Breastfeeding Week is a global initiative to promote breastfeeding and the benefits of breast milk for infants, children and mothers. Breastfeeding week 2019 takes place from the 1st to the 7th of August. Every year has its theme.
Breastfeeding provides babies with the best start in life. It delivers all the nutrients they need to grow and develop into healthy children. It is also a wonderful way to bond with your baby and help him grow up healthy. It’s also good for you — it is believed to be able to lower your risk of breast cancer, ovarian cancer and type 2 diabetes.
However, breastfeeding isn’t always easy, and it can be hard when you’re feeling like you don’t have support from those around you. That’s why breastfeeding week is all about celebrating breastfeeding and encouraging women everywhere to give it a try.
Therefore, the best of all breastfeeding week quotes are right here to support, encourage, motivate and inspire mothers and the world at large. Kindly check them below!
Breastfeeding Week Quotes
Happy world breastfeeding week to all moms! We are not born to live a life without breastfeeding. We are born to feed. Breastfeeding is a beautiful thing and it takes hard work and dedication. Stay strong and know you are doing something amazing for your baby in the world. You’ve got this.
1. Breastfeeding is a powerful way to bond with our children and ourselves. Support your baby’s instinctive feeding behaviour and keep both of you healthy. Have a great breastfeeding week.
2. It’s breastfeeding week! You’re doing great, and there are so many reasons to feel good about your decision to breastfeed.
3. Moms’ breastfeeding brings us closer to the Earth and to one another, feeding our children with a precious gift of love. We are our baby’s first teachers. Let’s not give up.
4. This week is breastfeeding week! It’s a chance to celebrate motherhood and breast milk. Here’s to the women who made it happen for their babies.
5. Breastfeeding is beautiful, and moms are as unique as their babies. That’s why we celebrate our differences. We’re cheering for your breastmilk and all the power it has.
6. Breastfeeding is a beautiful thing. You’ll find that the more you do it, the more it feels like your nature. Don’t give up, you got this.
7. Breastfeeding is not just about food and nutrition. It’s about bonding and building a lifelong relationship. It’s a weeklong celebration to celebrate the miracle of breastfeeding.
8. Breastfeeding is an act of strength and wisdom. It’s more than just feeding a baby—it’s a way to bond and connect with your child.
9. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing in the world. It’s how our little ones learn to eat and how it nourishes them for life. Breastfeeding is your baby’s right. It’s not about you, it’s about them.
10. Breastfeeding is your baby’s right, not your choice. Breastfeeding isn’t a fad. It’s the only way to provide your child with the nutrients they need to grow and thrive. It’s world breastfeeding week! You got this.
11. Breastfeeding is a way of showing love, respect and caring for your baby. Keep breastfeeding through the tough times! It is nature’s way of giving your baby the best start in life.
12. Happy breastfeeding week to all nursing mothers. Show your nipple, and breastfeed your babe! Breastfeeding is natural, normal and beautiful.
13. Breastfeeding is a journey, not a destination. Find your own way, celebrate what you’re doing and feel good about it. Happy world breastfeeding week.
14. Breastfeeding is a choice, but it’s also a natural instinct. Breastfeeding supports both mom and baby. It is a beautiful journey that teaches us to nurture our child’s growth, strength and independence.
15. This week is all about you. Breastfeeding is a journey of self-discovery, but no matter what stage you’re at, it’s never too late to breastfeed (and never too early to start)!
16. Breastfeeding is an instinctive, rewarding act of love. Take care of yourself and your baby. Share the love, every day.
17. This week, celebrate the joys of feeding your baby with breast milk. Breastfeeding is an art, not a science. Your body is different from anyone else’s and will do what is best for your baby.
18. Breastmilk is nature’s perfect food. It’s the first thing your baby needs and the last thing you need when you’re done nursing. It’s about time. Let’s give them the best start in life.
19. Let’s all make breastfeeding week a family celebration. Celebrate the joy and bond that breastfeeding can bring to you and your baby!
20. This week, we’re all about celebrating the role of breastfeeding in society. Making time for breastfeeding can be a challenge, but it shouldn’t be. Celebrate this special time and the beautiful bond between you and your baby.
21. Breastfeeding is not just about feeding your baby. It’s about the bond you create. We’re celebrating all the ways breastfeeding supports and strengthens our family, community, and world.
22. Breastfeeding: A journey that never ends. Nothing tastes better than the feeling of giving your baby a fresh, healthy start. Breastfeeding is how nature intended.
23. Fight through the battle, momma. You’re holding it together and you are doing great. You got this. You’re the champ. Breathe in and breastfeed with confidence. We’re here for you. We’ve got your back every step of the way.
24. Give your baby a chance to learn about the world through his or her own senses. Breastfeeding week is here and we’re celebrating, so take a moment to cherish your breastfeeding relationship.
25. Breastfeeding is a lifelong commitment. The benefits of breastfeeding are numerous and long-lasting for both mom and child. This week, let’s celebrate the power of breastfeeding and raise awareness about the importance of this bond.
26. Breastfeeding is beautiful, and it’s also something that has never felt more powerful. It is beautiful, natural, and long-lasting.
27. We’re here to say that breastfeeding doesn’t have to be a struggle. The time and love you put into your little one can be passed on to them and help them grow up healthy, happy and confident.
28. Breastfeeding is about more than just the baby. It’s a journey of discovery, connection and belonging. The most beautiful moment in life is when you breastfeed your baby.
29. There is nothing more beautiful than raising a child and watching them grow. Soak up every second of the time you have with your little one and breastfeed.
30. Breastmilk has been said to be the perfect food for babies. It’s considered nutritious, delicious and even healing. Let’s raise awareness about it this week!
31. We are breastfeeding week. Let’s celebrate by showing off our feeding skills and the love we have for this amazing experience.
32. It’s breastfeeding week! Celebrate by giving your baby the best start possible with nature’s perfect food.
33. Breastfeeding is a natural act of giving and receiving. Through breastfeeding, mothers have healthier babies, families, communities and economies.
34. Breastfeeding is the most natural expression of motherhood, it’s a life-long gift and you are not doing anything wrong. It isn’t easy. It’s hard, but it’s worth it in the end.
35. Breastfeed your baby for a week to increase your milk supply and boost your bond with them. It is natural, beautiful and so rewarding. Here’s to you, breastfeeding mama!
36. If you’re breastfeeding, you know that it’s hard work. But if you’re doing it for your baby, nothing is ever too hard. Breastfeeding is a beautiful thing.
37. Feel strong, confident and beautiful as a mommy. You’re doing such a wonderful job. You’re never alone, there’s always someone to help you along the way. Keep it up and we’ll all have a better world!
38. We are not just breastfeeding mothers, we are that special tribe of women who have unconditional love for our children. Happy world breastfeeding week!
39. Breastfeeding your baby is a beautiful thing. It’s also not just about the milk. It’s about connecting with your baby and nurturing your relationship as a family.
40. Moms, we’ve got your back. Breastfeeding is amazing—and it’s never been more important. Breastfeeding is teamwork. Be the best co-parent you can be and make it happen.
41. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing in the world. There’s nothing more beautiful and pure than seeing you create something so special with your baby.
42. Whether you’re just beginning or have been nursing for years, breastfeeding is never a one-way street. Breastfeeding takes commitment, perseverance and knowledge—but most importantly, love. Enjoy the journey! Your family member is worth it.
43. Breastfeeding can be challenging, but when you feed your baby from your breast, it’s like magic.
44. Important to note that there is a difference between the way your baby looks and the way you feel. Breastfeeding can be challenging—but it’s worth it!
45. Breast milk is always best. Feeding your baby is a beautiful thing. Be a good mama and feed your baby naturally, as nature intended.
46. Breastfeeding is not about being perfect. It’s about doing your best and sharing it with someone who needs you. It is your bond to your child and a gift you give the world.
47. Your body is your baby, and breastfeeding is a beautiful thing. Never forget that. Be a rockstar mom, one who inspires others and does not shy away from breastfeeding challenges.
48. Breastfeeding is a beautiful act of commitment and trust. You’re doing something great—giving an infant food that they need, in the amounts they need, while trusting that they will keep it inside them until they are ready to eat it.
49. Feed your baby with love and knowledge, so they grow up to be healthy and happy.
50. Every nurturing touch, every baby giggle, and every feeding makes up the perfect gifts. Happy Breastfeeding Week!
51. Breastfeeding is a beautiful act that has been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Let’s keep it going! It is the most natural thing in the world. It comes naturally to you.
52. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing a mother can do. It is not just a way to feed your baby, but it is also an act of love and commitment towards yourself, your baby, and your family.
53. You can do it! Stay strong, have faith and keep on breastfeeding. We’re here to support you in all your breastfeeding journeys.
54. Breastfeeding is a choice. It is not something you have to do, it is something you choose to do.
55. Feeding your baby is not just a job. It’s a lifelong journey of self-discovery, the discovery of self and the discovery of life.
56. Breastfeeding is not a chore, it’s a privilege. It’s your responsibility to breastfeed your baby for as long as possible.
57. Breastfeeding is the most natural act of nourishment in existence. No other food has those immediate, long-term benefits.
58. Feed your baby with love and you will feed yourself, body and soul. Feeding your baby is the most natural thing in the world.
59. Breastfeeding can be one of the most amazing, empowering things you can do for your baby. It is nature’s way of connecting you with your baby.
60. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing you can do for your baby. It is not easy. It takes time, patience and love—all qualities that you should have for your newborn.
61. Breastfeeding is one of the most natural things in the world. It’s a beautiful, intimate bond between you and your baby. It feels so good to not have to worry about pumping or bottles!
62. Breastfeeding is about more than just nourishment. It’s about bonding, bonding with your baby, bonding with yourself and others, and ultimately feeling closer to your child. It’s world breastfeeding week!
63. Breastfeeding is not always easy, but it’s never impossible. Feeding your baby is an act that will make you feel like you’re doing something right.
64. There’s no better feeling than holding your baby and knowing they are healthy, happy, and at their strongest. Breastfeeding is empowering, bonding and beautiful.
65. Breastfeeding is a gift that gives you back your body and self-esteem. It’s the most natural thing on earth. It is not about you. It’s about your baby.
66. Breastfeeding is a right, not a privilege. Breastfeeding is a choice, and it is the only food you can trust for your innocent baby.
67. The miracle of motherhood begins with the miracle of breastfeeding. When you’re having a hard time, look at the positive. The feeling of having your own baby in your arms is amazing!
68. This is your body, this is your choice. And you’re doing an amazing job. Thank you for being you. Happy breastfeeding week to all moms!
69. A mother’s love is forever. You are an amazing mother. Breastfeeding is the most nourishing thing you can do for your baby and for yourself. Never forget that, and never give up!
70. Breastfeeding is a gift you give yourself, but it’s also a gift from the Universe. Celebrate your journey with us this week!
71. Breastfeeding is never easy, but it is always worth it. When you breastfeed, you’re not just nourishing yourself, you’re nourishing your baby.
72. B is for breastfeeding. B is for bonding with your baby. B is for bonding with yourself. Happy world breastfeeding week!
73. Breastfeeding is more than just a biological function. It connects two people, with you and your baby. All mothers should be supported to breastfeed.
74. Breastfeeding is a natural expression of love. Don’t be afraid to give your baby the gift of life.
75. Breastfeeding provides my baby with everything he needs to thrive, grow and learn. It’s the most natural thing in the world, and it makes me feel like I’m doing something right. It’s world breastfeeding week!
76. Sweetness, strength, and all things good. Thanks for being our breastfeeding heroes, mothers.
77. Breastfeeding is a beautiful act of giving, nourishing and bonding with your baby. The perfect way to say ‘thank you’, for all that breastfeeding has done for me.
78. What you put in your body is important, but what you put into the world is irreplaceable. So let’s nourish our bodies and make breastfeeding a blessing for all mothers, fathers, and children growing up in this world.
79. Breastfeeding has a way of making you feel like a thousand women rolled into one—strong and powerful, yet still maternal and loving, with a unique bond all its own.
80. Breastfeeding is a choice—but you’re never alone. Feeding your baby is the best thing you can do for her. You’ve given her so many gifts already.
81. Breastmilk is the best thing that can happen to a baby. It’s good for them and it helps them grow. It also gives them the antibodies they need to protect against infection and other health problems as they grow up.
82. You’re a mother, not just a mom. You’re a person who makes us laugh and smile and feel better when we’re down. When you were born, you were given the power of life, but because of you, we live. So don’t forget that, or be afraid of that power. Embrace it.
83. Breastfeeding is not a choice. It’s an instinct, practised and nurtured by millions of mothers around the world. Happy Breastfeeding Week!
84. Breastfeeding is a natural expression of self-love. The world is one big breastfeeding moment. It is not a choice. It’s a life experience.
85. Breastfeeding is a sacred bond between mother and child. It is one of the most natural things in the world. It takes a village to raise a child, but it takes a mother to feed her child.
86. We can all do more for our babies. Breastfeeding is a gift for mothers and babies, but also for mothers and fathers.
87. There are no words to adequately describe just how much of a difference breastfeeding can make. We can’t wait to see your baby’s face light up when they taste their very first sip of breast milk.
88. There’s no feeling quite like the feeling of a baby nursing. And those first moments are always the happiest ones. Breastfeeding is natural. Formula feeding is unnatural. Celebrate breasting week!
89. It’s not the breast milk itself that keeps your baby fed, but the bond you make with your milk. It’s breastfeeding week, let the world know you are nourishing and nurturing your baby in a whole new way by doing so with a natural, holistic approach.
90. Life is a learning experience—the more you breastfeed your baby, the better they’ll be at learning. Happy Breastfeeding Week!
91. There are no shortcuts to getting a baby to eat enough. It takes hard work, but it’s worth it. Beautiful moments are always worth celebrating. Happy Breastfeeding Week!
92. Breastfeeding is a beautiful and empowering experience, one that should be shared with your partner, family and friends. Breastfeeding is a beautiful act of love.
93. Breastfeeding is a journey of self-discovery. It’s also a beautiful thing to see your baby grow and develop with each passing day.
94. Breastfeeding is not only about the baby, it’s about you and your relationship. Breastfeeding can be tough at times, but it’s worth it. Keep on keepin’ on.
95. Nothing feels better than to be able to breastfeed your child, especially if you were never able to do so for a reason. It gives you a sense of fulfilment. Keep up with it, we got you.
96. You are so special, no one else can breastfeed like you. Be gentle and kind to yourself. Nursing your baby can be stressful, but you got this!
97. Let’s all stand up and show the world that it’s ok to breastfeed in public. A proud mommy and a proud breastfeeding advocate. You go, girl.
98. When we breastfeed, we are connecting with our infant body and feed the future of our children. We’re raising generations of healthy babies and empowering women everywhere to feed their families.
99. Every ounce of breastmilk counts toward your baby’s health. Every second you spend breastfeeding is a gift to your child—a lifetime of health for you and them.
100. When you’re feeding your baby, nothing else matters. Breastfeeding is your baby’s right. It’s also your right to do it in public and in private, wherever you damn, please.
In summary, Breastfeeding week is a celebration of breastfeeding and all the benefits it brings to babies, children, mothers and families. The week is marked by a range of events to promote breastfeeding as the best start in life for babies and infants.
It’s believed that breastfed babies are less likely to develop infections such as meningitis and pneumonia, and have fewer allergies and asthma later in life. They are also less likely to become overweight or obese later in childhood.
Breastfeeding is an incredible experience. It’s free, it’s natural and it’s good for your baby. Yet, despite the positive benefits of breastfeeding, many mothers struggle to start or continue breastfeeding. But I’m sure that with the quotes here, everyone could be encouraged to breastfeed as we celebrate breastfeeding week.