One of the most critical components of success is patience. The world has enough dreamers and people who are so eager to make a difference, but taking that first step can be challenging. It isn’t always easy to see the steps you need to take to create a successful strategy. Also, time is short. Life moves fast. There’s a lot to do and not enough hours in the day — so they say.
But sometimes, it’s our minds that are sabotaging us, keeping us from finding strength and balance in our lives. Nothing in this world was built overnight, so don’t expect any change to be made quickly. We often want to achieve greatness but when we look back over the great things in our lives, we realize it took a long time.
Many people can initially become frustrated with their progress toward a goal, particularly when they are just starting. It’s easy to think that things should be moving faster, often forgetting that the rate of progress is always dependent on the amount of effort you are investing. You can’t expect good things to happen to you overnight. You have to put in the time. You have to sacrifice. To get better, you have to do better.
Below is a collection of better things take time quotes I think you should check out.
Better Things Take Time Quotes
Growing up, we all had goals that we wanted to accomplish. But by the time we realized what they were, they were gone. Better things take time—don’t rush it. Make sure you have the right conditions in place to make good decisions, and you will see the results you want.
1. Better things take time. You can’t rush life. It’s better to take things slow and make sure every step you take is a good one.
2. Don’t be in a hurry to get where you’re going. You’ll find that life has a way of happening around you and when it does, it’s always better than what you thought.
3. Start where you are. Do what you can, with what you have. There is no guarantee that tomorrow will be better than today. But if you keep moving forward, eventually something good will happen.
4. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes time to settle into the new. Let’s enjoy each moment of the new season together, friends. Dance on.
5. You can’t rush greatness. It takes time to be better and be your best, so allow yourself to grow. Better things take time.
6. You have to work for it, not just will it happen. There’s no shortcut to the good life. Better things take time.
7. Better things take time. It takes a lot of work to build a dream, but that dream won’t come true if you don’t keep at it.
8. It’s not always easy. It all happens in stages, and it’s never 100% done, but keep going and give it a good effort.
9. Better things take time. Keep working on your self-development, and don’t neglect the small steps while you’re waiting for the big ones.
10. Don’t just stop, start. Something better is waiting for you if you’re willing to work hard enough.
11. When you put good things into motion, they tend to come back around. Patience is the key to finding new opportunities and keeping them.
12. Life is unpredictable and full of twists and turns. The best things in life are exactly that—the unexpected.
13. When you’re learning a new skill or developing a new habit, it may feel like nothing is happening. But with patience, consistency, and persistence, the results will come.
14. Better things take time. Start with something small and simple, and build on that foundation.
15. It takes time to get better and the pace of getting better is different for everyone. But the time you spend working towards your goals is always worth it because it makes you a better person at the end of it all.
16. Better things take time. There is no shortcut to good things. It takes time, dedication, and patience.
17. If you want something, work for it. If you don’t, work harder. There’s no shortcut to success. Better things take time.
18. Nothing is perfect. It’s a process, not an event. You need to build muscle and put on weight, but don’t let the struggle keep you from achieving your goals.
19. Better things take time but they’re worth waiting for. Motivation is a powerful tool. Keep your focus and push through when times are hard.
20. While many people throw obstacles in your way, you turn challenges into opportunities and always find the strength and determination to keep going.
21. The best things in life are never easy, but with a little patience and hard work, you’ll be delighted with what you’ve accomplished.
22. The road to success is always a journey, and it doesn’t matter how long it takes.
23. Better things take time. You have to work hard every day and learn new skills. Stay focused.
24. Better things take time. Don’t give up. Keep going and keep pushing for your goals.
25. As the saying goes, better things take time. Slow and steady wins the race. So be patient and don’t give up on your dreams.
26. Better things take time. It takes patience, dedication, and commitment. If you want something bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.
27. Nothing comes easy. You have to work hard for it, but if you keep your head down, better things will come.
28. You have to work hard for your dreams. But don’t forget to do some things better. You know, better things take time.
29. There are no shortcuts to success. You can’t just wish it away and make anything happen. You have to work hard at it and experience the results of your efforts over time. This takes persistence, focus, and patience.
30. Don’t rush the process of bettering yourself. Take your time and make sure you’re doing it right.
31. You can’t rush greatness, but you can take your time with the right things. There’s no good time to start something great. You have to wait for the right moment and then go for it. Better things take time.
32. Make the most of your time. There are better things to do with your time than just sitting around and waiting.
33. You can’t rush greatness, but you can put in the hard work to get where you want to be. The only time your goals can be achieved is when you make time for them.
34. You do not have time to waste, time is a precious and finite resource. You can’t reclaim the years you miss by staying where you are or doing what you’ve always done. Better things take time, and most of all you have to want them badly enough.
35. The best things can take time, but the worst things can be achieved in less than an hour.
36. Sometimes the things that seem to take the most time are the best. Better things take time.
37. Sometimes, the biggest things take the longest. Keep pushing through your challenges and you’ll reach your goals one day at a time.
38. Lifelong learning is a journey, not a destination. Keep learning from the mistakes you make because it’s the mistakes that will make you better.
39. Before you can get better things in life, you have to work hard for it. The road is never easy, but it’s always worth the journey.
40. Don’t put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Good things come to those who wait, but only the best things at that moment.
41. Life often presents us with challenges and obstacles. But don’t let them get you down. They only make you stronger when you work hard to overcome them.
42. Hard work is the price of success. The harder you work, the greater your success will be. Better things take time.
43. Better things take time and effort. Keep going, you have so much to offer the world.
44. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Better things take time, but they’re worth it in the end.
45. Better things take time. And sometimes, you’ll have to work for them. But the rewards are always worth it.
46. It’s never too late to start over. It’s never too late to take a chance. It’s never too late for happiness. The longer you wait, the more opportunities you will have.
47. Life’s a journey, not a destination. Make the most of the time you have; better things take time.
48. It takes time to build a solid foundation, but it’s worth the effort. Better things take time. You can’t rush a bad thing. Good things come to those who wait, but they come in due time.
49. Just like the best things take time, so does self-improvement. This is your moment: make it count!
50. It takes time to build the foundation of who you want to be. Keep building, keep growing.
51. You have to work hard for your dreams. You can’t just wish for them and expect them to happen, you have to put in the time and effort.
52. Don’t rush. Failures are part of the process, not an end in themselves. You can only understand success when you see all the things that didn’t work as well.
53. You’ll find that the best things take time. Don’t rush into anything, even if you don’t feel like it.
54. You’ve got to start somewhere. Be patient, take it slow, and don’t expect things to happen overnight. Better things take time.
55. The best things in life aren’t always free. Learn to pay for the things you value and appreciate them forever.
56. You’ve got to take the good with the bad. You’ve got to go through the hard times, and stay strong and focused.
Thank you for going through the collection of better things take time quotes. I hope you are motivated to keep calm while you keep doing your thing. Share with others so they can learn too. Thank you.