100+ Prayer Quotes for the Sick for a Quick Recovery
Life, as we all know isn’t always a bed of roses. There are times when devastating difficulties befall us that we are unable to move from the spot we’re in. Sometimes, these difficulties can be as little as sickness, with greater emotional baggage that could lead to death.
When we have friends who are ill, the first thing we want to do is help to ease their suffering, but it’s hard to know where to begin. It’s important that we pray for their deliverance and recognize that there is no healing that is too hard for the Lord if it is His will. Prayer thus becomes the tool we use in confronting these situations so as to cause things to return to status quo.
Whether it’s for you, a friend or relation, these prayer quotes presented before you are powerful, effective, and comforting: helping to bring healing to the sick, broken and anyone in a difficult situation.
Experience divine healing today with these 100+ prayer quotes for the sick.
Contents on this Page:
1. Father, thank you for loving us and calling us out of darkness into your marvellous light. For it is you who loved us and gave up your life for our cause. There are a lot of people around the world who need your healing power today. Father, we bind up all sickness and diseases; we set loose the healing power of the Lord; we ask for your favour upon those who need medical operations, and we pray that you touch everyone who is sick around me today. Amen.
2. Heavenly Father, as your word teaches us to pray, I pray for my friend that you heal him/her because of your promises. I also trust in the plan you have for his/her life. Let my friend know that you are with him/her through this difficulty. Give him/her strength to walk through and out of this sickness in the mighty name of Jesus. This sickness shall not be unto death, but the name of the Lord shall be glorified through this health challenge. It is settled by faith. Amen.
3. Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over my friend. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of my friend. Please reach down and surround my friend with supernatural peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from Satan's lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. Amen.
4. Father, hold us in your caring arms. Embrace us with your life-giving love. Apply your resurrecting power to the ones who are wounded. Heal everyone that is hurting and broken, and deliver us from all afflictions in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
5. Oh Lord my God, you are a good God and your desire is that your children be in good health. I ask that your healing hand locate (insert name) on the sick bed and heal him/her of every ailment. May he/she experience wellness in every part of his/her body in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all. Though you feel pains, healing shall be yours. Though you feel trouble, the peace of the Lord shall overwhelm you. Though you feel sorrow, joy shall come before the break of dawn. All these I may in Jesus name. Amen.
7. Lord Jesus, I ask that you come like a dove and heal your wounded sons and daughters. Shield them with your loving arms, protect them from sorrow, breath new strength upon them, tend to their pains, and heal them of all the sickness that they carry in Jesus name, Amen.
8. I lay my hand on your head and ask that the Holy Spirit would strengthen your feeble hands in the name of Jesus. I ask that he comforts you as you trust in him, and bless the hands of the physicians as they carry out their work upon you. Your days of weeping are over; and henceforth, the joy of the Lord shall be your strength.
9. Dear Lord, I thank you because you hear every time I call. I call on you now on behalf of (insert name). I ask that you save him from his torment and heal him of every ailment. I pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
10. Listen to me: you are not a sick being or a wearied soul. For you were formed with the inward parts of the Lord: fearfully and wonderfully made. And you will rejoice in the land of the living for evermore.
11. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your health challenges; in all your prayers and supplications, make your request known to Him, and He shall heal you of all diseases.
12. We have a confidence that if we ask anything, You oh God will hear and give us answers to our requests. So we ask for speedy recovery right now in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. Because the Lord God is your God, you are a new creation. I declare that this sickness is long gone, and all things are made new for you.
14. Be strong in the Lord. Do not fear or dread the doctor’s report for it is the Lord that would give you a divine healing.
15. Cast your sickness and troubles on the Lord; he will take sickness away from you and restore your health.
16. Sometimes, when we have become too weary to ask the Lord for anything, sing songs of healing to the Lord, and trust God to give you a comforting health solution.
17. He was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; the chastisement that brought us peace was upon him, and by his stripes, we are completely healed.
18. The Lord will heal you of all your wounds and restore your health.
19. The Lord will bring health and healing to your doorsteps and reveal the abundance of his love, prosperity and security to you.
20. Even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, you will not be afraid: for the Lord will cause you to be healed of your infirmities. It will be healing to your health and refreshment to your bones.
21. Rather than a failing health, goodness and mercies shall follow you all the days of your life; and you shall dwell in the land of the living forever more, amen.
22. The Lord will not despise you or abhor your afflictions; with long life, He will satisfy you and show you his grace and mercy.
23. Your soul and your body may fail you, but God is the strength of your life, and He will heal you of all infirmities.
24. I pray that the blood of Jesus flow through every part of your body and dry up every unhealthy feeling in the name of Jesus!
25. I pray that the mighty hand of the Lord will rest upon you: giving succour to your spirit, soul, and body.
26. The Lord will deliver you from every ailment and disease in Jesus’ name. Amen.
27. The healing power of the Lord will rest upon you, and work through every part of your body in the name of Jesus.
28. The Lord will rise and fight your battles. This sickness isn’t unto death but would be used to give testimony to the Lord.
29. Every manipulation of the devil against your health shall cease in the mighty name of Jesus!
30. Lord Jesus, thank you that you love [name of person who needs healing]. I know that you hate what their illness is doing to them/me. I ask that you would heal this disease, that you would have compassion and bring healing from all sickness.
31. I decree and declare, that every arrow of the enemy fired against you shall return back to sender right now in the name of Jesus Christ!
32. I command healing power of the Lord upon your spirit, soul, and body in the mighty name of Jesus.
33. Lord Jesus, I speak healing into the mind and body of this person I’m holding right now in the mighty name of Jesus.
34. God’s miracle shall locate your life and give you sound health in the powerful name of Jesus.
35. I speak life into your mind. You shall live and not die! Amen.
36. May the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ rest upon your body right now in the name of Jesus Christ. May you enjoy health henceforth like never before in Jesus’ name.
37. I pray for your son who is presently sick; send your healing hand to him and take away every sickness off him in the mighty name of Jesus.
38. Dear Jesus, I pray that you grant good health to my friend lying sick in the hospital in the name of Jesus.
39. I pray that the Lord grant you quick and sweet relief from all your sickness and pains. May He renew your strength and grant you speedy recovery in Jesus’ name. Amen.
40. I ask that the Lord shall touch each of your organs, system, body fluids and grant you perfect healing in Jesus’ name.
41. I silence every machination of the devil against you and I command perfect deliverance and healing upon you in Jesus’ name.
42. Your word says by your stripes we were healed. I believe your word Lord and that’s why I stand on its authority and command good health upon the life of your child in Jesus’ name.
43. May the Lord watch over you to keep you safe. May He deliver you from this sickness in Jesus name. Amen.
44. May the Lord breathe upon you the breath of life. May you enjoy newness of life in every part of your being in Jesus’ name. Amen.
45. Your life shall be a living testimony because the Lord will rescue you from every of your afflictions in Jesus’ name.
46. May the Lord heal you and free you from the torment of the enemy in the mighty name of Jesus.
47. I command health into your bones. Receive the miraculous healing of the Lord in the Jesus name. Amen.
48. May you enjoy the kind of peace that can only come from God. May every plans of the enemy concerning your health be truncated in Jesus name.
49. The Lord is mighty to save. There is nothing too difficult for Him. May His grace locate you and save you from all your troubles.
50. Jehovah Rapha, the one who knows and understands what you’re going through will heal you and comfort you on every side.
51. The Lord shall deliver you from this painful challenge comfort you on every side in the name of Jesus.
52. Every satanic manipulation against your health is destroyed in Jesus’ name. I pray every storm raging against your health be silenced in Jesus’ name. May your health begin to enjoy divine healing. Amen.
53. The Lord shall heal you of your broken heart in Jesus’ name. Amen.
54. May the light of the Holy Spirit shine into your life and expose every hidden work of darkness in Jesus’ name.
55. I pray for good health for you and those you love. The healing wings of the Almighty God will rest upon your home in Jesus name.
56. May the Lord heal you and free you from satanic oppression in Jesus’ name.
57. Today, I pray silently to you, and wait patiently upon you: for healing comes from you, and salvation belongs to you.
58. I am praying for you today because I believe that the good Lord would heal you on every side. Amen.
59. I speak healing to your health in the name of Jesus.
60. May the Lord deliver you from all your afflictions in Jesus’ name.
61. Dear Jesus, wrap your arms around those who are hurting today; let them feel the resurrecting power of the Lord upon their lives so they know how much you love and care for them. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.
62. I pray for you today, that God will touch you with His healing hand and give you the comfort and peace you to get through this sickness in Jesus’ name. Amen.
63. May you be wrapped up in God’s love, found deep in His everlasting wings, carried and kept safe in his arms, and be healed by the power in the name of a Jesus.
64. I lay my hands upon you in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, beseeching our Lord Jesus Christ to sustain you with his presence, to drive away all sickness of body and spirit, and to give you that victory of life and peace.
65. You shall not die but live to declare the praises of the Lord.
66. Lord Jesus, behold, visit, and relieve my sick friend in the name of Jesus, Amen.
67. You are Jehovah-Rapha, the God who heals. Come and have the final say over the life of this sickness in Jesus name.
68. I come to you as your child and ask for your divine healing. Amen.
69. Father, I know that with one touch, one word, you can make me whole. Please make me whole today. Amen.
70. Father, forgive me of my sins, cleanse me of my unrighteousness, and begin your healing from the inside out.
71. I desperately seek your face for the healing of my beloved one in the name of Jesus.
72. I bow my heart before you to tell you the desire of my heart: that provide healing for my unstable health in the name of Jesus.
73. I believe you have the power to heal. You have demonstrated it the lives of many in the Bible; and I believe you will heal today the body of (mention name) in Jesus name.
74. Lord, I not only ask for your physical healing but a thorough, deep-down cleansing and strengthening—a whole-hearted renewal of all that I am.
75. Jesus, use this sickness to strengthen (mention name) for your glory. Amen.
76. Father, I ask that you heal and rescue your children from death in Jesus name.
77. I believe that there is no illness you cannot heal after all the bible tells of you raising people from the dead so I ask for your healing in this situation in Jesus name, Amen.
78. God, I thank you that [name of person who needs healing] belongs to you and that you are in control of everything that happens from our first breath to our last sigh. Amen
79. Almighty and everlasting Lord, I come before You now in great need of Your mercy. You are the doctor and physician of my soul. I humbly ask You to send forth Your healing power into every area of my inner-woundedness.
80. Dear Jesus, we surrender to You all areas of unforgiveness, especially those hurtful past events where anger and bitterness have been allowed to cause harm to our physical health. I ask that you heal and forgive us in Jesus name, Amen.
81. I denounce all forms of anger, bitterness and resentment, and command every evil spirit that has entered my body through the lack of forgiveness to leave right now in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
82. Lord Jesus, thank you that You loving us and laying down your life for us to be made whole. I ask that you cause a supernatural healing to overwhelm this body in the name of Jesus Christ.
83. Lord Jesus, I know that You hate what this illness is doing to my loved one. With the love that you have poured out on us, pour your healing upon my loved one in Jesus name.
84. Heavenly Father, I ask that You would heal this disease and take away these pains in the name of Jesus. Amen.
85. Father, have compassion and bring healing to this sick body in the name of Jesus.
86. Lord God Almighty, I ask that you help us to trust you for the healing of my friend in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
87. I ask that every weak soul would be made strong, every broken heart would be made whole, every hurting spirit would be comforted, and every sick person would be healed.
88. Restore the body and health of your servant in Jesus name.
89. Send forth your word oh lord and heal us of all our diseases. Amen.
90. Jesus, it is you we come to for healing. Cast us not away from your presence, and send your healing like a mighty rushing wind in the name of Jesus.
91. We pray today, that every cancer is cleansed, every tumour is removed, every darkness is brought to light, and the name of Jesus is exalted always.
92. Sickness, hear the word of the Lord and get out of this body in the name of Jesus!
93. There is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain, curse every pain, and send down your healing rain.
94. Father, touch me with your power and mend what is broken in me in the name of Jesus. Amen.
95. Let the warmth of Your healing love pass through my body to make me a new being in Jesus name.
96. I come against every unhealthy feeling that causing me pains and ask that the healing power of the Lord takes charge of this body in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
97. I pray that this body functions normally as you have designed it to in the name of Jesus.
98. I pray that sickness shall no longer be a part of my health in the mighty name of Jesus
99. Lord Jesus, heal me, and I will be healed.
100. Restore me to full health in mind and body so that I may serve You the rest of my life. Amen.
More than just writing these prayer quotes, we join faith with you that healing would come to everyone that’s sick, hurt, and broken in the mighty name of Jesus. We trust God for great testimonies soon enough.
Written By Gideon Disu.