Black-owned businesses are said to have existed since the early days of the U.S. Despite whatever odds they may have faced, including racism, hostility, and stereotypes, they continue to thrive.
Black-owned businesses are an important part of our economy. Black entrepreneurs are leaders in the African American community who create jobs and help other aspiring entrepreneurs reach their goals. They have a major role in African American culture and the global economy.
Do you know a black entrepreneur? Do you need some black-owned business quotes? If yes, you are in the right place. This list of black-owned business quotes is an inspiration to black entrepreneurs and business owners.
Black-owned Business Quotes
Our race does not define us; we are defined by our actions and work. Black-owned businesses have been making a difference since the beginning of time. They will continue to thrive, build value, and provide opportunities for others in ways no one can deny.
1. Owning a business is no small feat. It takes courage, passion and commitment to succeed—and Black-owned enterprises are among the most successful demographics.
2. Black-owned businesses are driving economic opportunity in communities, increasing job security and helping families with their financial needs. They are our community’s backbone and deserve to be celebrated.
3. Nothing is more powerful than a woman who knows her worth and will not take anything less than what she is worth. Black women have never been voiceless; we’re just choosing to be able to speak through our business.
4. Black-owned businesses are living proof that anyone can create a better world just by being thoughtful and intentional.
5. Black-owned businesses are an engine for growth and opportunity for our community.
6. Black-owned businesses create jobs and empower their employees to do great work.
7. Black-owned businesses are the backbone of our economy. By supporting them, you’re investing in the future of our communities.
8. Where black businesses prosper, the economy thrives. A growing number of black businesses are helping to create a more inclusive and equitable community.
9. Black-owned business is more than a statement of identity. It is an assertion of culture and a commitment to excellence.
10. Black-owned business is the backbone of our economy and an important part of American history.
11. Black-owned businesses have been a part of the history of our community for generations, and we must continue to build on that legacy.
12. Black-owned businesses are builders and innovators. They create jobs and keep families fed and healthy.
13. Black-owned businesses are voices of their own. It isn’t just a black business. It’s an opportunity to help our community solve problems with products and services that have already been proven to work.
14. Black-owned businesses are thriving. We are the engine of economic growth in communities across the country.
15. Black-owned businesses grow communities, build wealth and empower black people. We need more of them!
16. Black-owned businesses are thriving—and it’s time for us to seize the opportunity and make sure that change happens in all sectors of our community.
17. Black business matters. Hope you keep doing what you do because it matters.
18. Black business owners are the backbone of our economy. Their success is a reflection of America’s strength, resilience and innovation.
19. Black-owned businesses are the real deal. We go the extra mile to serve your needs.
20. Black-owned businesses are more than just successful; they are a movement.
21. Black-owned businesses are the backbone of our economy. They create jobs, generate income, and help build our communities.
22. Black-owned businesses are the engines that turn this nation on, and they’re taking off across the world.
23. Black entrepreneurs are the driving force behind our communities and economies. Own your own business and take ownership of your life.
24. There’s no better feeling than striking out on your own. Owning your own business is the greatest freedom there is.
25. Black-owned businesses make a difference every day. They continue to inspire, educate and empower their communities.
26. Black-owned businesses are the building blocks of our local economy and community.
27. Black-owned businesses provide jobs and hope. They set an example of what every employer should do to support their community.
28. Black-owned businesses are the backbone of our communities, especially here in Oakland. Thank you for helping me do this work and offering me so many opportunities to serve my community. #blackownedbusinesses
29. Black-owned businesses are one of the fastest-growing business models.
30. Black businesses are changing the world. Not every black business is a failure. Not every white business is a success.
31. There’s a reason businesses owned by black people are doing so well. You got the right stuff.
32. It’s not about how many businesses owned by black people there are. It’s about the ones we run together, the ones we build with our hands and the ones that make us smile every time we go inside.
33. Black people own businesses. You can be one too.
34. Black-owned businesses provide good-paying jobs and support the education of our youth. Let’s give them all the credit they deserve with a visit from you or your company!
35. Black-owned businesses are key to advancing our communities and providing new opportunities for entrepreneurs.
36. Black businesses are a source of pride, stability and financial security.
37. Black businesses are a vital piece of our nation’s fabric and history. Here’s to continued success throughout the land!
38. The more we talk about our business, the more we show ourselves off. The more we are on the map, the more people know about us – it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
39. Black people own the best businesses. You own the next best ones.
40. Businesses owned by black people are more than just a place to put their money. They’re opportunities for economic uplift, community development and job creation for people of colour.
41. Black businesses offer employment opportunities and give people a chance to serve others. When they thrive, so do we!
42. Black-owned businesses serve our communities, uplift people of colour, and create opportunities for everyone.
43. We need you to stand ready and work hard because we will not rest until every black-owned business thrives.
44. Black-owned businesses create jobs, make money, and uplift communities when everyone works together.
45. Owning a business has always been about more than just making a profit. It’s about purpose, community and building something that matters.
46. Black-owned businesses are helping people, communities and the world to do better.
47. Black-owned businesses are changing the world with innovation, creativity and excellence.
48. Black-owned businesses are the backbone of our communities. They promote economic opportunity and create good jobs.
49. Black-owned businesses are the engine that powers the economy. They are anchors that help hold us together.
50. Black people can do anything. We just have to show up and prove it!
51. Black-owned businesses are thriving—and the best is yet to come.
52. Black businesses, black people. Our community is what makes this place special. Let’s keep it that way.
53. Behind every successful business is a black person who made it happen. It takes hustle and grit to turn hope into action.
54. Black-owned businesses provide jobs. They are a force for economic growth and community development.
55. Black businesses are the heart and soul of this country. We’re here to help you grow your business, thrive in any economy, and change the world for all of us.
56. Black-owned businesses invest in our communities and uplift them, just like African-American entrepreneurs have been uplifting communities for generations.
57. Black businesses are the heart of their communities. They have a long tradition of helping people thrive.
58. There’s much more than meets the eye regarding black business ownership.
59. Black-owned businesses are more than just a place to eat. They’re a space to build relationships and find a community where you feel like you belong.
60. Black business owners: Ignite the fire of opportunity. Owning your own business is one of the most powerful things you can do in this world.
61. Entrepreneurship is a force of nature, and black women are the engines that power it.
62. Running your own business is one of the most empowering things you can do. It’s a way to make a difference in the world and make it better for the next generation.
63. Nothing can hold you back when you have a dream. There are no limits to what you can achieve in life, no matter your colour, so long as your vision is strong and unwavering.
64. Black-owned businesses are thriving, and we are more than capable of growing our business no matter what.
65. Black-owned businesses create wealth and opportunity. Our principles have created a prosperous future for us all.
66. Black-owned businesses are the engine of opportunity. Business owners who create positive change and economic prosperity in their community deserve all the credit, opportunity, and recognition they can get.
67. Black-owned businesses create jobs for black people. They are the engines of economic growth, and we can’t let them fall behind.
68. Black entrepreneurs are some of the most resilient people you will ever meet. They are the reason people still have hope in the country.
69. Exciting times for black-owned businesses. “We have a customer base that is always growing, and the future looks bright.”
70. Black-owned businesses have been serving for years. Now, it’s time to serve them back.
71. Black businesses are more than just a business; they’re an opportunity to impact their community positively.
72. We are not defined by the colour of our skin but by the content of our character.
73. Black women and men have made incredible strides in business, despite historically being underrepresented. Let’s keep moving forward together.
74. Black-owned businesses are a force to be reckoned with. We’re all in this together when you’re part of the movement.
75. Black-owned businesses are the backbone of our communities. They fuel jobs, opportunities and growth.
76. As a black-owned business, we understand the importance of hiring, retaining and promoting talented employees. Our progressive culture, diversity and leadership make us an exceptional workplace.
77. Black-owned businesses are an asset to our communities and the world.
78. Black Lives Matter, but business is long! Show your support for Black-owned businesses by adding your own.
79. You are not just black. You are a business owner, a parent, an artist, and so much more. Stay determined and continue to tell your story.
80. Every Black American business owner committed to excellence and success has the right to pursue their ambitions with confidence and passion.
81. Black-owned businesses are the backbone of this country and stay true to all they stand for. We’re proud of you!
82. Black-owned businesses have the power to create communities and uplift lives.
83. Black business has always been great for the economy, but to maintain that position, businesses need to work harder than ever to stay ahead.
84. Black-owned business is the future of our communities; it’s time for us to come together and start building the black-owned enterprises we’ve always wanted.
85. It is better to have tried than to have failed. We take the risk and keep pushing forward. Black-owned Businesses are the foundation of this country.
86. Black-owned businesses are living proof that there is no limit to what you can achieve. Keep going when the world says stop, and never give up on your dreams.
87. Black-owned businesses are the economic engines that make our community thrive.
88. Black-owned businesses are not just black dollars but the engines of economic growth and innovation.
89. Black-owned businesses are the new face of entrepreneurship.
90. Black-owned businesses are the backbone of our communities and are doing amazing things.
91. Black-owned businesses are essential for building a black economy that lifts people out of poverty.
92. Black-owned businesses are the engine that keeps our communities strong, prosperous and safe. They are the bright spots of hope on the map.
93. Black-owned businesses are a vital part of our communities, but lack of support and recognition is their biggest hurdle. Let’s help these businesses thrive by continuing to support them.
94. Black entrepreneurs have been taking the country by storm and aren’t slowing down anytime soon.
95. Black-owned businesses are here to stay, growing fast. And are making a difference.
96. Owning an independent business is a powerful way to control your own destiny, build wealth, and impact the communities where you live.
97. Every day, you’ve got to do something that no one else can do and get paid for. And you’ve got to be good at it. You are not a problem to be solved; you are a solution to be discovered.
98. We are the ones who dream of a better future, who create it and make it happen. We’re not about ‘getting by’; we’re about thriving.
99. Black dollars fuel the engine of our economy, and black hands build our communities.
100. Black business owners take pride in their work. If you’re looking for black-owned businesses to support, let us help!
There is something special about a black-owned business. Though it seems difficult to get black-owned businesses noticed, they always thrive. The Black-owned business quotes here capture a lot about black-owned businesses, and I’m sure you found one or more of them helpful.