Being fake is lying. It’s hard to trust people who often lie, even when they claim to be honest and sincere with you. Many people are fake because they want everyone to think they are perfect. They want everyone to believe they have everything they’ve ever wanted, including the perfect job, family, friends, and living space.
Real people are easy to trust since they are genuine and sincere. They will always win over those who think they need to be fake. Because in the end, people see right through them! Being real is simple and can help set yourself apart from the rest. It is so important that you find ways to develop your authenticity and work on living a life of pure authenticity.
Everybody wants to be real, says they want to be real. Everybody seems to want to find somebody who is real. We are desperate for authenticity. Yet faking it sometimes wins out over being our true selves. What is it that makes us fake it? What makes us not want to be real? These be real not fake quotes will explore why we choose to be real, not fake.
Be Real Not Fake Quotes
When you want to be real, not fake; you should realize that you can’t rely on copying others. You need to do your own thing and be true to yourself. What you do or pretend to be will never amount to anything because it is not your creation. You are cheating your future self.
1. Be real, not fake. Be who you are, don’t try to be someone else. Be honest with yourself and with others. And one day, friends will see the real you—not a fake version of who they expect you to be.
2. Be real, not fake. Do what’s right and be yourself. Be honest and be real. Be yourself and don’t change for anyone or anything to make them happy because it’ll just end up hurting you one day in the end.
3. Be real, not Ffake. Be yourself and be happy with who you are. Don’t try to be somebody else or fit into a mould that doesn’t fit you.
4. Be real. Not fake. Be yourself, and be authentic in everything you do, even when it is hard.
5. Be real, not fake. Stand for something, be it yourself or the people around you.
6. Be real. Not fake. Be who you say you are, not who people think you are.
7. Be real. Be authentic. People care what you think, so why not give them something worthwhile?
8. I believe that if you are real and wear the mask of someone else, you will be neither happy nor fulfilled.
9. Don’t try to be someone that you’re not. Be yourself because only then will others trust and accept you for who you are.
10. Be true to yourself, even if you are not always understood.
11. Be real, not fake. Nobody can be your best friend that you don’t love first.
12. Be real. Don’t be fake. Be genuine and be what you want to be, not what others expect you to be.
13. Be real. Be honest. Stay true to yourself in everything you do.
14. Be real and honest. If you’re fake, no one will believe you. Be genuine, positive, and inspiring.
15. Don’t make the mistake of trying to be something you are not. Be yourself and watch the results come your way—be real, not fake.
16. Make a conscious choice to be real, not fake. Be true to yourself, and others will follow.
17. Being real means you are true to yourself, not false. Being artificial means you pretend to be something that you’re not.
18. Fake it till you make it. It’s not easy to be real, but it’s the only way to be successful in life.
19. The best way to not get what you want is to never ask for it. Be real, not fake.
20. Be real, and don’t be fake. Be yourself, be confident in your personal style, and get ready to love what you see.
21. Be real. Not fake. Only time is real, and it’s passing by too quickly without you.
22. Be real in every way. Be genuine and authentic, and don’t be afraid to show your true colours.
23. You must live authentically. It would be best if you were yourself and not a version of yourself that others might want you to be.
24. Fake is an act. Real is what happens when you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say, “I can do this”.
25. Be real, not fake. You need to be authentic and live your life how you want to, even if it’s not everybody’s business.
26. Be real, not fake. Be yourself, be present in your life and enjoy every moment of it.
27. Be genuine, not fake and phoney. Be the person you want to become because it will show through if you are.
28. Fake it till you make it. Being real doesn’t mean you’re a fake person; it just means being yourself and being honest with who you are.
29. You have to be real to be truly successful, be yourself and live your life to the fullest. That is what will make you happy within.
30. Life is not a dress rehearsal. It’s not about pretending you’re someone else; it’s about being authentic, real, and enjoying the ride.
31. Be your own best friend. If you’re being fake, you’ll be fake to everyone else.
32. You don’t have to be perfect to be a superstar. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved. You can be real, not fake, and still feel like the best version of yourself. Be who you are with all your flaws and imperfections because that makes you beautiful.
33. Be real, not fake. Stand for something, be it yourself or others. Never fake a smile to fit in; be authentic!
34. When feeling down, remember to be real, not fake. Be yourself because no one else can make you feel who you are.
35. Be real, not fake. Be authentic. Be yourself, be happy, and be kind to those around you because life’s too short not to be nice.
36. Be real, not fake. Real people don’t need to impress others; they just want to be happy.
37. Be real, not fake, do what you can, give the best of yourself and if you’re afraid to fail, don’t do it!
38. Be real, not fake. Show your true colours and be who you are—then everyone will love you for it.
39. Be real, not fake. Be yourself, even if it means being imperfect. You’ll be happier about it in the end.
40. Don’t be afraid to be real. People will respect you more if you are confident and authentic, not fake.
41. If you want to be successful, be somebody others want to be. Not fake, not phoney, but real.
42. Be real, not fake. Be authentic, and don’t be afraid to be yourself. In this world, it’s hard to find people who support and love you, who are successful but aren’t afraid to fail.
43. It’s OK to be imperfect. It’s not always good enough. So be real, but don’t be fake.
44. Be real with yourself, your emotions and the world. Be authentic in everything you do.
45. Being real is the fastest way to being a successful person in life.
46. Be kind, and brave. Be real. Be compassionate. Be willing to give a hand up when you can’t find a hand to hold. Be generous with your time, energy and generosity. Be an example of how to live in this world and make it a better place for everyone around you.
47. It’s not that difficult to be real. It’s just a matter of opening up, feeling, and allowing yourself to experience who you are.
48. Realizing that no matter what, you are enough. Good enough. Beautiful enough. Smart Enough to create your own life and be happy in it.
49. It’s OK if you don’t know everything. It’s even OK if you do know everything. It’s never OK to be fake or pretend like you know something when you don’t.
50. You are who you are because of the experiences that you’ve had, so don’t be afraid to take a risk and try something new.
51. We all want to be the type of person we want to be, which means saying what you mean and feeling what you feel. Be real, not fake.
52. Be real. Don’t be fake. Always remember to be yourself because no one else is like you.
53. Be real. Be authentic. Be yourself. This is the only person you’ll ever need to be. You are enough!
54. Be real, be nice and be honest. You never want to lose those things when you’re just starting out.
55. Be real. Be yourself. Be grateful for your gifts and don’t need to buy new ones.
56. Be real and be yourself. Don’t try to fit into a box because it’ll be your downfall.
57. Be real. Not fake. We are all used to perfection in social media, but the life we live behind closed doors matters most.
58. Be real. Be true. Be honest. Be real if you’re going to be fake, don’t be fake if you’re going to be a liar.
59. Be real and honest with yourself, don’t be fake. Be the person you want to be, not the person your parents want you to be.
60. Be real. Be authentic. Be yourself. Don’t put on a mask, no matter what anyone else says.
61. We must always remember that to be real is to be yourself. To be fake is to try to impress others and pretend to be something you’re not.
62. Be real with yourself. Be sure you’re making the right decision because if you’re not, you could regret it.
63. We’re all heading for the same place. Let’s stop pretending to be something we’re not and focus on being real.
64. The best thing you can do is be you. If you’re not sure where that is, that’s OK. Just start there and make your way to who you are.
65. Fake people want to be real but can’t be. They settle for fake. Be real, not fake.
66. Be real, not fake. Be yourself, not someone else. Be authentic, not a counterfeit.
67. Be real. Don’t be fake. Be open-minded, and you’ll see the world in a new light.
68. We’re all entitled to a little authenticity in our lives. If you’re not authentic, then you’re fake.
69. Don’t put on a mask; it will only mark you as fake. Be yourself without giving up authenticity!
70. Real relationships are those that are honest, open and vulnerable.
71. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.
72. Being real doesn’t mean being ordinary. It means embracing the most challenging parts of yourself while keeping your feet strong and planted on the ground.
73. Be real, not fake. Don’t let social media be your reality. It’s a place to live, not a life you should be leading.
74. Be real. Not fake. Be yourself, be honest, and never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something.
75. Be real. Don’t be fake. Be the best version of yourself to be the best version of others.
76. Be real. Be honest, even if it hurts, even if you’re afraid to be who you are. You’ll never be alone if you’re authentic to yourself in every way.
77. Be authentic, be real. That’s the best way to connect with people and build a life you love.
78. Being real can be as hard as being fake. Sometimes the hardest part is finding your way out of the mess that makes you feel so alone, like you’re the only one who doesn’t fit in.
79. Don’t fake it. Live a life that’s real, in which you are true to yourself, not what others demand of you
80. We’ve got to grow up. We shouldn’t be so focused on the material things that we make ourselves unhappy. We’ve got to be who we are and go with the flow, not against it.
81. We are all just human. Our flaws make us who we are, and flaws can be fixed, but the real us is only felt through criticism and being given constructive feedback.
82. Sometimes, you’re the only one who can endure a tough time unscarred. Be real, not fake.
83. Be real. Be authentic. Be yourself. Being yourself means not trying to fit in and being unique instead of being a follower of the mass media’s standards of beauty.
84. Stay real, stay raw. Don’t let the media control you. Stand up for what you believe!
85. I want to be real with you, my friend. I want to share how I feel, how I think, what I believe and what I dream.
86. Be real, don’t be fake. Be yourself, and you’ll find your happiness.
87. Be real. Don’t be fake. Be who you are, keep doing what you do, and most importantly — remember we’re all in this together.
88. Life is real. It’s too short to be fake. So be real, be honest, and have fun.
89. Be real. Be yourself. Don’t try to be someone else or look like someone else. Be authentic and cultivate your unique style!
90. Being Real and being honest are so much more powerful than any words you could use to describe yourself.
91. It is so easy to be fake. To try to impress people with the life, we don’t have. But what’s hard about being real? It might make you uncomfortable for a moment, but the truth will set you free.
92. We’ve all been there, haven’t we? You’re being real with your friends and family, but you’re scared to be yourself at that moment. Don’t be fake unless you have to be.
93. We all have moments when we feel less than real. I’ve been there myself. But it’s not just a feeling, and it’s a reality that you can change and make more real by being honest with yourself and who you are.
94. We are all on a journey to be who we truly are. Let’s stop pretending to be something we’re not and instead learn to accept who we are.
95. Be real, not fake. Don’t let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do. Your dreams, goals and ambitions are important to you. You deserve the freedom to reach them.
96. Be real. Don’t be fake. Fake people come, fake people go. Be real, stay forever and never leave, even if you have to fight for it all your life.
97. Be real. Be authentic. Be your best self and share how you want to be perceived, not how others want you to be.
98. Fake is not something that makes you feel real. Real is being yourself and what you want, being true to who you are, and being authentic.
99. Always strive to be real, not fake. There is no such thing as perfection. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
100. We all want to be the best at what we do. But great work is born out of honesty and vulnerability. Be Real, Not Fake.
Be real, not fake! These are good words to live by, especially when you often hear the opposite. It’s hard to believe at times that someone is fake until you get a peek into their mind and know the truth.
Let me know what you think of this post in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading. Please share these be real not fake quotes with your loved ones before you go.