Being a wife is difficult on its own because now, you find yourself thinking and taking care of two adults from different backgrounds, including the in-laws. Then, after a short while, the children start coming, and you are now a wife and mother, although being a good wife and mother is even harder.
You soon find out that combining the two roles is double tasking, especially if you are one of those who have very little support from your spouse or family members that sometimes you feel like you should just cry, yell or take a break, but you never do any of these in the long run.
The more difficult one that becomes a challenging task for married couples these days is a wife who is pursuing higher education or working in a demanding position and a husband juggling several jobs who hardly gets time to spend with their children.
So, as the wife and mother, you find yourself trying to juggle the two roles together, and you soon discover it’s not a child’s play at all because there are so many things that need to be done at once. And there are times when you feel like you’re drowning in all the responsibilities that come with being a wife and mother.
For instance: on the day when the baby of the house decides to throw tantrums, and you as the mother remain clueless as to what to do to calm them because you have tried all you think should calm them, but they just refuse to be calm.
Also, there are many tasks to finish every day, and it can be overwhelming, so you need to learn how to prioritize and set goals for yourself, or you will never get everything done.
So, do you want someone to know how the duties of a wife and a mother can be so difficult, or do you want to be creatively expressive about the being a wife and mother is hard? Then these quotes are just perfect for use.
Being a Wife and Mother Is Hard Quotes
Being a wife and mother isn’t easy. It’s one of the most demanding roles you can take on as a woman. There are days you feel like you’re about to fall over with the weight of all that needs to be done, but then there are those moments when everything falls into place, and all those small tasks add up to something amazing.
1. Being a wife and mother is hard. You must love, forgive and be tough in your own way. It’s not easy to take care of the little ones, but it’s worth it in the end.
2. Being a wife and mother is hard. It’s hard work, it’s full of sacrifice, it requires patience and faith, and it’s not always easy. But when you look back on all the moments that have made it worth it, you see that the most difficult thing has been choosing which moments to live through again.
3. It’s hard being a mother because sometimes you wish you could go back in time and be young again! It’s hard being a mother because it takes everything out of you!
4. Being a wife and mother is not an easy job, but it is a most rewarding one. The rewards are greater than the challenges that you face each day.
5. Being a wife and mother is hard work, but it is a calling from God that has been given to you.
6. When you have a child, your world becomes a lot more complicated. But when you’re a wife and mother, it can also be more rewarding.
7. Being a wife and mother is the hardest job I’ve ever had, but it’s also the most rewarding. I love my family and wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.
8. Days as a mother and wife are some of the most rewarding but also challenging moments of your life. Every single day presents a new set of joys, worries and fears.
9. Being a wife and a mother is as difficult as it is rewarding. It takes immense dedication and hard work, very similar to having a full-time job.
10. Moms are super busy, and they can’t always be there when their kids need them most. But they work hard to do what’s right for their families, and that is something every mom should be proud of.
11. Being a mother and a wife is the most difficult yet rewarding job in the world. It requires a complete change of mindset and lifestyle. But it is so worth it.
12. Being a wife and mother is hard. I’m living proof that it’s worth it.
13. Being a wife and mother is hard work, but it’s so worth it when you see the smiles on their faces.
14. Being a wife and mother isn’t easy, but it does get easier as time goes by.
15. Trying to be more of a wife and mother is hard, but it’s worth it because the sacrifices we make always bring us the happiness and joy that comes with the love of our families.
16. I know that being a wife and mother is hard, but it’s also one of the most rewarding things I’ve ever done.
17. Being a wife and mother is hard, but God has given me grace through it all.
18. It’s not always easy being a wife and mother. But with the help of my husband and daughter, I know that being a mom is one of the most rewarding things in life.
19. I love being a wife and mother more than anything else in this world though it is hard.
20. It’s hard to imagine how much more beautiful this world could be with you in it. So thank you for the joy of being a wife and mother and for the love you bring into my life every day.
21. Being a wife and mother is one of the most valuable things that a woman can do. It is hard work, but it is well worth doing.
22. Being a wife and mother is hard, full of challenges and rewarding.
23. Being a wife and mother is hard. That’s why God gave us husbands and sons.
24. It takes a lot of patience to be a wife and mother. As a wife and mother, life is not easy to manage. It involves being an excellent wife, caring mother, involved friend and hard worker at work.
25. Even if you know how hard being a wife and mother is, it doesn’t mean you can’t appreciate the little moments.
26. Being a good wife and mom is hard work, but being a great one is even harder.
27. You learn how to be strong and tough, but at the same time, you’re supposed to have a soft spot when it comes to your husband and kids.
28. There’s no such thing as easy parenting, but there’s no better feeling than the one you get when your kid cheers when you walk in the door.
29. Being a wife and mother isn’t as easy as it seems. Many hours are spent preparing meals, setting the table, cleaning up afterwards and doing laundry. Then there are children to love, nurture, encourage and discipline.
30. The greatest joy in my life is my children and grandchildren. They fill me with love and laughter, who live in a house of joy and happiness.
31. Being a wife and mother is hard work. But it’s so worth it when you see your family grow, learn and love.
32. The whole being of a woman who has become a wife and mother is usually put into the home that if care is not taken, she loses herself in the roles sometimes.
33. It’s difficult being a wife and mother because she has to put all she’s got in the home to have a balanced home.
34. Being a wife is tasking because it takes away one’s freedom then coupled with motherly duties, which can be very brain tasking and tiring.
35. As a good wife and mother, you will not have much time for yourself at all because the home is usually the first thing on your mind.
36. Being a wife and mother is hard. But it’s so very rewarding.
37. Being a wife and mother is hard. It takes patience, love, and devotion—it takes a lot of strength, too.
38. Being a wife and mother isn’t easy, but with the right balance of time and patience, it’s well worth it.
39. The hardest part of being a wife and mother is continuing to be amazing as you get older.
40. Being a wife and mother isn’t easy. There are days when you might be so overwhelmed with the task of being a parent that you don’t even have time to get ready for the day—much less care about your own needs. But all those silent little moments, thoughts and feelings—all that come together and makes a person, an individual with strength, determination and love.
41. Being a wife and mother isn’t easy. Chasing after our kids and keeping them safe, making sure everyone is where they need to be, doing all the right things to keep us out of trouble, yet doing it all with a smile on our faces. A true superhero!
42. I love being a wife and mother because it’s all I’ve ever wanted to do. It’s challenging and rewarding at the same time.
43. Staying at home and raising children can be stressful, but it’s one of the most rewarding jobs you will ever have! If you are interested in getting some help with this important job, we have compiled a list of quotes that will remind you what an honour the calling of motherhood is.
44. Being a wife and mother is hard work because there are always going to be days when everyone seems to be fighting with each other over something silly, like whose turn it was to clean the kitchen floor. It can get very frustrating trying to keep everyone happy all at once, especially when they don’t seem to care about what you have gone through during the day, just trying to make sure everyone has what they need before bedtime.
45. Being a wife and mother isn’t easy, but it’s the most rewarding job there is. Men who think they know it all will always make mistakes because they’re not asked for their opinion.
46. When I am home, I don’t feel like a wife and mother because I am always with my children. I am so grateful to be their mother.
47. As a wife, I have to work hard at being a good listener, but I can do it. As a mother, I find it challenging to communicate with my children and teach them the lessons of life. Both roles are equally important in building the foundation of our family and keeping the family strong.
48. Being a wife and mother is hard work, but it’s also one of the most rewarding jobs in the world.
49. Mothers everywhere deserve to hear this: You are a good mother, and being a wife and mother is hard. But it’s worth it.
50. Being a wife and mother isn’t always easy, but it’s worth it when you look back on how far you’ve come.
51. I’ve learned that being a wife and mother is the hardest, most rewarding thing I’ve ever done.
52. The hardest thing about being a wife and mother is not having to choose.
53. Being a wife and mother isn’t easy: it is the hardest job that a woman can assume.
54. It’s hard to be a wife and mother. But when you look at it from the perspective of my family, it seems pretty easy.
55. Life is hard. But it’s even harder when you’re a wife and mom.
56. Being a wife and mother is not an easy job. But if you want to be in charge of your own life, then this is not for you.
57. It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle, but it’s also important to remember that being a wife and mother is hard work.
58. Life is hard enough as it is. Don’t let your kids hear you complain about being a wife and mother.
59. Being a wife is not enough. Being the world’s best mom doesn’t mean you have the perfect life. But don’t worry. The time will come for each of us to realize that these roles are not only difficult but also wonderful and rewarding in so many ways.
60. You know you’re a wife and mother when, instead of worrying about the house being clean, you’re wondering whether your husband will ever stop eating.
61. We can’t be the perfect wife and mother all the time. But when we fail, we should be there to support each other.
62. Taking care of your family is hard, but taking care of yourself is even harder.
63. Finding the balance between work and home is an ongoing process. But its one that I know I can accomplish with my husband and daughter by my side.
64. Being a wife and mother isn’t easy. There are no days off, but it’s worth it. I am so grateful to my daddy, my husband, and God for bringing me to this point in my life
65. You’ll laugh in the face of adversity, smile at your friends and cry in the arms of your children. It’s all worth it when you have a family by your side.
66. Becoming a wife and mother isn’t easy. It takes hard work, commitment and sacrifice. But it’s worth it — to love is the most wonderful gift you can give another human being
67. Being a wife and mother is not easy. It’s not for the faint of heart. It takes strength, courage, patience and wisdom. It takes love and commitment, understanding and forgiveness. It takes giving yourself completely over to someone else, putting them first always without expecting anything in return except the joy of knowing you have made their life better by being with them.
68. Being a wife and mother is hard. I love my husband and family more than anything, but sometimes they can be an incredible challenge.
69. Being a wife and mother is hard work. It’s a job that requires patience, endurance, love, and dedication. The rewards are great, but it’s not always easy. A wife and a mother are faced with many challenges each day.
70. The hardest part of being a wife and mother is the hard work. The most rewarding part is watching our children grow and develop into amazing people.
71. As a wife or mother, you will have certain roles that need to be fulfilled in order for your family to function properly.
72. Being a wife and mother is not an easy job. You have to sacrifice a lot of your time for the sake of your family.
73. It’s hard to be a wife and mother. You have to surrender your whole life—your body, your time, your mind—to somebody else. And when it comes to giving, you can never give enough.
74. Being a wife and mother is hard. It’s even harder when you have a great husband, a wonderful son and incredible daughter-in-law.
75. Being a wife and mother is hard work. It is a job with no paid vacation, sick days or benefits. Yet, it is the most rewarding job in the world.
76. Being a wife and mother is hard work. It takes patience, dedication, determination, strength and love. And it’s worth every minute of it!
77. I never realized that being a wife and mother was hard until I became one.
78. It’s not for the weak of heart. It takes a lot of courage, strength and love to be a wife and mother.
79. No other woman has the ability to fight for you and your family with all she’s got, like a wife, mother and friend.
80. As a mother, I have learned that it is more difficult to be a wife than it is to raise children. But in the end, I believe that it is far more rewarding.
81. Life doesn’t get any easier or more beautiful when you have kids, but it gets so much better.
82. Being a wife and mother is hard. It’s not easy to find the time to do what you love, but it’s definitely worth it.
83. Being a wife and mother is difficult. It’s hard work, but it is also one of the most satisfying things you will ever do. Being married means making sacrifices, sometimes incredible ones.
84. Being a wife is an act of service, one that requires sacrifice and unselfishness
85. The hardest part about being a wife and mother is sometimes not loving the life you have and loving yourself enough to leave it all behind.
86. Being a wife and mother is hard work, but I wouldn’t change it for anything else in the world because I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life who make me smile every day!
87. Being a wife and mother is not an easy task to fulfil. In fact, it is one of the most challenging jobs in the world. It requires patience, love, and sacrifice
88. Being a wife and mother is the most important job in the world. You are an example to your children. You teach by example, you raise your voice, and you whisper when needed. You are the one that makes sure that everyone is taken care of and safe. You are someone who loves unconditionally and cares for everyone around you. Being a wife and mother isn’t easy, but it’s worth it.
89. I never thought being a wife and mother was going to be this hard, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything in this world!
90. Being a wife and mother is hard work. There are countless times when I have to sacrifice my own needs for the good of the family.
91. Being a mother is instinctive; nurturing runs in our blood; it’s an integral part of our culture. But being a wife takes practice; it is something you have to work on every day of your life – because marriage and family are among the most rewarding things you will ever do and also among the most challenging
92. Being a wife and mother is like having another full-time job. It’s more than just cooking, cleaning and taking care of your husband — it’s about being his best friend and confidant, someone he can lean on when he needs comfort or advice.
93. Being a good wife takes work, but it doesn’t take much to be a bad one! There’s no secret recipe for success in marriage — it just takes two people who love each other as much as they love themselves.
94. Juggling wifely and motherly duties is not a joke. You must get it right with your husband first, and then the home as a whole must not suffer.
95. Being a wife is hard but being a mother is hard, too. There’s no one-size-fits-all formula that works for everyone. The only thing I know for sure is that we all do the best we can with what we have, and that’s enough.
96. For any woman who wants to do it right, being a good wife and mother is not a child’s play. You have to put all your strength together to get a good home.
97. Being a wife and mother is hard work because both husband and children need so much attention that there isn’t time left over for yourself, much less to do things with other people
98. Being a wife and mother is not a popularity contest. It’s not an on-off position. Being a wife and a mother is a lifetime commitment, and it is also hard.
99. Being a wife and mother is hard work. It’s not for the faint of heart. It takes strength, courage and determination to be a wife and mother. You have to be able to do it all.
100. Being a wife and mother isn’t easy. This is the greatest job on Earth, but also the hardest!
Undoubtedly, you can agree with me from the quotes above that juggling the two duties of a mother and a wife is not for babies, especially if you do not want the home at large to suffer, because if those roles are not played well, it may bring about regrets in future.
Please, feel free to share with those that are arguing that the role is simple and drop your comments below.