Cycling is a great way to spend the day out of the comfort of your home. It provides a good cardio workout, improves endurance and strength, and gives you that sense of freedom you crave. But cycling can also be dangerous if you don’t have the right equipment or enough skills. This is more true, especially if you’ve been away for quite some time because your balance and muscle memory may not be as sharp as before because you haven’t been riding in a while.
When you’re cycling after a long time, you are bound to have all kinds of emotions. The excitement, curiosity, and nervousness that come with all new adventures can be overwhelming. You must be very careful about your safety during a time of cycling, especially in bad weather conditions.
Before you hit the road, ensure that you have all the necessary gear which includes clothes, a helmet, and other accessories needed for safe cycling. Thinking about getting back on the bike after a long absence? Then you need some tips.
Below is a collection of cycling after a long time quotes that contain some things to consider before getting back into cycling.
Cycling After Long Time Quotes
Nothing beats the feeling of cycling after a long time. The wind rushing through your hair, the exertion on your upper body and legs, and the sense of freedom. Be it a short trip or an adventurous ride; cycling is always enjoyable.
1. Cycling after a long time is like returning home. There’s a sense of belonging, familiarity, and comfort. It’s a time when you can enjoy yourself without having to worry about anything else.
2. Having been on a bike in the last 6 months, I was quite rusty, and my legs felt tired by the end of the first two miles. But after that, it got better, and I did manage to do it all without lunching.
3. Cycling is a journey of self-discovery and exploration. I hope this bike will be a good companion on my ride.
4. The joy of cycling is the freedom to ride where you want when you want—around town or out into the country.
5. Nothing beats a long ride. Nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment when you cross some item off your list, either.
6. Cycling is a joy and a passion, but also a life-affirming, stress-relieving activity that puts both mind and body at ease.
7. Tackle the trails, face the wind, and feel free. Cycling after a long time away is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
8. Cycling after a long time is a wonderful experience with the best of your body, soul, and mind.
9. Cycling is fun and great for staying healthy. Riding a bicycle after a long time should be a treat as well.
10. It feels good to get back on the bike after a long time away from it. This is what you feel when going for a ride after a long time.
11. It’s been a while since you’ve done a little cycling. Time to get on the road and explore some new routes.
12. Cycling after a long time is something I love to do. It gives me the excitement of maintaining my fitness flow, and I feel like someone who can go to great lengths just by getting on my bike.
13. It feels great to cycle after a long time. The freedom of being able to ride a bike and go wherever you want is fantastic.
14. After a long time away, I set out for another mission: I wanted to feel the wind on my face and on my skin.
15. For the first time in a very long time, I cycled over the weekend. It was wonderful! I can’t wait to go out again.
16. It’s been a long time since I’ve gotten on my bike, but it feels great to be back. The roads are quiet and empty now. There’s time to think about the good things in life.
17. After a long time away from the bike, your muscles are like rubber bands with little memory and strength. It would be great to get back out there and ride again.
18. After a long time, you can finally use your gym membership again. It’s time to get into shape and get on the bike.
19. Cycling is a great way to get outside and have fun with friends. But it can be hard to find the time in our busy lives. After a long time of being away from cycling, I decided to try my hand at it again.
20. It’s been a while since you last rode. The possibility of a crash, or worse, falling into the sea while trying to go back up a hill is very real. Don’t be scared. Just breathe and enjoy your first ride after years.
21. Cycling is an awesome sport. It takes the mind, body, and soul on a journey that re-energizes your life. It’s humbling to be able to push yourself physically and mentally, but when you pull off a tough ride, you are recharged for the rest of your day.
22. I decided to go for a cycle after a long time. The road was full of potholes and the cycle could not get through it, slowing down my speed and making me uncomfortable. I would have loved to have had a front bicycle light at that moment; it would have helped me avoid these dangerous potholes and resulted in a safer ride.
23. Your bicycle has not been ridden for a long time. You will have to make sure you are ready for the riding adventure ahead.
24. Cycling is a very good exercise that trains your heart, lungs, and muscles. It also helps in reducing stress and blood sugar levels, since it keeps you active.
25. It feels like ages since I last got on my bike, but today was the perfect day to get back into it. The weather was great, and there were many hills to climb. I’m ready now for a long ride in the countryside.
26. It is said that it takes a lot of courage to rekindle old bonds and renew old friendships. Cycling seems to play a significant role in this regard. If you are still not convinced, get ready for another great adventure with cycling.
27. Cycling after a long time is a great form of exercise It is good for your health, not to mention the wonderful scenery that you will get along the way. It can also be considered as an exercise to lose weight.
28. I love cycling for a long time. I will be able to feel the wind in my hair and feel the breeze and smell of nature on my way.
29. Cycling is an excellent way to get in shape, but it can also be a great way to explore the world. After a long time away from your bike, try out a new route and enjoy the ride.
30. I haven’t cycled in ages, and the feeling of freedom while riding a bike is unsurpassed. The wind through your hair, the quiet ride out in the country with no one around, it’s all so calming and tranquil to me.
31. It’s been a while. You wish you had the time, but who knew it would take this long for you to be able to do it again? Cycling gives you a high like no other, and with that comes the need for something to drink before, during, and after your ride.
32. This is where cycling comes alive. Pushing your limits, wide open roads and endless vistas of green fields and rolling hills.
33. Cycling after a long time is like never stopping to eat. It’s a treat in itself, a way of life once tasted can’t be forgotten.
34. It’s been a while since you’ve been on your bike, but it doesn’t matter. You’re just going to go slow and enjoy some fresh air. You’re excited to feel that wind in your hair again.
35. It’s been a while since I last rode a bike. The fresh air felt great, and even though it was cold, I think I’m going to continue riding until the snow starts coming down again.
36. After a long time, you finally get your legs moving and start cycling. The bike is old and rusty, but it’s a good ride. You can feel the fresh air on your face, and there is no better feeling than being out on the road cycling again.
37. After being absent from cycling for a while, it is time to get back to the saddle.
38. Cycling is more than just a sport. It’s an expression of inner strength. When you ride past the pain and into the beautiful world outside, you feel a sense of accomplishment that couldn’t be matched by any other activity in life.
39. There’s something special about spinning your legs on the pedals and feeling like you are flying. Cycling after a long time is a feeling of freedom, and freedom is liberating.
40. Cycling is a joyous morning activity that brings a smile to your face, pumps up your heart, and tones your muscles. You can’t stop smiling when you hit the road, bike path or trail.
41. Cycling is fun and exciting. But after a long time of not being on your bike, it feels even more amazing to go for a ride. Ride until you feel like you can go no further.
42. It’s a feeling like no other when you pick up the bike after a long time and ride again. Embracing your bike as it takes you through familiar locations you haven’t visited in years will be an unmatchable experience.
43. It’s hard to believe it was so long ago when you first started cycling. But if you need a reminder, you can always remember how it feels like cycling after a long time.
44. The feeling of cycling after a long time is exhilarating. The sense of freedom, relief, and joy you feel as you cycle over mountain passes and along winding roads. In the countryside, you realize how big the world is — and how small it becomes when you find yourself cycling with just your thoughts to keep you company.
45. The feeling of cycling again after a long time is like waking up to a new world. You are breathless with excitement to get on your bike and ride in the open air, even if it’s just for a few moments.
46. After a long time of not being able to ride my bike, I am finally able to get on it again. The first time was a little wobbly but with some practice and getting used to the feel of riding again, I can now almost do tricks.
47. It’s been so long since your last ride. The wind in your face and the feel of the road under your tires reminds you why you do what you do. And that feeling is just as rewarding as any mountain summit or big sprint to the finish line.
48. Cycling is one of the best ways to get you out into nature. And it’s not just great for your health and fitness but also a great way to explore beautiful landscapes.
49. You can’t describe the feeling with words; you just have to do it. The happiness you feel after the ride is indescribable. It’s like a hit of adrenaline that makes your heart race, and even while you’re still on the bike, you can’t wait until next time.
50. Cycling is a good way to maintain my health and social life. I feel like cycling after a long time because it helps me to keep in good shape and makes me stay out of stress.
51. The feeling of cycling after a long time is kind of like hitting your first home run in baseball. The day before I rode, I did some cardio and some core work and felt comfortable on my bike.
52. It feels like stretching and just light cycling in the beginning. You start to wonder why you have not done this for a long time. You start to get a feel for how different the pedals are going to work and the pace of your pedalling.
53. It’s a great feeling to be back cycling after a long time. You feel free and relaxed with the sun on your face. The wind in your hair, with new friends, and a nice view.
54. After a long time away, it feels good to cycle again. The wind whips you in the face, and who knows, maybe that’s all you need to feel alive again.
55. Cycling is so much fun when you haven’t done it for a long time. The first efforts are slow but once you’re warmed up, your legs go around, and you’re soaring down the road.
56. The feeling of riding a bike can never be described in words. It’s a feeling of freedom, exhilaration, and community that only riders understand. Cycling is more than just a sport; it’s a way of life.
57. When you haven’t been on a bike for a while, it feels like being free. The wind in your face and the sense of freedom riding gives – it’s addictive.
58. It doesn’t take long for a cycling enthusiast to get back in the groove of things. A few simple, short rides, and you’ll be gliding along smoothly.
Thank you for going through the collection of cycling after a long time quotes. Please don’t forget to drop your comment and share the post with others. Thank you.