Many people believe that the female gender seeks attention more than any other gender, but the fact is that every human being is an attention seeker because he has feelings and wants to be noticed by people around him. Also, he wants to be appreciated and placed in high esteem. When you get the attention that you seek, you feel happy and satisfied.
An attention seeker desires to be taken care of and loved unconditionally. When these needs are met, your self-esteem is highly increased and it makes you feel unique. Nothing beats this feeling. It is not enough to be present; attention is very important. Attention seekers want to be honoured and respected. They want you to be part of their lives; giving them undivided attention.
An attention seeker does not like to be taken for granted or looked down upon. It is good to seek attention but being selfish at it is very bad. Therefore, make good use of these attention seeker quotes and you will never regret it. They will tell you more about an attention seeker.
Attention Seeker Quotes
An attention seeker needs more stability in his life and being an emotional person makes him more vulnerable than other guys in this category. Hence, he always tries to keep the idea of devotion at the forefront of every commitment that he makes.
1. An attention seeker always likes to be respected. He is so in love with his personality that he hates being looked down upon or taken for a ride.
2. Nothing gives an attention seeker greater joy than when he is showered with love and commitment in every relationship he has. He does not like to be cheated or taken for granted.
3. An attention seeker loves the feeling of being adored. To him, one life-long mutually fulfilling relationship is worth more than a dozen of casual encounters.
4. Give an attention seeker all of your focus! He looks forward to giving his all to his loved ones and expects nothing less in return.
5. Attention seekers love to be mentioned in conversations, by the media and in public. They mostly fall in love with themselves rather than their partners.
6. Attention seekers can be manipulative and controlling at times, but this is because they want so much for someone to look out for them as they do for themselves.
7. The attention seeker loves to be seen and heard. This person craves love and attention like no other. That is why he or she has plenty of friends, partners and acquaintances that are always around her.
8. The attention seeker is a social explorer. He knows how to play the game and create relationships, but does not commit to them due to moments of feeling uninteresting.
9. The attention seeker is someone who likes to be in the spotlight and speak about himself. He feels that he is often misunderstood, so he needs reassurance of his value and importance in his life.
10. An attention seeker is a generous but tricky person. He wants adulation and admiration from people around him.
11. The attention seeker requires constant approval and positive reinforcement. He’s most at ease online when he can share his photos and daily updates with friends.
12. The attention seeker realizes love, friendship and commitment are all very important in life. It can warm the cockles of his heart that he is loved and respected by those who matter to him most. He does not like to be cheated or taken for granted.
13. An attention seeker is a person who is always in the spotlight and loves to be loved by everyone. He always wants specific people in his life to commit to him.
14. The attention seeker always wants the red carpet treatment and will not be happy with anything less.
15. Attention seekers want to be admired, recognized and loved. Such persons are often very energetic, talkative and intelligent but they can also be moody, irritable and resentful.
16. An attention seeker thrives off praise and recognition. They use compliments, even negative ones, to boost their self-esteem.
17. Attention seekers often have trouble getting started on projects and tasks, even if they know what needs to be done. They may also be unable to focus on a task or goal for any length of time before becoming distracted.
18. An attention seeker is a type of person who constantly needs to be affectionate and showered with love in their relationships.
19. Attention seekers love to be in a relationship. They thrive on being loved and appreciated by those around them. They are the most caring of lovers, constantly thinking of ways to make their partner happy.
20. When it comes to relationships, the attention seeker knows what he wants and will do everything in his power to get it.
21. An attention seeker is someone who craves a lot of affection from other people and also expects that everyone will love him unconditionally.
22. Quiet and shy, but at heart, the attention seeker is one of the most complex personalities in the world. He does not like to be neglected, ignored or taken for granted.
23. An attention seeker is a very jealous person, who demands love and commitment from all his relationships. He needs constant attention and reassurance of the relationship to feel happy.
24. The attention seeker is all about love and commitment, he wants to feel loved and appreciated. He has no problem chasing after the person that takes his breath away.
25. An attention seeker is someone who uses someone to gain attention. He has a deep need to know he is being loved, respected, and cared for.
26. An attention seeker is more interested in relationships that will make him feel valued. He does not like to be taken advantage of in any way.
27. An attention seeker knows how to put others’ needs before his own. He is an exceptional nurturer who truly cares about other people and can relate well to their hearts, their thoughts and their emotions. He is a very loyal friend who doesn’t let anyone down, making him an excellent listener.
28. The attention seeker is always looking for love and acceptance. While he might come off as needy, it’s important to remember that he will get his full of attention by being associated with you.
29. Don’t expect an attention seeker to be a “yes man.” He won’t follow you blindly, but he also won’t do something that he disagrees with. If he makes a promise to do something and you don’t believe him, he will follow through.
30. An attention seeker wants to be number one on your list. When you cease to prioritize him in your life, he will likely become distracted by someone who makes him feel important.
31. An attention seeker is always there for you and when he feels that his trust has been violated, he may leave the relationship without any warning signs
32. When you are in a relationship with an attention seeker, you will always know where you stand. He will tell you what he thinks and how he feels about everything.
33. If an attention seeker does not want to be with you, it won’t be a surprise because he will have made it clear from the get-go that this is just a casual relationship.
34. The attention seeker is an individual who will not be satisfied with a partner until he has been showered with love and commitment in every relationship he has. He does not like to be taken for granted.
35. The attention seeker is not fully satisfied with his life until he has people around him who shower love and commitment in every relationship he has.
36. Attention seeker is a chronic coy, who will do anything to get attention from someone. He needs to be given love and attention regularly to stay happy and healthy.
37. An attention seeker is a sincere, considerate and good-hearted person. He tells you how you feel to your face even when it is not pleasant to hear.
38. The attention seeker is a great communicator and among his best qualities is his unconditional love for his significant other.
39. It falls on the shoulder of an attention seeker to bring out the flaws in every relationship. He simply cannot live with day-to-day dishonesty and deception.
40. The attention seeker is a selfish type of person who knows how to take careful advantage of others for personal gain. He loves to be surrounded by good friends and loyal followers who will always be there for him no matter what happens.
41. An attention seeker loves nothing more than to be loved and appreciated. He is usually very successful in his career because he is extremely talented and creative.
42. While not very introspective, an attention seeker is a great judge of character. If you can get past his eccentricities, he can be an excellent friend and partner.
43. Attention seekers enjoy being in the middle of everything, being at the same time loved and hated by everyone.
44. An attention seeker is someone who craves the spotlight. He wants to be loved, respected and followed wherever he goes.
45. An attention seeker is self-centred and mainly interested in him or herself. He does not like to be left out of important discussions and decisions.
46. The attention seeker is an attractive partner in a work environment, but making him feel abandoned may make him leave you for another person who can provide him with the love he needs.
47. Attention seekers get easily bored and irritated. They have a bad habit of dumping their partners on mere trivial things so that they can find someone better than them.
48. An attention seeker is harmless and will not harm a fly if he can help. He is just looking for ways to attract attention and will do anything to get it.
49. The attention seeker is often surrounded by many people who love and care for him, but being able to count on someone to be there for him in times of need is something he appreciates above all else.
50. The attention seeker is a master of talking, and he can be quite a performer. He is not afraid to challenge anyone or speak his mind either. He likes to make decisions but also loves being left on his own as long as you know that he is waiting for you when you come back home.
51. The attention seeker is the life of the party and will always keep you laughing. He can be playful, and fun and has a heart of gold. He finds it very easy to fall in love with someone; it’s just as easy for him to get out of love just as quickly.
52. An attention seeker is a very complex personality type who cannot stand solitude. He wants to be loved and accepted for who he is.
53. An attention seeker is not just after your time, but also needs your time, love and commitment. When he feels that you have changed him, you are finally ready to commit to him.
54. Attention seekers want to be noticed in a crowd. They are concerned about their peace and happiness. They dislike being ignored or overlooked.
55. Attention seekers are not interested in creating problems or conflicts and they hate conflict, tension and arguments. They act on receiving negative feedback or criticism
56. Attention seekers are often on the lookout for new, interesting experiences that will bring them fame or applause. They may find it hard to settle into a routine.
57. Attention seekers are often insecure about their appearance. They crave attention, empathy and praise from others. This can lead to acting out and chasing people.
58. Attention seekers are often described as social butterflies and gregarious. They are focused on their own needs and wants, and they love to be around people.
59. Attention seekers are active and expressive. They like talking and being heard, but they also want to know what other people think. They can be very persuasive.
60. Attention seekers tend to have a high level of self-worth. They value their freedom of choice and are free-spirited by nature.
61. Attention seekers are people who want to be noticed. They have positive feelings toward many people and are easy to get along with.
62. Attention seekers tend to feel anxious and frustrated when they are not noticed. They can often be heard bragging about their achievements too.
63. Attention seekers are often shy and quiet, but when it comes to getting their needs met, these people can turn into attention-craving machines.
64. Attention seekers want to establish trust. They often play the victim and may have a masochistic streak in their personalities. They like attention, but don’t want to be hurt.
65. Attention seekers are unique. They prefer an open discussion and are often very sensitive to their environment.
66. Attention seekers are known to be interesting people who like to be in the spotlight. They tend to have a lot of friends and often feel important, even if they aren’t worth much.
67. Attention seekers are very insecure and need to be constantly reassured they are loved and appreciated. They loved to be regarded by people.
68. Attention seekers need to feel important and admired. They often feel alone and isolated, so they seek validation by asking others for feedback.
69. Attention seekers want their existence to be acknowledged in a group. They are passionate about what they do, like a hobby or a talent, and want to share that passion with others.
70. Attention seekers are very proactive in impressing others. They are often perceived as overbearing because they seek to be loved.
71. An attention seeker is a friendly, helpful person who cares deeply about his loved ones and the people around him. He will go out of his way to make sure they know how he feels.
72. Attention seekers are motivated by their desire to be noticed and appreciated. Their attention-seeking behaviour is usually aimed at fixing issues such as low self-esteem, insecurities and loneliness.
73. Attention seekers want to be seen and heard, they want to be talked about. They look for respect, recognition and sometimes affection.
74. Attention seekers spend their time getting noticed and acknowledged by others. They have a great talent for making people feel special and they love to be loved.
75. Attention seekers love attention and thrive on it. They are always aware of their surroundings and very observant of details.
76. Attention seekers are very happy people. They have a great sense of humour and can be quite daring, which makes them fun to be with.
77. Attention seekers tend to be vain and self-centred. They feel unhappy and unfulfilled if they are not noticed.
78. Attention seekers are concerned about their emotions, and they often want help. They feel they deserve more attention than they get.
79. Attention seekers love to be around people and they want folks to notice them. This makes them feel better about themselves and enjoy life more.
80. The attention seeker comprises people who want to be noticed all the time. They are considered to be robust and can stand on their two feet in any situation, despite being surrounded by a crowd.
81. The attention seeker is the social butterfly. He wants his feelings to be validated and will do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
82. Attention seekers are attention chasers because of their eagerness for praise and approval. They may even create conflict if they feel they aren’t getting enough attention.
83. Attention seekers like to change their friends easily and make people think that they have many friends. They may get things done but they can be sloppy in doing so.
84. Attention seekers have good-natured personalities. They are often curious and have a broad knowledge base. They are always willing to help others, but when it comes to themselves, they can be shy, modest and self-effacing.
85. Attention seekers need people around them to feel comfortable because they are drawn to the outside world.
86. Attention seekers are amazing. They may be outgoing or even flamboyant, but they’re not looking to upset anyone.
87. Attention seekers need to be given assurances that they are safe and secure, which is heightened if they have been through stressful situations.
88. Attention seekers tend to often draw admiration and criticism because it gives their life meaning and purpose.
89. Attention seekers live their lives genuinely and carry themselves with confidence. They can’t hold back on the things they feel are right.
90. Attention seekers are popular and well-respected in the crowd. They get along with everyone and have a lot of friends. Their good looks make them even more popular.
91. Attention seekers will go to any length to prove that they’re the best in everything. They always want to be followed and will get frustrated if they’re not getting noticed by people.
92. Attention seekers are like walking narcissists, always bathing in the attention that everyone gives them. It doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad so long as it’s there.
93. Attention seekers are always looking for a way to prove themselves and brag about their accomplishments. They always make efforts to show their greatness.
94. Attention seekers are very fun to be with because they are always exciting. You can’t stop laughing and smiling when you are with them.
95. Attention seekers are secure in their place at the top and won’t take no for an answer when they’re determined to be the best.
96. An attention seeker wants you to know that he is the only one that can give you the answer to your problems, or get something done and if you decide to go with him, he will treat you like royalty.
97. Arguments with an attention seeker are typically pointless. If you disagree with him, he’ll just repeat his original argument louder and more aggressively than before.
98. An attention seeker is a person who is only interested in your money. He will use any tool to get your attention, but he never wants to add value to you.
99. Attention seekers are a dime-a-dozen. They are looking to get as much as they can out of you, and don’t care about your relationship with them.
100. An attention seeker is always eager to start in life but mostly remains silent in between. He always asks for money and never gives it back.
Amazing attention seeker quotes here, right? Feel free to share them with your family and friends so they can know how to treat attention seekers when they meet one. You can also send them as texts to your colleagues at work. It will help them to judge if they are attention seekers or if they have people around them who have such qualities.