Sometimes life gets to be a little too real for us. Sometimes we get confused between what’s normal and what is going on. The truth is, most of the time, it’s a little bit of both.
Being real sometimes is being open about who you are and what you do. When people know who you truly are, it brings a higher level of trust between you and others. Naturally, you would desire that others share the same sincerity with you.
Here are some great be real with me quotes that can help you express your desire to have more sincere, heart-to-heart conversations with other people.
Be Real With Me Quotes
So much of life is about risk. Sometimes you just need to step out of your comfort zone and do something new, different, and daring — even if it’s scary. Be real with me, and I promise to be real with you too.
1. Be real with me. Be the real you. Be the one who makes me feel more beautiful, loved, and powerful than I have ever felt.
2. Be real with me. I’m not very good at it myself. But if I can do it, you can. Be true to yourself. Be courageous, even when you don’t think you are; honesty is important in a relationship. Give love the time and attention it deserves.
3. Through the good times and the bad, the weak and the strong, those who are real with me will stand by my side no matter what. They don’t expect me to be perfect but know that I will always be committed to making them a priority in my life.
4. Be real with me. Tell me how you feel about yourself and what you want out of life. Let’s push each other to be better humans together!
5. Be real with me; show me what’s real. Be real with me; show me who you are.
6. Be real with yourself. You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge.
7. You don’t need to be anyone but yourself when you’re a part of the Real You. Life is too short not to be real.
8. Real women are strong and courageous. They have fear, but they overcome it. They endure their struggles and make it through anyway.
9. There are no shortcuts in life. You can’t change the world in a day; you must work on it little by little, day after day. And that’s real life.
10. We are always a work in progress. Remember to be yourself, not someone else’s idea of what you should be or what they want you to be.
11. Be real with me, friend. I’m not perfect, and neither are you. We’re just people going through life.
12. Be real with me. Be honest. Be vulnerable. Be yourself but be better than you have ever been before.
13. Be real with me. I am still learning and growing every day. I can take it.
14. Be prepared for a journey full of uncertainty, unexpected challenges, and things that don’t always make sense. But remember: Always be real with me. Trust that my process is right down to the very last detail.
15. Be free from prejudice, fear, doubt and hate. Be real with me.
16. We are living in a world of distractions. Realize that to be truly happy, and you have to be with the people who can make you feel truly alive.
17. We need to be ourselves and not hide who we are. We should be honest and real. We should be who we are.
18. Be real with me. You are enough, and You are beautiful; you are loved. You are worth it.
19. When you live your life authentically, you cannot help but shine. Be real with me.
20. Be real with me, my beauty. Be real with me and tell me what you want from life.
21. Be real with me, and I’ll be real with you. And when we get real, everything is just fine.
22. Be real with me; there are no shortcuts. I remember when you used to be perfect, and now you’re getting better every day. All your mistakes are just an opportunity for you to learn more.
23. Don’t stop growing because it’s something we all need to do. Be real with me, and don’t ever be ashamed of how far you have come/are coming.
24. I’m a real person with real feelings. I don’t fake it; I just let them be seen as they are. Let me know how you feel – real or fake?
25. We are not perfect. We are real, with faults and all. But if you can’t love yourself, who will? Be kind, be honest, and know that the world needs your special light to shine.
26. Be real with me right now. Be real with me next week. Be real with me for the rest of your life.
27. Be real with me. Be real with yourself. Be real with the world. Be real! Be real! Get it?
28. Be real with me. Be real with yourself. And then be real with others—no matter what they think.
29. Be who you are and be proud. I won’t let you down and will always be real with you.
30. Be real with me. I’m not perfect, and neither are you. Smile because you matter.
31. Be real with me, be yourself. Be true to yourself, but be humble. Be honest and kind. Be expectant of your growth and others’ as well.
32. Be real with me. If you don’t like it, then in your defence, I’ll shut up. I’m trying to make sense of this world, but you confuse me daily. Don’t be afraid to tell me the truth and make things clear!
33. Be real with me. If you’re not feeling it, don’t force yourself to feel something that isn’t there.
34. Life is too short to be anything less than who you are. Be real with me, and I will be real with you.
35. What you think, say, and do are all reflections of who you are. So be real with me!
36. Being real doesn’t mean being a jerk. Being Real means being honest, real and with you.
37. If you’re going to be real with me, then I will be real with you too.
38. Be the real you, not the one society wants you to be. Be who you are, and be proud of it!
39. Life is a series of choices, not a journey or destination. Choose wisely because the future depends on it.
40. Be real with me. Getting caught up in the hustle is easy, but you must ensure you’re taking care of yourself first.
41. Be real with me. I’ll be real with you. And together, we can make this world a better place.
42. Be real with me, and let me be real with you.
43. We’ve got to stop pretending we don’t know each other. Let’s be real with each other and remember that it’s okay to be human.
44. You’re beautiful without makeup and even more so with it. Be yourself, be real with me and make me fall in love like I never have.
45. I was always told to be what I am, but it took me a long time to realize that the most important thing about being myself is to be real with myself.
46. The most important thing is to do what makes you happy. Not what other people think you should. And if you find that the path to happiness is a little rocky, just keep going and be real with me.
47. Let’s be real—nobody’s perfect. But you can be better because we’re all in this together.
48. I’m not perfect, and you’re not, either. We stumble, fall and make mistakes. But we can still get up and try again. Be real with me!
49. Be real with me. Be yourself and expect others to be themselves. Never compromise who you are for anyone else, especially a food company.
50. Be real with me. Be honest; be open. Be vulnerable. Be yourself. Be authentic, and it’s the only way to get through this life.
51. Be real with me. Be honest. I’m not always going to be on your side. I am real that it is hard for me to accept that you don’t agree with everything I say and do. That being said, I promise to be more open to change and new ideas than you think possible from me.
52. Be real with me. Be honest with yourself and me. Be brave enough to follow your heart, even if it’s not the popular choice.
53. Be real with me. Be yourself. Don’t do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or ashamed to be who you are.
54. Dreamers like to dream. Realists like to plan. You can do both, but what you want most is happiness. Be real with me, and I’ll be real with you.
55. Be real with me. Trust in me when I say pursue your dream and always believe that you’re enough.
56. Remember: There are no secrets in life. Only people hide the truth behind a smile. So if you’re unsure of yourself, remember: be real with me.
57. Be real with me; it’s all about honesty and transparency.
58. Be real with me. You’re strong and brave, but hurt feelings and broken hearts are part of life. Deal with it.
59. Be real with me, and I’ll be real with you. You will never change someone by pretending to like them. Be yourself, feel free and be your person. Don’t let anyone make you believe that you can’t do anything because of anything or anyone else.
60. Be real with me. Show me that you are willing to do things differently and be honest with me. Be open to changing yourself because I am here to listen, learn, and share with you what I see moving in the world around us.
61. Remember to be real with yourself in the office or the gym. Don’t act like your best self is someone else’s worst nightmare.
62. Don’t try to convince me that you’re not who I thought you were—”Don’t try to convince me that you’re not who I thought you were. Just be yourself.”
63. Be real with me. I have the power to make you a better person if you let me.
64. Be real with me. Tell me the truth, and I will tell you what I see. It’s not always easy to be on the same page, but talking about things that matter is important. Be real with me.
65. Be real with me. Be who you are, and let the rest fall into place.
66. You know you’re real when you’re naturally confident, authentic, and comfortable.
67. Be real with me because only then will I be able to quit the drama, the lies and all of those who try to get between us.
68. Be real with me. I want to be around real people living the life they want, doing what they love now, without distractions or doubt.
69. Be real with me, and I’ll be real with you. We’ll have a positive experience together that will be helpful for both of us.
70. Be real with me. I can see the real you in your eyes, the one always looking for new ways to win and be the best.
71. Be real with me because I’m real to you. And that’s all that matters.
72. Be real with me. It’ll make you happy and make the world a better place.
73. Be real with me. If you look at your life and think it’s not the way you want it to be, then it’s time to make a change.
74. Be real with me. The journey isn’t about how long it takes, and it’s about how much you learn and grow along the way.
75. Be real with me. Don’t let expectations, judgements or past experiences keep us from being ourselves.
76. Don’t let the opinions of others define you. Live your truth, be real with me and have an awesome day.
77. There’s a difference between being real and putting up walls. I’m not saying you have to bare your soul or anything, but just be yourself around me – we get it.
78. Do you know what your true self is? It’s not who you think others want you to be. It’s who you feel like being, and it will always be there no matter what happens.
79. Be real with me, be honest with me and I will be honest in return. Let’s see if we can have a conversation that makes me feel good about myself.
80. Be real with me. Be who you are, for that is all you will ever be.
81. Be real with me. Don’t try to be something you’re not. Be yourself, and we will all benefit from your authenticity.
82. Be real with me. Tell me the truth, even if it hurts my feelings.
83. Be real with me. Be honest with me. Be true to me. Be yourself with me and go from there.
84. Be real with me. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable, and don’t put up walls.
85. Be real with me. Be truthful with everything you do, say, and think. Always be as genuine as possible. Nothing can exist alongside a lie—it will eventually reveal itself to the world.
86. Don’t be afraid to be real with me. I’m shy too, but I love being with you. Just say what’s on your mind, and we’ll get along just fine.
87. I am real; I am honest. It is time that you are real with me and show me what’s in your heart.
88. Be yourself. Be you. Be real with me because we are so much more beautiful than any idealized version of ourselves could ever be.
89. We all want to feel appreciated, understood and loved. Don’t keep it hidden under the surface. Tell me how you feel.
90. Be real with me. I’m here to make you feel good, not to make you feel bad.
91. Be real with me. You don’t have to be perfect, but you do have to be genuine.
92. Be real with me. Let me know what’s going on in your life, even if it’s not what I expect. Be honest and true to yourself.
93. Be real with me. Be honest with me. Be authentic with me.
94. Be real with me. Let your real self shine, even when you’re not feeling it.
95. Be real with me. I’m all ears. Bring me a piece of your heart, and I will bring you firefly wings.
96. Don’t be afraid to be real with yourself and others. Be courageous, be bold and be bold.
97. You are as beautiful as you think you are. You are as strong as you believe you are. You are the one who will make your own decisions, don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
98. Be real with me. I know what you’re thinking, but it’s not that bad. If you don’t want to be here, leave; there is always a door. But if you want me to stay, be who I am, not someone else. Be a true friend.
99. Countless people are trying to sell you something. Be real with me: there is nothing that I need that is not already within my reach.
100. Be real with me. I’m here for you, whatever it is. Whatever you want to say, know that I am listening.
Let me know what you think of this post in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading. Please share these be real with me quotes with your loved ones before you go.