In most weddings, the sister(s) of a bride-to-be are oftentimes the ones in charge of the process of planning, organizing, and ensuring the wedding is as fun and stress-free as possible for the bride.
Most of the time, a bride’s sister ensures that the wedding day is as enjoyable as possible. The truth is that there is a story behind every beautiful wedding. When planning a large wedding, there are hundreds of details to consider, such as where to marry, and what colour the bridesmaid dresses would be, among others that may overwhelm the bride.
Nevertheless, a bride’s sister should be able to handle these things and do just about anything for her sister. She’ll lose a lot of sleep, and maybe even her sanity for that moment. If you’ve never had the experience of someone in your family getting married, this bride’s sister quotes may be enough to convince you to never plan a wedding on your own.
Bride’s Sister Quotes
A bride’s sister makes sure your wedding day is as fun and stress-free as possible most of the time. The truth is, behind every beautiful wedding dress is a story — and the stories of the bridesmaids are just as important! Brides are generally so busy planning their big day that they don’t have time to consider anything else.
1. The bride’s sister is there for you every step of the way—and she knows just how important you are to the wedding.
2. If a bride’s sister is going to be the maid of honour, she has to step up and take on that role in full force.
3. A bride’s sister is a friend who can cheer you up, make you cry, and then make you laugh again when she tells the best wedding story.
4. The bride’s sister is the best woman in the world; she deserves our love and support.
5. Don’t be so hard on yourself when it comes to your bride’s sister. They’re at times just as overwhelmed and stressed as you are.
6. I pledge to always have her back, provide a shoulder to cry on, and be there when she needs me most.
7. She’s the girl who always has your back and never puts herself ahead of you. She listens to every word that comes out of your mouth, even if she has to repeat it.
8. Bride’s sister is the best friend you could ever have, and if you don’t tell her so every day, then I’m sorry, but she’s not worth it.
9. You’re the reason I am who I am. You lifted me up when I was down and made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
10. My bride-to-be is my sister. I remember the days when we were both young and tried our best to fit in. And now, as adults, we are closer than ever because we share a love for fashion and always look out for each other.
11. Bride’s sister, the one who knows you best, looks at you differently and loves you unconditionally.
12. To the bride’s sister who has a hard time being supportive but still loves you, so let me tell you what bridesmaids are made of.
13. A bride’s best friend, her sister. The one who loves her unconditionally and would do anything for her—even be the bridesmaid.
14. The bride’s sister is the one who knows exactly what you need and wants to give it to you.
15. All bride’s sisters know they’re not alone—even if they don’t realize it.
16. Keep your sister close, and she’ll keep you from making any mistakes on your special day.
17. The most meaningful gift you can give a bride is time, patience and unconditional love. As her bridal sister, it’s your duty to not only be happy for her but to support her in all of her future endeavours.
18. Every bride needs a sister as her bridesmaid who can do things like carry her veil, help her with her dress and lend an ear when she needs it.
19. Don’t forget to be grateful for your bridesmaids and their positivity throughout the whole process. The bride gets the credit, but you all deserve it too.
20. Bride’s sisters are the backbone of a wedding. They keep the bride calm, help her get ready for her big day, and give her a much-needed break on the day of.
21. We love our brides, but one of our absolute favourites is the bride’s sister. After all, she’s got some big shoes to fill.
22. Bridesmaids are the women who know us best and understand what we’re going through. Be their voice, and support them when they need it.
23. There is nothing more beautiful than a bridesmaid that takes the lead and makes it happen.
24. I love how you always know just when to be there for me. And it’s so great that you’ll always be in my life, even after I’m married.
25. When a bride’s sister plans her wedding, one of them will get married soon, and the other will be marrying herself.
26. My sister is a better person than me. She doesn’t have to work hard, but it’s never easy when you know how to be selfless and give everything away. I wish I had half the compassion that she has.
27. There’s nothing like a bride’s sister to add another level of excitement, emotion and love.
28. The bride’s sister is the best friend, partner, and support you could ever ask for.
29. From the moment our wedding day arrived, I knew it was going to be an amazing day. But special things tend to happen when you have a bride’s sister along for the ride.
30. The bride’s sister is not only the best man, but she’s also the one who knows her best.
31. Be the bride’s sister she can always depend on. Be a sister who will always do the right thing for her. Be her rock when she needs it most. Be a shoulder she can cry on when everything else in life feels so heavy.
32. Brides’ sisters have to be the most important part of your wedding party because, without them, you’re just a bride.
33. We all want to grow as women, but sometimes it’s a little hard to balance our family, career and love life. Helping you feel like a bride today is my little sister.
34. She is here for you when it gets tough. She’ll laugh with you, cry with you and help you find your own version of happiness.
35. Your bride’s sister is always up for a good time, but don’t let her run away from your wedding day.
36. I love you to the moon and back. The stars are always shining near you, forever and always. Bride sisters forever.
37. Brides are like sisters to me. We’re all just trying to help you find the guy you’ll spend the rest of your life with.
38. I’m so happy for you, sis! You’re a wonderful bride. You deserve every happiness and success in the world.
39. It’s the little things that count, like when a bride and her bridesmaids compliment each other on their looks.
40. If the bride’s sister is not a bridesmaid, then someone in your life has to be very pretty.
41. She’s got a beautiful smile, and that’s what I see when I look at her. She knows how to spread some light.
42. A bridesmaid can be a bride’s sister. They share the same genes, but they are completely different people.
43. My sister is the biggest inspiration for me and my wedding. She’s gotten me through some of the toughest times, and I can never thank her enough.
44. If the bride’s sister is not a bridesmaid, then someone in your life has to be very pretty.
45. Bridesmaids, you are the sisters I never had. You’re the one who makes my heart smile when I’m down, and I appreciate your love and support so much.
46. Your sister is like a flower, bright and colourful. She will bloom when it’s time. Don’t forget to give her a little water every day
47. Wedding planning is her favourite time of the year. She loves seeing the girls and playing fun games with them.
48. I’m here to cheer you on and tell you all the things that I’m sure you’ve been waiting to hear as your big day approaches. There’s not much more I can say except that I love you—and that I know how hard you work to make your wedding one of a kind.
49. When you have a bride’s sister, you know she will always be there for you.
50. If the bride’s sister is not a bridesmaid, then someone in your life has to be very pretty.
The bride’s sister is expected to know to play supporting roles as sometimes, it can get a little too much for one person, especially the bride, to shoulder the burden. Hope you enjoyed going through these bride’s sister quotes. Do well to share them with our friends and family, thanks.