Heartbreak sucks. Being abandoned and left by someone you trusted is an incredibly difficult thing to go through. However, a broken heart makes you stronger.
Sure, it doesn’t feel like or look like that when going through the pain and emotions of a breakup. But in the long run, you become a better person when you are past the sadness, tension, and anger that comes with heartbreak.
To help you see beyond your present pain and realize why it is said that a broken heart makes you stronger, I’ve written some really inspiring broken heart makes you stronger quotes to help you. No doubt, these can serve as motivation during difficult times.
Broken Heart Makes You Stronger Quotes
Broken hearts make you stronger every time you suffer a heartbreak. Believe it or not, you will get through it—and you’ll be more resilient than ever. Tough times never last, as they say, but tough people do. It hurts, but you can get out of it stronger than you began.
1. Sometimes, heartbreaks can be so difficult, that it shatters the heart. But you must sweep up the shattered pieces so you can make room for strength.
2. It’s never easy to go through a breakup and come out of it. But you can do it if you try. You will get stronger through it and become a better person in the future.
3. Broken hearts make you stronger. Learn how to move on and become self-sufficient.
4. No one can promise that time will heal your broken heart, but you can be sure that the pain you are feeling will eventually subside and you’ll be stronger for it.
5. Your heart was broken for you to be bigger, better and stronger than before.
6. We can’t control what happens to us in life, but we can choose how we react. Stay strong in the face of adversity, and your heart will remain open to a brighter future.
7. To be heartbroken is to be human. To admit you’re human is the bravest thing there is.
8. We all go through tough times, but with every bad day, there is a good day waiting for you. The important thing is never to give up.
9. Sometimes we cry, sometimes we want to die, but the fact is, we are always stronger than our problems.
10. When you are heartbroken, remember that life is a series of peaks and valleys. Your best is yet to come, but you must be strong until then.
11. Broken heart makes you stronger. So stop the pity party, and start building yourself.
12. Your broken heart makes you stronger. They make you appreciate the people who love you, and they make you want to love others even more.
13. Love is a great feeling, but heartache makes you stronger.
14. A broken heart makes you stronger. It strips away your weaknesses until all left is a core of pure steel.
15. Heartbreak is part of love. It’s not a sign that you’re losing; it’s a sign that you’ve chosen to love someone enough to set them free.
16. Sometimes, the people you think would never leave would do so, but don’t be heartbroken and just know that those who stay and love you no matter what will never leave.
17. We are all shaped by our experiences. The most successful people in life are the ones who never stop growing, who never stop learning, and who never lose sight of who they really are.
18. You have to go through the bad to get to the good.
19. With a broken heart and faith, your heart will be stronger.
20. Any heartbreak is an opportunity to grow, learn, and become a stronger person.
21. Let your pain remind you of how strong you can be and how much you have to offer this world when you heal.
22. You are stronger than you think you are. You will get through this. If you’re struggling, it’s okay to ask for help.
23. You are strong, you are courageous, and you can get through this. The greatest struggles can become our greatest strengths.
24. As the fall winds blow, so shall they cleanse us of all wounds. The pain will fade with time, but it will forever strengthen you.
25. You will learn and grow from the mistakes in your past, but you have to forgive yourself. Be grateful for what you learned, so you don’t repeat them.
26. No matter how strong you are, breakups can hurt, but remember: it’s just a broken heart. And there is always someone stronger than you who has survived the same pain.
27. A broken heart is a lesson; learn from it and get stronger. You have more tough lessons to learn on the way.
28. When life doesn’t go as planned, when you’re heartbroken, or when you just can’t seem to get over someone you love; persevere, rise. You’ll be stronger for it next time.
29. Heartache is when you need to be strong. Know that you will survive through all the pain, the tears, and the emotions. You will never be in the same place as before. But one thing is surely true, what doesn’t break you will only make you stronger.
30. You’ve been broken before. And now you’re stronger now than ever. So, keep going, you have a great life ahead of you.
31. Nothing breaks our heart like losing someone dear to us. But we are made stronger by memories and emotions.
32. That special someone may be gone, but your memories and love live on. Stay strong and know that someday you will find someone who will treat you with the same love.
33. I do not doubt that the experience of going through something difficult is what allows you to be great.
34. Realize that every end is a new beginning, and there’s nothing better than a fresh start.
35. Don’t let your broken heart be a burden to yourself and those around you. Make it the reason to grow stronger and love again.
36. When everything seems to fall apart, remember one thing: A broken heart makes you stronger.
37. You’ve got this. You’re stronger than you think. Don’t let that broken heart stop you from doing all the things you love to do.
38. Every heartbreak makes you stronger. Although it doesn’t feel like it at the time, it’s true.
39. Walking through life means stepping on different stones. And some of them leave a mark on your heart. But every scar makes you stronger and better.
40. You were the one who broke me. Now you made me stronger, so thank you.
41. Life doesn’t break you. It’s only when you let yourself remain broken that your life becomes broken.
42. When someone breaks your heart, don’t let people convince you that you’re broken. Pick up the pieces and make yourself stronger than ever.
43. When you break your heart, that broken place inside of you opens up for a deeper love to enter.
44. Your heart was broken, and now you know what real love means. Be grateful for the pain because it’s the only way to get stronger.
45. Being broken inside is not a defect. Don’t be ashamed of your scars because they are what make you beautiful, and no matter how much it hurts, you will be okay.
46. When you get broken or hurt when you face a difficult time and temporary setback, remember: it happened for a reason. It was designed to make you stronger.
47. Never let the one who broke your heart be the reason you give up on life. You have higher heights to reach.
48. Losing something or someone you love doesn’t always feel good. But, it also doesn’t mean you should stop loving.
49. We all go through difficult times in life. It’s not an easy thing to deal with at all. But through these difficulties, we become stronger people.
50. Being broken is hard, and it hurts, but when you’re strong enough to move on, it will feel like a different world.
51. When you’re heartbroken, remember that life won’t always be this way. You will get through this, and you’ll be stronger because of it.
52. This heartbreak is just the beginning of something awesome. I’m going to be stronger and better, and you should too.
53. Keep going. This is a new chapter. Life isn’t over just because your heart got broken.
54. Breakups suck, but they make you stronger.
55. You will find someone who loves you in the end. So let this heartbreak strengthen you.
56. It’s going to be okay. You will get through this, you will be stronger for it, but most importantly, you will be okay.
57. People who have suffered through a broken heart are more resilient and thus more suited to handle life’s challenges. What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.
58. We are here to make you feel better, to celebrate with you the strength that comes from being broken.
59. You can mend your broken heart if you choose to let your pain make you stronger.
60. You got the strength to pick up what’s left of your heart and keep on living. You’re stronger than you know.
61. You’re stronger than you know. You’re braver than you believe. You will go farther than you think.
62. Be strong, and don’t give up. The pain you’re going through now will make you stronger.
63. A broken heart can make you stronger. Let me be there for you. I am here to listen, understand and help mend your broken heart.
64. Don’t let a broken heart keep you down. Your strength and resilience will show your ex what they missed out on by losing you.
65. If you’re sad because you broke up with someone, don’t be. It will make you stronger, and you’ll find love again in no time at all.
66. It’s a promise, this too shall pass. Your heart is broken right now, but it will heal, and you will be stronger.
67. You made mistakes. You had failures. You might have been betrayed. You failed yourself and others. It hurts. And it’s supposed to hurt. But it won’t last forever. In the end, you’ll only be stronger.
68. You’re stronger than you know and better than you feel. You’ve got this.
69. You’re strong enough to get through this. You’re even stronger for having gone through it. Never forget that you are loved and cared for.
70. It takes courage to get back up after you fall, but the rewards are well worth it.
71. Once it all falls apart, pick up the pieces, and start again.
72. My scars remind me that the past is just a story we tell ourselves.
73. The toughest journeys are also the most rewarding.
74. Life is full of twists and turns, but it’s in these roadblocks that you will find the strength to carry on.
75. You will fall, you will get up, and you will learn to fly.
76. A broken heart will make you stronger for sure.
77. A broken heart makes you stronger. Learn to walk that extra mile after heartbreaks and love again.
78. It’s normal to feel broken sometimes. Pick yourself up, dust off, and move on.
79. There will always be people who hurt you. But if you have a good heart, you won’t stay broken for long; instead, you will be stronger.
80. You will break as you walk through life and encounter a thousand different types of people. But every single time you break, you will grow stronger.
81. My broken heart is one of the biggest reasons for my strength.
82. It gets better after a breakup, everyone would tell you that because it’s true, you may just need a little time.
83. You only have one life. Don’t waste it on someone who doesn’t realize what they have when they had it. Be strong, pick yourself up, and start over. Live your best life, starting today!
84. Keep your head up. You’ll be ok. The pain you’re going through will make you stronger for whatever is ahead of you.
85. When you’re going through something tough, believe in yourself and keep moving forward. Don’t let anything get in your way.
86. The hardest part of a relationship is starting over, but after every broken heart, there’s a stronger you!
87. Your heart may be broken, but you must never allow your spirit to be broken. You will learn and grow from this experience.
88. It’s never easy to go through a breakup, but it’ll make you stronger in the end, and that’s what counts.
89. If you’re going through a heartbreak, remember that things will get better! No matter how bad your situation is, it’s always possible to bounce back. Stay strong.
90. I am working on the next chapter of my life to be stronger, happier, and more powerful than ever before.
91. Strength comes from the inside. The ability to overcome the obstacles in life, fight the pain, and be resilient. Embrace it.
92. Never lose hope after suffering a heartbreak. At the end of every hard journey, there is a happy ending of a different kind.
93. The scars you carry are tattoos, baby. And trust me, a broken heart will make you stronger than you think.
94. Broken hearts will make you stronger; every scar tells a story, so don’t be afraid to open up and share your past with someone who wants to listen.
95. They broke your heart, and you’re feeling broken, but what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, so keep on staying strong.
96. That broken feeling is going to make you stronger. Every scar has a story.
97. You will be stronger after a breakup, and you will emerge as a better person.
98. It’s hard when you’ve been shattered and torn into tiny pieces, but remember that as you heal and grow stronger.
99. Have faith in yourself; you’ll grow stronger when the heartbreak heals.
100. Don’t let betrayal and heartbreak define you, be in control of your own story by staying strong.
A broken heart will heal and can make you feel better about going through the more difficult periods in your life. But one thing is surely true, what doesn’t break you will only make you stronger.
And I hope this collection of quotes will help you achieve that, not just for you but for your friends and family who may be going through such a tough time.
Kindly, like and share this post with your friends, family and on your social media pages. I love you.