The line “bridge over troubled water” is a metaphor for people living through trying times in their lives. The statement acknowledges that there are times when someone can feel soul-weary, and all they want is to drop everything and just cry. Nevertheless, such persons are willing to offer the needed sacrifices and persevere as they find a way through the difficulty.
Life can truly be a very hard road for many people, and such roads have major ups and downs. Sometimes, we get so lost on the road of life that we forget what’s most important. It is good that you do not lose sight of your goals and inspirations along the way.
There will always be times in your life when you’ll look back and wonder how you made it through. But there will also be moments when you realize that it takes a strong person to face up to their fears and worries and tackle them head-on. You’ll have your days and even months where it feels like nothing is going right, but don’t worry about that, be patient with yourself and remember to build a bridge over your troubled water.
If you are stuck in the middle of life’s sea, don’t give up; these bridge over troubled water quotes will help you scale through.
Bridge Over Troubled Water Quotes
Trouble will always be an inherent part of life, and there is no escaping it. The more we try to avoid the hard times, the worse they seem to get. We can only learn and grow if we are willing to step out and make our own way, even with a little uncertainty about the outcome.
1. A bridge over troubled water does not need to be built. It can be found in the heart of every man, woman and child who has ever survived adversity.
2. One does not have to construct a bridge over troubled waters. It lies within the heart of every person living through trying times.
3. It’s not easy to live through a trying time, but you’re strong enough to make it. Keep moving forward.
4. When you are drowning in the flood of your own life, remember to remind yourself that the bridge over troubled water is when someone is going through trying times.
5. The bridge over troubled water is when you get through those trying times and see a ray of light at the end of it.
6. There’s a time in every young person’s life when they must decide what direction their life will take. Bridge over troubled water; you’re there now.
7. When you’re going through those hard times, remember that it’s temporary. You’ll get through this bridge over troubled water and make it to the other side better than ever before.
8. When life throws you curveballs, remember that it’s all part of the game. You’ll have a hard time and deal with heartache, but you’ll come out stronger on the other side.
9. When walking through the darkness of despair, don’t be afraid to seek help. Talk to a friend, seek therapy, or just take a long walk to clear your head.
10. It’s okay to feel down and frustrated. We’re all human, and sometimes we need a little help now and then.
11. Don’t give up. You’ll overcome these trials when you feel no hope left, and your prayers aren’t being answered.
12. A bridge over troubled waters is when you dare to overcome the trying times in your life.
13. What goes up must come down. When you feel like the world is crashing down around you, remember that there is a bridge to get over the troubled water. It’s called tomorrow.
14. You come to a point when you have to cross a bridge over troubled water or pass through a transition that might look difficult, but it is only because life is trying to teach you something.
15. Life is full of challenges. Remember to keep your head high in that flood and remind yourself that there is a bridge over troubled water, and someone else is going through it.
16. When you’re drowning in the flood of your life, remember that there’s a bridge over troubled waters.
17. In life, it is important to remember that people in this world are going through bad times too. Even though we all have different lives, if you still think about them, then we will never lose hope.
18. When going through life’s storms, remember that there is a bridge over troubled water, and the calm is right behind it.
19. When times are tough and stress is high, remember the bridge over troubled water and keep an open heart. It’s the only way to get through rough patches:
20. When things seem to be going wrong, remember that this, too, shall pass. There is a bridge over troubled water.
21. It’s not easy to go through a difficult time. But you’ll get through it. Keep lifting your head up and moving forward.
22. There will be dark days in your life. You’re strong enough to make it through. Don’t give up.
23. You have been through a lot, but you stayed strong. You haven’t lost hope. You kept moving forward. That’s what you can do now.
24. We’re all fighting our own battles. Be strong; know you can do this.
25. There will be times when things seem to go wrong, and your life isn’t as planned. Remember, there is a bridge over troubled water.
26. When you’re stuck and trapped, remember there is a bridge over troubled water! It will pass.
27. Sometimes, it’s hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but remember that everything will be okay. There is a bridge over troubled water.
28. You aren’t alone. Whatever it is, you are doing a great job of surviving it. But you are not the only one who feels that way.
29. You’re not alone. You may not have realized it yet, but you are a part of a community. This community acknowledges and accepts every struggle you have been through.
30. Millions of people believe they are alone in their struggle, but you aren’t.
31. Even when things are at their worst, you always have the choice to keep going. Don’t give up on yourself.
32. We’ve all been through rough times. But this is not your time to give up. If you think it’s impossible, what you are doing is possible.
33. There is hope in the most difficult situations. Stick with it; you’re stronger than you know.
34. It doesn’t matter where you have been or what you have gone through; if you are willing to work hard enough, you can succeed.
35. Life is a journey, not a destination. And it’s the people who have conquered their fears and obstacles that make the best stories.
36. Life is like a rollercoaster. You never know what will happen next, but you must always keep your head up and live on, no matter how hard it gets.
37. You don’t have to face the world alone. We’re here for you when you need us.
38. When life seems tough, remember you are stronger than any challenge. Keep moving forward.
39. Even through the hard times, there’s always a chance for hope.
40. We’re all in a rough patch at times. But things can always get better.
41. Sometimes, you have to look at the bigger picture. You’re not alone, and you can get through this.
42. Good things take time. The best way to deal with a difficult time is to learn how to be patient and do what you’re doing anyway.
43. Remember, you’re special. Good things take time. The best way to deal with a difficult time is to learn how to be patient and do what you do anyway.
44. Life is tough! Sometimes things seem impossible, and you just can’t even dream of things working out. But if life has taught me anything, patience will help you get through any situation.
45. When you are going through a tough time, learning to remain positive and patient is the one thing more challenging than getting through it.
46. When you’re going through tough times, it’s important to remember that there are people out there who truly do want to help you.
47. You’re not alone. The key to conquering any struggle is faith and strength in yourself.
48. Not how far you fall but how high you bounce back determines your future.
49. It’s not about the storm; it’s about how you weather the storm
50. Just because you’re faced with difficulties doesn’t mean you have to quit. Keep going and reach the other side.
51. Don’t let what’s going on get you down. Remember that there is always a bridge over troubled water when things get tough.
52. There is always a bridge over troubled water; how far you are willing to travel to that bridge determines how long your journey will take.
53. Things may not always go the way you planned, but when they do, remember that this, too, shall pass.
54. We all experience times when things seem to be going wrong. But remember that the end result is always worthwhile, and the road only bends for a little while.
55. When you’re feeling stressed out, lonely or down on yourself, remember that there’s always someone who cares.
56. Life is full of ups and downs, but you can always find a way to get back up when you fall down.
57. Don’t let negative things affect you or drain your energy. It’s only the smallest wave in a large ocean; there is a bridge over troubled water!
58. Things are not always how they appear on the surface. You can always find a way to overcome obstacles and make your dreams come true.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you spam, destroy spam. When life gives you an angry client and a project behind schedule, remember that this shall pass, and there is a bridge over troubled water. So just hang in there—you got this!
Thank you for going through these bridge over troubled water quotes. Do well to send them to others.