Living life behind the wall means a lot of things to different people, to some it could be that you can’t forget the past and move on with your life. It could mean you’re scared to get hurt again. It means you’re afraid to let go of the pain and suffering of your past, and embrace the happiness that life has to offer.
Living your life behind a wall shows that you’re too afraid of what others think, so you hide behind a wall of lies, pretending to be happy when in reality, all you want is someone who cares enough about you to break down that wall and show you what true love is all about.
These emotional and mental walls we built up to protect us from the dangers that lie outside and keep us from experiencing the unknown could also do more harm than good to us, it is time for us to tear down our protective defenses so that we can move forward in life with greater joy and peace of mind.
Using these behind the wall quotes, you’ll understand what it means to feel trapped and unable to live life freely because you don’t have any control over what happens in your life.
Behind the Wall Quotes
It’s easy to live life in a bubble. Don’t let anyone else do that for you. Live life behind a wall and make it happen the way you want it. If you’re living life behind a wall, the only thing you can truly be is yourself.
1. Whether you live behind a wall or not, You have to keep moving forward. Life will bring you challenges as long as you stay strong.
2. Thousands of people find happiness behind the wall and lead a happy life. Even in the face of difficulties, they never lose their courage and look for solutions.
3. You don’t have to be alone in the world, or behind a wall. You can choose to live, love and grow with others.
4. Beyond the brick walls of an orphanage, a new life awaits every child.
5. No matter what stage of life you’re in, there’s no reason to be trapped behind a wall. Be the one who pushes through and makes a change!
6. Behind every wall, there is a story waiting to be told.
7. Not every wall can be climbed. But some walls are worth breaking through. Don’t let the walls around you keep your light from shining and get in the way of your dreams.
8. Behind the wall is where dreams get born, hope grows, joys are found, and friendships are made.
9. It’s easy to get stuck behind a wall but remember that it’s always possible to find the strength and courage to break out of it.
10. Behind the walls you built for yourself is a place where creativity blossoms, where dreams and ideas come together, and teamwork is the key to your success.
11. Let’s celebrate the people who are doing it right. If you’re living life behind a wall, come out and talk to us about how we can help you get through.
12. Behind every wall is a person dreaming and hoping their voice will be heard.
13. There’s no hiding from the things that matter most. Live life in front of a wall, not behind it.
14. Behind every wall is a story. Behind every story is a person. Behind every person is life. And behind every life is hope.
15. Behind each wall, we’re human. We can’t all find the right words, but we try our best to help each other.
16. We all have a story. Regardless of what your past is, take the time to live life behind a wall and see the world differently.
17. Behind every wall, there is a story. Behind every wall, there is someone’s dream.
18. The most beautiful things often grow in the cracks. Choose to live behind a wall, or choose to live life without walls.
19. Life behind a wall is never really lived. Find a way to get through the wall and live your best life.
20. Breaking down walls that hold you back and climbing over differences to live life on the other side.
21. The wall we put up between ourselves and others. The one that tells us who we can be and how we should live our lives.
22. Behind the wall, nobody knows you’re not normal. Behind the wall, you can be bold or brave. Behind the wall, you’ll take a chance and succeed.
23. Behind the wall of your home, nobody knows how you feel. Behind the wall of your home, you can be bold or brave. Behind the wall of your home, you’ll take a chance and succeed.
24. Behind the wall, you’re relaxed, confident and outgoing. Behind the wall, you take risks. Behind the wall, you will succeed.
25. Behind the wall, you can do things the rest of us wouldn’t dare do. Behind the wall, you’ll be fearless and impressive. Every decision you make will be bold and courageous. Behind the wall, your creativity will shine. Behind the wall, all your hard work will pay off.
26. Become bold and step through your wall. Behind it, be brave and take a chance on yourself. It may lead to success – you never know!
27. Behind the walls of our homes and in the hearts of those we love, we can always find joy.
28. Behind every wall is a dreamer. Let’s tear down these walls and make room for the dreams that lie inside us all.
29. Behind the wall, we are all the same. We all want to find a conversation that makes us feel less alone. Outside the wall, we are all different.
30. You can’t see what’s behind the wall, but you know it’s there. And that makes you want to get over it.
31. You can’t see a lot when you’re behind the wall and you are not limited by the walls around you, you can break out of it.
32. When a wall surrounds you, the world you can see outside will feel far away.
33. Behind the walls, there is only you. Be true to who you are, and you will see the world in a new way—even if it feels like a long way off.
34. The walls we build and the barriers we put up can keep us from seeing what is right in front of us.
35. If you are living life behind a wall, you are missing out on what could be.
36. Behind the wall, there is no isolation. There’s affection and familiarity that can only be felt by those who share it.
37. Behind the wall, there are a lot of emotions that go on. I hope you can feel them.
38. Behind the wall, there’s a whole lot of us. Our thoughts and emotions are written on those walls.
39. Behind every wall is a secret door. And behind the door is a new life.
40. If you keep living life behind a wall, you’re missing out on all the things that lead to bigger and better things.
41. Even the walls we build around us to keep the world from getting in have a door. And when that door opens, it leads to something new and amazing.
42. Behind the wall, we can create a space where people can feel comfortable challenging and connecting.
43. To live life behind a wall is to know that you are doing the wrong thing, but to do it anyway for the sake of what others think about you. But to live life without walls—that is true freedom.
44. When you step outside your walls, you’ll find incredible people and thoughtful learning opportunities that help you become a better person and live a more fulfilling life.
45. We are free to live life behind the wall, or we can climb over it. And then we have the chance of discovering that there is no wall at all.
46. Behind the wall, we are all the same. Behind the wall, we strive to be greater. Behind the wall, you can think differently and live better.
47. Life is too short to live behind walls. Break down the barriers and embrace every opportunity life brings.
48. When you live behind a wall, it’s easy to forget that the sky isn’t your limit.
49. It doesn’t matter where or how you were born — we are all the same behind the wall. We all desire the same things: freedom, identity, and to live better lives.
50. The wall you live behind is a reflection of who you are. The more time you invest in yourself, the more confident and open you will be in your everyday life.
51. You can’t know what it’s like to live behind the wall if you haven’t had the experience. While some may think they know, they don’t know what it is like.
52. Behind every wall is someone who feels alone and empty. The key to breaking down these walls is to reach out and start conversations.
53. Behind the wall, there is a whole other world. One that’s waiting to be discovered.
54. Behind every wall is a door. You just have to find it.
55. Being behind the wall is not a bad thing. It means you are doing something right.
56. You can always find something you need behind the wall of your own life.
57. What’s behind the wall is just as important as what you see.
58. Life is about exploration, it’s about risk and taking chances. And life is about opening up the world around you and showing people that it wasn’t just a wall you were behind, but rather life itself.
59. When you’re behind the wall, you can see the world differently. It’s a unique perspective.
60. Even if you’re stuck behind a wall, keep trying. It takes hard work to break through it.
61. The walls that hold us back are only made of bricks and mortar. Know that it is possible to break through them, find the strength to persevere and overcome any obstacle in your path.
62. When you live your life behind a wall, you miss out on the world around you and how diverse it is. You can’t see what’s happening because you are too busy protecting yourself. But when you leave your walls down, people will let you see them.
63. Behind every wall is a story. It’s up to you to decide how to get through them.
64. Behind the wall, we are stronger than our fears, stronger than our weaknesses and stronger when we stand together.
65. We are all stronger together. We are all stronger behind the wall, and we are all stronger than the daunting challenges we face every day.
66. The wall we face is immense, but with unity and dedication, we can overcome it.
67. The enemy we face is relentless, but with unity and resolve, it can be defeated.
68. Behind the wall, there’s a place where I made a friend. He keeps me company when I’m lonely.
69. Behind the wall, everyone is always trying to make you feel like there’s no light at the end of the tunnel. But if you keep moving forward, eventually, you will find yourself in the light.
70. Even if you must move a mountain, find your way to the top, and eventually, you will see the light.
71. There’s never a dull moment around here behind the wall.
72. Behind the office walls, you will find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
73. The real lesson is that life ahead of the wall is serious business.
74. Behind the wall, you can’t see me. Behind the wall, I can’t see you.
75. Behind the wall, they don’t know you. Behind the wall, they don’t care what you have done. Behind the wall, they forget your name.
76. When you’re behind the wall, you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
77. Behind every wall is a person with a dream who wants to be free.
78. Behind every wall or barrier, there’s a story. Behind every obstacle, there’s a challenge. Behind every door, there’s an opportunity.
79. Behind the wall, there are a lot of people who are working hard to make your dreams come true.
80. Behind the wall, there’s a different side. You need to see it if you want to change anything in your life.
81. Behind the wall is a world of beauty and magic—the world of people who need a little love and care but don’t know it yet.
82. Life is filled with beauty and magic. Many people are searching for something more but do not know it. Life is still waiting to be explored.
83. There is more to life than you can see. All around the world, some people need your help.
84. The moment you set foot behind our door, you will be transported to a world of amazing smells and tastes – the food that makes your mouth water. You will be filled with love and care from our kind staff until we see your smiling face. Your smile is our reward!
85. There’s a whole world that you don’t know yet—a world of fascinating, often amazing people and stories to hear.
86. There is a place where forgotten toys, books, games, and clothes are waiting to find new homes.
87. There is a hidden world among us, the magical world of successful entrepreneurs and busy professionals. They need a little help managing their lives to focus on what matters.
88. Behind the wall, things are not always as they seem.
89. Behind the wall is a community that inspires people to live life to the fullest. We invite you to visit us.
90. Behind every wall is a story. Behind every closed door is a reflection of yourself.
91. Behind every wall waits a life story. Behind every door is an experience. Behind every open door are endless possibilities.
Scrolling through these behind the wall quotes should have given insight into what it means to be stuck behind a wall and why you should never give up hope no matter how long it takes behind the wall.