Happiness is an emotional state characterized by feelings of joy, satisfaction, contentment, and fulfilment. While happiness has many different definitions, it is often described as involving positive emotions and life satisfaction.
However, if we are looking for happiness, we most likely won’t see it. But if we decide to be happy, we will always be happy no matter what happens. They do not link authentic happiness to anything external. It is a state of being that you can experience at any time.
As much as a fun-filled life portrays happiness, having fun is not happiness. True happiness comes from your inside. Authentic happiness involves all your emotions. It can’t be tampered with, no matter the events or circumstances.
You can be having a bad day and still be happy. So the question is, how does authentic happiness happen? It is 100% your decision. It’s your choice to be happy. Happiness is in you. Bring it out. These authentic happiness quotes would help improve your state of happiness.
Authentic Happiness Quotes
Life is full of surprises. Both the pleasant and unpleasant surprises. Facing sad events is inevitable. That is why you shouldn’t allow life circumstances to weigh you down. Life gives to you what you give to it. Give it your genuine happiness, and it will have no choice but to smile back at you.
1. There is more to life than being happy. Authentic happiness is a natural state of being, not a result of something that happens, nor is it linked to anything outside of you.
2. Authentic happiness is more than a feeling. It’s a practice. Start with one small shift per day and notice the change in your life over time.
3. Happiness, as with all emotions, is a choice and not a result of circumstance or external events. And authentic happiness comes from within; you must first be happy with yourself and your own lives before you can experience joy in other people.
4. Authentic happiness is an experience that can be realized by you right now, at this moment, it has nothing to do with being successful, getting what you want, or achieving something.
5. Happiness is a state of being. It is not linked to anything in particular, not even our environment. No matter where we are or what we do, we can be happy.
6. Happiness is not something that is created. It is a natural state of being.
7. Happiness has nothing to do with money, power, or love. It comes from you.
8. Being happy has nothing to do with money, power, or love. It comes from you.
9. Happiness is an inside job. It’s not about money, power, or relationships. It comes from seeing the miraculous in the ordinary and living with appreciation, self-acceptance, and joy.
10. Money, power, and love won’t bring you happiness. You will.
11. You provide your happiness in life. Money, power, and love won’t do it for you.
12. When you’re happy, it’s not because of what you have or don’t have. It’s because of who you are.
13. A sense of fun and excitement is one of the best things about being alive. Happiness starts with you.
14. Fun is a state of mind. It’s not based on your circumstances but rather it’s the quality of your daily experiences. Create a little excitement in your life, and you’re one step closer to happiness.
15. Smiling, laughing, and having fun is the best part of being alive.
16. Having fun is what life is all about. Live in the moment and love life.
17. Happiness is making people laugh and let them know that life is good. Happiness is more than one word. It’s your life.
18. Living life to the fullest means finding happiness in everyday moments.
19. The best things in life are funny. So it makes sense that the best way to stay happier is to laugh more. Studies show we’re more likely to remember happy moments if they make us laugh.
20. Want to change the world? Start by making yourself smile.
21. There’s nothing wrong with a little fun. As long as you’re winning.
22. Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and sits softly on your shoulder.
23. Happiness is a choice. It’s a question of deciding to be happy, despite all the challenges and trials. It’s a decision that you make every day, in every situation you are thrown into.
24. We choose happiness. It’s a decision that we make every day, in every situation we are thrown into. We’re all just determined to be happy, and we do our best to make it happen.
25. It’s a decision you make. Each day, every situation. It doesn’t matter what life throws at you or how many challenges you face: you will decide to be happy.
26. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy, even when the going gets tough.
27. It’s simple. The question is, can you truly be happy while holding onto your grudges and resentments? Are you happy when someone steps on your corner? The real question is what makes you happy.
28. Are you happy yet? Don’t worry, you will eventually be. Keep your hopes high.
30. Life is a rollercoaster ride. The only thing you can do is to keep yourself tied in. Be happy no matter what.
31. No, no, no! If you can’t be happy right now, don’t worry — turn that frown upside down because tomorrow is another day. When all else fails, wait for it. Enjoy the moment, though — live like there’s no tomorrow
32. Look for something to anticipate or look forward to. Something to take away the sadness and keep you happy.
33. If you’re not happy right now, you’re not waiting for ‘tomorrow’ either. It doesn’t exist — it’s just a matter of time. Enjoy the moment!
34. Having a bad day? Don’t worry. There’s always tomorrow. And if a bad day still lingers, don’t stress! The weekend is just around the corner. Enjoy the moment!
35. It’s the moment that everyone seems to want to be in. Maybe it’s because it’s just around the corner, or maybe we have never experienced it, but everyone wants a piece of it. Enjoy the day!
36. I try to find happiness wherever I can. If that means finding it in the middle of a challenge or obstacle, then so be it! I deliberately decide to enjoy life no matter where I am or who I’m with.
37. Happiness is all in your head. Sure, it’s nice to have money. And a good job. And a nice family. But if you want to be happy, then it’s just a matter of thinking right.
38. Happiness comes in many forms, but most struggle with the daily grind. Here’s how you can make happiness a choice, not a chance.
39. Sometimes, you feel like an absolute failure. Sometimes you feel like the greatest success in the entire world. But how you manage to smile on your face amid these contrasting experiences is truly the secret to happiness.
40. We all want to be positive and feel accomplished, but life has ups and downs. It can be just as easy to feel dejected as it is to feel confident. However, your happiness is only in your hands. The more you believe you are happy and feeling good about yourself, your life, and the people around you, the better off you’ll be.
41. Feeling great about yourself and your life is a great goal. But be realistic; there will always be challenges to face. Don’t worry; the more you believe that you are happy and feeling good about your life, the better off you’ll be.
42. Your happiness will be determined by how you feel about yourself and your life. The more you believe you are happy, the happier you will be.
43. You’re responsible for your happiness. Positive thinking is easy. You have to look in the mirror and repeat: “I’m happy, I’m successful, and people love me.”
44. Nobody else can take charge of your happiness. Only you have the power to be happy.
45. You’re at the helm of your own life. You’re happier than you think! There’s a lot of crappy advice out there. Who hasn’t heard that people are the architect of their happiness? The problem is: there are no architects of their happiness! Life has its ups and downs, but the good news is you can get through them.
46. If you want to be happier, you need to do something about it. You’re the master of your fate and the ruler of your world.
47. Happy people don’t have the best of everything. They make the best of what they have.
48. If you think that more money will make you happier, you are wrong. Research suggests otherwise.
49. Sometimes, it’s hard to be happy. But don’t worry. The more you believe you are happy and excited, the less it feels like a struggle.
50. Positivity isn’t always easy, but it’s worth it. Take control and make each day a happy one.
Don’t wait till you’re living large to become happy. Happiness is not in the things you do or the people you see. Happiness is you and your choices.
When you’re naturally happy, you don’t need things outside of you to make you feel good. Because when something is authentic, it’s real and true.
I am glad you read it through, please, don’t forget to drop your comment and share it with your loved ones.