Women are made to be strong and empowered, yet there are many who try to fit into a mould that does not allow them to truly shine. These women may feel as though they have failed as women or as mothers because they cannot seem to get things perfect. There is no such thing as perfect, so why try?
A real woman is one who knows that she is going to mess up at times and even fail, but she will not let that stop her from trying again. A real woman takes responsibility for her actions and choices in life, even when those choices don’t turn out the way she had hoped.
Real women are not afraid of hard work and doing whatever it takes to get ahead in life. Real women do not allow others to judge them based on their appearance or their past actions; instead, they use those things as lessons learned along the way. A real woman knows what she wants out of life and will go after it with everything she has regardless of whether or not others think it is possible for her or not.
Here below are some of the best and most inspiring be a real woman quotes you can use or send to someone, enjoy.
Be a Real Woman Quotes
Be a real woman. Be a woman with confidence and self-esteem, who knows herself, who believes in herself and who is secure in her own skin. Your value as a person doesn’t depend on what you look like or how much money you have. God made you exactly the way you are, and he loves you just the way you are!
1. Be a real woman, not a real girl. Go do what you want, whom you want and be proud of who you are! Be the boss.
2. Be a real woman. Be a warrior, be brave. Be empowered and feel confident in everything you do.
3. Be a real woman. Be courageous. Be confident in your abilities and never settle for less than you deserve.
4. Be a real woman, not just a pretty face. Be yourself, be solid. Be strong, be whole and complete within!
5. Be a real woman. Be comfortable in your own skin and own your life.
6. You are someone, who is special and priceless. Stay true to yourself, don’t let anyone change you. Be a real woman and always look good.
7. Realize it’s never too late to become the woman you’ve always wanted to be. You are beautiful just the way you are. Be real.
8. Being kind and selfless is not just a good way to be—it’s a responsibility. Be the woman you want to see in the world. Be real.
9. Be yourself, be brave, and find your own version of beauty. Don’t let society define you by someone else’s standards
10. Be a real woman. Be a warrior, be a leader, and be the first one to take on the challenge.
11. Be a Real Woman, Be a Real Leader, Be the best version of yourself.
12. Be a real woman. Be strong, be confident and be unapologetically you.
13. Be a real woman. Be brave enough to take risks, be vulnerable enough to show your true colours, strong enough to hold your own and smart enough to know when it’s time to listen.
14. Be a real woman. Be strong, be kind, be brave and always believe in yourself.
15. Be a real woman, not just for men but for yourself. Be your best self.
16. Be a real woman. Be bigger than yourself. Be strong, smart, and tough as nails. You can take on any and all challenges life throws at her.
17. Be a real woman because being a real woman means knowing that you are perfect just the way you are.
18. Be the woman you’ve always been inside. This is a feel-good, life-affirming moment that you should own. Be you! Be authentic and live your best life!!
19. Be who you are and be real. There is nothing more beautiful than being true to yourself and being brave in who you are and what you do.
20. Be confident, be who you are, and do it all with style. You are strong, you are smart and you are amazing. You can do anything, so go ahead and do it.
21. It’s time for you to be the best version of yourself. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. If you want it badly enough, you will be able to make it happen.
22. Be a Real Woman, not a Pretty Girl. Be a real woman and you will find the right guy one day.
23. Be a real woman. Feel what you feel, wear what you want and don’t apologize for it.
24. Be a real woman. Be bold, be beautiful, be strong and own your truth.
25. Be a real woman, make things happen. Be strong and always remember to be yourself.
26. Be a real woman, be brave, and true and be the best version of yourself.
27. You are a queen, always be a real woman. Real women are strong, beautiful and confident. They aren’t afraid of falling in love. Real women don’t need to be reinvented.
28. Real women are more than just their bodies. They are more than just their mind. They are more than just a feeling. And they are stronger than you can imagine.
29. Be the best version of yourself. Be the woman you are meant to be. You’re amazing, you have so much to offer the world, and that is exactly why you should never settle for being just another girl.
30. We’re more than our appearance. Be a real woman, not just a pretty face.
31. Be a real woman. Be honest with yourself. You’ll find the path you’ve always been looking for if you just keep walking.
32. Be a real woman and do what makes you happy. You deserve it!
33. Be a real woman, not some kind of standard that someone else can fit into to make you feel better about yourself. Be who you are and be proud of it.
34. Be the ball of fire you were born to be. Be a real woman. Don’t be afraid to try new things. Embrace the beauty of being a real woman with all its complexities.
35. There are no rules when it comes to being a real woman. You’re powerful and you’re beautiful. Embrace your authentic self.
36. It doesn’t matter what others think of you. In the end, you will always be beautiful and real.
37. You’re strong. You’re smart. You can own this world. A woman’s strength is not in how she deals with adversities but in how she overcomes them.
38. Be a real woman. Be the change you want to see in the world. You are not whom other people think you are. You are whom you think yourself to be.
39. Be a Real Woman. Always do the right thing. Be the change you want to see in the world.
40. Be a real woman. If you can embrace and love your imperfections, you will have a better perspective on life.
41. Be a real woman. Be strong, be smart, have confidence and wear what you want!
42. Be a real woman. You are strong and brave and you have what it takes to be someone great.
43. You can’t stop what’s coming, but you can learn to be ready for it. Be a Real Woman
44. Be a real woman. Be a mother, sister, daughter and friend. Be in touch with your emotions. Be honest and open with yourself. Be authentic and be true to who you are
45. Be a real woman. Be brave. Be courageous. Be strong.
46. Be a real woman, wear the clothes that flatter your body and make you feel good.
47. Being a real woman means having the courage to live as authentically as you can and owning your mistakes.
48. You are a real woman and it’s time for you to stand up, walk tall and live your truth.
49. Be the kind of woman that invites others to be a part of her life and dreams. You’re more than a body and even more than a face. You’re a woman who’s got it all and deserves to be celebrated!
50. There’s a lot to be said about being a real woman. Embrace it, celebrate it, love it and make it your own.
51. Be a real woman. Be strong, but not aggressive. Be nurturing and kind, but not demanding. Be vulnerable and honest, but not desperate. Be grateful for the good things in life, but don’t be clingy. Be smart, but not snobby. And above all else, be yourself—no matter what other people say or think.
52. Be a real woman. Be bold and brave. Be confident and self-assured. Be unapologetically you.
53. Be a real woman, not a reflection of what society expects. Be free to be whom you want to be regardless of looks or social status. Be your own hero!
54. Be the real woman you were born to be. Be the woman you’ve always wanted to be
55. Real women know that a little self-confidence doesn’t take away from their strength. Real women know what they want, and how to get it and have no problem making their dreams come true.
56. Be the real you, find your confidence and be proud of everything that makes you unique.
57. Be the hero of your own life, but don’t wear a cape or tights. Be the woman you wish to be, not the woman someone else wants you to be. Amazing women are those who can transform their unique selves into a masterpiece and then share them with the world.
58. Wear your hair how you want to wear it, do what makes you feel beautiful, and speak up for yourself. You have a voice. Use it. Be real.
59. Be a real woman: Be kind, generous, beautiful and brave. Find your own path. Find your own voice. Find your own style.
60. Be a Real Woman, Be Brave, Be You. You can do it. You are strong enough. Do not ask for permission, just go.
I do hope you enjoyed going through these be a real woman quotes and I also hope you find the inspiration to be the real you, if so, kindly comment below what you think and share with others.