Being in love is one of the most beautiful feelings we can ever experience. However, being in a romantic relationship is also challenging. Many people go through a breakup and feel lost, angry, sad or anxious. Therefore they need encouraging words to cheer them up and make them happy again.
Cheering someone up when they feel low can be quite a challenge. It’s hard to know what to say and how best to approach it. However, you should always try to be there for them in times of sadness.
Since finding the right things to say is sometimes easier said than done, we’ve put together a list of “cheer up quotes and messages for him or her. This can give you a starting point for what to say when you need to help someone feel better.
Cheer up Messages for Boyfriend
My love, there’s no permanent situation in life. I want you to cheer up and snap out of this mood. You have to be very strong for me. Love.
1. Hey love, I know you feel down but don’t lose sight of what’s essential. You know I’ve always got your back, but most importantly, you have to know that I love you more than anything in the world. That will never change. Cheer up.
2. We may go through some hard times, but in the end, we make it out stronger and happier than before. No matter where life takes us, I will always find time to think about you and let you know how much I love and care about you.
3. I know that you’re down. And I know that when you feel like this lady, it can be hard to see the reason, but I love you. You have been through a lot in life, and that book is nearly complete. It can all end, though. If your mind lets go of the past, then embrace the future.
4. Things will get better, better than how they are now. You can be sad right now, but you are strong, and everything will get better. I hope you’ll feel better soon. I hope we can talk soon and do something fun together soon too. I still love you, sweetie.
5. You are my love, partner, and best friend. I don’t know where I would be without you. Your smile is what keeps me going, and your laugh is what brightens my day. You make life so much better for me, and for that, I am always grateful.
6. You are the love of my life, and I will continue to show you all day, every day, just how much you mean to me. Hang in there, stay strong, my love. I love you, and I believe you’re more vital than anything life throws at you. Never forget how incredible you are.
7. You and I have gone through some tough times, but we keep going and pushing. I am so thankful that we have each other to lean on. Nothing makes me happier than to see you smile; nothing makes me sadder than when you’re down, and nothing makes me feel better than feeling the warmth of your presence. I love you.
8. I hope that we always stay strong together no matter what life throws at us because, in the end, I know our love will conquer any obstacle. So why don’t you cheer up? Don’t lose hope; life is full of happiness.
9. I love your fiery nature; you constantly challenge me and drive me to be better. No matter what happens in life, I will still love you.
10. I miss you so much. I want to be with you always. I know you don’t feel good about what’s happening, but cheer up. My heart aches for you every day, and I hope we will be together again one day. I love you.
11. Hey, babe. I just wanted to make sure you were doing ok today. Your mood seems to have gone down quite a lot recently. I know things haven’t been going great for you lately, and I want you to know that I’m there for you. If you need anyone to talk to about your problems, call me, no matter how bad it is.
12. I’m always here for you because I care about you. If life is too much to bear, remember that I will always be by your side to help. No matter what you do, no matter how far you go, know and remember that I am always here for you.
13. I know everything is going wrong in your life right now, and that is making you feel down. But remember, there are two of us in this relationship, and I am here for you. You are my darling, my lover, and I want to make you happy. I know everything will turn out just fine because we will be together.
14. I’m thinking about you. I know you are not feeling well, but I want you to know that I am here for you. I thought I would say this because my love is the best medicine.
15. My dearest love, don’t despair in your joyless state; I know that you feel as though the world has taken all your happiness away. If it’s any consolation, I know that feeling only too well. My heart aches so badly by your side, and my only wish is for you to feel happy again. The darkness will pass, and the sun will shine once more. Love.
16. I am writing this letter to you to tell you that I am here for you in any way. Sometimes you may feel alone and depressed, which is never the case with me. I will always be here for you to listen to, cry and share laughs with.
17. I miss you so much, and I wish things could be different. Why does life have to be so hard? I just want to hold you in my arms and kiss those sweet lips. We’re going to be ok. I cannot wait for our future together. I know everything is going to work out. Love you so much. Stay strong, my love.
18. I know that you are hurting; my heart hurts with yours. I love you and will help you recover from this pain. You are the best man I’ve ever known, and you deserve to be happy. Never forget that.
19. Hang in there; I’m here for you. I love you, and you are not alone. I know things might seem slightly gloomy right now, but it will get better. The sun will come out tomorrow, and all of this will be just a distant memory.
20. Happiness is knowing that you are loved and needed, especially when rough times. I wish I could erase all the pain you’re going through so that we could have a fresh start. You are very special to me, and nothing will ever change that. Hold on and keep your head held high.
Cheer up Messages for Girlfriend
My angel, I know you’ve been going through so much these days, and I just thought to send you this message. Nothing lasts forever, so will your situation be. Be good, girlfriend.
21. I don’t know what you are going through right now, but just know I am here for you. I love you, always and forever. I will do anything to help you and make your life better.
22. I know you are feeling a bit down lately. Let me be the first to tell you; the sun is still shining, the sky is still blue, and I still love you—the troubles of life pass in time. Today is not a day to give up. Keep holding on.
23. Hey there, we haven’t talked in a while. How are you? I was thinking about you and thought I would give you a call. You don’t know how much of a positive effect you have on me. This phase will pass, trust me. Always know that I love you.
24. Every day, I am so thankful that we are together. I love whenever we spend time together, whether it’s just hanging out or talking on the phone. You make me laugh and just feel at ease when we talk. You brighten my day, and I want you to feel all the happiness in the world, so cheer up.
25. I hope this finds you well. I can’t express how happy it makes me see you smiling. I love that beautiful smile of yours; it’s my favourite thing about you. Just look at the joy your smile brings to our friends and family. Everyone feels better after seeing you. I love that you make the bad days better and the rough times easier for everyone around you.
26. Things are not as bad as they seem. The reason you feel this way today is that, in your heart, you love and care for someone so much that it hurts because they don’t feel the same. But I am not like that. I want all your troubles to be washed away with my love.
27. My love for you makes me want to work harder each day to make you happier than I did yesterday. If I could show you how much my feelings for you will never change, I would take you by the hand and make a run for us. You are my life, my reason, and the key to my happiness. Love you always.
28. I know that you are going through a rough patch right now, but you shouldn’t feel alone. Let me be here for you, and together, we will get through this. You are so strong, and I love you.
29. You’re fantastic, you know that? And I mean it. You have a smile that could light up anyone’s day and a personality that could cheer up even the most broken soul. You’re my everything, my muse, my inspiration in life. I love you so much, and I’m glad to be a tiny part of your life too.
30. Don’t let anyone bring you down. You are a bright soul, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you. Here I am, bringing you those warm thoughts and cosy feelings. I hope today brings more good things for you.
Quotes to Cheer up Your Girlfriend
I don’t have the best quotes to cheer you up, but I will make sure you stop feeling like this. I’m so sorry for whatever had happened. You will be fine, baby. I love you.
31. I miss you so much; I do. My hug for you feels so warm and genuine. I can only wish you were no less lonely than me. I am sorry that I am not there as always. I must have given my word to work hard. Please trust me on this. Cheer up.
32. I know we haven’t seen each other in a while, and I know you are feeling down. Your life seems to be going nowhere, but I know that won’t last. I can see with my own eyes what a fantastic person you are and how great your future will be. Don’t lose hope, and don’t give up; those days will come, I promise.
33. Don’t lose hope even when everything is going wrong. There’s always a way out. I’m here for you; I love and miss you. All we need is to be strong and positive. Call me or come over if you need any help; I will drop everything and run to you like a crazy person.
34. Just checking in to see how you’ve been doing. I know I haven’t talked to you in a while, so hopefully, you are doing well. I always think of you and wanna help cheer you up when I can. Remember, there is always a reason to smile, even when it seems complicated to find one. I wish the best for you.
35. You are the sweetest lover I met throughout my entire life. I’m here for you. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you, even if it means I must go to great lengths. You are my most prized possession, and I will always love you no matter what.
36. I saw you were down, so I wanted to cheer you up. Everyone has their off days, and you’ve had a rough go for a while now, but here is some encouragement from me to you. Let’s work together to get back on that horse again, because girl, I love you.
37. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I love you so much. No matter what, our love will always stay strong. I want us to look back on this day and laugh at how silly we were. Remember, I love you no matter what happens.
38. I know you are feeling low right now, but never forget how loved you are. I know it seems like the world is against you, but that’s just a lie. You were meant to be great and do great things. I genuinely believe in you so much that I would do anything for you. Keep your head up, love.
39. I can’t stay mad at you for long; you mean so much to me. Just remember that I am always here for you, and I love you. Your wounds will heal soon, and I hope you find comfort from friends and family.
40. There is no one else I would rather be with. Your happiness means the world to me, and seeing you cry always breaks my heart. I want you to know that I am always here for you. There isn’t anything we can’t do together. It may not be accessible at times, but I won’t give up no matter how tough it gets.
Words to Cheer Her up
Funny Cheer up Quotes for Him
You’re my man, and you always make me happy with your funny jokes. I’m sorry you have to go through this. I promise you won’t be alone. Love you, baby.
41. When others turn their back on you, I will turn my front. I will never stop supporting you. You inspire me every day by how strong and caring you are. I wish everyone could see this side of you as often as I do because they would be so blessed to have a lover like you.
42. Bighead, please look up the word love in the dictionary. Now, look at that definition for a minute. If you don’t see your name there, it’s time to upgrade. I love everything about you, and my heart feels a little less whole every time we are apart. Cheer up, boy!
43. I know you’re feeling down today. I just want to let you know that I’m always here for you. I love you so much, and there is nothing we can’t get through together. We are more vital than ever; remember that. You need some kisses right now; have them. I love you.
44. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you and everything you do, even though we have disagreements and arguments. You are so unique and sweet, and I hope we can be together one day forever. I love you.
45. We can never go back to the way we were because now that I know what we could have been, I will never settle for less again. I hope you don’t take me back, though. I love you.
46. Hey there boo, I hope you have a fantastic day. I am just dropping you a message to cheer you up. I am not very good at these things, but I’m sure you know how much I love and care for you. Just know that you are very special to me. You light up my entire life, and if I could be half the woman you deserve, I would be so happy.
47. You are the love of my life and always will be. If you’re feeling down, know that I’m here for you. We have a great life together, and each day is better than the last.
48. I know you’re down, but I need you to get back up right now. Now, look at me and smile. You’re lovely, so handsome. You’ll get through this, and there are plenty of people around who love you. You mean the world to us. Stop worrying, ok?
49. I adore you just the way you are. Oh, you’re so crazy, but I love you. I am happy that you are in my life with all your craziness. I am glad to have a friend and lover like you. And yes, you’re right. We do fit into each other so perfectly.
50. You’re a pretty young thing, quit moping and be glad. You have someone who loves you to death so sing out; the day is bright. The sun will be shining in no time at all. Your world is turning right around.
Funny Quotes to Cheer Her up
Cheer up, baby. You always make everyone happy with your funny jokes. You don’t deserve to be moody at all. Please, get back to your usual self as soon as possible—all my love.
51. Be strong; you’ll make it through this. I know it’s hard, but always remember, life is a gift, and every day we breathe is a blessing. And if you like, don’t be serious. You will meet yourself down again! Love you.
52. I know you were low today, and I just wanted to say “I love you” and keep you in my thoughts today. I know so many things people should say to cheer up a loved one, but I just want you to know that your feelings matter. I want to be there for you and help lift you when you feel low. I must see you when I feel low too.
53. You are so important to me, and everyone gets a little low sometimes – it’s normal. I’m ready for whatever life throws at us. If you need someone to talk to, I am here for you. I love you.
54. You’re a crazy girl, but you have a good heart. It’s hard to always put a smile on your face when everything feels wrong. Please don’t push me away. You know I love you and want to help if you are in pain. I’m sending lots of hugs and kisses your way.
55. Babe, you are the best thing in my life. I am so glad we found each other. You bring me not only happiness but also peace of mind. I hope this finds you well and makes you smile a bit. I love you more than anything—your baby boo.
56. I hope you feel better soon. I can’t wait to see you. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. You bring me the greatest joy and will always be my only love. I wish I could be there to disturb you.
57. I wish I could be there to make your day better, but I’m still far away from you. I hope that this message will cheer you up, just a little at least. I am sending hugs and kisses.
58. I know you’ve had a tough day, and the last thing you want to hear is that I still love you, but it’s true. I’ll always love you, regardless of anything happening in your world right now, because that’s how much I care about you.
59. Sometimes, we get lost in our thoughts and forget what is essential. I just wanted to tell you that you are unique. I love the way you smile, I love the way your eyes light up when we are together, and I love the way you lick my ears.
60. Hello my queen, I am so happy that I have a chance to tell you how much I admire and love you. There is nothing I would not do for you, especially your happiness. We are soulmates, and together, we made our heaven. I will always be here for you, cheering you up when life is hard, making you feel loved. May God help me.
Sweet Message to Cheer Her up
My sweet love, I will do anything for you. I’m not happy because you’re not happy. I want you to be strong for me, baby. I love you so much.
61. No matter what the world brings us, my heart will remain yours no matter what. I will always run along and comfort you. You’re my star, and I must shine with you, no matter the distance. I love you.
62. I know we’ve had some rough times between us, but I want you to know that I forgive you, and it will never happen again. You are the most beautiful and unique person in my life, and I love you with all of my heart.
63. I’ve been thinking of you so much, baby. I miss your smile and your laugh. Thinking of those times still makes me smile. I know things are tough now, but they will get better. You’re too strong to give up. So don’t you quit on yourself, baby. Remember, you are a rock star.
64. Life can be hard at times. But I want you to know that you are my person, and I love you for you, no matter what. You make me happy every day; even when times get tough, I know we will make it through together.
65. You are a particular person to me. I just want you to smile as much as possible because you brighten my world in ways no one else can. You can make me laugh, smile and giggle. Stay happy.
66. You are not forgotten. I’ve got something for you. Your smile is brighter than the sun, your eyes are bluer than the sea, and your hair is softer than a lamb. I hope to God this brightens up your day a little bit. I love you too much.
67. That’s the spirit. It won’t be long, and we’ll be spending another Valentine’s Day together. It looks like we are one step closer to being together forever. Every day you seem better and happier. That makes me happy.
68. Hey, cheer up. I know it sucks right now. Being so young, there are so many things you will still get to do someday. Don’t let anything stand in your way of what you want to do with your life, not even me.
69. Hello. I am just writing to say that I hope you have a good day and are okay. I wanted to let you know that you are not alone. There is always someone here for you, even if it isn’t me. I hope that you are getting through whatever situation is making your life so hard right now. Take care of yourself.
70. You are a fantastic person, and I want you to remember that. I know your life hasn’t been easy lately, but all the bad things that have happened in the past don’t matter because, babe, everything will be okay. Always remember that I’m here for you and will never leave your side no matter what. Our love is accurate, and nothing can change that because we belong together.
Love Message to Cheer Her up
You’re my baby and sweetheart. You’re the sweetest person in the entire world. I’m thankful that I have you in my life. I want you to be happy always, so forget whatever has happened.
71. I want to help you feel better. I love you with all my heart and soul, and I need you in my life. I am here for you, and that is never changing. Don’t forget how loved you are. Be good and take good care of yourself for me. I love you.
72. Hey, I was thinking about you earlier, and I wanted to tell you that I love you. I hope that everything is going well for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, I’m here for you. You are a wonderful person and deserve the best in life.
73. You are so loved; never forget that. I am always here to pick you up and get you feeling great again. Don’t worry about anything, because I gat you. When you’re down, make me your cheering section.
74. Hey sweetheart, I know you’ve been down lately, but don’t let that get to you. Everything happens for a reason, and I am optimistic that soon, all the darkness will turn into daylight, and you’ll be able to see again, just as if nothing ever happened. I love you.
75. I love you so much, my love. I wish I could hop on a plane, find you and be there for you. I’ll be here any time of the day or night to listen, talk, and help in any way possible. You mean the world to me, and I’m here for you.
76. You are so wonderful, and I’m going to miss you so much. I wish we were back together. A lot of people care about you and want to help. I am sure you will be better soon. If ever you need someone to talk to or even just a shoulder to cry on, know that I am here for you. Feel better soon.
77. Hang in there; things will get better, I promise. Don’t feel so down. I think the world of you and you are excellent in every way. When you smile, you light up my day, and your laugh makes me happy.
78. Girl, you have no idea how happy I am to have you in my life. It means a lot if you could stop by your local store to pick up some flowers and maybe a nice bottle of wine. I will cook dinner, set the mood, play some feel-good music, and we can have a great time together.
79. Hey Babe, don’t be sad. Cheer up. Everything will be just fine. I am always here for you to make you smile. You know that I love you, my dear. I hope that your day is better from now on. Do not rush things, babe.
80. Every time I see your beautiful smile, it makes me feel so happy knowing that we are together. Even when I am feeling down, all it takes is one look from you to make me feel better. You truly mean the world to me, and I am blessed for having you in my life. Have a great day, dear.
81. I know tonight might be hard for you. But remember that I am here for you. You are my best friend, lover, and the most amazing woman I know. I have complete faith in you, and I love you more every day.
82. Hey you. I just wanted to send you a little note to tell you that I love you and think that everything will be alright. You are an influential person who has been through so much and has a lot ahead of them. You are such a fantastic person who deserves the world in your hands. Be good.
83. Dear my beloved, you know I will always be there for you. You are the one I want to spend forever with. We have been through so much together, and our love grows stronger every day. I promise to be by your side no matter what. You are my one and only; my everything.
84. I am so happy that I found you. You are the most beautiful person in my life, and I want you to know that I think about you every day. I want to say a million things, but I’ll leave it with this – forever yours.
85. You are a wonderful person, and I would hate to see you fall into an ocean of despair. Your talents, intelligence, and humour are all appreciated, and I want to offer you any help. Suppose you need anything at all, even a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk with. Please let me know. I love you.
Love Quotes to Cheer up Your Boyfriend
Dear boyfriend, you mean the world to me. I haven’t been happy since this whole thing started. I’m sorry for getting on your nerves. Please forgive me, and let’s get past this.
86. Remember, time waits for no man. It rushes by as you sit there and moan about how bad you feel, so get up and get going. Please make the most of your life, don’t waste it away on this one moment. If you spend all your time moping about what scares or breaks your heart, then forever will your heart be broken? I love you.
87. Baby, I have the best boyfriend in the world, and that’s you, sweetie. I just wanted to write you a love letter while you’re at work. You work so hard every day, and it breaks my heart to know that you feel this way. I want to tell you that everything will be okay and that we will end up together.
88. I want to show you how much I care for you and how lucky I am to have you in my life. I’ve been so worried about you. Let me cheer you up with my hugs and kisses. Be happy, my dear.
89. You have so much potential to be the best you, even if sometimes you feel like you’re barely breathing. When I see you smile, I know everything will be alright. I will always support you because you are so worth fighting for.
90. I just wanted to send you a message to cheer you up a bit and let you know how much I love you and how proud of you I am. I know that sometimes it’s easy to feel bad about yourself and get down on everything, but I don’t want that for you. You have so much happiness and light inside you.
91. You are a passionate, wonderful, caring person who deserves the best in life. I know you’re going through a rough spot right now, but don’t worry, things will get better soon—all my love.
92. It makes me sad to see you so upset and blue. I want you to be happy and smile as we used to. I miss your sweet face and warm heart. You mean the world to me, so I hope this puts a smile on your face and brightens your day.
93. I don’t know what to say, other than I miss your smile, your laugh and those beautiful eyes. If I could turn back time and make it all better again, I would. You mean the world to me, baby, and I wouldn’t trade our love for anything else.
94. I know you are feeling down, but I want you to know that you can always talk to me when you need a listening ear. I am always here for you. I love you always and forever.
95. You are loved with every good thought and care. Know that nothing can go wrong when you have someone like me. I’m here to help you, cheer you up and tell you all the things that only a soulmate would understand. Love always.
96. I know you are probably unfortunate right now, missing me and wishing you were with me. All I can say is remember this will be the first day that passes that brings you closer to me than yesterday. It may not feel like it now, but time heals all wounds and makes it easier for you to have faith in us.
97. Life is too short to be sad, so let me bring a smile to your face. You’re the only friend I have; you keep me strong through all my bad days. Life will never be easy, and things will always change, but as long as I have you in my life, it will all be worth the pain and change that may come in our lives.
98. I know you’re feeling low right now and have trouble finding the motivation to get out of bed. And I’m here to tell you to get up and keep it moving. We all have ups and downs, and things don’t always go our way. But remember, every day is a fresh new start.
99. Are you sad it’s over? It’s only the beginning. You will be alright, and I am always here for you. I’m already missing you, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to see you again. We will never forget our little hunt. You, my handsome man, are a treasure to me.
100. Hey, babe. I know you are heartbroken. You have been so sad lately, and I don’t know why. Look on the bright side. Even if you feel alone, there will always be someone there for you.
Hey there. Thank you for going through the cheer up quotes and messages for him or her up there.
Kindly do well to drop your comments and share them with others. Thank you.