In life, some people are born into wealth and privilege, while others lead lives of constant struggle. These differences aren’t random; they’re the product of our choices and decisions. If you want to improve your life, you need to make better choices. You need to make your own destiny.
It’s not a matter of luck or chance. The more you work hard and put yourself out there, the more opportunities will come your way. You don’t have to be a genius or an expert in everything. You can just be good at one thing, or even two things. But if you are great at what you do, then people will notice and want your help.
Your destiny is in your hands. It is up to you to make the most of your life and not let it pass by without living it to the fullest. You are in control of your own destiny. You can choose to make your life what you want it to be. You have the power to make changes in your life and make things happen.
If you want to know more about how you are in control of your destiny, then you need to read through these you make your own destiny quotes.
You Make Your Own Destiny Quotes
The choices you make everyday matter. The difference between winning and losing, happiness and sadness, hope or despair – it all comes down to the choices you make. You can choose to be a victim or you can choose to be victorious in life because you have the power to make your own destiny.
1. You make your own destiny. So don’t let life happen to you. Make it happen.
2. You make your own destiny. The only way you can live your dream is to do the work.
3. You get to choose your path in life. Make it an extraordinary one.
4. Your destiny is not written in the stars but in your own heart. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.
5. Don’t get sidetracked! The decisions you make today will change your future and the future of the people around you.
6. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. That doesn’t mean you are a victim of fate, but that you have the power to make your own destiny. The key is to avoid making excuses for yourself (or anyone else) and move forward with action instead.
7. You make your own destiny. You’re the only one in charge of what happens to you. If you believe that something has to happen, it will.
8. You make your own destiny. Believe in yourself and take steps to become the best version of yourself possible.
9. You have the power to choose your own future, and there’s no better time than now to begin.
10. You create your own destiny, and you have the power to shape it. It’s up to you to lay out your goals and what steps you need to take to achieve them. Then, start moving forward.
11. You’re more than the sum of your circumstances. You make your own destiny. Through determination, discipline and focus on your goals, you can live a life of success and happiness
12. You have to believe in your own destiny. You have to believe that things are going to work out for you because they will.
13. Make your dreams a reality. Do the things you love to do and forget about everything else. You can do it!
14. You are the creator of your own destiny. Whatever you envision for yourself, no matter how grandiose or far-reaching it is, has the power to come true. It all starts with you having a clear picture in mind of what makes you happy and then having the motivation to make it happen. You are in control of your future.
15. You are in control of your destiny. No one else will do it for you.
16. You are the creator of your life story. The choices you make will determine the type of legacy you leave behind.
17. You are the master of your fate in life. You can make it.
18. You make your own destiny. Take control of your life and start doing what you love.
19. You make your own destiny, whether it’s good or bad and you are responsible for your life.
20. You make your own destiny. If you’re not where you want to be, believe me, it is not impossible to achieve.
21. In the end, you are responsible for your own inner peace and happiness. The only thing that can prevent you from your destiny is you.
22. You are your own creator. You can choose anything you want and create it. The power of choice empowers you to create the life you desire and make your own destiny. You have complete power over your life and all that it is made up of.
23. You are the person that creates your own destiny, and you design it in how you live your life.
24. You’ll never be stuck in a rut, never have to ask anyone for help, and never need to worry about whether or not you’re on track. You’re in total control, and that’s the best kind of life there is.
25. You make your own destiny. Stop worrying about your future, and start taking action to create it. Only you can have the life that you want. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
26. You make your own destiny, not the other way around. You were not meant to be happy all the time, but there are moments when you are happy and you enjoy life.
27. You make your own destiny. No one can tell you what you can or cannot do. There are no limits to what you can achieve. Never let someone hold you back in life, no matter who that person is and never give up on your dreams because believe me it gets better. Don’t let anyone tell you that something is impossible when it’s not.
28. You can build your life and career however you choose. You are in control of your destiny and we want to help provide you both with the tools and resources you need to achieve your goals – on your time and without any obligations.
29. You make your own destiny, but you don’t get to choose it. You make the decisions that define who you are and what you want to be. Those choices might seem small at the time, but at some point in your life, you’ll look back on every decision you’ve ever made as a part of getting to where you are now.
30. You’re in charge of your own destiny. You’re the only one who can decide what kind of life you want to lead and where things are headed for you. What do you want to make of your life? Stop waiting for someone else to tell you what you should do. Make up your own mind, take control, and direct your life where it needs to go!
31. In a world where obstacles seem to stand in the way of success, you will be reminded of how powerful you are, and how much your decisions shape your day. It is up to you to create your own destiny!
32. What happens in your past, no matter what it is, only shapes the art you create today. Be the creation you want to see.
33. You make your own destiny. What you do with your life and the choices you make affect who you become. Love yourself, and everything around you will change.
34. Every day, you have the opportunity to make your own destiny. By taking control of your life and striving toward what you want, you can live a better life than most.
35. Your life is what you make it. No matter what happens, no one can take away from you the choices that you have made.
36. You are in control of your destiny and the only person that can stand in your way is yourself.
37. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them; this is what distinguishes between a victim and a survivor.
38. The choices you make define who you are and your future. Success is not by chance, it’s a decision. Take charge of your own destiny.
39. Everything you do today will affect your destiny. Your actions, decisions and attitude create that which you are destined to become. Always remember that your choices dictate the person you will become, change those choices at any time for a different experience.
40. The choices you make determine the person you become. Always remember that you alone are responsible for your actions and the consequences they produce.
41. A deeply personal and surprisingly funny memoir about the life-changing power of vulnerability, courage, and saying yes to the right things at exactly the right times.
42. You are the captain of your fate. You make your own destiny.
43. You find your destiny by creating it. You are in control of your own life and where you go. Once you get that into your head, you can go places. Once you learn that nothing is given to you, except hard work and ambition, then you can do anything.
44. You are the only one who can make your decisions. You are not defined by any circumstance and no one can determine how your life will turn out.
45. Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
46. You make your own destiny. You can’t control what happens to you, but it is always within your power to control how you respond to what happens to you.
47. You are more than your circumstances; you make your own destiny.
48. Your destiny is your own. The choices you make today will determine where you end up in the future. You need to work hard, set goals and execute a plan for achieving those goals.
49. Life is a journey, and it is up to you to forge your own path. You can go down the easy road or take the challenging route. No one else will make that decision for you.
50. Your destiny is what you make of it, and ours is just the same. We believe that every person has the capacity to live a full, healthy life.
51. This is your life – if you want to change it, you gotta be brave enough to do it yourself.
52. You cannot change who you are, but you can change how much your actions influence the world around you. If you want to make a change, then be the change first.
53. If you want a better life, you need to be willing to do the work. You need to make the changes necessary to improve yourself and your circumstances. And it is never too late!
54. Your future is unwritten and unlimited. Wherever you want to go, you go. You make your own destiny.
55. You are responsible for the life you live. You make your own destiny
56. Your destiny is yours to make, and it’s never too late to change course.
57. You have the power to control your own destiny. Just believe in yourself, and believe that everything is possible.
58. You can do whatever you dream of. The only limitations are those you create for yourself.
59. You make your own destiny. You choose what you do and for how long, and that gives you the freedom to build on it and be truly happy.
60. You are the one who creates your destiny. Only you can decide where you are going to go, what you will do and how you will be. You have the choice to take control of your life rather than being controlled by others or circumstances.
61. When you take positive action daily toward a future goal, you are creating your own destiny.
62. You make your destiny by the choices you make in life. You can achieve greatness if you’re willing to work for it.
63. The greatness of your life is determined by you. You are the maker of your destiny, the author of your fate and the architect of your future.
64. You are the captain of your own ship, so choose wisely where you steer it.
65. You are the master of your own destiny. You can be who you want to be and do what you love without having to worry about what others think.
66. You make your own destiny, so don’t blame anyone else for where you are or what you’ve done. Don’t blame the economy; don’t blame unemployment or downsizing. You choose how to think and how to live, so take responsibility for your own actions.
67. The hope and struggle of life are what give it meaning. When you choose to be happy, you make your own destiny!
68. You are the creator of your own destiny. There is nothing that can stop you from achieving your goals.
69. You are free to change the direction of your life at any time. Your happiness, health and wealth are in your control. If you know what you want and are willing to do what it takes to get there, then anything is possible
70. You make your own destiny. Do what you love and the rest falls into place: never say no, always try again, never give up and you will be successful.
71. You make your own destiny, as you not only have a choice to choose your path but also make the everyday choices that will impact your future. These choices can be big or small, but it is important to recognize that what you do today will affect the overall outcome of your life.
72. You make your own destiny. You can take a leap of faith, or you can be afraid to fail. You can stand tall, or you can shrink in self-doubt. There is no right and wrong path. There is only the path that feels good for you. Act like the brave person you are and jump into life with both feet!
73. Your life is your own. You can make choices that are good for you and those around you or bad ones. You decide what kind of person you want to be
74. You make your own destiny, but you also make your own luck. Don’t limit yourself to what other people think is possible.
75. You are the author of your own story! Your destiny is what you make of it. You can achieve anything that you set your mind to. It all starts with a vision, and then we can help you get there!
76. Your life is your own. It’s not just a gift, it’s a responsibility. Take control and shape your destiny with smart decisions, so you can make the most of your life.
77. You are the master of your own destiny. You can be, do, and have anything you choose. The world is your oyster
78. You make your own destiny. If you have the courage to keep going and not give up, someday you will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes.
79. You can be anything you want to be. You get to decide on your own what makes you happy and what you want to do with your life. Create something amazing today, and don’t let anyone stop you!
80. You’re the architect of your life. Your destiny is in your hands. You make it happen. You have one life to live, so make the most of it. Believe in yourself and you will achieve what you want. Don’t let fear keep you from pursuing your dreams and goals. Always give your best effort, and always try your hardest. If you fail, don’t worry, simply use that as motivation to try again. Success is never easy, but it is always worth it.
I hope you have been inspired that you have the power to create your own destiny by reading through these you make your own destiny quotes. Kindly share this post with others to encourage them too. Thank you for reading.