. Drinking alcohol can damage the brain and body, especially during adolescence when brain cells are still growing in neuroplasticity.
23. Avoid drinking alcohol whenever you are stressed or upset. Drinking alcohol will not help you deal with your problems; it can worsen them.
24. When you drink alcohol, you put yourself at risk of poisoning and death. There are many ways to avoid this; the most obvious one is to stop drinking alcohol.
25. Drink alcohol responsibly; it is for your health. Drink alcohol wisely; you don’t want to end up in a hospital bed. Drink alcohol in moderation; it’s safer that way.
26. Alcohol makes people say things they don’t mean and do things they don’t want to. Avoid drinking alcohol.
27. Alcohol can damage the brain, heart, and other organs. Drinking alcohol is a factor in almost 40 per cent of traffic crashes. Alcohol use also causes many teen problems, such as poor school performance, vandalism and risky behaviour.
28. There are risks to drinking beyond the physical effects. Drinking can also negatively impact your mental state and relationships with others.
29. Your life is worth more than a bottle of wine or a night at the clubs. Avoid drinking alcohol, people!
30. Drinking too much alcohol from time to time is likely to be harmful to health. You may feel the effects of this the next morning, but you can also experience issues in other areas. Avoid drinking alcohol.
31. Drinking alcohol is terrible for your health. Alcohol abuse is responsible for more than 40,000 deaths each year. Avoid drinking alcohol.
32. The more you drink, the more you can hurt yourself or somebody else. Drinking causes many accidents, injuries and deaths every year. Alcohol can also affect your judgment, coordination and ability to drive safely. Avoid drinking alcohol.
33. No one is born an alcoholic, any more than anyone is born a drunk. You’re using alcohol as an excuse for your problem, as a way of explaining away the feelings that come from inside yourself. Avoid drinking alcohol.
34. Excessive alcohol consumption can lead to serious health problems.
35. Alcohol can be an extremely dangerous substance that can affect you physically, mentally, and emotionally. Avoid drinking alcohol.
36. Alcohol is addictive and can lead to chronic disease in your body if abused.
37. Avoid drinking alcohol because alcoholism is a disease. It is a chronic relapsing brain disorder caused by the repeated actions of drinking alcohol over a period.
38. Drinking alcohol can increase your risk of developing cancer and other chronic diseases over time.
39. Drinking alcohol affects your body in many ways, and not all are good. Avoid drinking alcohol.
40. Avoid drinking alcohol and stay safe. Don’t drink and drive.
41. If you want to live a long and happy life, the number one thing you need to avoid is drinking alcohol.
42. Drinking alcohol can lead to alcoholism, damaging your health and causing accidents. It’s never too late to quit.
43. If you drink alcohol, you have no right or need to live. Stay sober, and don’t ruin your life with this evil drink. Avoid drinking alcohol.
44. Let’s abstain from alcohol to maintain our health, improve relationships, and contribute to a healthier world.
45. Have a little self-discipline and say no to alcohol. We must not give in to the temptation to drink because when we drink, it makes us do things we later regret.
46. Drinking alcohol reduces your ability to control your body. It impairs your judgment and leads to behaviour that you might later regret.
47. Drinking alcohol can damage your brain and liver, increase the risk of developing cancer, cause accidents, and increase your risk of developing diabetes or high blood pressure.
48. Drinking alcohol has been considered a source of great pleasure for a long time, but when it’s abused, the results can be devastating.
49. Alcohol is the enemy. It causes you to lose control; it makes you violent. It kills your brain cells, and it destroys people’s lives.
50. Alcohol is a depressant, which slows down your body’s processes. This includes your brain and central nervous system. Alcohol affects everyone in different ways depending on their size and health. Avoid drinking alcohol.
The health risks of drinking alcohol are many and varied, so I hope these avoid drinking alcohol quotes persuaded you to avoid the practice altogether. In the face of the dangers it poses, there’s no good argument for consuming alcohol, so if you want to live an even healthier life for years to come, commit yourself to avoid drinking alcohol today!