Calm during the storm is an expression that means staying composed and focused in uncertain times. These often refer to situations that are stressful or chaotic. It can also refer to a person who remains cool under pressure or someone who can see things clearly despite distractions.
In life, there are many storms. Sometimes you think this storm is the worst thing you have ever faced and that nothing will get better. We can’t stop the storms in life, but we can learn how to calm down during them.
Calm during the storm quotes is hopeful and inspirational phrases you can use when everything around you seems to be falling apart. These quotes will help you stay positive during troubling times because they remind you that these situations aren’t permanent.
Calm During the Storm Quotes
The only thing that matters is how you react in a storm, not what happens to the rest of the world around you. You must find the inner strength to stay focused and keep going, even during the storm of life.
1. Being calm in the storm is an asset, not a liability.
2. Calm times are the best. They’re when we can reflect, recharge, and come up with some of our best ideas.
3. When the storm rages, remember that it’s only a storm. The calm is on the other side.
4. Sometimes, the storm is so loud and raging, but it’s always quiet in your heart.
5. When you’re in a storm and feel like the whole world is crashing down, remember that everything will be all right.
6. The storm is here, but don’t worry. The sun will rise tomorrow.
7. Don’t get caught up in the storm; stay grounded and remember all that is good.
8. You never know when the storm will end. Don’t give up; keep walking and see what you find along the way.
9. When life is hectic, breathe in and count your blessings.
10. As we all face storms in our lives, it is important to take a moment to be still, breathe and accept the situation for what it is. Then let go of the upsets and move on with a more centred mind than before.
11. Life is a series of storms, but we’re never really in control. And we don’t have to worry about it because Jesus is there to hold us up when we need it most.
12. When the storm rages, it’s best not to be left alone. You need someone to hold you through the night when you’re scared and don’t know where to turn.
13. I’ve been through many storms in my life, but there was always a calm that kept me from being destroyed by them.
14. Don’t let the storm scare you; let it wash over you and bring you back home.
15. Don’t let the storm get you down. It will pass, and we will be stronger for it when it does.
16. Calming calmness is a way of life for those who find peace in the storms of life.
17. There are always storms, but we can’t let them take away our joy.
18. When life seems out of control, take a deep breath and remind yourself that it shall pass.
19. You can’t make the storm disappear, but you can choose how you respond.
20. When the winds of change blow hard, don’t get swept away. Stay calm and centre yourself so you can weather the storm.
21. It’s easy to get caught up in the chaos of life, but remind yourself that life is a storm and it’s okay to be peaceful.
22. Life will never be the same after a storm, but you can always come back stronger.
23. The storms of life seem to always come in threes, so I recommend embracing the calm in between as a healthy way to cope.
24. Don’t let your emotions control you; stay calm at the moment.
25. When life is crazy, it’s important to take a moment and breathe. Even when things are rough, taking a break and relaxing is okay. There is never a good time to start over.
26. When the storms come, and you’re afraid to walk outside, remember this: You’ll never be stronger than your darkest enemy. But you can be better than them.
27. It’s important to know that there’s always someone who cares.
28. Life will throw storms. You can choose to be strong and brave or simply sit and wait for things to blow over.
29. Life’s storms can be a blessing in disguise when you have the right mindset.
30. Life isn’t perfect. It’s filled with ups and downs, but we can choose to be positive by focusing on the good in our lives.
31. Sending you good vibes and positive energy to help you stay calm during the storm.
32. In a world where everything seems stressful, it’s good to know that there are people who have your back. I believe in you, and we’ll get through this together.
33. Life is full of ups and downs, but the important thing is that you stay calm during the storm.
34. When the world is falling apart, take a breath, relax, and let go.
35. Sometimes, it feels like the world is falling apart, but there are moments when you can find peace in your heart. Stay calm and carry on.
36. Be in the moment. Breathe. Step into the storm and let it wash over you.
37. You are not alone; we’re all in this together.
38. There are many ways to cope when the going gets tough, but we can all find some peace in knowing that even during a storm, there’s always a rainbow at the end of it.
39. The world is complicated, but knowing that someone has your back is the only thing that matters.
40. Life is like a hurricane. You do not know ahead of time which way it is going to blow. You can only prepare and try to be ready for what comes your way.
41. When life doesn’t seem to go your way, remember that every problem has a solution. Hold on tight, and don’t let go of love.
42. The storms of life may look dark and endless, but we can always find a way through them.
43. There’s a storm approaching, but don’t let it take you by surprise. Stay calm and be prepared.
44. We’re all in this together. No matter what’s going on, your support is appreciated.
45. Be calm in the storm and trust that the storm will pass.
46. Life is full of storms—some we love, some we survive. Let go of what you can’t control and focus on the things you can.
47. When a storm hits, we remind ourselves that the sun will shine again.
48. It’s okay to be afraid, but let yourself focus on the future.
49. storms inevitably come. Don’t let what happened in the past shape your future. Instead, use it to make you stronger for tomorrow.
50. You’re not alone during a storm. You might feel scared, anxious and lost—but people stand with you at that moment.
51. You’re not alone. Breathe in, breathe out. You got this.
52. Sometimes, the only way to get through a storm is to keep your head up and stay positive.
53. Give yourself a moment to catch your breath. It’s okay to slow down and reflect on what has been happening lately.
54. A storm is not something to be afraid of. It can bring a lot of change, even if it doesn’t seem like much.
55. Don’t let your fears conquer you. Fight back with some good ol’ fashioned bravery.
56. Some days, you must sit back, take a deep breath, and remind yourself that you are strong. You are doing good work.
57. Sometimes, things happen that seem like they can’t be fixed, but with love and courage, you can set them right.
58. The rain will keep falling, but you can use this as an opportunity to recharge and reconnect with yourself.
59. Don’t let the storms of life overwhelm you. Remember that God is in control, and He will get you through it.
60. Feeling anxious is normal, but remember you’re not alone. Many people experience similar fears and concerns every day.
Calm during the storm is a collection of quotes that are sure to help inspire you and prompt reflection, regardless of the day’s activities. Taking a few minutes out to think may be exactly what you need to gain perspective and impart real change in your life.
I am glad you read through these calm during the storm quotes, and I am sure you’ve sellected your choice of quotes. Please don’t forget to comment and share with family and friends. Thank you.