We’re in a world where selfish people run when it’s time for them to give something to themselves. Some people are selfish and will use us if we give them a chance. It can be discouraging to be used by people who talk about their love for you but whose actions seem to be quite different.
Most of us have been used in this manner at some point in our lives, and it hurts. Also, the pain is magnified if we are blind to the fact that we’re being used. You are probably aware of what it feels like to have someone use you. You have to put yourself second — all the time. They expect something from you and don’t care what you want or need.
The world is full of people who will use you until you ask for too much, then ditch you as soon as it’s convenient for them. But that doesn’t mean life is hopeless or anything like that.
However, while we all dislike the feeling of being used, it is always difficult when we finally put a stop to it. In these situations, it isn’t always easy to just walk away, even when we know that doing so is best for us and them.
Nevertheless, expressing your feelings will go a long way. Hence the compilation of sick of being used quotes below.
Sick of Being Used Quotes
Sick of being used. I am no longer willing to be the victim who keeps falling for those who use me and then turn around, leaving me completely broken. I want to wake up and see that the person I thought was in love with me is actually just using me for attention and validation.
1. I am sick of being used. I want to be known for me, not my job title. I want to be engaged in my life and relationships, not just a number in someone’s spreadsheet.
2. Sick of being used, being treated like garbage and being turned away when we try to be true to ourselves.
3. I’m sick of being used as a tool for somebody else’s purpose. I’m happy to be myself and live my life as I want.
4. I am sick of being used as a tool to make someone else feel better about themselves. I am tired of being invisible and feeling like my existence is not worth something, that my voice does not matter.
5. I’m sick of being used. I’ve got my own mind and my own values. If you want to treat me right, start doing what you say.
6. I’m sick of being used. I’m sick of being put in a box. I’m sick of people thinking that I am just one thing.
7. Sick of being used, stop looking for reasons to keep going. If your life is good, you won’t have any problems anymore. It takes a whole lot of courage and resiliency to walk away from the things that no longer serve or bring you joy.
8. If you’re sick of being used. Know that we’re all sick of the way people use our emotions to their advantage to get what they want.
9. If you’re sick of being used. Know that sometimes, we’re so busy being used that we hardly know we are. But eventually, we find out what’s really important and free ourselves from the lies.
10. Sick of being used. When you’re sick of being used, it’s time to quit. And when you have fought the good fight, it’s time to do something new with your life.
11. I’m sick of being used, of being made into a shell, and of the people who only use my heart as an accessory.
12. Sick of being used. Sick of people who don’t know what they are doing or don’t care. Sick of the world using me.
13. Sick of being used, abused and hidden away. What are you waiting for? Be heard! Be seen! Be free.
14. Sick of being used, sick of being misused. The world has already given you what you can handle. So why don’t you stop limiting yourself and start living your life?
15. I am sick of being used. I am sick of not feeling like I matter to anyone. I am tired of all the people who say they want me, but only if I fit a certain mould.
16. You know you’re a success when you wake up, look in the mirror and say to yourself, “I’m sick of being used.”
17. I’m sick of feeling like I can’t do anything by myself. Many people out there feel like they’re not good enough and that no matter what they do, it will never be good enough.
18. Sick of being used. Feeling used and abused. Needing change. I am sick of being used like a punching bag. My only wish is that the people I care about will love me back in the future.
19. Sick of being used, sick of being told lies. Sick of being alone. I’ll be waiting for you there, so come back to me.
20. I am sick of being used to making someone’s point. I am sick of pretending that my life is more than just a platform for a message. I am sick of being told I’m brave when my bravery is just a choice.
21. I am sick of being used. I am sick of being used as a stepping stone to someone’s brand followership. I am sick of being used as a way to make someone look like they are doing good in the community, where it was recognized that their actions don’t resonate with anyone else but them.
22. Sick of being used. Heartbroken but strong. I am not afraid to be broken but also to heal.
23. I’m sick of being used as a distraction from priorities and plans. I’m sick of the excuses I give myself for not being more involved in my life.
24. You’re not just someone sick of being used; you’re the person to make this world a better place. Life is too short for small talk and meaningless words that don’t mean anything. So please take this chance to show your true self and build up your empathy.
25. I’m sick of being used as a scapegoat. I don’t want to be a “forgotten” or “disrespected” person, but rather someone important enough to take responsibility for their actions and get help.
26. We’re sick of being used. We want to walk in our power, own our voice and choose how we will live our lives.
27. If you’re sick and tired of being used, know that you deserve love, admiration, and attention with so many options and people in the world.
28. If you’re sick of being used, taken advantage of and passed around. Know that we are not a commodity. Our bodies are precious, our time is valuable, and we deserve to be treated like that.
29. If you’re sick of being used. Know that you deserve better, and so do we. We are so sick of being used & overworked. You deserve a vacation.
30. I’m sick of being used. You don’t like me, so you don’t have to deal with me. It’s not your fault, but it is my problem.
31. I am sick of being used for my looks, feelings, money or what I have. The most important thing in life is finding someone who will to be honest with you and give you value.
32. I am sick of being used, abused, and taken advantage of. I am sick of waiting for someone to do something but never getting the chance.
33. If you’re sick of being used. Don’t be a victim. Don’t let your insecurities get the best of you. You have things to say, and you’re going to say them loud and proud.
34. If you’re sick of being used. Accept that we’re not the same. We’re better than our habits and past. The sooner we realise this, the sooner we can be free.
35. If you’re sick of being used, know that you won’t be able to stop the progress. Keep pushing forward; keep building yourself up.
36. If you’re sick of being used. Don’t get stuck in the rut of what’s expected of you. Be who you are, and let that be enough.
37. If you’re sick of being used. Know that things don’t always have to be dramatic, but sometimes it’s just nice to remember that you’re not a piece of property.
38. We put our heart, soul and might into everything we do. So when you buy something, give us a little love by wearing it.
39. If you’re sick of being used. Just know you’re not your labels. You are the person that you choose to be. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
40. Don’t let others define you. You put your own stamp of authenticity on yourself, and they’ll have to deal with it.
41. I am sick and tired of the assumption that women are meant to be subservient to men-that it’s just a matter of time before we will forget our own power and allow men to control us in every aspect of our lives.
42. If you’re sick of being used. Don’t let your past dictate the path you choose. You can make a difference in the world, even when you feel like giving up.
43. I’m sick of being used to putting up a good front, and I’m sick of being fake. I’m tired of using my strengths for someone else’s benefit.
45. If you’re sick of being used. Life is short. Stop wasting time on things that don’t matter and focus on the ones that do.
46. If you’re sick of being used. The world is full of people that put you down and make you feel used and worthless. But you have a choice. You can either let them bring you down or rise above them.
45. If you’re sick of being used. Know that you’re not a tool; you’re human. You deserve to be treated with respect and given what you need.
46. Don’t let anyone use you, don’t buy into the system. Stand up for yourself and your values.
47. If you’re sick of being used. Know that you can’t be used and abused over and over again. No matter what, you do have a choice. Choose to be happy and healthy.
50. If you’re sick of being used, don’t let anyone use you. This world is full of people who are either too dumb or desperate to face their own problems, and you are neither.
51. I am sick of being used as an object. I am sick of having my life dictated by someone else’s beliefs. I am sick of being ignored, minimized and ridiculed. I am sick of being accepted when I am not worthy and it makes me feel helpless.
52. I am sick of being used. I am sick of being exploited and misunderstood. I am sick of being treated as if I was less than what I am because of my gender and race.
53. I have enough of being used and disrespected by people. I am sick of being used and abused by men who think they can get away with it because they’re rich.
54. I am sick of being used. I am tired of being treated like a mistake when I have done nothing to deserve it. I am tired of dismissing my wants and needs because I am a woman.
55. I am sick of being used. I am not a piece of meat, I am not a trophy. I am a human being and I deserve to be treated that way.
56. I’m sick of being used and objectified by this society. I am finally ready to stand up and be heard in the media.
57. I am sick of being used, manipulated and pushed aside. I am tired of being treated as if I didn’t have a voice enough to be heard. I am done with people who think they can get what they want by doing this to me.
58. I am sick of being used, I am sick of all the things that you do to get me, and I know you don’t even realize it.
59. I am sick of being used, I am sick of being abused, I am sick of being taken for granted.
60. I am sick of being used to communicating with you. I am not your messenger, I am not here to sell something, nor do I want your money. So please stop using me like that and I will stop being so defensive all the time.
61. I am sick of being used. I am sick of being thought of as a “problem” or “issue” that needs to be fixed. I am tired of this world that tells me, with every fleeting glance, that my worth is measured.
62. I’m sick of being used by people who don’t even know me. I am not a toy, and I don’t want to be treated like one.
63. I’m sick of being used, I want to be proud of myself. I want you to stop being jealous and make me proud.
64. I’m sick of being used for your self-reward, your ego boost. I’m just a human being that you should treat like one.
65. I am sick of being used by people who only want to use me and leave me when they don’t get their way.
66. I am sick of being used. I am tired of being told to apologize, suck it up and move on. Let’s make a change together.
67. I am sick of being used as a punchline. I am sick of being told that I’m not allowed to make mistakes. And I’m sick of seeing my friends get hurt because they don’t have the privilege of being wealthy or famous.
68. I am sick of being used. I am tired of being fed cheap lies and twisted interpretations of my intent, my words and long-held beliefs.
69. I am sick of being used as a tool for your comfort. I am sick of feeling like I’m not enough.
70. I am sick of being used by companies that are trying to convince me that they care about my well-being.
71. I’m sick of being used as a stand-in for what other people would like to be. I’m sick of not being seen and heard but only as a reflection of another person’s idea of me.
72. I am sick of the way I am treated and used by the establishment, the media and social media.
73. I am sick of being used. I need to be loved for who I was meant to be, not for how I look or act in public.
74. I am sick of being used; I’m sick of the superficiality and the superficial people. I can’t take it anymore.
75. I am sick of being used, abused, and dismissed like I’m not even here. I want you to know that I am here and will continue to be here for you.
76. I am sick of being used for my body. I am sick of the distortion of my image and the way I’m treated by society.
77. I am sick of being used to letting others feel better about themselves. And I’m sick of everyone telling me to suck it up and be strong for them.
78. I’m sick of being used and taken advantage of. I want to be heard. I want a space in which I can be heard and respected for who I am, not for anything else.
79. I’m sick of being used to feeding your ego and I hope you understand that how you treat me will affect how I see you.
80. I am sick of being used. I have worked hard and saved up, now it’s time to enjoy life and make myself happy.
81. Sick of being used. We get it. We’ve all been in your shoes at some point, and we want to help you stop feeling like a number and start feeling like a person again. We know it’s hard, but you deserve better.
82. I am sick of being used as a punching bag to make someone feel better about themselves.
83. I am sick of being used. I am sick of being lied to and taken advantage of. I am sick of living in fear because of the people who have told me that they would protect me if they knew I was afraid or alone.
84. I am sick of being used. Sick of being told to just smile and be happy no matter what happens. Sick of being told that I can’t be angry because that’s not a “good” emotion, even though anger is a natural human reaction and is crucial to survival.
85. I am sick of being used as a sounding board for my partner’s problems. I am not your therapist, so please stop calling me every time he has a fight with his parents.
86. Sick of being used. When we’re sick of being used, we take back our power the only way we can: by taking it back.
87. I am sick of feeling like I’m being used. You are not my friend, you don’t know me. You are just another person to make decisions for me and then dump me when you feel like it.
88. I’m sick of being used as nothing more than a piece of your inspiration. Please don’t use me for your validation.
89. I am sick of being used. I am tired of being a part of this polluted society. I will not be a part of your lies anymore.
90. I am sick of being used, manipulated, and harassed by someone who thinks he is right and I am wrong.
91. I am sick of being used as a tool to get attention, praise and admiration. Please stop talking about me in front of me and let me be me.
92. I am sick of being used. I am sick of being talked over and told what to do, how to speak and how to look.
93. You’re not sick of being used; you’re sick of being used as a crutch. You don’t want to be seen as “that girl with the mental illness.” You don’t want it to define you. But it does, in a good way.
94. I am so tired of being used. I have been put in a box, I have been told what to think, what to do and how to look and feel. I am sick of being defined by others.
95. I’m sick of being used by people who only care about themselves, and I’m sick of you not letting me speak up.
96. I am sick of being used and forgotten, I am sick of the fact that people don’t care about me. I can not take it anymore.
97. I am sick of being used for your personal gain. I understand that this is the type of person you are, but let me go.
98. I’m sick of being used and then pushed aside. I need someone who makes me feel wanted and not just good enough for his own needs.
99. I’m sick of being used and abused, but I’ll do whatever it takes to stitch back together the pieces of my heart.
100. I am sick of being used. I’m sick of my friends being used and nobody doing anything about it.
In life, people use us until we get tired of being used. When we are young and unsure of ourselves, we let others use us to get where they’re going or fix their mistakes for them. We take care of our families and friends. But when we wake up one day and realize that being taken advantage of by others has left us living an unhappy life, it’s time to make a change!
These sick of being used quotes above are the best when you want to make that change by expressing your feelings.