Sometimes, breakup is tough than a person who has gone through a breakup. A break up may feel like being in the deepest pit of hell, but it doesn’t have to be permanent. You could use the experience to become stronger than ever before and even happier in life. Being happy after a break up requires you to first make a choice. The choice is whether or not you will or will not be happy. There are some people who choose unhappiness, and there are others who choose happiness. That’s the choice you need to make because life does not end there.
Breakup sometimes feel like moving on will be hard. It makes it look like you can never be happy again and sometimes you need to fight the tears as they stroll down your face when you remember your lover. But all these will only take a while. If you are determined to be happy, then you can.
Sometimes, the experience might make you cry and wish you could get back with your lover. It’s normal to be sad after a breakup; however, it’s possible to become happy after a breakup also. Here are being happy after a breakup quotes to help you move on with your life after heartbreak.
Being Happy After a BreakUp Quotes
Being happy after a break takes work, but it’s worth it. If you want to be happy again, you have to get over the pain of heartbreak. Don’t waste your tears on someone you can’t have. Get over them, learn from them and be happy.
1. After a breakup, shake it off and be happy again. You won’t find happiness in a past relationship. After a breakup, remember that there is plenty of fish in the sea. Keep your chin up and take some time to concentrate on yourself.
2. Breakups suck. You’re sad, lonely, and probably gained a few pounds eating ice cream. However, time heals all wounds, and you can forget that loser that broke your heart in no time flat!
3. Don’t let one bad breakup bring you down. You’ll find love again. And even if it doesn’t happen, at least you have wonderful memories. Even if the worst heartbreaks eventually heal, you’ll be fine.
4. What’s done is done, and you can get back on your feet now. Pain is temporary. Don’t let a breakup bring you down, be happy and positive. Yes, you may be hurting now, but with these positive affirmations, you will look forward to a brighter future soon.
5. If you have had a breakup recently, it is important to stay positive and happy. Don’t forget that you are beautiful and loved by many. Whether you broke up with your partner or if they broke up with you, you must be strong. It would help if you kept looking to the future for other opportunities rather than dwell on the past.
6. To find the light in your darkness and shine bright. No matter what happens, you can’t break a glow stick. We all go through struggles at times in our life. Don’t get sad. Be happy, focus on the positive, and move on.
7. You may think you’re going through the hardest time of your life, but what they don’t tell you is that the best part of a breakup is when you finally get over it and begin to find happiness again. Your ex does not define you. You are defined by you and how you move forward after the breakup.
8. When life gets you down, remember that a breakup is a speed bump to finding yourself again. A breakup is a blessing in disguise. It helps you discover who you are and grow into your full potential.
9. If you don’t like your life now, change it. If you don’t like how you’re changing it, that’s fine too. We all can be happy and alive if we want to be. The best thing to ever happen to you is realizing that happiness is a choice.
10. You’re not alone in your pain. But you are alone when it comes to getting through it. If I give you one piece of advice, it would be to not just dwell on the past. Pick up your life and go forward with a smile. One of the greatest gifts you can give yourself is the gift of time, to reflect, relax and put one foot in front of the other.
11. It’s not how far you fall that matters. It’s how high up you bounce. Sometimes, the best thing you can do is be happy. If you’re going through a breakup, try to look at it as an opportunity for self-reflection. You’ll see it wasn’t all about him, but about you too.
12. You can pick yourself up and start again. No one can take away the memories you have made with someone, even if that someone left your life. Self-love is a choice. You don’t have to love yourself, but you can choose to be happy.
13. You’ll be okay when you feel this way again. And you will. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So smile, live and love, laugh more, dream bigger and go after what you love. Love is a choice. Not a feeling, a decision
14. You have big dreams and be willing to work hard for them. But you also got to enjoy the little things in life. And that’s what makes life so sweet. You can’t change the past, but you can learn from it. And that’s what I’m doing with my life, learning from my mistakes and growing.
15. How do you change the world? It starts with a change of heart. You cannot pour new wine into old wineskins. It will not even seep in, blowing the wineglass to smithereens.
16. You choose to be happy after a breakup. You decide that you’re going to make things better for yourself and move on. And if you don’t, you choose to dwell on what your ex did wrong. Don’t! It would help if you focused on your new future, not the past.
17. Being single is never easy, but it’s better than being in a bad relationship. You will be happier when you’re not always looking for a new thing to be unhappy about. The best way to get over someone is to get under something else. You can love someone, but you still can’t be married to them.
18. Happiness is an inside job. You cannot find it by searching for it. You will find it when you start taking care of yourself, when you stop comparing yourself to others, and when you start living the life you want to live.
19. Happiness is the pursuit of a goal. The goal is achieved when you reach it; the happiness signifies you’ve reached that goal. It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. You are not always going to be on the up and up. Quite often, you will have ups and downs, but it’s what you do when those things happen that matters.
20. When life gets hard, the little things that matter. This isn’t a time to give up on your dreams. This is a time to find your dreams, one step at a time. The true measure of a person is how they handle adversity. You can’t control what happens to you, but you can control how you react to it. Don’t let a breakup get the best of you.
21. Everyone needs a breakup now and then. The best part about it is learning to love yourself again. Sometimes the only thing that will make you happy when you’re sad is finding a new relationship.
22. It’s okay to be sad—it’s okay to be hurt, and it’s okay to let a little time go by without talking. But it’s important not to stay too long in that place where you feel down and out. You are not your ex. You are you. Be the best version of yourself
23. Whatever you’re going through, take a moment and remember that you are living. You are loved. You are worthy. You are amazing. You are powerful, and it’s okay to feel the way you do. If anything in life has taught me anything, all of this will be okay. Don’t let the bad and ugly drag you down. Keep smiling, keep moving, and keep pushing through.
24. Life is full of surprises. That’s why we live it. There are no rules in life—not even the ones you make up for yourself. When life hands you lemons, add some sugar. Then, drink your tea and be content. You’ll get through this together, just like everything else.
25. If you think you can and you want to, you can and you will. After a breakup, you look for the good things in life. That’s where true happiness lives. Breakups can be tough, but there’s no reason to feel sad about them. Remember—you’re better off for trying. Your ex does not define you; you’re defined by yourself.
26. Breaking up is hard, but it’s over when you choose to move on. Life is too short for love; the only certain thing is death and taxes. But you don’t have to be afraid to be single again because you learn a ton about yourself when you are. Just make sure that you don’t get involved with anyone who will break your heart in the process.
27. It’s always good to take a break, re-evaluate your situation and develop new strategies. Take the time to think clearly, get away from your negative mindset and start over again with a smile on your face.
28. It’s easier to be alone than in a relationship that doesn’t work. When you think things will be great, they’re terrible. But even though they’re terrible, you find yourself smiling and enjoying the little things— and there’s no way that happiness will ever go away.
29. You can’t love and be loved by another person if your love for yourself has not been unconditional. Whoever said it was over wasn’t willing to learn how to love again. Happiness is not something that happens to you. You have to create it. The world is your oyster, and life begins with a smile on your face.
30. If you build it, they will come. Build yourself up and watch the world show up for you. Sometimes it’s hard to be happy. It’s okay to feel sad and cry. But it’s even more important to figure out how to make yourself smile again after a breakup.
31. Sometimes, it’s not the end of the world; it’s just the end of your relationship. But even after a breakup, you can be happy. We learn from breakups that it’s OK to be sad, but not forever. Being happy after a breakup isn’t about getting your heart back. It’s about knowing that your heart was never broken in the first place.
32. You will feel the same about your ex when you meet someone new. Don’t let your heartbreak, but be happy. Every time you think about that bad breakup, remember you’re better off without him. Stop brooding over that ex-boyfriend. You don’t need him on your mind anymore!
33. Remembering your ex as the jerk he is, you can move past him and find a new person who deserves your heart. Listen to me and listen well. You have never met anyone better than you, and he doesn’t deserve one minute of your time. Say it repeatedly until you believe it in every cell of your body.
34. Sometimes, you must take a break from love and return to work. Let the ‘old’ you come back and let the new you stay there! When you’re sad, remember that life is worth living. When you’re blue, smile because the light at the end of the tunnel will be happier than you. Happiness is a choice. Happiness is a success. Happiness is love. Happiness is life.
35. You’re not good or bad; you are just a person. Your past is not who you are, and your future will not be who you were. So enjoy it while it lasts. It takes courage to love. It takes courage to let go. It takes courage to start over again. Life is too short to be living someone else’s dream.
36. When things are not going as you think, they should remember that it could always be worse. Happiness is a choice. Being happy after a breakup is not. Sometimes little things make you happy, like a cup of coffee, a good book, and some quiet time to reflect. Every breakup is a chance to learn something new.
37. Every breakup is a chance to learn something new about yourself. It’s also an opportunity to learn to be a better partner in the future. After every breakup, you must learn from your mistakes and move on. Don’t get too caught up in your relationship. Breakups are an opportunity to learn something new, grow, and change.
38. Life is a school, and every breakup is one of your lessons. Every breakup is a chance for self-discovery and finding out who you are. One day you will wake up and realize that the person you were with is not the one for you. Don’t let them take away your happiness.
39. The only way to start a happy relationship is to let go of the past. Breakups are the hardest part of being single. But the best part is knowing that you’re ready for the next step: finding someone who shares your values, brings out your best and will have no problem sharing their favorite cocktail with you.
40. It would help if you learned to be happy when things don’t go your way. Because you never know what will happen tomorrow. Life is too short to spend with people who make you feel small. Sometimes the hardest part about being single is deciding what to do with your time.
41. Afraid to love again, afraid of letting go. Life is a series of moments. Live it to the fullest until your next one comes along. Love is not a state of perfect tenderness. It is an actualization of the spirit. Live in the moment and don’t worry about yesterday. Worry about tomorrow and then figure out how to make it better.
42. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who find the strength to be kind and those who find the strength to be cruel. Happiness is a choice. You choose to be happy or sad, and you choose who makes you happy. So if someone breaks your heart and you’re not feeling all that great, it’s OK to be sad for a little while until you get over it.
43. Breakups are hard, but when you get over them and move forward, life gets even better. When you’re heartbroken, you need to love yourself. You’ve got to find a way to care for yourself and make room in your life for all the things that make you feel happy.
44. Don’t let your past relationships get you down. The people in your life do not define you. Now is the time to get back up and start living again. There’s a reason why people stay in relationships even after they’re unhappy. Because real love doesn’t come without work or compromise, but if you’ve been through some tough times, know it gets easier. And if you need to heal alone for a while, then so be it—but remember: it’s never too late to start over.
45. A breakup can be the best thing that happens to you. It’s when you get a new enthusiasm about your future and who else you want to know! Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to be happy again. Breakups are tough to navigate but sometimes, the only way to go through.
46. Just because you’re not with the one you love doesn’t mean you don’t love them. When life gets tough and you’re not sure if you’ll make it through, remember that you’re stronger than you think. You are enough. You are beautiful. And I know that one day, your heart will find its way back to me.
47. When you can’t stop smiling, and it feels good, that’s when you know it’s the right thing to do. Life is a series of ups and downs. But if you’re willing to fall, you will always find yourself right where you need to be. Love is a choice, not an accident.
47. Life is too short to be sad. To find the funny in this breakup, laugh your way through it and then start getting back together. When you’re brokenhearted, it’s easy to give up. Remind yourself that a breakup is just a new beginning.
48. Nothing can bring you down like a broken heart that doesn’t heal. You’re stronger than that, and you’ll be able to move forward again. Being sad is a luxury. Being happy is an option. Don’t let your past define you. It can only hold you back from the present and future happiness that awaits you.
49. When you’re sad, remember that everyone has learned his way of coping. Be patient with yourself, and know that sooner or later, you’ll get better. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. Changing someone else’s life is the easiest, but changing your own is the hardest.
50. You are stronger than your past, so don’t let it hold you back. Be ready to move forward and LIVE YOUR LIFE! You can’t grow if you’re not willing to risk the things you love. There’s always a silver lining if you look for it.
51. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who love fresh air and those who need an oxygen mask when they breathe it. Each morning is a gift; let’s spend it wisely. Being happy after a breakup is like being reborn.
52. Don’t let a breakup be the end of your story. You can always find happiness, love, and laughter elsewhere.
The only way to get over a breakup is to get under a new one. You will be happy again, I promise.
53. Life is not all about relationships. Be happy about the ones that matter rather than the ones that don’t. Be happy at the moment. Don’t think about what’s past; just think about the future.
54. You’ll grow stronger and happier when you remember how good things used to be. But you won’t know how good things can be until you’ve been broken.
55. A broken heart is the most beautiful kind of heart. Make every day the best day of your life. Life is too short to be waking up alone. We move on, but we don’t forget. We may not see them every day, but they’re always in our hearts
To be happy after a breakup is not something you will do overnight. It is by far not an easy task, and there are certain phases through which you will go to make yourself feel better. Understanding the different phases is something that not many people know of, and many people tend to get stuck here and fail to move on. They also generally believe that they are the only one who goes through this, but the truth is that most of us do in some way or another. We’ve all been through a breakup, and although we may not have gone through a divorce even then, the inner turmoil faced during one is quite similar because, in both cases, one has lost someone they loved so much. Here is a list of famous being happy after a breakup quotes.
I am happy you read through these wonderful being happy after a breakup quotes. Please, don’t forget to drop your comment and share them with your loved ones who might need them. Thanks.