It is beautiful to have a better week than last; be a little kinder, smile more, and hold a door open for someone else. It is beautiful to have a better day than yesterday; feel a little lighter on your feet and leave footprints in the sand that actually stay there longer than twenty-four hours.
Having a better week means you want to go out of your way to follow through on tasks and goals you’ve been putting off for some time. You’re also more likely to work on side projects and habits that will push you towards your best self. What it takes to have a better week is really just an exercise in discipline and consistency in habits, tasks, and actions that move you towards where you want to be.
Any of us can have a better week; however difficult things look right now. All it takes is a decision to be more optimistic and focus on the positive aspects of our lives. Every situation has its good side, and there will always be opportunities to seize new chances.
Being better is as awesome as you can get! That’s why this week is your week to be better than all the other weeks before. Start it off right and have a great one! Check below for some really motivational better week quotes.
Better Week Quotes
The greatest risk is not taking a risk. The greatest failure is not trying. The greatest regret is not giving it your best shot, no matter how small. I hope it all works out for you, and have a better week!
1. Every day is a chance to make a new memory. Have a better week, with a smile and a wink.
2. It’s not about how hard you can hit; it’s about how hard you can get back up when you fall down. Have a better week.
3. It’s a new week and there is so much to accomplish. Here’s to a better week ahead. Let’s make this week great by making smart choices, being kind, and doing the things that bring us joy.
4. The best way to start a better week is by setting a new goal for yourself. The key to a better week is starting with a better you.
5. You only have so many days in a week, so make them count by starting your week off on a positive note and feeling good about where you’re going. Start your week right by doing something you love.
6. Like a morning sunrise, starting your week with a positive outlook and purpose will help you rise to any challenge.
7. Start your week right with a fresh new post. It’s time to get focused on the things that matter most to you and have a better week.
8. You are unstoppable. You can do anything you set your mind to, and do it better than anyone else can. Believe in yourself and make the most of this week.
9. Starting a better week is like starting a new life. You have to be willing to make the commitment, even though it might feel impossible at times.
10. It is never too late to start a better week. Hope you have a great start to the week, and stay positive!
11. I’m going to start this week with a smile and a positive attitude. Here’s to an even better week ahead!
12. Starting a better week is like taking the first step out of your comfort zone. It’s scary, but you’ll be glad you did it.
13. It’s time for a change. A new week, a better week, a new goal a better way of being. Tell yourself, you can do it.
14. Let’s start a better week with optimism and a smile on our faces. We’re in control of our attitude every day. So, what are you going to do today?
15. Start a better week off right with a positive attitude, and you’ll be well on your way to making it a great one.
16. It’s going to be a better week. Working together and sharing the vision is what it takes to make innovation happen.
17. It’s going to be a better week. It will be full of purpose and clarity. Every day brings a new opportunity to shine.
18. It’s going to be a better week. It always is, don’t you worry about that. Get on track and make the most of every moment. It’s going to be a better week.
19. Remember, it’s going to be a better week. Let’s get ready to get results. No matter what happens this week, you’ve got this.
20. It’s going to be a better week. I’m going to be happy when I wake up, feel good about myself, and look forward to spending time with the people I care about
21. Make your week the best it can be with a positive attitude and a healthy dose of optimism.
22. It’s a better week, which means it’s a new chance to make a change. And you know what they say… The most beautiful things in life are those that are never done.
23. Better week. This is the week you make all the choices that matter. This is the week you decide what you want, how to get it and who you are going to be for everybody else. You can do this.
24. It’s going to be a better week. It always is. We’ll get through these hard times and put them behind us.
25. It’s going to be a better week. Here’s to looking forward to the future, not back on a past mistake.
26. Good things come to those who work for them. So get busy working for your goals and make this week better than the last.
27. It’s going to be a better week. The universe is conspiring with you to make it so. You have been given this amazing opportunity—why not take it?
28. It’s gonna be a better week. I know it because I’m a better me. Get up and get ready for a better week.
29. I’m ready, and I’m pumped. All through last week I’ve been putting out fires. This week is for building something new. It’s going to be a better week.
30. Wishing you a better week ahead; filled with new possibilities, exciting connections and the opportunity to achieve your goals.
31. It’s going to be a better week. We’re starting it off with a clean slate and an open mind. Let’s make this week one for the books by doing something that makes you happy.
32. It’s a better week, and I’m ready to tackle it with the force of a thousand suns. Start the day with a smile, an attitude and a glass of wine.
33. Have a better week, change your perception of time and enjoy each moment as if it were your last.
34. It’s a new week, so start it off with optimism by setting goals for what you want to accomplish. And have a better week.
35. If you are starting a new week and have a better outlook, it will be a better week.
36. Start your week off right with a dose of optimism, and then keep it going throughout the day. And have a better week.
37. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink. It’s up to you to decide how much water he drinks this week and how fast he drinks it. So be optimistic, set goals and watch how your week unfolds.
38. It’s a new week. It’s time to start fresh and get the most out of it. Step up; you can do this.
39. We’re ready to start another week with positive vibes and productive habits. Let’s get cracking. And have a better week.
40. Better week. This week is about starting again and making the most of it. So 100% in advance for all that you do.
41. This week is all about getting started and making the most of the day. So let’s start with a smile. And have a better week.
42. It’s time to get ready for your week ahead. Start by doing what makes you happy and excited. This week is going to be the best one yet.
43. Better week. Start your week with a purpose. And along the way, let others see that you’re getting there.
44. The best way to start a better week is by taking time to do the things that make you happy.
45. Life is like a jar of peanut butter. The harder you squeeze, the better it spreads. So be positive, have fun and don’t let things get you down.
46. A better week ahead is more likely if you learn to say “yes” to opportunities and “no” to what’s keeping you from getting where you want.
47. There’s always something better ahead. The week is upon us, and we can’t wait to see what new adventures you get up to.
48. This week I’m going to work on my happiness, self-esteem and mindfulness. And make this week a better week.
49. You got this. You’ve got the strength to keep going and the resilience to come out stronger on the other side. Cheers to a better week ahead.
50. This week is all about you. You get to choose how you want to make it. And I can’t wait to see what you do.
51. It is beautiful to have a better week. It is beautiful to be more positive about the results of your actions. It is beautiful to be in control of your emotions and direct them how you would like them to go.
This post has presented you with the best and most motivating better week quotes to start a new week with optimism. Did you enjoy going through it? Kindly let me know in the comment section.