Graduation is one of the most memorable events in life. It is time to close one chapter and start a new one. It is also one of the most important milestones in education. Your friend has just achieved that milestone, you need to make him or her feel special because all graduates are full of pride and high hopes for the future.
Not many people get to achieve this much in terms of education. So it is a time to celebrate your friend’s hard work, tell him or her how proud you are of their achievements by sending out heartfelt congratulatory wishes that will make an indelible mark in their heart.
You should use wordings that are special, stand out and are memorable. Those that will show them your happiness in their success. But it might be difficult to get the right words.
This post provides a collection of the best graduation wishes for friends; quotes, messages and greetings for you to take advantage of.
Graduation Congratulations Quotes for Friends
Congratulations on your graduation, my friend. This is just the foundation of many achievements you will acquire in your life. I hope you continue to grow, motivate and challenge yourself and you will surely be successful. But meanwhile, it’s time for you to rejoice, relax and celebrate this special day.
1. Today, you have crossed yet another mile. May all your dreams come to fruition. I am proud that you have made it this far. Congratulations on your graduation.
2. You are truly an achiever. This is the beginning of greater success. Keep on doing your best, friend. Congratulations on your graduation.
3. Congratulations on your graduation my friend. This is just the start of a new journey in your life. Tackle all the challenges that come your way without fear and keep reaching your goals.
4. What a great achievement, my friend. Congratulations, you have reaped the fruits of your labour. Receive the reward with pride.
5. The journey of life is filled with ups and downs. You’ve been through a lot of challenges, and now it’s your time to shine. May great fortune never leave your side from now on. Congrats, my friend.
6. You are my biggest inspiration. I feel so blessed to call you my friend because you are the most intelligent and creative person I know. Congratulations on your graduation, wishing you the biggest success.
7. How time flies so swiftly. It was just like yesterday you were admitted into the college. Now here you are a complete graduate. I am so happy to share in this very joyous moment of your life. Congratulations, my friend and keep on moving mountains.
8. If there are no challenges in life, then, life becomes dull. You overcame and now you are victorious. Congratulations on your graduation, dear friend.
9. Never stop learning. Never stop aiming for the best, chase your dreams. Life rewards all those who put in their best and do not give up. Congratulations on graduating, dear friend.
10. You always say you will achieve great things in this world and I don’t doubt it. This is the beginning of your greatness, my friend. Congratulations on your graduation.
11. Never stop chasing your dreams. Where there are obstacles keep pushing. Give nothing less but the best. Congratulations on graduating my friend.
12. Dear friend, you have done extremely well. This is not the time to relent. There is more to achieve. Stretch your limit and reach the best. Congrats on your graduation.
13. Life is in stages and this is one of them. Your graduation today is the beginning of another stage. May God open great doors for each one of those stages. Congratulations my friend.
14. A greatest reward lies ahead. Just keep working hard my friend. Have a successful future and Congratulations on your graduation.
15. Graduation is one of the most important events in life. There’s a bright future waiting for you because you’ve worked really hard to achieve this success. Congratulations dear friend.
16. The success you achieved today did not come by luck, you worked hard for it and God Himself has crowned you the best. May He keep raising you from glory to glory. Congratulations to you my friend.
17. You’ve come a long way, friend. The brightest future is waiting for you. You are the most intelligent and determined person I know, so don’t you worry about what is waiting for you. Congratulations on your graduation.
18. You have proved that the journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. Each day you have worked towards this day. Your relentless effort has brought you closer to your dreams. Congrats on your graduation dear friend.
19. The midnight candles that you burnt, the countless sleepless nights that you had, and the relentless efforts that you put in, have brought you this outstanding achievement. Congratulations on your graduation friend.
20. The doors of success to a bright future has just been opened before you. Choose the right way my friend and have a good life. Good luck and congratulations.
College Graduation Wishes for Friend
I am so glad to see you graduate from college. This great accomplishment of yours has really filled my soul with joy. I know you have big dreams and you are on your way to fulfilling them. So go into the world, pursue them all and work to make them a reality. I wish you a very bright future, my friend.
21. You deserve to be celebrated today because it is your graduation from college. May God propel you to greater heights. Happy graduation my friend.
22. My heart is filled with joy watching you graduate from college. Your determination, strength and endurance never stop making me proud. Congratulations, dear friend. May life reward you with the success you deserve.
23. Nothing can stop you from going further and achieving all your dreams. You have all it takes to be successful. Happy graduation dear friend.
24. It was not easy, but you kept looking on for this day and it is here. I salute your courage, my friend. Congratulations on graduating from college. I wish you only the best things in life.
25. Yours has been a very long walk with many obstacles and challenges. But every time you managed to rise and continue your way and now you have a college degree. I want to wish you never stop being so brave and persistent. Happy graduation dear friend.
26. A very important stage of your life has just come to an end. There were a lot of obstacles and failures that you overcame successfully. They were only a repetition given to you to get stronger and prepare for a new stage in life. Well done my friend, wish you all the best.
27. Congratulations my dear friend on your graduation from college. It is great days like this that make me so proud to call myself your best friend. May your heart always feel the happiness you feel today.
28. You did incredibly well my friend. It is not an easy task to complete college and graduate with such brilliant success. I am proud of you. Best of luck dear friend.
29 Happy graduation day friend. Wishing you lots of luck in your future life. I believe that you will achieve greater things and you can always count on me, I will forever be here to support you.
30. My heartiest congratulations to you on your graduation from college. It wasn’t easy but you didn’t quit because you knew well that winners never quit. Today you are a winner, well done my friend.
31. It’s time to cherish the fruits of your hard work. May success keep following you in all that you do. Congratulations and happy graduation my friend.
32. I wish this achievement of your graduation from college take you to the furthest end of the world and satisfy all your heart desires. Congratulations on your graduation my dear friend.
33. Now that you have graduated from college, I have more love and respect for you than ever before. The focus and determination you showed when times got hard were epic. You deserve to have a big celebration. Congrats my friend.
34. I wish you a happy graduation day my friend. Your future is set and I know it’s going to be a successful one. Hope you have a wonderful day.
35. I wish this day be very special for you. May the sun be warmer than ever and may the stars shine brighter. May this wonderful day be the start of the fulfilment of your hopes and dreams. Happy graduation friend.
36. I know you have big dreams and you are on your way to fulfilling them. Congratulations on graduating from a college friend. May you find success wherever you go in life.
37. Here I am sending warm and big congratulations to a college graduate. I am so very proud of you my dear friend. Wish you good luck as you move ahead in life.
38. Today is the day when you get your college degree. It may seem that your education is over, but it’s the beginning because life is a continuous process of education and self-development. Good luck.
39. I am the most excited person today to see you graduate from college. This great accomplishment of yours has really filled my soul with joy. May good things like this always surround your life. Congrats dear friend.
40. The life you had before was only a preparation for the greatest journey. And this wonderful journey starts today. Take the best people, the most pleasant memories and a good mood and hit the road. Happy graduation friend, you did it.
Congratulations Messages for Graduation to a Friend
Happy graduation to you, my friend. This message is to let you know there is every reason for you to feel blessed on this day. I am honoured to celebrate this achievement in your life with you. It was not easy, but you conquered the challenges and emerged the best among your mates. May you continue with the same spirit. Congratulations.
41. Hey friend, what a great feat you have achieved. I am proud that you made it and graduated with distinction as you wished. May you keep on accomplishing remarkably wonderful things as you go through life. Congratulations.
42. You are on your way to success, don’t stop what you are doing. This is just the beginning of greater things in life. Congratulations, my friend, on being a graduate.
43. Going the extra mile requires hard work, passion, and effort. You are almost there my friend, keep up the good work and continue striving for the sky. Congratulations on your graduation.
44. Congratulations, my friend. Who would have believed this day will come so quickly. Today, you are graduating and I am your biggest cheerleader. God bless you, dear.
45. Congratulations on your graduation. You have just entered on the road to a new exciting life, full of something you really love. I couldn’t be happier for you my best friend. May your each and every day after graduation be filled with amazing discoveries and overwhelming emotions.
46. You’re a shining star from the very beginning and today you’ve made all of us proud. This is the moment you’ve waited for all these years. May you succeed today and always. Congrats best friend.
47. I know for sure that today is one of the happiest days of your life. You dreamt it and now it is here. Don’t stop dreaming my friend. Congratulations on your graduation.
48. It’s finally your graduation day, I am proud of you. A very bright future awaits you and I know you are most confident about yourself, the graduation added a new level of success. Best of luck my friend.
49. Life is not easy, but you shouldn’t be afraid of it. It will bring you a lot more pleasure if you learn to love and enjoy it. And your youth is the best time to get a taste of life. Congratulations on your graduation, my friend. May you always fly high.
50. You never stop to amaze me with your confidence, hard work, perseverance and determination to make it in life. I’m so proud to have you in my life as a very close friend. Congratulations and may God keep blessing you with the desires of your heart.
51. You have worked tirelessly each passing day in your academic world and today you have been rewarded. Congratulation to you my best friend on your graduation
52. I admire your strength and determination. I’m beyond proud of everything that you have accomplished. I knew you would graduate with flying colours. Heartiest congratulations on your graduation my friend.
53. I am happy for you, my friend, that you have successfully completed your course. May you keep on being a success story for all of us. Congratulations.
54. I’ve always admired you. I would never be able to study so hard and sacrifice so much as you did. I’m so happy that one of your biggest dreams has come true. Always remember this day as one of your greatest victories. Congratulation dear friend.
55. I’ve always admired you. You are the most intelligent person I know, and I’m sure that you will be the best at what you do. I’m proud to be your friend. Congratulations on your graduation.
56. You endured the hurdles so that this day could come. Now that it is here, I hail you, my friend. I am filled with joy that it has happened for you. I can’t wait to be part of all the bigger celebrations that will follow because of this day. May you keep on travelling on the road to success.
57. Congratulations dear friend on your graduation. I know how hard you studied all these years and now it’s all paid off. It is really a great achievement in life and you truly deserve it, I’m so happy for you.
58. Finally, it all paid off for you, friend. All of the sleepless nights and killed nerve cells. Your future is bright and full of success and you have deserved it. I love you. Congratulations on your graduation.
59. There were some days you became overwhelmed with fear and became discouraged but you conquered and forged ahead. Today, your hard work has rewarded you with huge success. Congratulation, dear friend.
60. Friend, my heart is filled with joy. You’ve been working so hard to reach this goal and you finally did it. Seeing you smiling so happily melts my heart. Congratulations on your graduation, friend.
Funny Graduation Wishes for Friend
It’s your independence day because you have finally graduated. It’s a happy day because you have achieved your goal. You really worked hard and put in all your best. It’s time to have some fun and rest your brain for a while lest it short-circuits. Best wishes, my friend.
61. I didn’t know that you, my crazy friend, has a brain big enough to get you the first class. I am so proud, you have surprised me. Congratulations and may blessings be on every path you walk on.
62. This is the end of studying and sleepless nights for you. It’s time to lazy around and enjoy freedom without education. Congratulations on your graduation my friend.
63. Congratulations my friend. It’s time for you to learn how to stop worrying. Your day will be just great, we are here to make that happen. Just watch and enjoy it.
64. Knowing you my friend, how lazy you are, I thought it would be impossible for you to achieve this feat. You have proven me so wrong. You always talked about this day and now it’s a reality. Congratulations dear.
65. Congratulations my dear friend. All the hard work is over. It’s time to relax, have fun and start eating from the fruits of your labour. Wish you all the best.
66. This is one of the most exciting days of your life. Congratulations on your graduation friend. You did an amazing job, now you can finally take a break from all of the books and breathe freely.
67. Seeing you in that beautiful graduation gown though oversized makes my head swirl in pride because of your achievement. Congrats to the smallest but best graduating student. Thumbs up, dear friend.
68. The fact that you graduated doesn’t mean that you won’t study anymore. You can do whatever you want with your life and this amazing victory proves that. Congratulations friend.
69. Though I am not a soothsayer, I already know how your future would be. You don’t have to bother yourself so much, it will be a successful one. Congratulations my friend.
70. Your good looks is not for nothing, it matches your brains. Congratulations on your graduation my friend. Good luck with the milestone ahead.
Graduation Greetings for Friend
Sending lots of greetings to you, my friend, on this very special day of your graduation. There were some days you felt like not making efforts, but you conquered your discouragements and forged ahead. Today, your hard work has paid you off with huge success.
71. Congrats to you, my friend. I share in your joy today. May you excel beyond your imagination wherever you find yourself in life.
72. I wish you nothing less than success and lots of opportunities in all that you do. Congratulations, my best friend.
73. You’ve been through so much and I can tell by your eyes that you’re extremely tired. But it’s all over now, you did it. I couldn’t be prouder, friend. Cheers to a new chapter of your amazing life.
74. Congratulations to you, friend. You made it, I am proud of you. May you follow in the footsteps of great people.
75. I’m so proud of you, friend. You put your heart and soul into this and now you finally get to enjoy your well-deserved success. Congratulation on your graduation. Your greatest journey starts now.
76. Greetings my friend on your graduation. You have crossed another mile of your life. May success never stop following you. Congratulations.
77. Today is just the beginning of the greater accomplishment you are carved for. It is time for you to show the world what you are made of. Congratulations on reaching this milestone. And may you keep soaring higher and higher.
78. Sending you lots of love and greetings on your graduation. You have always been a dedicated and committed soul towards studies. I knew that you are going to make it big and seeing you graduate today is a happy moment for me.
79. You were always so ambitious and hardworking, and today you are finally graduating, I can’t express my happiness in words. Wish you happy graduation.
80. I’ve always known that you stand out among the rest. I’m not surprised you came out with an excellent performance. I’m so proud of you my friend. Congrats on your big graduation day.
81. Congratulations to you, my friend. You have made this occasion truly a special one. It is an honour to celebrate this achievement in your life with you. May you continue with the same spirit.
82. It seems like a dream now that it’s finally over. You’ve tried so hard and struggled for so long. I can feel how emotionally and physically exhausted you are. But you did it, friend. Congratulations on the beginning of a new phase of your life.
83. This must be the happiest moment in your life. All the hard work that you have put in has finally paid off. Congratulations on your graduation dear friend, I wish you a successful future.
84. I hope you will remember this day as one of the most wonderful days of your life. I will do everything I can to make your graduation a very special one. You deserve all the happiness in the world, friend.
85. I am so happy for you, friend. You deserve all of the success this world can offer. There is a great future waiting for you ahead. Happy graduation dear friend.
High School Graduation Wishes for Friend
Congratulations on your graduation from high school, my friend. Your happiness should know no bounds today. I remember how hard you have worked and prayed for this. I wish you all the best as you go out into the world and make all of us proud by accomplishing great things.
86. Words can’t express how excited I am to see you graduate from high school today. Keep on shining and achieving greater heights in your future endeavours. Congratulations my friend.
87. Graduating with your high school diploma means you are preparing yourself for a better and more prosperous life. Wish you all the best, my friend.
88. Friend, my heartfelt congratulations to you on this most significant achievement on your graduation from high school with flying colours. May God bless you on your upcoming journey.
89. Congratulations on being the overall best graduate in your school. You, my dearest friend are without a doubt a product of hard work and determination. I pray that you never stop progressing in life.
90. I rejoice with you as you graduate from high school and I am proud of your academic performance, my friend. I wish you great success as you move forward in life.
91. Congratulations my graduate friend. You have really worked hard to get here. As you move to another stage in your life. I wish you the best in life. Good luck.
92. Friend, I know you will go on to have bigger and better accomplishments, you are a determined fellow and an inspiration to me. Wishing you the best of luck with your next approach.
93. You have just finished one more stage of your life. And I’m sure you’ll reach all your goals and be satisfied with your life. I am wishing you nothing but the best. Stay shining.
94. I had no doubt in my heart that you will score high in your exam. As for your graduation ceremony, congratulations my dear friend.
95. Congrats on graduating from high school. You have completed the first stage of your ambitious career plan. I know you are going to make it, because friend, you are the most determined person I know.
96. Congratulations on your graduation from high school. I wish you a brighter future full of opportunities. All the best my friend.
97. I remember how worried you were about your exams, but now it’s all over. Congrats on your graduation my friend. May God continue to bless you. Wishing you the best of luck in your future.
98. Congratulations friend, you’ve done it. Getting your high school certificate is a big step towards your future career. You showed you have the discipline to overcome obstacles and attain your goals. I’m proud to say you are my friend.
99. Now it’s time to make a major decision in your life. So many ways are open, so many opportunities are given. Even if you can’t decide where to go yet, I want to give you a piece of advice on what you should take along; dreams and the sweetest memories. Good luck friend.
100. My dear friend, warmest congratulations on your graduation. My highest hope is that you will continue such success and will succeed in your future life. Let’s celebrate.
If you find these graduation wishes, greetings, messages and quotes useful and lovely, kindly share them with your friends on your social media handles. Thanks for doing so and please don’t forget to drop a comment.