The only thing worse than a late arrival is not showing up at all. And with employees who miss multiple days of work, it’s a big productivity killer. It is always good to enforce and encourage consistency in attendance in every staff; something that every manager and supervisor requires to drive effective workforce synergy.
Attendance is a crucial part of any job and employers should understand its importance. If your employees come to work consistently, they’ll be able to help your company make more money which in turn, makes you a bit richer. I’ve spent years in the workforce and have been a manager on multiple occasions. I’ve had different experiences with employee attendance over the years. But I’ve also learned that some of the best companies work hard to inspire their employees to improve their attendance.
So, I’ve put together a list of attendance quotes for employees because if my experience has taught me anything, it’s that an employer can use various quotes to inspire their staff to improve their attendance and make them feel motivated to show up every day.
Attendance Quotes for Employees
Attendance is important to the smooth running of any organization. It affects not only the time-keeping of employees but also their well-being and motivation. Turnover of staff with poor attendance is a costly business.
1. Attendance is a measure of your commitment to work. Don’t let your attendance be the reason for you missing valuable opportunities. Take all of your appointments, deadlines and commitments seriously.
2. Attendance is a key way to increase productivity, improve work performance and enhance positive relationships.
3. As an employee, attendance is a key component of individual success. Make sure to go to work every day and stay on track to being a successful employee.
4. Attendance should be a priority in your life. Don’t forget to attend meetings, conferences, and other important events.
5. Attendance is a concrete measure of dedication and commitment. The company will then explore other measures to encourage consistency in attendance in every staff and to make everybody improve on their attendance.
6. Attendance is the difference between success and failure. We manage to increase our attendance because we all have to put more effort into avoiding tardiness and leaving early.
7. A guarantee of attendance is very important in the staff, managers and employers relation, the commitment of both parties to guarantee the physical presence of the employee in the workplace is important.
8. Attendance is the first step to accomplishment. If you want to conquer the world, start from your living room.
9. Attendance is an important part of your resume and is used by companies of all sizes.
10. Attendance is very crucial to success. How many of you have tried to skip school in the past? It’s not a good idea, and it can really hurt your chances of future success.
11. To be successful in the shift you are going to attend, you need to factor in a few things.
12. Attendance is very crucial to your college experience. It’s not just about the hours you put in – it’s also about the ability to make the most of them.
13. Blaming someone for being late or absent is easy. Focusing on arriving on time is better.
14. On-time attendance is important. Being here on time is key to your individual achievement as well as the success of this organization.
15. Attendance is very crucial to any academic program. Make sure you are on time, or earlier than necessary.
16. To be on time for work, you must be present for your scheduled shift.
17. Attendance is key to success. Remember that first and foremost, attendance matters!
18. Attendance is key to success. Attendance is a key factor in your performance review and can affect career growth.
19. Attendance matters. If you are at work, on time, and ready to go, every day, you will have a successful career.
20. Activity is vital to fulfilment. Remember that first and foremost, dependability issues.
21. Tardies and absences are unacceptable! You must be to work on time, 2 hours early. We work as a team and we do better together.
23. Attendance is mandatory for all staff members and is expected to be on time, every single day. We take attendance very seriously, please remember that all staff members must be present in the office, in person, every day.
23. Getting to meetings on time is a reflection of your professionalism.
24. Attendance is crucial. A person who attends regular meetings shows that he or she cares about the company, its growth and its future.
25. Punctuality is of the utmost importance for our team’s success.
26. Attendance is key to success. Be there for the classes, projects and work that will transform you.
27. Studies have found that attendance is essential for academic success. There’s a strong correlation between school attendance and student achievement.
28. Attendance is the key, attend class because a workshop that you miss is just another day lost.
29. Are you ready to take responsibility for your career and future? Then good attendance and punctuality are vital. Let your behaviour speak for itself.
30. Regular attendance is of utmost importance. Make sure to come on time every day.
31. Make sure you are a winner! Don’t forget to come to work every day. Good luck!
32. 100% attendance is the best way to be there for your customers and your coworkers. So be there, every single day.
33. Attendance is important otherwise, else the whole department gets affected.
34. Remember to fill out your timesheet promptly and accurately, since you don’t want to miss anything in your attendance quote.
35. Attendance is very crucial to your success in school and whether or not you are going to pass your classes.
36. Coming to work without being called is like coming to school without being summoned. Keep that punctuality and see your growth soar high.
37. Attendance is very crucial to your school’s success. Even the smallest mistakes can have a big impact on the grade you receive, so make sure to stay on top of things and pay close attention.
38. Attendance is very important in life. It can boost your confidence and help you do better in your career.
39. Attendance makes the workday go smoothly and everyone on a team appreciates that.
40. Attendance makes the workday go smoothly and everyone on a team appreciates that. It gets everyone excited because it lets them know when everyone is coming and going. So, when people don’t show up where they’re supposed to or fail to call in
41. Team members appreciate it when others are on time and maintain regular attendance, that helps the workday go smoothly.
42. Your punctuality is an important part of your job. It helps your team run smoothly, and your coworkers appreciate it.
43. Punctuality and hard work are very important. Attendance is the key to success, it is a great value.
44. Your attendance and punctuality are important as you strive to provide our customers with superior service.
45. Attendance is very important for students to stay focused during class and make good progress.
46. Attendance is the most important measure of student success.
47. Employees are more likely to show up for work when leaders take attendance at team meetings.
48. Attendance is very important. Attendance makes a great team so it will be greatly appreciated if you’re punctual on your job and support your team members as well.
49. Regular attendance provides opportunities for teammates to learn and collaborate with one another.
50. Punctuality is crucial to operate efficiently. One of your strongest assets is showing up to work on time!
51. The things that make up the organization of any company, such as a sense of structure, reliability, access to amenities, and staff morale are all important.
52. The best way to ensure the success of any organization is to make sure that they’re working together toward a common goal.
53. Good attendance is important to succeed and perform in your job.
54. The attendance at your meetings is crucial to the success of your team.
55. Attendance is a reflection of your commitment to the workplace.
56. Attendance matters. It’s up to you to stay accountable and put your best work forward—every day, every time.
57. Attendance is like a bank account. You can’t draw on it when you need it.
58. Attendance is a reflection of your commitment to serving your clients and each other.
59. Attendance is not just about showing up at work. It’s about the way we show up.
60. A healthy attendance will ensure the best productivity out of you and your team.
61. Attend all the events that you can. This will also help you to become a part of the company and improve your skills.
62. Attendance is very crucial to your success. If you’re going to miss a class, be honest and apologize.
63. Attendance is very crucial to your success in business and can be the difference between you being successful or not.
64. Attendance is very crucial. You need to attend class regularly.
Perfect Attendance Quotes for Employees
Here’s to a job well done! We’re proud of your perfect attendance and we thank you for all your hard work. Thanks for being there for us, and here’s to many more years of you being there for us too.
65. We are proud to have a staff and crew with perfect attendance this week, month, quarter, and year!
66. We’ve completed a great week with perfect attendance. Kudos to you all.
67. Perfect attendance is not always a privilege reserved for students. Our staff here have been working hard, and they deserve the recognition.
68. Great job everyone! As you know, we have a 100% attendance award program in our employee policy manual. Everyone here is doing an amazing job with their attendance and we wanted to let you know how proud of you we are.
69. We’re overjoyed to celebrate our staff’s presence every day. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
70. We’re proud of you. Here’s to a year that’s been perfect in more ways than one.
71. To me, there’s no place like work—work to me is home. I love the people that I work with. They’re always so warm, so friendly and they like to have fun too.
72. We are proud to inform you that the staff have started this work week with perfect attendance.
73. Perfect attendance is our basic goal. It’s just one of the things we do, week in and year out—without fail.
74. We have been there to be the best company present in other words, we have never missed any duty!
75. We’ve had 100% attendance across the entire team this week. Thank you for keeping us strong and well!
76. On the company’s anniversary, we would like to thank all employees for their hard work and for not missing a single day at the office.
77. And here’s to another year of attendance at work that never made it on your resume!
78. Hope you have an excellent day at work today and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
79. Our perfect attendance record is our way of saying thanks for another great year.
80. With your perfect attendance, you’ve proven you can be trusted to carry out every duty on your own. Keep up the good work.
81. We are proud to have displayed perfect attendance at this workplace for the last three years!
82. Your perfect attendance is recognized and appreciated by your colleagues, managers, and the entire HR department. You’re a star!
83. Perfect attendance is so sweet but our best is yet to come.
84. We appreciate your consistent and perfect attendance and the great job you have done this month!
85. Our team has been on a roll this quarter with perfect attendance. Let’s keep it going!
86. Attending every meeting and event, with no skips or sick leaves equals 100% attendance. That’s our definition of success. Just like you, we’d never leave work or our clients behind.
87. This is an acknowledgement of your perfect attendance in the month of May at work, as well as in every duty you have performed here.
88. Perfect attendance is achieved; every member of the staff has been present and working every day!
89. We are proud to recognize you for your perfect attendance throughout the first quarter of this year.
90. Congratulations on your 1st year of perfect attendance! We’re proud to have you as part of the team.
91. Perfect attendance is the key to success, it is the key that opens the door to promotion, efficiency, and effectiveness.
92. Thanks to everyone for perfect attendance! Have a great weekend!
93. You’ve been an incredible team player. We can’t thank you enough.
94. We never missed a day of work for the last three years, and we’re not planning on missing any day this year.
95. Congratulations to our amazing team of employees on a job well done and perfect attendance!
96. We are proud to have the most perfect employees in an office environment. They work hard and without fail.
97. Teamwork makes the dream work. We are proud of your dedication, commitment and perfect attendance!
98. A perfect attendance is a major boost to the morale of the members of staff. It’s an encouragement and a reminder that working starts with being present.
99. To all of our dedicated colleagues who have completed an entire year at the company, congratulations! We are very proud to have grown this company with you.
100. What I love most about my job is that I am surrounded by such an amazing group of people who share the same passion for what they do. We show up to work every day motivated, excited, and ready to take on anything that comes our way.
These attendance quotes for employees can keep you motivated and on track. It will certainly improve your attendance.
I really hope you loved the quotes, kindly let me know what you think about them in the comment section.