Sometimes, it is hard to find words to express the pain of a broken heart. You want everyone to understand how you feel but in reality, who wants to listen to you talk endlessly about why you are hurting inside? Maybe your friends have no idea how much you are hurting over the loss or breakup of a relationship with a loved one or your spouse.
You may feel that it is not easy to let others know what you are feeling when someone breaks your heart. But, heartbreak for whatever reason, is something that we all encounter in life and knowing what to say and what not to say is a courtesy we owe to friends and family.
If you are looking for the perfect quotes to describe your situation, you came to the right place. We have a lot of someone broke my heart quotes below for you who just want to let others know how you feel and share your thoughts with others.
Someone Broke My Heart Quotes
My heart is broken, my faith has been shaken, my soul was robbed and you did it with a smile. When I look back at who I was before, it seems like someone else’s life. I don’t recognize myself anymore, and it’s because of you.
1. I know it’s hard for you to understand what I’m feeling, but I have to let out this pain somehow. Someone broke my heart and I need to talk about it.
2. Someone broke my heart. I feel like life has ended. Do you think it’s overdramatic? Yeah, so do I, but it doesn’t make it hurt any less.
3. Someone broke my heart but it’s in the past, still, I hope someday we can get over it and be friends.
4. I know you’ve noticed that I’ve been more fragile, but I guess you didn’t see me cry when someone broke my heart.
5. I am broken. I tried to be strong and to find happiness – where I can live a life with you peacefully. But, you won’t let me, you just had to die and leave me alone. You broke my heart!
6. I can’t believe someone broke my heart. I thought he really loved me, I guess I was wrong.
7. Someone broke my heart and I don’t know what to do about it, because I’m clueless right now. Will you help me?
8. Someone broke my heart and I want others to know what I am feeling so I won’t die with the hurt in silence.
9. I trusted him and he betrayed me. He is the someone that broke my heart and now I just don’t know what to do. Help me.
10. I can’t sleep. I’ve been crying all night. It hurts so bad. Someone broke my heart and I just can’t get over it.
11. I’ve cried so many tears that I’m exhausted, I’ve said goodbye so many times that I can’t say it anymore, I’ve lost the will to live because someone broke my heart, he died and left me all alone in this world.
12. It’s hard to explain the meaning of life when someone breaks your heart, but I still try, I can’t give up yet even though I’m hurting so bad.
13. Someone broke my heart so bad that I can barely breathe; this is how I feel every day of my life.
14. She is the someone that broke my heart. I gave her my all. Why does she not love me still?
15. Someone broke my trust, and now I feel like I can’t trust anyone — not even myself.
16. Someone broke my heart and I’m feeling bad. But thankfully, I am too wise to let the past hold me back and too young to remain a cynic.
17. Someone broke my heart and I’m feeling bad. I have no one in my life who doesn’t leave me feeling like this. Is everyone in your life destined to break your heart?
18. Someone broke my heart. I refuse to let the past define me even though I’m feeling so bad about it. Thankfully, I know better.
19. Someone broke my heart and I’m feeling horrible; she and I’ll never love again.
20. I am going to be fine – even though I’m not right now. It’s hard to believe since someone broke my heart but it’s true. Make sure you’re always around me because I need to hug you right now and cry on your shoulder.
21. Now that someone broke my heart, I wonder if it will ever heal! I want others to know what I am feeling so I won’t die hurting in silence.
22. Now that someone broke my heart, I wonder if it will ever heal! That’s like breaking all the rules of winning, including the rule of not cheating.
23. Now that someone broke my heart, I wonder if I’ll ever be happy again.
24. Someone broke my heart. It hurts a lot and I think it will never heal. I’ll probably end up dying alone.
25. He broke my heart. He broke your heart. Now he’s gone and it hurts, but the pain isn’t going to last the way the two of you were supposed to!!
26. I feel broken. I don’t know if my heart will ever recover. I want others to know what I am feeling so I won’t die hurting in silence since someone who will remain nameless, broke my heart.
27. I see that you’re happy now, but I’m not okay. Someone broke my heart and I haven’t healed.
28. When someone breaks your heart, the whole world seems broken too.
29. It’s hard to believe that someone broke my heart so badly, it’s almost as if life is not worth living.
30. My heart is broken and I am so sad, all I want to do is cry and laugh and scream.
31. I don’t know how to start over again. I know I have to but it hurts so much. It’s been forever and I’m still hurting since someone broke my heart.
32. I feel like someone broke my heart into a million pieces and I don’t know how to put them back together again.
33. I hate you for breaking my heart, but I love you for teaching me that it is possible to love again even after all that.
34. I want others to know what I am feeling so I won’t die with the hurt in silence. My heart is broken, I’m sad and I can’t move on.
35. I trusted you. You broke that trust, and it made me feel like I couldn’t breathe.
36. I am sorry that you find yourself in this situation. I understand that someone broke your heart and you are feeling a little lost with things.
37. Someone broke my heart and I am going to break theirs. I want others to know what I am feeling so I won’t die with the hurt and in silence.
38. When someone first breaks your heart, you cry and want them back. When someone breaks up with you, you want to die because you can’t imagine living without that person.
39. I’m broken inside. It hurts so bad. I wish it was a dream. I just don’t know how to work my way through it right now. I’m trying to stay strong and make it through but it’s so hard.
40. I will always remember my first love and the pain of being left behind, but I have finally learned that life is short and you should live each day to the fullest.
41. I tried my best and yet, I was not good enough. I still live with the pain of losing someone I loved.
42. My heart was broken and my spirit was crushed. I had to start all over again.
43. I don’t want anyone to break your heart, I wish you could always be happy.
44. My heart was broken by a man I thought would never break my heart. I want others to know what I am feeling so I won’t die with the hurt and in silence.
45. I tried to hold on, I tried to stay, but my heart just isn’t here anymore, it has been shattered by someone I have found the strength to hate.
46. Heartbreak is like having your skin ripped off and then stapled back together.
47. It hurts to have something that you love so much be taken away from you.
48. Sometimes one may experience suffering in love, but a good way to recover is by following your dreams and chasing your goals. A person can become wiser from past experiences, but never feel down for long as the future is bright.
49. Next time that happens, I need to remember to tell myself how strong I am and be careful. My heart is my best friend, and I don’t want to hurt it anymore.
50. The saddest thing about love is that not only that it can’t last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten. They will never forget your broken heart.
51. Love never comes easy. When you find it, it’s high like no other. However, if you lose it, you’ll feel emptiness like you’ve never imagined.
52. You caught me unprepared. I didn’t realize how much you would end up hurting me.
53. I’m still here, but I’m not. You are still alive, but you’re not. And I miss the way everything used to be.
54. I don’t know how I didn’t see this coming, but it wasn’t you. It was me. The way that it ends is the way it begins.
55. I can’t believe it; after all that we’ve been through together, he broke his promise to me.
56. You promised me you’d love me forever, I can’t believe you broke us up with death. We were supposed to grow old together!
57. My heart is broken and my soul is crushed. I can no longer talk to you because my heart was already broken when I heard about your betrayal.
58. We know it’s hard to get over your hurt, but we’ve been there and we can help you find yourself again.
59. Someone took advantage of my trust and it made me feel scared and betrayed.
60. I trusted you and you broke my heart. I didn’t know what love was until you walked into my life and made me believe in it again. I loved you so much, maybe even more than I ever thought possible if that was even remotely possible.
61. When your heart is broken, the whole universe just feels so off-kilter. I didn’t know how that felt until you did it to me. I hate you!
62. I’ve never wanted to love anyone as much as I wanted to love you, and I never thought it would end this way.
63. A heart that feels hurt is the quickest to love again.
64. Not sure if I have the courage to get up again but I gotta do it. It’s a must.
65. I am too broken to put my feelings into words. One thing I know for sure is that I can’t trust anyone anymore.
66. Hurt is a living thing. It wants to be felt. It wants to grow and fester inside you. It will eat away at your words long before you get a chance to speak them, and no one will ever know the difference, because it always looks like you’re just being quiet.
67. My soulmate just broke my heart and I’m finding it hard to trust again. I want others to know what I am feeling so I won’t die hurting in silence.
68. You should have never broken my heart because now I’m running from you.
69. I’ve heard it’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, but I’m not sure I agree.
70. It’s hard to move on when you feel like you left a part of yourself in someone else’s hands.
71. I keep loving men who treat me like a princess until they don’t anymore.
72. I miss you when I’m awake. I dream of you when I sleep. I am close to you yet far away. My arms ache to hold you again and my lips yearn to kiss yours.
73. A person who would abuse you does not love you and does not care about your safety or happiness. I know that now because of you. Thanks a lot.
74. I hate you for breaking my heart and ripping it out of my chest. I hate you for betraying me and going behind my back. But most of all, I hate you for making me cry.
75. Stopped believing in the concept of soul mates after my last one broke my heart into pieces.
76. Today I’m grateful for the pain, it’s only the good things that hurt the most.
77. My heart is not so broken that I cannot live without him, as that I cannot live with him.
78. I’m in so much pain. I wish I could go back and do things differently.
79. I’m not sure what I did wrong but someone broke my heart.
80. I feel like my heart was broken into pieces, I have no idea how to fix this pain!
81. I feel hurt as I see you moving on with your life as if nothing had happened to us. Why won’t you understand how my life has been shattered by your betrayal?
82. I am so hurt! You broke me and I’m not sure I can forgive you for that.
83. I trusted you. I wanted to believe what you said but you lied to me. You hurt me and left me in pain, telling lies about your love for me.
84. Heartbreak is an elusive concept. The heart is a difficult organ to understand, it pumps blood throughout the body, but nothing pumps life through the complex network of feelings called heartbreak. You made me go through this and I will never forgive you.
85. I trusted you. I gave you a heart, and you broke it into many pieces.
86. Out of sight, out of mind. I never thought you’d break my heart, now you did and I’ll keep that in mind.
87. Sometimes someone can hold your heart in their hands, and yet still let it fall.
88. I’m sorry that I’m not in the mood to talk right now. I’m still healing from my broken heart and I don’t want to drag you down with me.
89. I miss you so much and can hardly breathe because I’m drowning in my sorrow of losing that perfect imperfect love we had. Nothing will ever be the same again.
90. Why did you leave me? I trusted you with my heart and you just shattered it. Did I do something wrong?
91. I’m dying inside, I’m walking around with a heart of stone. I won’t let anybody see me cry, and I smile at everyone who passes by.
92. My heart is broken, someone broke it. If I tell you who, you’ll go after the person, so, no. I just want you to know what I am feeling so I won’t die with the hurt and in silence.
93. A heart that has truly loved never forgets. But as true love goes, it will hurt in the end when we have to part ways. You did that to me and I’ll never forgive you.
94. I was so scared of being hurt and not being able to let it go. You made me go through that over and over again, now you have broken my heart.
95. I don’t think I can go on. She broke me into little tiny pieces and it’s been a month but there’s something about losing you that makes time move differently.
96. He broke my heart, and I don’t know how to fix it! I want you to know what I am feeling so I won’t die with the hurt in silence, and perhaps you’ll help me fix my broken heart.
97. All the memories, all the time we spent together, all the laughter, all the love. It meant nothing to you. But it meant everything to me, and now I’m heartbroken.
98. What if one day you wake up and realize that you’ve lost yourself? I didn’t realize it was happening until it was too late. And now I’m left here questioning the path my life is taking.
99. When you love someone, you don’t stop loving them because something bad happened, the wrong kind of love is still love, even though it hurts. I gave you that and you took it for granted. I hate you, you are the someone that broke my heart.
100. I keep looking at the door, waiting for him to come back. But he didn’t, he was the someone that broke my heart. I want you to know what I am feeling so I won’t die in silence.
Heartbreak is something we may not be able to control. But there are ways to help you cope with heartbreak even if you’ve never been in this situation before.
Take your time and give your heart a good break; and most importantly, keep yourself occupied – don’t let the darkness you feel consume your life. Stay happy and put on a brave face; people are more inclined to lend a helping hand when they see that you are strong-willed even in difficult times such as these.
And I hope this collection of quotes will help you achieve that, not just for you but for your friends and family who may be going through such a tough time.
Kindly, like and share this post with your friends, family and on your social media pages. I love you.