We all have fear, images of our worst fears, as well as fears that eventually fade away. Fear is a normal part of life, but when it begins to control our lives, it can be paralyzing and turn us to be a coward.
Cowards are those who are afraid to chase their dreams, afraid to stand up for what they believe in, and afraid to change the world. Cowards make excuses, refuse to face reality, and fail because they’re not willing to put in the hard work to change their situation.
A lot of people don’t know themselves, and they are always afraid of doing what their heart knows is right because of the potential consequences that may arise. Most people choose to live in ignorance because that’s too terrifying. It takes courage to face your fears instead of being consumed by them, but you have to do it because it’s your only chance at inner freedom.
Are you a coward? In other words, are you running away from your responsibilities? Are you afraid to stand up for what is right? Have you shied away from doing the things that matter? Do you hide rather than standing up for what is correct and good? Below are collections of being a coward quotes to the kind of people who are regarded as cowards in society.
Being a Coward Quotes
Being a coward means you’re afraid to live life. You don’t want what you can have. You don’t want what you deserve because you’re too scared of failing in love and too afraid to succeed. But if you’re going to be a coward, do it for something.
1. Being a coward is not an option. Cowards are never prepared, and they live their fear in every living moment.
2. Being a coward is not living life to its fullest. Put in your best effort, and you’ll find that failure rarely happens.
3. The fear of cowardice is one of the most powerful emotions a human being can experience.
4. Being a coward doesn’t mean being afraid. It means giving up on yourself and your emotions, cutting yourself off from the very things that make you human.
5. Being a coward is not being fearful or nervous. The timidity and lack of resolve make one shrink from facing danger, difficulty, or pain.
6. Being a coward means you’re afraid of things and not being strong in life.
7. The only thing worse than a coward is someone who acts like one.
8. Being a coward is not just about avoiding pain and failure. It’s afraid of the possibility of happiness.
9. You are a coward if you think you can’t do something because of your fears. Always talk things out and learn from others’ mistakes.
10. Cowards are not the ones who never have the courage to try, but those who never have the courage to fail.
11. Being a coward is easy. It’s simple. You just never try. You make excuses from the very beginning and give yourself permission to fail.
12. Most people are cowards. They live in their small, glass bubbles built by their fears, preventing them from moving forward.
13. Being a coward does not mean you are weak. It means you lack courage.
14. Being a coward is not about being scared; it’s about being too afraid to deal with your problems.
15. Being a coward requires no character and no courage. It just requires a lack of bravery.
16. Cowards can’t run from their fears, but they can leave.
17. Being a coward is being afraid to do something despite knowing it’s the right thing.
18. Being a coward is like being in an abusive relationship. It’s not doing anyone any good, costing you a lot of money and emotional energy.
19. Being a coward is not being less brave than others; it’s more scared.
20. Being a coward is about more than just being quiet and not saying the things you think. It’s about living life in fear of what other people want your opinion on or thinking you’ll say something wrong and cause problems if you speak up.
21. Don’t be a coward. If you are going to do something, do it—even if you are afraid.
22. Being a coward is being afraid to take a chance. It’s afraid to make a change, be yourself and go after what you want in life
23. Being a coward isn’t just about being too afraid to try something. It is also about too afraid to hide away when the going gets tough.
24. You can’t fight a coward. You can only hope there isn’t one in your life.
25. Being a coward is like being a stand-up comedian; it takes more courage to admit that you’re afraid than to risk being laughed at.
26. Being a coward is not being willed to face what you need to deal with, not just running from hard work or pain but letting others take advantage of your good nature.
27. A coward is someone who won’t do what it takes to succeed.
28. Being a coward is the most expensive thing you can be to a person who has had to turn their life down because they didn’t have the courage to pursue their dreams. You are not strong, brave and fearless.
29. You cannot succeed in life if you are a coward. You will never be able to be a leader or do anything important if you’re always running.
30. Being a coward is like being handicapped. You will never be able to do anything important in your life if you are not brave enough to take chances.
31. It is not bold to be a coward. If you are a coward, you will never succeed and never reach your full potential.
32. If you run from your problems, you will never be able to lead anyone because you don’t have the strength to stand up for yourself or anyone else.
33. If there are things you want in life, you must be prepared to take a risk. If you want to accomplish things that other people haven’t done before, you mustn’t be afraid of the outcome.
34. Being a coward is easy; it’s surviving the consequences of your actions that are hard.
35. Being a coward is an easy way to avoid risk. But it’s not a brave way to live.
36. Cowards do not walk away from their fears and if they can, they will run from them.
37. We have the right to be afraid of anything. Being a coward is the only way we can live with courage.
38. Being a coward is easy. Being brave is hard. He’s a chameleon who changes himself, his values, and his priorities as required.
39. The path of the coward is much easier than the path of a brave person. The coward doesn’t hesitate to do or say whatever he has to in order to avoid confrontation.
40. Cowardly, people let fear dictate their lives. They let fear keep them from standing up for what they believe in, from taking risks and from having confidence in themselves.
41. You are a coward when life puts you in a position to make a decision.
42. Cowards don’t live to fight another day; they die screaming for help.
43. Being a coward is a choice. You choose to be afraid, and that’s why you are a coward.
44. Being a coward is like wearing the most comfortable shoes in the world. You never notice them until they stop working.
45. Being a coward is being afraid to stay where you are.
46. Cowards are afraid of confronting their problems but can choose to run away.
47. Being brave isn’t so easy. It takes guts, determination, and the willingness to take risks—all of which are admirable qualities. Cowards are people who are too scared to do things they might regret later on.
48. Being a coward means that you are always afraid of everything, so you will rather do nothing.
49. Being a coward is never the way to self-improvement. A coward will ignore signs that he’s being taken advantage of because facing reality and taking action is just too hard.
50. It’s okay to be afraid. But it’s not okay to let that fear stop you from doing what you want.
51. Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.
52. Being a coward is the worst thing you can be. It’s even worse when you’re an adult who thinks he can have fun being a coward.
53. When you’re not being a coward, there’s no way to tell which way the enemy is coming from.
54. Being a coward is not just making excuses to avoid doing the right thing. Being a coward is also winning because you use people as an excuse not to do anything right and push ahead with your agenda.
55. It’s ok to be scared and confused. It’s not ok to be a coward
56. Cowards don’t have the courage to take a leap of faith into the unknown. The only thing that scares brave people is the nothingness that lies beyond the brink of their comfort zone.
57. Cowards are afraid they might one day have to face their own fears.
58. Being a coward is like having your heart in a vice.
59. You are a coward when it comes to confrontation. You will never want to say or do something that may be perceived as rude or offensive.
60. Being a coward is the worst thing you can ever call yourself. Don’t be one.
61. Being a coward is not a bad thing. It’s just a thing. Being brave isn’t always the right move. But being smart is always the best one.
62. If you’re a coward, it doesn’t mean that you’re weak. It means that you’re strong enough to know when to walk away from something that isn’t good for you or your life.
63. The only thing that can stop a coward is a man with courage, and if you don’t have the courage to be what you want, then be a coward.
64. Being a coward isn’t the same as being a weakling. It’s about choosing to be afraid instead of doing what needs to get done, even when that means doing something scary.
65. Being a coward means you’ll never be truly free.
66. Being a coward is never a good way to live, but being brave is even worse.
67. A coward is someone who, when he has something to say, will say it. A wise man, on the other hand, knows that it’s not worth saying because it would be better said by someone else.
68. It’s not that you’re a coward—it’s just that you have no idea what courage is.
69. Being a coward means you don’t let the world get you down. It means you live your life with no regrets.
70. You are a coward. You do not want to face your fears, but you are afraid of them coming true.
71. Never be afraid to stand up for yourself or even to stand up for other people. Being a coward means never being able to face the things that scare us.
72. A coward is someone who won’t take action. A real man takes action and never apologizes for it.
73. Being a coward is like being rich in cash. You don’t even have to take risks for it.
74. Being a coward is a perfectly acceptable alternative to making a decision.
75. Cowards hide behind their fears and live in the past.
76. Being a coward is just being afraid of taking risks.
77. Being a coward is not being afraid to do what needs to be done. It’s doing something cowardly out of fear of being caught or punished.
78. Being a coward is a state of mind. Cowards don’t have the courage to do what needs to be done, and they usually have an excuse for their behaviour.
79. Being a coward is doing what’s right for you, even if it’s the wrong thing for everyone else.
80. Cowardly actions are easily identifiable and are not something to admire.
81. Sometimes, we feel like acting a fool. Sometimes we do something foolish because we lack bravery and courage.
82. Being a coward is being afraid to show your true self. Being a coward is always being afraid to be yourself. Everyone else is going to laugh at you, but no one will laugh at you if you’re always afraid to be yourself.
83. We all have a choice. To be a coward or to be strong. To be carefree and reckless or to live life as if it depends on you alone. Some people who say they are not cowards are simply afraid of the pain and suffering required to do what’s right. The only thing that can hold you back is your fear.
84. You are a coward. You are afraid of your own fears. And that’s why you have to keep trying.
85. Let’s be cowards and hide behind our fears. Courage is not the absence of fear; it’s acting in spite of it.
86. Being a coward is being afraid to take action. Be a warrior, and don’t be afraid to fight for what you believe in.
87. Cowards are the ones that say they’re not afraid. They’re afraid of something far worse than death.
88. Being a coward is being afraid to be your true self.
89. Cowardice is being afraid to be your true self. It’s living in fear. It’s avoiding opportunities for success.
90. Being a coward is weak. It means you don’t want to be your true self, or that you’re afraid of who you really are.
91. Being a coward is being afraid. Cowardice can hold you back and prevent you from making a real impact in the world.
92. Being a coward is a choice, and it’s not the one we are choosing.
93. Being a coward is more than a bad habit; it’s a way of life.
94. Cowards are always running away from their feelings. I’m just running towards them.
95. Putting your heart on the line and failing isn’t as bad as never trying at all. You have to be willing to fail in order to become a success!
96. The brave will take risks and try, fail and try again. The only people who never fail are the ones who do nothing.
97. If it scares you and makes you nervous, try it. Instead of listening to their fears, brave people listen to their hearts and take action against their fears.
98. Everyone fails, but it is the most successful that get up and try again. It’s not the people who never fail that make it big in life; It’s the ones who get back up when they do.
99. People who say they won’t fight just because they might lose are cowards.
100. The brave man doesn’t need a reason to be brave. The coward, on the other hand, needs a reason to keep his mouth shut.
101. Being a coward is the easy thing to do. Being brave is the hard thing to do.
102. It’s okay to be a coward once in a while. The world is a scary place, but you’re not going to change it by pretending to be brave.
I hope you found these being a coward quotes very helpful. Leave a comment below if you found the quotes relatable, and don’t forget to share this post within your social circle.