When a relationship which appears to be as good as it gets suddenly ends, it’s hard to imagine a better outcome. You may feel devastated and completely helpless.
Although there is no guaranteed way to get over a split, separating from a significant other is one of the most stressful situations we experience in life, and it’s a time when we need all the love, support and advice we can get.
I’ve been there, and I know how rough it can be to go through a breakup. It can feel like everything is falling apart, and your emotions are all over the place. If you’re going through a rough time, don’t worry. You’ll get through this.
In this collection of best advice for someone going through a breakup quotes are some practical tips to help you heal while going through a difficult time and feel better about your life.
Best Advice for Someone Going Through a Breakup Quotes
The best advice for someone going through a breakup is to remember that they’ll feel better. It might not seem like it at first, but you will. You’ll find something inside yourself that you didn’t know was there before, and it will give you the strength to move forward.
1. When you break up with someone, and it’s over, you need to accept the fact that you will get over them either by telling yourself that you’ve moved on or by just focusing on yourself and your life. There is no right or wrong way to do this, but there are many different ways you can help yourself get over someone.
2. You can’t stop yourself from having thoughts or feelings, but you can control what you do with them. It’s best to do things that will make you happy and bring peace to your mind.
3. If you are going through a rough time and feeling down because of the breakup, believe that it’s just a phase that will pass. So, brace up and be strong for yourself because you’ve got a lot of good things waiting for you in the future.
4. I don’t think you would get over him so quickly because he didn’t deserve that. You need to be happy again, and it takes time to heal. And sometimes, not all wounds are visible. Just give yourself time, even if it takes months or years. Don’t force yourself to be strong before you are ready. You may not be able to see who you really are right now, but someday soon, you will, and when that happens, everything will fall into place.
5. Forgiving your ex is the ultimate act of self-love. You are not forgiving them because they deserve it, but you are doing it because you deserve it. Anger makes us feel justified, fearful and protective, while forgiveness breeds compassion and peace of mind.
6. If you’re going through a breakup, it can feel like the end of the world. But don’t despair: it’s possible to heal and move on with time and effort.
7. As hard as a breakup may be, there are better days ahead.
8. The only way to deal with a breakup is to keep living. The most important thing is to stay busy because when you’re sad and tired, there’s nothing worse than having time on your hands.
9. The most important thing you can do is accept the reality that you can feel better but not have it all back immediately. Once you are able to get comfortable with this idea, you will be able to move on.
10. It is sad to see you hurt, but know that life’s most difficult times are the biggest growth opportunities.
11. Don’t look down; look up. Don’t look at the past; look to the future. Don’t look back; look forward. Don’t cry over what they did, but what you did not do.
12. It’s okay to feel sad, angry and even alone. You need to grieve the loss of your old life and give yourself time for healing.
13. When you’re going through the breakup process, remember to be kind to yourself and don’t get down on yourself. You are not alone in this journey, and there’s light at the end of the tunnel.
14. If you’re going through a breakup, take time to reflect and find the silver lining.
15. Breakups are never easy. But don’t be afraid to cry, express your feelings and talk about what you want back in your life.
16. Don’t forget to breathe. Don’t forget to smile. Don’t forget to laugh. And above all, don’t forget why you fell in love with that person in the first place because it’s what will keep you strong during this difficult time.
17. Moving on is hard. But it’s also the first step to finding new love.
18. No matter what you went through, no matter how difficult it was or how long it lasted, it will get better. You are going to be okay.
19. You are not alone. You have friends who care about you and who will be there for you in your time of need. Life happens, but never forget how much love there is in the world—that it’s bigger than one person.
20. Broken hearts can’t be fixed by wishing them away, though they are certainly worth the pain.
21. It’s hard to move on. Try not to dwell on the past too much. It will only remind you of the pain.
22. Don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself when you could be looking to the future.
23. If you’re going through a breakup, remember that it is okay to feel lost and confused. It’s normal, and it takes time before you get back on your feet.
24. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to miss him. But don’t let him break your spirit. Keep moving forward, and don’t waste time blaming yourself for what happened.
25. Wait. Take some time to heal. Don’t rush into a new relationship and risk hurting someone else.
26. I know it feels like the world is ending, but remember that everyone goes through it. It doesn’t happen overnight, and there will be good times in between the bad.
27. While it may feel like the end of the world, remember that there are people who care about you, and you have a lot of love to give.
28. It’s okay to have your feelings hurt. You don’t have to be strong all the time. It’s okay to cry, and it’s okay to take time for yourself too. Reach out if you need someone to talk to or just listen.
29. If you’re feeling down and like there’s no hope in sight, let us remind you that it’s okay to feel sad. You don’t have to be strong or fake happy all the time.
30. It hurts. It’s okay to feel sad, angry and frustrated. But you don’t have to stay stuck or wallow in pain forever. You can get through it and be stronger than ever.
31. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Think about what you can do to make it right.
32. When things get tough, remember to breathe. Life is an opportunity for growth and learning. You can get through it. Love yourself enough to let go of the person who hurt you.
33. Breakups can be hard, but there are things you can do to help yourself get through it.
34. Life is crazy, and breakups are even crazier. So keep your head up, don’t panic, and always look at the bright side of things. The feeling will pass eventually.
35. It’s okay to feel sad. But it’s also important not to wallow in the sadness because there is life after a breakup. If you’ve been feeling stifled or afraid, get some counselling to see if there’s something that can be fixed.
36. Don’t be afraid to be alone. The person you’re broken up with might surprise you with something better down the road.
37. You will survive the heartbreak, but there’s something that’s much harder to fix, and that’s yourself.
38. I’ve been there. You’re going to get through this, I promise.
39. It’s okay to feel sad, angry, and confused. But don’t let it get the best of you. Give yourself time to heal before you start searching for a new relationship.
40. Let go of your obsession with the person who broke up with you. Things will be better.
41. Don’t give up hope. Your future might look brighter than your past, but it’s not guaranteed. Each day you wait to move on is another day that you miss out on future happiness.
42. When you’re in a relationship, sometimes things don’t go as planned. If you’re feeling down, remember that it’s a part of being human. Don’t let a breakup define who you are.
43. If you find yourself in a situation where you’re feeling down and lonely, try not to worry about it — it’s a part of life.
44. Don’t be afraid to get back out there—your taste in men might change, but your values won’t.
45. Don’t dwell on it; try to move forward.
46. If you’re going through a breakup, don’t be afraid to move on. Don’t try to hold onto the past or dwell in the sadness. Focus on yourself and try to learn from these experiences to be a better person next time.
47. Don’t forget that when you’re going through a breakup, you have to take care of yourself. It’s not an easy time, but it is important to make sure you’re taking care of your needs and treating yourself how you want to be treated so that when the newness fades, you don’t get stuck in the same place where you were before this happened.
48. The only person who can help you through a breakup is you, so don’t be afraid and do it. You’ll get through it.
49. You will feel these emotions at some point when going through a breakup. It’s okay to still be sad for a while, but you should move on with your life.
50. When you’re going through a breakup, it’s normal to feel like the world is crumbling down around you. Try to take deep breaths and focus on what is good and positive in your life right now.
51. You are not alone. It’s okay to feel sad and lonely for a short time. There is life after a breakup, so try not to focus on the breakup itself but on how you can move forward.
52. Remember that you’re not alone. Anyone who has been through a breakup will tell you it takes time to heal, but it’s important to move forward instead of staying stuck in the past.
53. It’s hard to know what to say during a breakup. But remember: it’s never too late to move on and find someone new because there are many more amazing people out there for you.
54. Just remember, your ex isn’t the problem. You are the one who decided to split, so stop holding on to an asshole and move on with your life.
55. We all know the sadness of a breakup and how it can make you feel. But the tears don’t last forever; the pain subsides. And when you’re ready to move on, remember what you really love about your ex: their flaws.
56. There’s nothing wrong with being sad. Just know that you’ll get through it, and everything will be fine.
57. Don’t hate yourself for wanting to be happy again. Be honest about how you feel & why you’re ready for a change.
58. It’s okay to feel sad and get angry. But don’t let it consume you. Accept that it’s part of life and move on.
Wow! Welcome to the end of this inspirational collection of best advice for someone going through a breakup quotes. Be sure that the person you selected one quote for will certainly feel okay even at this breakup time because a breakup isn’t the end of the world.