Everyone has had their own share of a bad day. We know what it feels like being frustrated through the day. Nothing seems to make sense and we get bitter. A bad day has made some people lose hope for a better tomorrow. Nothing seems to be what it is anymore, but a little word of cheer from someone close always renew our lives and encourage us to take the next day with a positive spirit.
In 2020, I hope we all have beautiful days void of frustrating experience, but it isn’t promising as each day comes with its own challenge. You are not the only one going through this and what if you make someone else experience the joy you felt with that positive quotes that has kept you moving?
This year 2020, it is essential that we are always ready to cheer our friends, family, neighbors and colleagues up. I know you can make this a mandate to cheer someone up for a better tomorrow. So I have put together quotes to cheer that someone in your life up. Now enjoy the very best collection of encouraging quotes to cheer someone up after a bad day in 2020.
Inspiring Quotes and sayings to Share Someone Up After a Bad Day to raise better hope and encouragement.
1. Today must have felt like the worst day of the year. But looking back at the day and seeing the positive result of your strenuous day turn to blessings will lighten your mood.
2. Remember that I always care for you and through it all, I hope you see the better side of every situation.
3. Don’t dwell on the negative occurrence of today. Tomorrow is another promising day to achieve more heights.
4. Cheer up! No matter how frustrating it gets, by daybreak, it will get better.
5. They have said tomorrow doesn’t always look promising, but I don’t want you to dwell on that. Let go of today’s stress and take tomorrow with the right spirit.
6. Problems do not last forever. So see today’s stress as power to fuel tomorrow’s needs.
7. It might look frustrating today, but your intelligence will pave ways for you. Be happy!
8. Let your mind be at peace and receive strength to help you overcome these struggles.
9. Problems do not last forever. They are only here for a while. You can always get it right again and again, but only when your mind is free from worries.
10. God does not give us what we can’t handle. Whatever it is you experienced today is not beyond your power. Trust God, cheer up and keep moving.
11. Let faith rule in your heart that everything will be fine. You have all it takes within you!
12. Hey, you don’t have to frown like a monkey over the disappointment of the day. Smile, you can only get it right when you keep trying.
13. My support is with you! But you need to encourage yourself and see a better day, it won’t always be like this.
14. People struggle to get it right and how each individual responds to the difficulties of life varies. I’m sorry you had to experience the difficulties, but I want you to get back up! You have all it takes to be a winner!
15. I can see that you’re getting tired dealing with problems. But the truth is, problems are there to stretch us into a better future. Don’t let today’s troubles weigh you down.
16. I’ll love to indulge you, but beyond that, I’ll love you to see life yourself and learn to overcome obstacles. Don’t feel bad about the incident of today. Cheer up! You can overcome!
17. Success is for those who keep their best at what they do. I wish you wouldn’t have to go through this stress, but then it is meant for you to get better. Cheer up and keep living!
18. Don’t tell me you plan to give up when you have only started! Difficult situations birth victorious results! Don’t you dare give up on life now!
19. Though it seems unbearable, a little step with determination gets you to your destination. Don’t let today’s trouble stop you from moving.
20. Some people’s success are attached to your struggles of today. If you give up, how will you be an inspiration to them? You can’t quit right now! I believe you have all it takes to be what you want to be.
21. I believe you’ll overcome every difficulty of today. You have a beautiful sincere heart. Don’t stop putting your best into what you do.
22. I wish I can come around and give you a message that will make you forget today’s trouble. I know love can cheer, so I’m sending you all the love you need to cheer up.
23. It must have been hectic for you. Don’t dwell on regrets, you have more days to make it right.
24. We are often faced with disappointment situations like what you faced today. Don’t look into the disappointment. See what good can come from it.
25. Some trees give sour and sweet fruits, sometimes life is like that. You don’t stop coming to the tree because you picked a sour fruit. Keep living with cheer, there are many sweet things to live for.
26. I know you might feel broken right now, but not to worry. Your success of tomorrow will fix every piece together and it will make sense.
27. Everything will be fine! So take a warm birth and wake up tomorrow with a smile on your face to conquer from where you stopped today.
28. There’s always calmness after the storm. Yes, it might have destroyed so many things, but the calmness gives the opportunity to fix everything destroyed. Tonight, I want you to be calm. You will see how you can fix this.
29. Tomorrow is another day to do everything you want. Let go of today’s failure. Several mistakes make you find ways to do it better.
30. That you failed today isn’t the end of the world. You still have more to achieve that we can have a drink to celebrate.
31. Cheers to the many failed attempt that will lead to success if you don’t give up.
32. Let your heart be cheerful! You need it to face tomorrow triumphantly.
33. Don’t be sad. Forgive and forget every offence. Look beyond the hurts and find hope to heal. Don’t take today’s hurts into tomorrow. Cheer up!
34. I know today you had a tough time altogether, but with faith in your heart, tomorrow can be a beautiful day.
35. You need to cheer up and refuse to regret what was and what was not during the day. Tomorrow waits for you to step into it with a cheerful heart.
36. Today has gone with its troubles. You can do everything you want, but never consider giving up.
37. Life is giving to us to enjoy, but not without its challenges. Cheer up! Today’s troubles won’t last forever.
38. Every time you are tempted to look back at the day and feel upset, switch your mind to see tomorrow in a positive light.
39. I wish I can come around and force the cheer out of you. But I trust you to be a strong person. The challenges won’t last forever. Cheer up!
40. All problems are temporal. You have to look over this with a victorious mind and learn from it how to tackle other future problems.
41. Cheer up, the world has enough frustrated persons already and you don’t want to add to the number.
42. Looking back at how challenging this day has been will make you lose sight of how beautiful tomorrow can be. Cheer up now! Tomorrow is waiting for your beautiful approach.
43. Bad days are essential to make us realize our strength to handle difficult circumstances. See this day as a gift to become better.
44. I am here for you and I promise through this trial, we will overcome it together.
45. Beyond the imperfections, the world has so many beautiful things to offer. Cheer up and look into these offers.
46. You have been strong, today’s challenges shouldn’t break you completely from living your dreams. Cheer up!
47. I know you feel miserable right now, but that shouldn’t shut you off from living your life as it ought to be. Dream again if you have to, but don’t give up!
48. Remember you have so much to give to the world around you. Don’t give room for today’s worry to stop you.
49. You need to have a healthy mind to make your tomorrow beautiful. Let go of the pain from the mistakes of today and heal quickly for tomorrow is promising.
50. My support is with you, but beyond that, I need you to cheer up and encourage yourself towards a better tomorrow.
51. I know today you had a lot of troubles, but I want to assure you that tomorrow has a lot of cute things for you. So cheer up and step into tomorrow worry free.
52. Every new day is an opportunity to fix every mistake of today. Cheer up, tomorrow is one of those new days.
53. You have had enough worries for the day. Go to sleep with a strong-willed spirit to overcome every obstacle.
54. Always remember that you can do anything you put your mind into. So let go of the fear of tomorrow and put your mind into success.
55. You have been pushing through for so long. Now is not the time to give up because of a bad day. Keep moving, success is just a step away.
56. It feels bad not being able to smash the obstacles of today. See into it tonight what you don’t feel terrible about it. Cheer up!
57. Tonight, instead of worries, make plans not to have a bad day tomorrow.
58. Your struggles have made you feel you don’t deserve a bad day like this. The truth is, nobody does, but bad days are bound to come. It makes us understand the beauty of a happy day. Cheer up!
59. In every problem, there is a solution. It can only get better every day. Cheer up!
60. All the problems of today will disappear when you think of tomorrow with a positive spirit. Don’t let this bad day weigh you down.
61. Calm down. Think about the good you can bring out of this situation. Can’t you see that it can only get better? Cheer up now and keep living for a better tomorrow.
62. The challenge you face today is adding more wings to you so can learn to fly. Don’t feel totally bad about the day occurrence, it is to strengthen you.
63. You have the strength to be a better person through this bad day. Don’t give up on yourself. You are not a failure.
64. You are the creator of your own future by the way you approach your failures and success today. Mould it right by learning to let go of every hurt.
65. Even on a bad day like this, think about the good and be positive. Everything will soon fall in place.
66. You can achieve anything if you set your eyes on the fortune ahead and not on present troubles. Cheer up and look forward to a beautiful life.
67. Challenges are the pangs that come with success. You have to keep persevering till you get there.
68. You having a bad day means you have a goal towards something great. Encourage yourself with what lies ahead.
69. What they say doesn’t define you. I know it made the day bad for you, but you have the key to prove their negative words wrong. Cheer up and do the needful.
70. Don’t you worry, some people are placed on our path to test us and see how we can handle criticism. Hang in there! Their words and actions are stepping stones.
71. I believe you will understand the way of man better. Not everyone is the same and some are bent on making life a living hell. They made your day bad, but you have the strength to make tomorrow beautiful.
72. Laugh today, I know that is the least thing you want to do, but it is the essential thing to rid you of the pain of a bad day. Cheer up and laugh heartily!
73. Keep believing in yourself. You are strong and no bad day is strong enough to keep you down.
74. You can fulfill all your dreams when you learn from today’s experience and cheer up yourself for a better tomorrow.
75. Learn from the mistakes that made today bad and stretch to be your best self at all times.
76. Today has been bad, but think about the good from your mistakes and you will solve everything.
77. Life challenges depend on how you perceive them. If you perceive it to be terrible, frustrating it will be, and if you perceive it to be good, excellent it will always be. The decision to take on your bad days depends on you.
78. Bad days have broken more people than it did fix them for a better tomorrow. I don’t want you to add to the number of those ‘many people’ it’s time to cheer up!
79. Don’t worry about how the day turned out to be. Take a nap and relax your mind. You have the strength to make it beautiful tomorrow.
80. You have an inner light that can overcome every darkness, don’t let a bad day deem your light. Cheer up and keep shining!
81. Failure only destroys weak people. I know you’re strong, so cheer up for a better day ahead.
82. Today must have made you feel miserable. Turn that misery into a challenge that can make you smile over today’s troubles.
83. Setbacks they say, are stepping stones, but they only become a stepping stone when you dare to climb. Let go of your fears from today’s failures and step into your dreams.
84. Let the past be behind you, the bad day you have today is gradually becoming a past. Let it go!
85. Life has different paths and each day unveils a different path from that of yesterday. Don’t sit worried sick on the path because of a bad day, keep moving. Tomorrow’s path will lead to a better place.
86. “You can, yes you can!” But it depends on your faith towards that statement. A bad day today doesn’t mean you can’t fulfill your dreams.
87. Cheer up and be glad you had to face a bad day. Don’t you know it is an added badge to your experience? You can always live a better tomorrow.
88. Your mistakes make you wiser every day. Don’t neglect the lessons from today’s experience.
90. This problem from today is meant to make you stronger. I know it is almost impossible to get over the day occurrence, but you can when you believe.
91. Smile, I know it feels weird to do that after a bad day. But it is the fuel you need to pick yourself up again.
92. Only the weak got destroyed by a bad day. I know you’re not weak and even if you feel like it, I want you to know that feeling is not real. Cheer up!
93. The world keeps revolving positively for those who believe. I want you to always believe the best.
94. Life changes constantly and that is why a bad day comes every now and then, it now wells down to how you handle it. It won’t last forever either.
95. You are one of the success stories of this world, but I also need you to believe it yourself that way, a bad day will have less effect on you.
96. The steps you take towards challenges today will define the way you overcome challenges in the future. A bad day is not a total waste, cheer up!
97. There’s nothing that can hold you back from becoming the best you should be. You just have to expect moments like this and plan to handle it positively.
98. Your experience today is like a weather condition. You had a different plan, but life happened and you got something else entirely. Let today prepare you for other days like it because they will always come. So cheer up and smile!
99. Bad days are not roses that anyone wishes for. We always pray for something better. I want you to relax and take a deep breath, it can’t get any worse than it already is.
100. Let it go and cheer up! There’s so much joy in letting go and moving on towards a better YOU!.
You have read through the best of collections of cheer up quotes. I would love to hear from you. Why not leave me feedback or a comment on what you feel.