Everyone was once a baby, and they all grew into whatever stage and age they are now because growth can not be stopped and is irreversible, which simply means that growing old is mandatory.
But in growing old and advancing in age comes with a lot of experience, and experience comes from a lot of different things but mostly from learning from your mistakes and from being strong enough to face your mistakes head on and make the best out of them.
When a person becomes older, he or she gains certain valuable qualities like patience, intelligence and wisdom, all from experience and skills that have stuck with us. So it’s only natural that when we look back on our lives, we’re likely to remember it was all thanks to the wisdom gained throughout the years, which makes us better humans.
Therefore the need for this lovely collection of the older the better quotes compiled below.
The Older the Better Quotes
It is true that what an adult sees sitting, a child can not see if he stands. This is because experiences are gotten as you age and see more of things that happens in life. Life is beautiful, and you garner wisdom and experiences on life issues as you age.
1. There’s something magical about getting older. The wisdom, the new experiences, the relationships.
2. The older you get, the better you get. So keep going, keep building and growing!
3. Life is a process of getting better and better. When you’re old, you’ll be glad you waited.
4. The older you get, the better equipped you are to handle all of life’s ups and downs.
5. There’s no “too old” to learn, grow, and succeed. It’s never too late to dream big.
6. We all have a few wrinkles and grey hairs. But we don’t have to worry about it. We’re not going anywhere. Use your wisdom for things that will benefit you.
7. The older, the better. When looking for a serious relationship, don’t settle for someone younger than you—that will leave you in pain and misery.
8. Old age is patience, courage, understanding and wisdom.
9. The older you get, the wiser you become. The older you get, the more you appreciate the little things.
10. At this age, we’ve lived so many lives. We are constantly learning and growing. The older you get, the better you feel about life.
11. Aging can be a great thing, especially if you have an older boyfriend who knows how to make you laugh.
12. Going older means you’re wiser and stronger. And if you’ve never had the chance to discover these things, now is the time.
13. Don’t let age define you. Let your life define you and be better.
14. Aging is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am happier than ever before. Ageing is the best thing to happen to me. I am happier than ever before.
15. If you’re old enough to grow up, you’re old enough to go back and play.
16. You don’t have to be an expert to start doing something great.
17. The older you get, the more you should appreciate what you have. Don’t ever grow up.
18. Age is like a fine wine. It only gets better with time.
19. There’s no middle ground when it comes to age. You either have the experience, or you haven’t lived at all.
20. We’re all about celebrating the fact that ageing is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get.
21. If you don’t try something new, it will always feel like the same old thing.
22. Aging is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get. You will face new challenges and learn new things, making you a better person.
23. Aging is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get.
24. You don’t have to be young to appreciate being older, but you do have to be old enough to know that it’s better.
25. The older, the better. The younger they are, the more they’ll want to return in time.
26. Regarding your health and fitness, the older, the better.
27. Age is not an issue but a state of mind. The older you get, the better you understand yourself.
28. Aging is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get. Thanks for being a part of us!
29. Aging is a growth experience. The older we get, the better we get at using our strengths to face challenges, solve problems, and make progress.
30. Aging is a process. The older you get, the better you get.
31. The older you get, the better you get. The beauty of a rich and diverse life experience is that it doesn’t age us—it only makes us richer, deeper and wiser.
32. Aging is a growth experience. If you can learn to accept it, grow from it and strive to be the best version of yourself, you will look back on this period with a sense of pride.
33. When it comes to your body, the older you get, the better it gets.
34. Aging is a learning experience. Making decisions and living with them are part of the process, as well as new perspectives that come through getting older.
35. Getting older is not a disease. It’s an opportunity to go through life with more wisdom, experience, and perspective. To gain more strength and resilience as you age.
36. Aging is not just about wrinkles, grey hair and other physical features—it’s about a growth mindset. Learn how to keep your body and mind young, vibrant and healthy as you age.
37. The best years are ahead. Keep growing and evolving for your own good and for the good of the world around you
38. Aging gracefully is the best way to live a longer, healthier life.
39. Growing older is nothing to be ashamed of. It’s something to celebrate.
40. With age comes wisdom, but only if you have lived long enough to get old.
41. Aging is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get at how you live your life and how you take care of yourself.
42. The older you get, the better you look. And the younger you look, the older you’ll be.
43. You will never get older. You will only get wiser and better.
44. The older you get, the better you get. Sadly, our bodies and minds can’t keep up with all the new knowledge, experiences and technology we encounter. But there’s good news: As we grow old, our brains improve and become more capable of learning new things!
45. Aging can be a growth experience, even when it doesn’t feel like it.
46. If you’re older, you should embrace that. It’s a blessing and makes us feel more confident about ourselves.
47. There’s nothing wrong with getting older. It’s about having confidence in ourselves and what we have achieved.
48. Age is a number, so it’s one of the best numbers to have on your side.
49. You’re never too old to feel young and new again.
50. I’ve learned that no matter how older I get, the best thing is to keep on learning.
51. No matter how old I get, the best thing is to keep growing to improve.
52. I believe that no matter how experienced we are, there’s always more to learn. That’s why I work to better myself every day.
53. May your older years be filled with grace and laughter, and may your journey ahead be one of joyous discovery.
54. You can live it now and still gain wisdom, experience and knowledge.
56. There’s nothing like the wisdom and sophistication of experience.
57. We believe every senior should know that they’re an individual and have the right to remain independent as long as they can.
58. Live the life you’ve always wanted. The older, the better, and so is your smile.
59. With age comes maturity. With maturity comes wisdom and leadership.
60. Aging is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get. It’s time to learn from your past and move forward with grace.
61. Your best years are still ahead of you. The older you get, the better it gets.
62. The older we get, the more we realize our precious time.
63. The older you get, the better you get. Ageing is a growth experience.
64. Our lives are so much richer with age. There’s no better way to grow than by making mistakes, learning from them and then repeating the process repeatedly.
65. Age is just a number. The better you get, the older you get.
66. Growing older is not an issue. It’s a challenge. The older you get, the more wisdom you gain and the easier it is to learn new things.
67. Stop living in the past, and start living in the future. It’s never too late to enjoy the gift of growing older. As you age, your body becomes more resilient, and your mind grows smarter. The key is to stay active and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
68. Aging is not a disease. It’s a phase we all go through. Let’s celebrate the wonderful things that come with it—like wisdom, perspective, and even hair colour.
69. The older, the better. It’s never too late to live up to your potential.
70. There’s something special about getting older—something that makes you more aware of the little things in life.
71. In life and business, there’s no better time than your 20s to be the best version of yourself. Make a plan, take action and grow with us.
72. Getting older is inevitable, but getting wiser is optional.
73. The older, wiser you get, the better you will feel. Here’s to a life well-lived!
74. You’re not as young as you used to be, but there’s no reason why you can’t be just as awesome.
75. It’s simple. As you age, you become more comfortable in your own skin. At this point, you’ve figured out who you are and what matters to you.
76. At our company, we believe in the wisdom and experience of all adults. We are proud to be a part of their growth as they move through different stages of life.
77. Over the years, we’ve seen it all—from those trying to stay young at heart to those who just want to be comfortable in their old age. We’re always looking for new ways to help you feel young at heart!
78. It’s the age difference that makes you beautiful, embracing the qualities of both partners.
79. It’s the difference in your ages that makes you beautiful together, lowering your inhibitions and bringing out the best in you.
80. Your maturity is a blessing to me. It’s the very thing that makes me love you so much.
81. The older, the better, the longer, the better, and the more mature, the better. The older you are, the more wisdom you will have to pass on to your children and grandchildren.
82. As we age, the things that matter are the ones we have learned along the way.
83. Aging well is not about getting old. It’s about getting older, rightly.
84. Time makes us who we are. And who we are is the person we want to be.
85. The older, the better. Because when you’re older, you can appreciate life to its fullest.
86. You’re only as old as where your mind takes you.
87. Aging is the process of becoming whom you are meant to be. It’s when you stop trying to be what other people want you to be and start being who you are.
88. Age is but a number. If you work hard and stay intelligent, it will not matter if you are young or old.
89. No matter how old you get, there are things you will always have to do over and over again. And that’s okay.
90. The older, the better. That’s when you know what you’re made of.
91. The older, the better. Everyone needs a little wisdom now and then.
92. The older we get, the better we get. Sometimes, it’s nice to be reminded of that.
93. Aging is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get.
94. Aging is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get. You’ll learn new things and gain new skills along the way.
95. Getting older is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get.
96. Getting older is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get—and that’s worth celebrating.
97. There’s something special about getting older and wiser. You learn to listen better, appreciate more and laugh at yourself more.
98. Age brings wisdom and experience, and these are the things that make you truly remarkable.
99. The older, the better. The higher the hurdle, the sweeter the victory.
100. No matter what age, the older you get, the better you become.
101. Facing ageing is a growth experience. The older you get, the better you get, and the more you know how to treat yourself.
102. Learning to accept the changes in your body, mind, and soul is a growth experience that only improves with age.
103. Age is just a number. Once you hit 20, you’re not just young anymore—you’re an adult. That’s all that matters!
104. As you get older, your wisdom increases, and so does your understanding. That’s the beauty of ageing.
I sincerely hope this amazing collection of the older the better quotes has proven beyond all reasonable doubts to you that age births experience most of the time. Feel free to share because be sure that this post will convince every doubting Thomas that ageing is important.
You could also drop your comments. Feel free.