Breakups are never easy, especially when you know it is time to break up with him. It is painful, hurts, and sometimes makes one cry like a baby. The pain of having to break up with someone you love is indescribable. But sometimes, it is necessary to end a relationship that has gone sour or has become toxic for one or both partners.
The relationship may have been together for years, but the love is no longer the way it use to be at the start and perhaps unfaithfulness has set in. Some people are just meant to be in one’s life for a short time, while others stay forever. So it will be best to end any relationship that seems not working out as expected.
Below are break up with your boyfriend quotes that you can send a friend or anyone you care about to make her realize that leaving a toxic relationship is the best to pick herself up again at any time and move on.
Breakup With Your Boyfriend Quotes
You’re through with him. No matter how hard he tries, he must not change his mind. Now it’s time for you to find someone who deserves you. I hope the next person who comes into your life is everything you never thought possible. Good luck!
1. The best thing to come out of a breakup is how it makes you realize that you don’t need a man like him.
2. It is after you break up with him that you can finally be! You must realize how much he is holding you back. It is time you set yourself free to be able to explore yourself and discover exactly who you are.
3. The best thing that can happen to someone who spends too much time pining over the perfect lover is a breakup. It is time you break up with him.
4. You don’t have to be a girl who cries when supposed to smile. And you shouldn’t be the girl who doesn’t say goodbye when it is necessary or else life will pass you by.
5. If you give him your heart more, it will be paralyzed and everything in your inside will be destroyed. You must be willing to risk it because life will pass you by if you don’t say goodbye.
6. How do you know when your relationship is toxic? When you can’t stop thinking about him and feel miserable. The key is to take the first step towards a better life by breaking up with him.
7. Letting go doesn’t just mean saying goodbye. It means allowing our broken hearts to mend, growing as individuals and knowing how to move forward in our lives.
8. It’s not always easy to say goodbye to the people that hold your heart. But in time, they become nothing more than memories. Sometimes it’s good to let go and move on with your life.
9. The perfect way to let your heart heal is by breaking up with him. Breakup is hard, but I realise you can’t hold on to anything that makes you feel crummy. I’m having fun now, and so is my life.
10. Sometimes, a breakup is like a snowflake, beautiful and fragile. Sometimes it’s like an avalanche crushing you under its weight of regret and longing.
11. Get detached from him. He couldn’t get it right, it was over before it began.
12. You can always love him, but you must be done pretending you have a future with him.
13. Yea, you love him, but you can’t carry on like this. You’d be foolish to believe you’ll change. Now you can’t just stand by and watch.
14. I know you’ll always want him, but you can’t be in a relationship without trust. The relationship doesn’t exist anymore, so you must let it go.
15. You still love him so dearly, I know! but I can’t let you waste your life on a guy who doesn’t take you with seriousness. Break up with him!
16. I wish things were different, but you can’t do this anymore. You have to break up with him.
17. You can’t go back to the time you broke up. You can only go forward. It’s going to be hard, but it will be worth it.
18. You can’t fix a broken heart or bring back what’s been lost. All you can do is learn to walk away from things that are holding you back from living your life to the fullest.
19. You’ve made the right choice to make the relationship end. Everyone has bad days and fights with their significant other from time to time, but it doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth the ride.
20. You can’t force yourself to fall in love. But you should fall in love the way it happens—with someone who will move out of your life when you don’t need them anymore.
21. Life is too short and love is too precious to spend it with someone who doesn’t make you happy. It’s high time you let go.
22. There’s no need to make the first move, but it’s always best to make the last one. Leave him and let him go once and for all.
23. Love is not something that you force; it happens in a natural way. You will discover someone who will relieve you of your loneliness or distress, and then they’ll move out of your life when they’re no longer needed.
24. The only person holding you back from living your best life is you. Get out of the way, and let yourself be truly happy!
25. Breakups are never easy, but if he’s not the one for you, it is time to let go.
26. A breakup is always a good thing. It’s the best way to see what you want when you don’t have the courage to say it out loud.
27. The best thing you can do for yourself is to put space between you and your boyfriend. You’ll be able to see things clearly from a different perspective and appreciate the new person in your life better.
28. A breakup is never easy to take, but it can be the best thing that ever happened to you. Let him go and start a new life.
29. Breakup is never easy, but it is one of the best things that can happen to you.
30. It’s not that he left me, it’s just that I realized I never loved him.
31. You don’t have to throw yourself in front of a train, but you can jump off if ready.
32. Breaking up with a long-term boyfriend can be scary, but it’s also one of the most liberating times in your life. There will be lots of hurt and sadness, but over time you can learn to love and appreciate yourself again.
33. Ending a relationship can be scary, and you might be depressed for a while, but you will learn to love and appreciate yourself again.
34. You are not your relationship. So if it doesn’t work out, it’s not the end of the world. There is plenty of other fish in the sea, and life is too short to be living alone in a room full of memories.
35. You don’t need him to be your everything. You’re enough. Break up with him and find out what that means for you.
36. Don’t sell yourself so short. Find genuine fulfilment as an independent woman and break up with him.
37. If your boyfriend is making you feel like you can’t do anything without him, then it’s time for you to find out how much you mean to yourself by not being with him.
38. To be blunt, you shouldn’t be with him. You should, though, feel good about yourself and who you really are.
39. If you keep trying to change him and he’s not invested in changing himself, it’s time to break up.
40. You’re going to be okay. You need time to breathe, process and remember what it felt like to have someone who loved you truly. You’ll have to let him go.
41. Breaking up with that special someone is the hardest thing you’ll ever do. But it will be worth it because a new chapter awaits you.
42. Some things don’t work out, but you should always be the one who ends it. Be strong, be brave and be honest. There are no second chances in life.
43. A relationship is never about finding someone who complements you. It’s about finding someone who can handle being yourself.
44. You deserve better than this. Break up with him, it’ll feel good.
45. In a time like this, you have to choose. You can give up on everything and leave people behind, or you can choose to go on. Choose wisely!
46. Dating is like being on a rollercoaster. You don’t even notice when the ride ends when it’s just fun. But when you’re about to get off, you realize you want to stay on forever because you know the view from the top is better than before.
47. There will always be someone better out there for you. Break up with him before it’s too late.
48. Break up with your boyfriend. Don’t waste another minute on someone who doesn’t love you back.
49. It hurt when he cheated on you, but I’m glad you left him because you’re so much better off without him. He wasn’t the right fit for you, and he didn’t deserve you.
50. Though being in each other’s arms felt so good that you didn’t want to let go. But unfortunately, You have grown apart and are now from different planets.
51. If you’re in a relationship that you don’t feel any sort of connection with anymore, it’s time to call it quits. There are too many fish in the sea for you to be hooked up with someone who doesn’t care about you.
52. A breakup is never easy, but learning to make it work will prepare you for the next guy.
53. I hope you’re happy. I’m sure it feels good to be in the arms of someone new. But after so long of giving myself to you, I need to find happiness just by myself. Goodbye for now.
54. You’re only as faithful as your partner makes you. Break up with him and find someone better for you.
55. Remember why you fell in love when you felt like giving up. Remind yourself of the person you are and what he sees inside you.
56. I was supposed to be the one who saved you. And I did. But now I’m lost, and you’re gone.
57. It’s okay to feel sad. It’s okay to miss him even if it doesn’t seem like it right now. It’s okay to be scared, confused or whatever else you need to see to heal and move on. You can do this.
58. This breakup is likely affecting you, despite your best efforts. That’s okay. It’s normal to feel sad, lonely or angry. And that’s part of getting over your ex and moving on.
59. What a mess. Two weeks ago, you were dating that guy who got you flowers, and now he’s gone, and you feel like half of your heart is still with him. He’s made you think that life without him isn’t worth living- but it is. You’re better than this.
60. Hey, I get it. I do. You’re hurting now, and it’s hard to see beyond that when you’re going to feel better. But this pain will pass. Take your time and lean on the people who love and care about you, but go easy on yourself. You’ll be okay—I promise.
61. I’m happy for you. You deserve someone who makes you happy and brings out the best in you. Good luck!
62. A breakup is not the end of your love story. It’s the beginning of a new chapter. A break-up with him is a healthy reminder that you are on the right path.
63. Breaking up is hard to do, but it’s even harder to stay. So don’t wait, be the change you want to see in this world and don’t settle for anything less than a relationship with someone that makes you feel like you’ve been shot out of a cannon.
64. When a relationship ends, it’s easy to get caught up in the blaming and blame game. But nothing will ever bring your ex back. It’s time to move forward into a healthy relationship with yourself and the people around you.
65. You know how it feels to be in a relationship with someone who is clingy, needy, and insecure. Don’t let that happen to you!
66. We all have our moments, and sometimes it’s hard to see what you have before you lose it. But life is not full of fairytales.
67. Life is too short to sit around feeling sorry for yourself. It would be best if you took every moment with a grain of salt because there’s always someone better out there waiting for you.
68. When you’ve finally had enough of the same old routine, it’s time to move on.
69. Break up with your boyfriend today. Say goodbye to the person who makes you want to be someone else.
70. You’re better off without him. Please don’t waste your time waiting for him to come back and rescue you.
71. Break up with him. It’s time to move on. But don’t just break it off give him a proper send-off by going out and finding someone else who makes you really happy.
72. Holding on to someone you don’t want to be with is like standing in front of a firing squad, you end up getting shot. Stop hesitating to break up with him.
73. You can’t see the forest for the trees. Break up with him, there’s someone better out there.
74. We had a good time together, but too many things have come between us. The relationship is over.
75. A breakup doesn’t have to be painful. Remember that there’s a reason why you broke up with him, and you can turn your life around and be happy again.
76. When you say goodbye to the past and start living in the present, everything will be better.
77. It will hurt, but it will be better because it’s over.
78. Break up with him, or keep waiting until you get dumped. There’s no third option.
79. This is the hardest part. I meant so much more to you than a boyfriend, and I’m sorry if I ever treated you poorly or made you think differently than how you felt.
80. Breakups suck. But they’re not the end of the world. Maybe the next one will be better.
81. This is the most bittersweet moment of your life. it’s time for you to move on with your life.
82. You’re not meant to be together anymore. It was fun while it lasted, but you’re just too different now.
83. Don’t keep going out and hoping he will change, be strong enough to end it and move on.
84. I didn’t think being happier as a single person was possible, but I was wrong. I’m done with you, guy!
85. No matter what happens, remember that you are still alive. You are still here and moving forward. Even though you are not with him, it is okay!
86. If a relationship is meant to be, it’s almost always better if you end it “the right way,” rather than breaking up at the wrong time.
87. You’ve got to get away from that guy. He’s holding you back and making you feel like crap.
88. A breakup with your boyfriend is hard, no matter how big or small, but you have to get through it. Being single is difficult enough!
89. Breakups are the best. They get you to see your best side, which is always your worst side.
90. If you can’t accept the way he is or doesn’t want to change, then he’s not worth chasing.
91. You grow stronger with time, but the pain of breaking up with him will stay with you forever.
92. I’m not the one you want to be with. I’m not the one you loved. But I’m the one that made you feel whole like a million little pieces finally fit together and make a beautiful whole.
93. When life gives you a broken heart, don’t forget to put the pieces back together.
94. You could be the most wonderful and amazing person in his life, but if he is not making an effort to show you then you need to move on.
95. You deserve the best. If he’s not it, break up and find the love of your life!
96. Break up with him. He sounds like a jerk. If he can’t treat you right, then why are you with him again?
97. You deserve love from someone who cherishes you, appreciates you, and is honest with you. If your special someone doesn’t give the relationship the focus and effort it deserves, know that you deserve better.
98. If you’re taking a break from your relationship, there’s no shame. Breakups are hard, but it’s time to rebuild your life and make room for new things.
99. If he doesn’t want to be with you anymore, then break up with him. You don’t need someone who is just going through the motions and can never say “I love you” or “I miss you” without expecting a reaction.
100. If your boyfriend is a liar, he’s probably not worth it. If he cheats on you, and you know it, get out while you’re still in one piece.
101. It’s not you, it’s me. If there’s one thing I’ve learned in my time here on earth, we’re always broken and never perfect. But I also know that every single person deserves to be loved.
102. We break up because we grow apart. It’s not you, it’s me.
103. I wish I could tell you how long this would last, but that would be a lie.
104. They say time heals all wounds. But the truth is it doesn’t. Sometimes it just makes you sadder, and then sometimes, it scars you more deeply, but there’s always a tiny part of you that never forgets them.
105. The hardest part of breaking up is doing it. Don’t let your boyfriend get away without a fight!
106. We’ll always have ‘the best of times and ‘the worst of times,’ but there’s no way to remember the good without remembering the bad.
If we can take one thing away from the above quotes, endings are an inevitable part of life. Whether a relationship is ending because of death, long distance, or disinterest, it is still hard to say goodbye.
I sure hope you’ve found this list of the break up with your boyfriend quotes helpful. If you have any more to suggest, please share in the comments!