Life is too short to be spent on anything but happiness. Whether it’s through love, friendship, or cupcakes; find your way to the happiness you deserve. Whatever your biggest pains and challenges these Be happy in your own way quotes will take you to a higher level of happiness every day. These are the best positive quotes that cannot just be for you but for the people you care about.
Happiness is a state of mind. Whether you’re rich or poor, successful or unsuccessful, it’s up to you how you choose to perceive life’s events and situations. The key is to find fulfilment in what you’ve got instead of constantly longing for more.
There are many inspiring quotes about happiness; however, happiness is a personal thing and it’s okay to choose what will make you happy because you deserve to be happy in your own way. Be happy in your own way quotes will help you be happy in your own way.
Be Happy in Your Own Way Quotes
Be happy in your own way. You are created for the good side of life. Be happy! Let your happiness guide you into a life of fulfilment. Your destiny is waiting for you because you are created to be happy. When your happiness is full, every word you speak becomes beautiful to everyone.
1. You deserve a life that you enjoy. The side of your life that is filled with passion, love, and success. Don’t make other people try too hard to be your friend, just be cool and let them come.
2. A happy soul is a free soul; be happy in your own way. The road to fulfilment and happiness starts from within you. You were born to be brilliant, curious, adventurous and outgoing. You now have the resources to set these innate gifts free.
3. You desired it. You searched for it. You found it, be happy in your own way. Life’s a treasure hunt. Don’t stop searching. You can still find what you want.
4. Whatever you want is waiting for you. You got into this game because there’s no other game like it. You’ve created something and it’s your time. Take what is yours.
5. You can do it your way. Wear what you want, eat what you please. The world is yours to explore. Be happy in your own way.
6. Do it your way! Change your style, and dress the way you want. Food is fuel, so eat what makes you happy. You have the power to choose. Decide to be happy!
7. When you travel, you’re able to experience all the exciting and interesting things the world has to offer. You also get the opportunity to immerse yourself in other cultures and customs. However, there’s no right or wrong way to travel. Everyone has his own style; so, make yourself happy however you want. The choice is yours.
8. Sometimes, you’re the motivation you need. You can do anything you set your mind to. You don’t have to live another day the way you did yesterday. Your life is an adventure – why not take it back?
9. You can be happy if you want to be. You need only to be happy with what you have and what you are. Use your talents in the way that they are needed most, and let others do the same. Help each other grow, and live unique lives.
10. You have arrived at a new realization. You have made a discovery. Now embrace it.
11. Life is short. Be happy! Life is short! Be happy! The time is now to make that happen. Life moves fast. Don’t miss out because you were looking down at someone else. Be happy in your own way. Stay present and focused on the beam!
12. Wake up! Live your life! The world is all yours! Our goal is to make you happier. To remind you to laugh and smile even when you’re tired, busy, or stressed out. We hope to remind you that life is about you first more than anything else, so be happy in your own way.
13. Life is too short to spend it doing something you don’t enjoy. So, go after your passion! You have searched high and low for your dream job; now take the time to yourself to celebrate your hard work. Create your happiness and be happy in your way.
14. Sometimes, it is good to be selfish once in a while; it gives you the experience to satisfy yourself. So, be happy in the way you want. You have to be stubborn and persistent. Today is the start of a new journey. Expect better things to come and be ecstatic about it.
15. We live in a world where the rules of living are given by someone else. But we all deserve to be happy the way we want. Some things are beyond your control, but you always have a choice as to what you do next. You can give up or you can keep going.
16. Let no one control your happiness. Be happy in your own way.
17. Don’t allow anyone to control your happiness. If you are lonely, happy people will come into your life, and if you think you’re happy now, one day you will be happier.
18. Don’t let the past hold you back, learn from it and move on. Don’t let what other people think about you limit your happiness. Be happy the way you want.
19. Don’t let anyone or anything get in the way of what you want and deserve. You have everything you need to live a life that is full and successful, regardless of the cards life has dealt you. So, be happy in your own way.
20. Let nothing possess your heart; be always free! Being happy in your own way is better than being happy in someone else’s. It’s your happiness, flaunt it.
21. Your happiness is one thing you can always control. So why would you ever let anyone else control that? It’s your happiness, flaunt it.
22. It’s your happiness and you’re the only one who can decide if you’re going to be happy or miserable. Why would you ever let anyone treat you badly when you know the power of being happy.
23. Don’t let anything stop you from being happy. You have the power to control your happiness and no one can take that away from you.
24. You don’t have to wait for anything or anyone to make you happy. Control your happiness and you control your life.
25. In a world obsessed with status, recognition and money, you can be the one non-materialistic person. The one who understands true happiness lies within the mind, body and soul. By living a life of health, happiness, and passion – you are doing yourself a favour.
26. It is your right to live in a place of positive energy flowing with happiness. Every day is a gift, so make it the best day of your life. You can’t control what happens in life, but you can control the way you react to it. Be happy in your own way.
27. To be truly happy, never compare yourself to others. Everyone has their own path and purpose in this lifetime. Never hide the fact that you are you and the most amazing version thereof.
28. Wake up and face the day with a smile on your face. It’s not the destination, it’s the journey that matters. Being happy isn’t about being better than or worse than someone else. It’s about being the best version of you — and feeling good about it.
29. Be the person you know you can be. You don’t need anybody’s permission or anybody’s help. You don’t need to listen to any advice except your own heart. The people who love you will support you, whether you make every choice right or wrong.
30. Happiness is first of all personal, so be happy in your own way. Take full ownership of your own happiness. We all deserve to be independently happy in our own unique way. Unique, because no one can make us happy; we have to do it ourselves.
31. Nobody can live our lives or make us happy. You can only be responsible for your own happiness, and that of those you love. Be the happiest you, regardless of how others view you. To be yourself is to be happy.
32. Be happy. No one can tell you how to be happy because it’s different for everyone. But, you have to find a way to be happy on your own terms. You have to find happiness in yourself and your relationships. And, then you’ll never lose sight of who you are.
33. Being happy is a state of mind beyond money, power and fame. In other words, happiness is a continuous attitude that becomes a way of life. Imagine a life without drugs but full of joy, love and happiness. Imagine living a life without hunger or want. A world where everyone has access to shelter, education and healthcare.
34. Happiness is a state of mind beyond money, power and fame. It manifests as a continuous attitude that becomes a way of life. If you are happy, you are fortunate.
35. Happiness is not a destination to arrive at, but a way of travelling. Happiness is something that you can actively develop. You have a choice in life to either be positive and considerate or negative and judgmental.
36. The true winners in life do not set their goals by what is already being achieved by others. Happiness is not a right, it’s a privilege. And the privilege of being happy belongs to those who’ve learnt how to attract it by creating their own happiness.
37. It’s not about what happens to you, but how you perceive and react to it that decides your level of happiness in life. And you are blessed if you have learnt how to create happiness for yourself.
38. You should know that being happy in your own way is something that the soul craves. Happiness is not a right. It’s not something that you can demand from anyone. It is your privilege. A privilege for those who know how to attract it.
39. Don’t let anyone tell you what you need to be happy; be happy in your own way. Happiness is a luxury that few can afford. But those who are able to cultivate it will see the doors of opportunities open from all directions.
40. Happiness, my friend, is a privilege. You deserve to be happy and joyous because you are a human being, and help those around you feel the same. Be happy in your own way.
41. Don’t buy into someone else’s definition of happiness. Do whatever you need to do in order to live a life that you love because you only get to do this for one lifetime and it’s yours.
42. Be true to who you are and be grateful for all the good things in your life. Learn to be happy with what you have, even if that means the simple enjoyment of daily life.
43. Happiness is a choice that we make every day. The best part of the path to happiness is that anyone can travel it — and there are many things you can do to improve your life today. So, choose to be happy in your own way.
44. You must learn that to be happy is a beautiful thing, so be happy in your own way. Happiness should not be restricted. You know what they say: be happy. So do it.
45. Happiness is a natural state! Don’t wait for someone else to make you happy in life. It’s your own decision to be happy. So be happy the way you want to be.
46. It’s up to you to decide how to be happy. Make your life a fun place. Happiness is a choice, not a destination. You deserve to be happy. Don’t let other people make you feel inferior for expressing yourself or working towards spending your days in an environment that you enjoy.
47. Don’t let the fact that you’re not living up to people’s expectations limit your ability to be happy. It’s OK to do what makes you happy. Enough with the boring life. Get out there and experience this wild and unpredictable world to the fullest.
48. Life is too short to be unhappy. Do not be caged into how you should express your happiness. Be happy in your own way. Life is short and full of blessings. Don’t let the stress and problems of the world take it all away from you. Be happy no matter what.
49. You may be a mother that cries herself to sleep when she misses her child. You may be the one who lost a loved one but still find a reason to smile. Your happiness is whatever you make it to be. Life is such a precious gift, why not be happy?
50. There is no need to be insecure or scared; you have the power to control how your life evolves. Use your imagination and let it soar high. Do not let anything come your way; take charge of your life and live a beautiful and happy life. Yes, be happy in your own way.
51. Be the person who steers your own life, instead of waiting for others to decide what happens. Life is too short to waste in on gloomy days. Be happy in your own way.
52. Life is too short to waste on gloomy days, just be happy in your own way. Some days seem just too dark, but you shouldn’t let that stop you from enjoying your life. Be happy in your own way.
53. There is no need to be in the dark when happiness surrounds you. Be happy, reach for your dreams, and enjoy each moment of life. Life is too short to waste on gloomy days. You were born to be happy. Enjoy the ride.
54. Life is too short to be sad, just be happy in your own way. It’s not always easy to be cheerful. Be positive in life and you will be successful.
55. Do not wait. There is no reason to wait. Reach for your dreams as fast as possible and follow your passion through every moment of life.
56. Happiness is subjective and sometimes unobtainable. People say that to be happy, you need to experience sorrow, sadness, and pain. This is not true. In life, happiness sits right next to you. You just need to accept it, seek it out, and find joy in the simplest things.
57. The best way to live life is to live it with a big smile on your face and in the moment. Make the most of every opportunity and remember to be grateful for the little things in life. Stop letting the little things in life get to you. Make use of your time and find happiness right now. You deserve it.
58. Live a happy life by following your heart, not the footsteps of others. You can achieve anything you put your mind to. Focus on your goals, and while you’re at it, remember to enjoy life.
59. Happiness is not a destination, it’s a way of life. It’s when you wake up and be content with your life without needing something more. It’s when you look back on what you have achieved and appreciate what you have. It’s sharing your happiness with others and making someone happy.
60. Celebrate good times, come on! Life is short. Be happy. Expression of joy and happiness is worthwhile and you should do it in your own way.
61. Whatever is happening in your life, be happy. No matter what happens to you, do not complain. Expressing joy and happiness is expedient and you should do it in your own way.
62. If you want to be happy, don’t make excuses. Be happy in your own way Express your joy and happiness in your own way.
63. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, don’t make excuses. It’s okay if you don’t have what you want. Many people don’t. But it’s not okay to let obstacles stop you from achieving success.
64. You have to work it out for yourself. It’s a shame when people have to tell you how to be happy. Do what’s right for you. Rain or shine, you always have a reason to be happy; so stop making excuses and go get what you want.
65. Don’t let others hold you back from doing what makes you happy. Don’t spend your time complaining about what you don’t have. Instead, make the most of who you are. Be your happiest.
66. To be happy, you must learn to accept what cannot be changed. Do it your way today! When life gets hard, it’s nice to have an angel to help you out. You don’t need a miracle–you need to be happy in your own way.
67. Always remember that no one is in charge of your happiness. It’s the little things that count. Be happy in your own way. Gushing out of your heart is as important as a story that emerges from your mind.
68. Keep in mind that no one is in charge of your happiness except for you. It’s the small, daily actions that add up to a fulfilling life. You never know when it’s going to be your turn.
69. Happiness is found in the simplest things and in the life experiences you share with others. Failure makes you stronger. You will fail A LOT. Everything that seems hard and weird, remember that it’s just a part of learning. You have to be happy the way you want because you know that the bad days were making you better.
70. You’ve got just one shot at it- be happy in your own way. You can’t be all things to all people. You only have one chance to make a lasting impression, so do it in style. There’s no better way to stand out.
71. Be happy with the choices you make. Don’t compare yourself with others, just look in the mirror and be happy with your own success.
72. Focus on your journey, not anyone else’s, don’t compare yourself to others and try not to judge. You have control over your life and your decisions, so try to prefer yourself because you are an important part of the world. Stay positive and be happy with your journey. Be yourself, and be confident.
73. How you choose to live your life is entirely up to you. If you want to remain happy, surround yourself with positive people who will encourage and support you.
74. What makes you happy is up to you. Doesn’t matter if it’s travelling, reading, or painting. It’s your life, what you make of it. What you do with your time is up to you.
75. The choice is yours. Do you prefer a cosy cabin in the mountains or a beach house that welcomes you with the sound of the waves? Do you and be you. Be happy in your own way.
76. You do not need to be limited by the cynics. Push yourself beyond your limits and enjoy life. It’s up to you to set a goal for your life and go for it! It’s also up to you to be happy in your own way.
77. Don’t just live life. Make a mark. Make it a big one. If you want to do something, go for it. The only way to get what you want out of life is to go and get it.
78. Accept yourself for who you are and what you have accomplished, and realize that the only person to which you should compare yourself is the person you were yesterday.
79. The key to a successful life lies in knowing yourself and being comfortable with who you are. So, be happy in your own way.
80. So make the most of it. It is your chance to do something special. There will be obstacles in your way, they’ll seem impossible to overcome, but you can get through them. It may take time, but just move forward and don’t give up you’ll get through it
86. This is a sentence that provides a positive mindset towards the day ahead and gives hope to the reader. The tone is uplifting and encouraging. You only live once, so live a life filled with awesome moments.
87. It’s not where you are that makes you. It’s who you are! Life is a blank sheet of paper. Reinvent it your way. You must be living your life the way you want. Today is for you, so make the most of it. Be happy in your own way.
88. You don’t need to wait for tomorrow to start a new life. You just have to enjoy today the way you want. There’s never been a better time to start living your best life. Today is your day.
89. Be happy the way you want and in your own way. Instead of wasting another day on the couch, get off your butt and go live life the way you want it. Today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present.
90. You don’t have to wait for the weekend or for vacation, for that matter. You can turn every day into a great day. Your health is your wealth. Smile and flaunt your happiness in your own style.
91. The greatest thing about today is that it’s a new day. The worst thing about tomorrow is that it’s another day.
92. Life is too short to worry about unimportant things. Each day is a gift, so make sure you are thankful for it. Be happy, and do what makes you smile.
93. Life is short but it’s wide, go out there and enjoy it. If you’ve got a family, hug them until they scream, people you love can be taken too soon. Be thankful that they are in your life and treasure every moment to its fullest extent.
94. There are many things to smile about today, try to find them all so you will have a great day that you can enjoy long into the night.
95. Only focus on the important things, and learn how to enjoy your life while you still can.
96. Life is too short to be miserable. Do what you want to do and don’t let others bother you. If people don’t like you for who you are, then screw them!
97. Life is a gift, every day. Make sure to live it to the fullest. Always be thankful for the chance to learn, grow and build relationships.
98. Life is not a dress rehearsal. Make every moment count. After all, it’s not how long you live, but how well you live.
99. Don’t let the news of other people’s difficulties and challenges be your focus.
100. There are two ways to life; it’s either you are in control or you are under control. Be in control of your happiness. Be happy in your own way.
We all deserve to be happy. Some of us go about it differently than others, but the important thing is that we are content in our own way.
Be happy in your own way quotes will remind you of that, as everyone has their own special recipe for happiness.