It is said that people of African descent in the United States have a proud history of entrepreneurship, from the golden age of African-American businessmen to the achievements of black-owned businesses today. Yet, despite this proud history, many are unfamiliar with black entrepreneurship today and its current levels.
Supporting black businesses is so important. There are many ways to show support, and one of the best ways to support black businesses is to buy black. Whenever you spend money at a black-owned business, you’re giving more than just your money. You’re supporting and investing in every black entrepreneur’s capacity to reach his or her potential too.
For some top-notch quotes for supporting black businesses, see a compilation of supporting black business quotes below. If you need to express your support in words and motivate people to support black-owned businesses, these quotes are your best bet.
Supporting Black Business Quotes
Black businesses are the backbone of our communities and provide an opportunity for people to support their families and begin to lift themselves out of poverty. We must continue to support and invest in black businesses, put them on a level playing field with white-owned businesses, and give them access to capital that will allow all to thrive!
1. Black businesses can be a force for good. Support them today.
2. There’s nothing like a black business owner who has a dream and knows it can come true. They should be supported.
3. The Black businesses that you’re supporting today will be responsible for hiring your family and friends tomorrow.
4. Black businesses are the backbone of our communities. They should be supported.
5. Black businesses are the heartbeat of the communities, and we should support them. They bring jobs, take care of their employees, serve as resources for economic development, and give back to the community.
6. Support black businesses. They are the foundations of our communities. Without them, we would lose more than a place to shop—we’d lose a sense of place.
7. Black businesses are the backbone of the black community. Support your local business and help us build a future where we can all thrive.
8. Black businesses are a key contributor to the growth of our economy and culture. We can’t afford to lose that investment.
9. Black businesses are the strength of the black community. We need to support them throughout all stages of their evolution, so they can become successful and pave the way for the next generation of entrepreneurs.
10. There’s nothing better than supporting the black businesses in your community, no matter how big or small.
11. Black businesses have been of great benefit. Keep your eyes open for black businesses and support black businesses.
12. Black businesses are the backbone of our communities. We support them not only through monetary donations but also with our time.
13. Black-owned businesses are the backbone of our communities. Support them!
14. Black businesses are an essential part of black culture. It’s up to us to support them and encourage them to grow.
15. Showing up for black-owned businesses helps you show up for yourself.
16. Black businesses are the backbone of our communities. Their success is a reflection of our ability to move forward in this country.
17. Black businesses are the engines of black economic development. Supporting them is supporting the economy.
18. Black businesses are the heartbeat of our community. Let’s support them and their achievements.
19. When we support and empower black entrepreneurs, the economy benefits.
20. Black people are just as capable of creating and sustaining economic prosperity as anyone else.
21. Support your local black entrepreneurs. They are good people and deserve a chance to succeed!
22. As a purchasing decision, we believe that all things should be considered equal. That’s why we’re proud to support black businesses that offer premium products and services at affordable prices for all consumers.
23. Black businesses are the engines of our economy, and we must always support them.
24. Don’t just talk the talk; make sure you walk the walk. Take action and support black businesses.
25. Supporting black-owned businesses is one of the best ways to help fight for social justice and create a positive impact within your community.
26. Black businesses are the foundation of everything we do. They help us build our platform and enrich the lives of all mankind.
27. The same struggle is present in every community. So, whether you’re black or not, we must come together and support businesses that are run by people of colour.
28. Black businesses are the backbone of communities that look to them as a source of goods and services. We need to support our black-owned businesses, especially in light of the current political climate.
29. Black businesses are the backbone of the black community, providing jobs and opportunities to generations.
30. Supporting black business is not just supporting black people; it’s supporting communities. It’s supporting the entrepreneurs who will lead the next generation of Black entrepreneurs.
31. It is important to support black businesses and entrepreneurs. My hope is that everyone will take notice of our efforts and support the right businesses.
32. Supporting small businesses owned by those who live in communities that support them is important. Black businesses are the heart and soul of our cities and towns. We stand with them to build a future of opportunity for all.
33. The African American community is truly a family, and we are one big dysfunctional house. But don’t let that discourage you! Black entrepreneurs deserve our support.
34. Black businesses are the backbone of our neighbourhoods, and we need to start supporting them.
35. Black businesses are the foundation of our communities. Let’s support them.
36. Being a part of the black business community isn’t just a job; it’s a lifestyle. We’re proud to be your partners in growth, success and opportunity.
37. Black businesses aren’t just what we do; they’re who we are.
38. Black-owned businesses are the backbone of our communities; they come from all walks of life, races, and backgrounds. These are just a few of the thousands of black-owned businesses we’ve supported over the years. Stand with us!
39. Black-owned businesses are the backbone of our economy, and lifting up community-based businesses is a key strategy in our fight for racial justice.
40. Support black business. Shop at black-owned businesses and help our community thrive.
41. We do our best to uplift and support black businesses. Let’s make sure they are not just supported but fully supported with the right tools and resources to help them innovate, succeed, grow and thrive.
42. Black businesses are the backbone of all communities; they create many jobs and pull in a lot of revenue. We must assertively support black businesses and empower their owners to grow and make more money!
43. Black business owners are not just black—they’re entrepreneurs. They really do care about their communities and want to be a resource for the people who live there.
44. Black entrepreneurship is a force to be reckoned with. Don’t let your wealth define you. Help the community when you can, and don’t forget to look up when you can’t.
45. Supporting Black businesses is our way of giving back to the community.
46. The only way to find a new business owner is by supporting the existing ones. Support black business.
47. When you support your local black businesses, they reciprocate by supporting you.
48. Black-owned businesses are thriving across the country, and it is up to us as a community to support them.
49. Black businesses are the lifeblood of our communities. They keep us strong and connected, building a foundation for success in every community.
50. Black businesses help the community. We must support them and help them grow by investing in their future.
51. Black businesses provide jobs, resources and more opportunities. We must support them and lift them up in order for them to thrive, so they can serve their communities, families, and others in need.
52. Take time to look around you and see the beauty of black-owned businesses.
53. Black business is about so much more than the dollars in our pockets. It’s about bringing people together, encouraging growth, creating jobs and investing in our communities.
54. Black businesses have a wealth of talent on their side, and more than ever before, black-owned businesses are thriving.
55. Black businesses matter. They provide jobs and hope for families who have been marginalized. They help build a community based on mutual respect, inclusion and access.
56. Black businesses are the backbone of our communities. They provide goods, services and jobs for us all. The more we support them, the stronger they grow, and the better off we all are!
57. Shop local by supporting the beauty, art and style that black women are known for. It takes all of us to make a difference.
58. Black businesses are the backbone of our communities and in many cases, they are the only places we feel comfortable shopping. We support you.
59. When you buy from black-owned businesses, you’re not just contributing to your community but helping a small business owner succeed.
60. It’s time for us to support our local black businesses. Support your local black businesses.
61. Black people and businesses are currently being overlooked for the chance to help us grow. Don’t get left behind!
62. Black businesses are the backbone of our communities. We need to keep them strong and healthy.
63. Black business owners are strong, hardworking and dedicated to their craft. Supporting them makes them succeed.
64. Black-owned businesses are making a big difference in our communities, feeding and clothing our children and bringing jobs to hardworking people.
65. Black businesses are what give communities their voice and their power; it’s great to support them. We are black, we are proud, and we own our success.
66. You can’t be a part of something unless you’re willing to put in the work. We’re all going through hard times and it’s time we acknowledge that. Black businesses need support, and they need it now more than ever.
67. Black-owned businesses rock! We’re here to celebrate you and all the other black business owners out there hustling.
68. We can all make a difference in the lives of others. Don’t forget to show your support for black-owned businesses too!
69. Black businesses are part of the engine that drives our economy. We must protect and support them.
70. Black businesses are not only a source of employment but also build communities, support local governing bodies and create a sense of belonging for employees.
71. Support your local black business. We’re here for you, Black Biz! We can all do our part to support black-owned businesses.
72. Businesses are the pillars that build communities, and black businesses are the foundations.
73. Black businesses strengthen the community—support them, and you’ll help strengthen the foundation supporting our economy and communities.
74. Black-owned businesses are changing the face of the world by bringing opportunity, prosperity and change to communities. Supporting them is helping the world.
75. When you support black-owned businesses, you are making a difference.
76. There is no better feeling than supporting a small business owned by a black woman.
77. Black businesses are the backbone of our economy and our community. We must do everything possible to support them, from investing in their success to buying and promoting their products.
78. Black-owned businesses have always been a source of strength and inspiration. We stand behind you and your business in good times and bad.
79. Black businesses are the backbone of our neighbourhoods. They provide jobs, fresh food and a sense of community for people of all colours. They deserve to succeed.
80. There’s no better way to show your appreciation than by buying from businesses owned by people like you. It’s a way to support them.
81. Black businesses help the economy. Let’s support them with actions, not words.
82. Black businesses provide jobs, build community and raise money for charity. We want to support them and encourage others to do so.
83. We should be proud of our black business owners who are working hard every day to make their dreams a reality.
84. Black businesses build strong relationships and communities, provide jobs and support our families. Supporting them is supporting the communities.
85. Black businesses are the building blocks of our communities, they help us to create jobs, strengthen economies, and build strong families.
86. Investing in black businesses is not only good for the community but also good for the bottom line.
87. Black is beautiful, and we support black businesses that are making a mark in our community.
88. Supporting black business is about more than buying products. It’s about buying into a different future where all voices are respected, and where opportunity is celebrated no matter your skin colour.
89. We are all about supporting the black business community, from an art gallery to a boutique, we support them all.
90. Black businesses create jobs and opportunities. Support them; don’t take them for granted.
91. Your money goes further when it’s spent in black-owned businesses.
92. Black-owned businesses are the foundation of our economy. We must support them and understand that it is those small business owners who pave the way for others.
93. Black businesses are the backbone of our communities and are an integral part of our culture.
94. When black business owners are given the room to succeed, our communities become stronger and healthier.
95. Black-owned businesses are the future of business and entrepreneurship. Support your local small business, and invest in their future.
96. When you help a black business, you’re helping everyone in the community.
97. Black businesses are your neighbours, your friends and your family, and they deserve the same respect and support you give to any other small business.
98. A black business owner is an inspiration to us all. Behind every successful black business is a story of hard work and dedication.
99. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Let’s help one another take that first step and support black-owned businesses in their pursuit to grow and thrive.
100. When we support our black businesses and entrepreneurs, they have a greater opportunity to succeed. Our communities become stronger, richer and more resilient.
Here you are! You just read through the best supporting black business quotes; I hope you found one or more of the quotes useful. You can share them with others and use them if you need to speak on the subject. Just copy and paste or share the link.