Best friend and soulmate hold a special place in one’s heart even when they might not be blood related, the cord of their friendship is strong. They may cheer each other up when depressed, they may also even share their deepest secrets with each other. There have been many times that they will fight with each other, but no matter what, nothing can keep them apart. Most people have best friends they can always count on anytime in life.
Soulmates, like best friends, play a crucial role in everyone’s life. They are most likely the type of people who will go extra mile for their relationships because they love and care for them. When the world closes in on you, you’ll find a soulmate.
Physical distance may separate them at times, yet they are never far apart. Soulmates never betray their spouses; they are always honest, and they usually complement one another. Soulmates have the ability to say or know things that no one else can because they’ve been with you through all of life’s ups and downs.
These best friend and soulmate quotes will help you understand, value and appreciate true friendship and soul mates.
Best Friend And Soulmate Quotes
My soulmates are my best friends. They know me better than anyone else. I love them with all my heart, my friends are my heart. Without them, I don’t know how I’d get through everything. They’re the best people I’ve ever met, and because of them I feel like me.
1. Your soulmate doesn’t have to be your lover. Your soulmate could be your friend. All that matters is that you have that one person who is perfect for you in your corner.
2. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than any personal development can. I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.
3. The purpose of a best friend is to help you grow, so don’t be afraid to ask for help. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
4. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
5. I think it’s magical when people stay together because they really want to and choose each other again and again.
6. I have a handful of people that have changed who I am. You’re one of them. I love you; I am at rest with you; I have come home.
7. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. Before you find your soulmate, you must first discover your soul.
8. You are my beautiful forever, a connection so deep that even an eternity doesn’t seem long enough to spend with you.
9. When you share something unexplainable with someone and they don’t judge you for it- that’s a soulmate.
10. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing… not healing, not curing… that is a friend who cares.
11. You don’t need a soulmate. You need someone who will open their heart to you.
12. Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest; no, it’s the ones who can feel your pain and help take it away.
13. Soulmates – They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. Most people have more than one soulmate. A soulmate can come in the form of a life partner, friend, child, or lover. A soulmate can be someone with whom you share a spiritual path, a joint work in the world, or a commitment to be parents to certain souls. It can be one whose growth you are sponsoring, such as a child.
14. Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.
15. They’re the authors of your story. They’re the ones that you love and they’re the ones that complete you.
They’re your soulmate.
16. A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.
17. A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace.
18. Friends are like family. They fight with us and come back to us with time because they know that nobody else would stick with them as well as we do.
Friendship Best Friend Soulmate Quotes
You’re a friend when life gets tough; someone who hangs out with you through the ups and downs. You’re a friend when it’s warm outside, when it’s cold outside, when you have a lot of money, and when you don’t have any money. You’re a friend even if everyone else has left, and you make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world.
19. Best friends are there by your side through thick and thin. They’re there to celebrate your successes, help you through heartbreaks, and to remind you when you’re being a jerk.
20. At best, love gives us a sense of completeness. If we’d never met, I think I would have known my life wasn’t complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn’t know who I was looking for.
21. But no matter what happens, you’ll always be my friend, someone I respect and admire. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.
22. Soulmate relationships take on different forms but they’re all built upon what I call the four Cs – chemistry, compatibility, connection, and commitment.
23. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most.
24. You have been my best friend through thick and thin. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.
25. When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.
26. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
27. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
28. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another… Somehow, I ended up with a piece of you and you, me.
29. We must hang together or surely we will hang separately. Either way, we remain friends.
30. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. Relationship is the mirror in which you discover yourself — to be is to be related.
31. The language of friendship is not words but meanings. Relationship is understanding. It is a process of self-revelation.
32. True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how bad you are to them.
33. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
34. I didn’t find my soulmate, she found me.
35. A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.
36. We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impetus to become whole ourselves.
Quotes About Soulmates Friends
We all need a friend who understands and accepts us for who we are, who supports us through the good and bad times, and makes us smile. This world is a lonely place sometimes, and happiness comes from having love in your life. Friendship is one of the greatest gifts you can have.
37. You’ll never walk alone. Friends are the family you choose – and great friends are a blessing.
38.A good friend is someone who makes you laugh and loves you for who you really are.
39. You’re the first person who has ever made me laugh as much as I want to kill you.
40. You deserve love and you’ll get a healthy dose of it from me, my best friend.
41. I like you a little. It’s like a little, except a lot. Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
42. And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
43. If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
44. I’m in love with my best friend. It is one of the greatest feelings ever. I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it.
45. A good friend knows all your stories, but a best-friend helped you write them.
46. Our friendship started with one hello, turned into an addiction and ended into an inseparable bond of love. I love you, my best friend.
47. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
48. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
49. Baby, I may not be your first love, but I want to be your last.
50. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
51. Truly, great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
52. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. Just you and me against the world. Always and forever.
53. Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
54. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
55. “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”- Abraham Lincoln
Quotes on Soulmates Friendship
When the highest pinnacle of your joy lays in the happiness of another, you are on the path to true friendship. The trust, compassion, and existence of a soul-mate fills you with joy beyond comprehension. There is no other feeling where your heart could travel each day and night.
56. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.
57. Friends are the sunshine of life. There are moments in our life when we meet someone and we feel as if we have known them all our lives!
58. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
59. When we are together, I forget the rest. When someone can see the soul within, be grateful for you’ve touched the stars.
60. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
61. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
62. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
63. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
64. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
65. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
66. A friend to all is a friend to none.
67. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
68. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
69. True friends will always find a way to help you.
70. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
71. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
72. Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.
73. There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met. But I do believe in souls being in sync, souls that mirror each other.
74. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
Soulmate Quotes for Best Friend
A true friend will always reach for your hand and touch your heart. At the very least this friend will be by your side when you need him or her to be. This friend will look at you from across the room and smile. This friend has been through his or her fair share of pain.
75. Your best friend is the one who brings out the best in you.
76. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
77. Friends are relatives you make for yourself.
78. Friends are the family you choose. Sometimes there’s someone who makes you feel so at home that you flourish.
79. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
80. I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.
81. It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.
82. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
83. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
84. A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
85. Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
86. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
87. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You, too? Thought I was the only one.
88. Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don’t understand.
89. There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.
90. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
91. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
92. Where there is love, there is life. When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to understanding all the mysteries.
93. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
Best Friend As Soulmate Quotes
A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. But your best friend won’t care what you think, and will stick around you forever.
94. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
95. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
96. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
97. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
98. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life; to strengthen each other; to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
99. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
100. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. They are called friends.
101. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
102. Friendship isn’t a big thing — it’s a million little things.
103. Always remember that if you fall, I’m there to pick you up… Well, after I finish laughing.
104. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
105. Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
106. Friendship isn’t a big thing — it’s a million little things.
107. A beautiful friendship can change people.
108. The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
109. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
110. I may not have found my soulmate but I’ve found a great friend and partner in her.
111. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
112. If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
113. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
Quotes About Your Best Friend Being Your Soulmate
A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, and will be there for you forever, no matter what. Someone who completes you. And by complete, I mean the person who makes your life whole and restores your faith in humanity.
114. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession; friendship is never anything but sharing.
115. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
116. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
117. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
118. A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.
119. We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impetus to become whole ourselves.
120. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
121. A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
122. Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
123. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
124. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
125. Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things.
126. I don’t know what I did to deserve a best friend like you.
127. You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.
128. A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise.
129. There’s a reason why BF stands for boyfriend and best friend, as they should be one and the same.
130. As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall after I finish laughing.
131. A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
132. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
133. A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace.
Friendship Day Quotes for Soulmate
The friend that sticks closer than blood. A companion as close as a partner. Friendships are hard to find, even harder to keep, and the ones who can come out of them so often do so because of their dedication to those around them.
134. Everyone needs friends like you, who love them without any conditions attached. I am so proud to have such an amazing person in my life as my best friend.
135. When nothing goes right, I go to you. You’re my go-to person at every hour. Thanks for always being here for me, my best friend.
136. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
137. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.
138. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
139. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
140. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
141. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
142. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
143. A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
144. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
145. A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out.
146. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
147. A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.
148. The best friend and soulmate are the people who you can call up in the middle of the night, talk about anything and everything and not feel judged.
149. A true friend is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.
150. When you find a person who can make you feel better, even if he or she is thousands of miles away; that’s your soulmate.
There will always be special someone who makes it easier to survive through difficult times, and that is the very essence of friendship. Friends are always there for each other even when you don’t plan on asking for help. They will go above and beyond to ensure your happiness. Learn to appreciate your best friends because once they are gone, you can never get them back. Cherish their moments and show them how much you love them.
I believe you have enjoyed and selected your choice from these beautiful best friend and soulmate quotes. Please don’t forget to comment and share with your family and loved ones.