How do you inspire others or just crack people up in your office or home? A letter board is a sure way to go. A letter board is a great place for people to read some cute quotes, get motivation or just smile.
Also, letter boards allow you to share cute quotes with others, explore your design skills and allow you to creatively design your letter board with the most inspirational and funny quotes you want.
And if you run out of ideas, which, I’m sure is why you are here, these cute quotes to put on a letter board below will help you out. They are the inspiration for you to make your day-to-day work more interesting while looking at your cute letter board.
Funny Sayings to Put On a Letter Board
You’ve just checked to see what I put on this letter board, expecting to see something inspirational or funny. But I’m sorry to disappoint you, the only joke around here is me thinking I am funny and it’s always a funny joke.
1. Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies.
2. Don’t worry, beer happy.
3. If you’re asking if I’m feeling okay, I’m sure my tears are plenty of indications of my joy.
4. I am not lazy, I am in energy-saving mode.
5. If you don’t understand my silence, you will never understand my words.
6. I got in a fight with a ghost so I can’t work today.
7. I’m not saying it was aliens, but it was definitely aliens.
8. Sometimes I wish God said, “Let every day be a weekend” and it was so.
9. I’m so bored. So, I’m making a letterboard. See what I did there?
10. Here’s to your successful career, endless travels and the many cups of coffee you’re about to consume.
11. Aspiring to be the person my dog thinks I am.
12. Believe me; I’m a cute and creative hot mess.
13. I’ve got 99 problems and Tacos can solve at least 46 of them.
14. Roses are red, and avocados are green. But what I need right now is a pizza.
15. I’m just here for the snacks.
16. I didn’t say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you.
17. Cats are like potato chips: You can’t have just one.
18. I’ve tried so many things to be less lonely and none of them has worked. Turns out it’s because I’m related to the Grinch.
19. Life is so much cooler when you can laugh at yourself.
20. Eat like a grinch on Christmas.
21. You know what’s better than having actual friends? A whole plate of nachos to yourself (and maybe a glass of wine or two).
22. You can’t have everything… where would you put it?
23. I like my coffee how I like myself: strong, sweet and too hot for you.
24. Don’t grow up, it’s a trap!
25. There’s a fine line between genius and insane.
26. The future is looking rosy, with a lot of thorns.
27. We were born to be wise, but instead we are dizzy.
28. Can’t believe it was just a dream.
29. To infinity and beyond!
30. No more jokes, just a sharp sense of wit.
31. I love selling my old stuff on eBay. I call it recycling.
32. I don’t know what I did yesterday, let alone a year ago. I assume it was great if there are photos on Facebook.
33. Dear Life, please bring me coffee and a beautiful man. signed, Tired.
34. There’s always money in the banana stand.
35. The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake.
36. I don’t always do homework, but when I do, I procrastinate.
37. Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
38. Happiness is being at a Starbucks that also sells wine.
39. Happy National Coffee Day! In the words of Frank Sinatra, “Coffee… It’s not working… I need more coffee.”
40. It’s Friday, I’m in love!
41. There are few things in life more perfect than a new box of crayons.
42. If I had 3 wishes. One would be for money, two will be for clothes. Three will be to marry a young Henry Cavill.
43. I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life.
44. Why yes, I am a procrastinator. Thank you for noticing.
45. I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly.
46. If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
47. I’m not afraid of heights… I’m afraid of falling… I’m afraid of staying on the ground.
48. If you’re reading this, you survived Monday!
49. My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I had to do today.
50. People often ask if I am a vegetarian, and because I eat so many beans, I say yes.
Inspirational Quotes to Put On a Letter Board
The secret to success is just 3 simple steps: First, put a dream in your head. Second, put a date on your calendar. Third, get it done before that day arrives. You will achieve your dreams because you understand the power of being well organized.
51. A smile is a happiness you will find right under your nose.
52. Life’s a journey, not a destination.
53. Focus on your future. Don’t let the past keep you from what is to come.
54. Change is the only constant in life. So if you can’t accept change, you’re going to have a hard time living. You’ve got this!
55. Keep on growing.
56. A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.
57. An attitude of gratitude opens the heart to receive abundance, joy and love.
58. Take time to work on yourself, you deserve the best and be the change that you want to see in the world.
59. Opportunity is everywhere! Just lookup.
60. Life is too short to waste it.
61. Grow through what you go through.
62. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try and cheer someone else up.
63. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
64. Set a goal so big that you can’t achieve it until you grow into the person who can.
65. The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
66. Even the smallest shift in perspective can bring about the greatest transformation.
67. Do more of what makes you happy.
68. Sometimes we have to make changes in life. But even if the future seems unclear, always believe that something beautiful is on its way.
69. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
70. Breathe, it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
71. Your life is as good as your mindset.
72. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
73. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
74. You should stop trying to be normal if you want to be amazing.
75. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.
76. If you can’t find a way to be happy right now, right where you are, then it is unlikely that you will ever be happy.
77. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
78. Always remember that you are stronger than your battle. Every obstacle you face is only a test to strengthen your resolve and push you better.
79. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone – in grooming, style, and in life.
80. Always keep on growing.
81. Your strength knows no limits. You are stronger than you think. Believe in yourself.
82. It’s not about having a perfect life, it’s about loving your imperfect life perfectly.
83. Even in your lowest moments, you are more powerful than you know.
84. When you are at the end of your strength, that’s when you will find new wells of strength buried deep within. Keep fighting!
85. The next time you’re feeling like a failure, remember all the times you didn’t fail before you succeeded.
86. We may not know it yet, but the universe is conspiring in our favour.
87. Remember, when you feel there’s no more to give, that you truly are stronger than you know.
88. Seize the night, you are armed with a glittering spirit.
89. You can do anything you set your mind to. Seriously, the only thing that can hold you back is yourself.
90. There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
91. Rise and grind.
92. You are always stronger than you know. Never give up! Never surrender!
93. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
94. Close your eyes. Now feel your heartbeat. You are alive. You are stronger than the trials you are facing today.
95. Even if it feels like you’re at the end of your rope, the greatest things are just around the corner.
96. Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.
97. You’re capable of great things. You have so much to offer the world, and you’re only getting started.
98. Remember that you are always stronger than you think.
99. Whatever you are, be a good one.
100. You’re a gem, shine bright.
I had a lot of fun writing these quotes and I’m sure you had a fun time reading them. I hope you enjoyed this list and found these quotes to be thought-provoking and fun the next time you need cute quotes to put on a letter board. Don’t forget to share this post and put a smile on someone’s face. Thanks.