Some believe that in most things in life, distance is better. That if you are close to a situation, you might be biased, even in your relationships. Your decisions and judgement could be clouded by emotions, stubbornness or sentimentality.
If you are emotionally charged, too involved in the matter or not objective, then a distance is suggested. If you spend all of your efforts in an immediate context, trying to adapt today’s cultural assumptions, you will end up defending the status quo. The status quo is fine for maintaining the same old thing. But not fine if you want any sort of innovation.
In a relationship, by creating space between us and our partners for a period of time, we reduce the likelihood of lashing out or using other poor communication methods. In addition, we can create a sense of individuality that all couples can benefit from.
Strong feelings and intense personal involvement can cloud our judgments. A day’s worth of emotional exchanges can quickly overwhelm us. Having a few days to breathe and think can help us stay in control of our feelings and our actions. In the end, it will improve your friendship as well.
Some quotes have been written about distance is better. You should see them right away. Check them in the compilation of distance is better quotes below.
Distance Is Better Quotes
Distance is better. It can help you get a better perspective, find clarity and peace of mind, and grow mentally and emotionally. It helps you see things clearly, without all the noise and clutter of people around you. Distance makes the heart grow wise.
1. Distance is better, one of the greatest gifts life can give you. It helps you see things from a different perspective; it makes you appreciate the little things in life and it allows you to connect with people in a deeper way.
2. Distance is better, it helps you appreciate things more. It also allows you to see things from a different perspective and makes you aware of how small things can mean a lot in our lives.
3. Distance connects you with people. It makes it easier for you to understand them when they’re not in the room. Distance is a powerful amplifier of empathy, sympathy, and compassion.
4. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. The more time you spend apart, the more you realize how special this person is to you. Distance is better in some situations.
5. Distance is better than a dream because when you’re dreaming, you can lose yourself, but then you’ll never find yourself again.
6. You can’t reach something that’s out of reach. That’s why a little bit of distance makes the heart grow fonder.
7. Distance is a gift. It gives us time to live, time and space to think, and time to grow. And it lets us appreciate what is important in life more deeply.
8. Distance doesn’t mean you don’t care. Distance means you have the courage to let go and move on. It is better than being strapped into a hurting relationship.
9. Distance is a good thing. When you don’t let anyone in, there’s no need to worry about being alone.
10. Running away is never a good idea, but a little distance is better. The distance can help you see what’s really going on and spare you the pain of making bad decisions.
11. Distance is the best thing for growth, both physically and mentally. It requires you to distance yourself from what you are doing, what you have done, and who you have become. We live in a world full of distractions that keep us busy and connected all at once. When we separate ourselves from the chaos, we can see more clearly, think more clearly and act more confidently in our lives.
12. Distance is a good thing. It can help you think and feel more relaxed and in control. Distance makes it easier to make better choices.
13. Finding the distance between yourself and someone else is one of the greatest gifts you can give them.
14. Distance is better than crowding yourself with things that make you less appreciate yourself. It gives us the chance to appreciate the little things more.
15. The distance between two points on the globe is never shorter than the distance within you.
16. Distance is better. It helps you see things from a different perspective. It also makes you appreciate the good things in life more.
17. The distance between us can be a good thing. It makes it easier to step back, look at the big picture and see how things are connected.
18. Distance is the greatest beautifier, the surest mocker, and the best clarifier of truth.
19. Don’t be so quick to judge the distance between us. They tell me that every day, it only gets longer.
20. For your journey, there will always be a start and an end. But it’s the miles in between that matter most. Distance is better.
21. Distance is better; it is a test of morale. Distance is a test of character. Distance is a test of intelligence. Distance is the ultimate measure of success.
22. Distance allows you to see the stars as they really are. It also serves as a reminder of what’s really important.
23. Distance is an opportunity for growth and for learning. It can also be a test of character.
24. Distance is nothing but a number, the time it takes to get there is what makes your journey so incredibly beautiful.
25. The distance between you and me is all that keeps us apart. I’d like to say that I will wait for you, but I can’t promise anything, not even my own life.
26. Distance, even between people who care about each other, can make them forget who they are and what they have to offer. Even if you’re miles apart, people are still there for you.
27. Distance is better. It helps you see things from a different perspective. It makes you appreciate the little things in life and helps you connect with people in a deeper way.
28. Distance is better. We’ll always be friends and family. Take care of yourself and don’t forget to breathe.
29. Distance is better than regret. Distance doesn’t mean you’re not in love, it just means you’re closer to being on the same page.
30. When you’re away from home, it can be easy to feel like you’re not really living. But remember: Distance isn’t always better.
31. The world is a big place. With distance comes perspective, and with that distance comes better understanding.
32. Distance is good. It opens your eyes to new things and opens your mind to new possibilities. and makes you a better person.
33. We want to live in a world that is more connected. Distance is better than fear, we all have a choice of where to be and how we want to connect.
34. Distance is better when it comes to goodbyes. Let’s be grateful for the ones that matter, and take care of ourselves in the meantime.
35. Distance is the key to understanding someone. While we can’t always control the distance between us, we can work toward making it a bit more comfortable.
36. Distance is an opportunity to make new friends and better understand yourself and the world around you.
37. Distance is a great teacher. It teaches us to be alone so that we can learn how to be with others.
38. Distance is better. Distance is a good thing. It helps you know who’s worth keeping and who’s worth letting go…
39. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, but it also makes you realize who you can’t live without.
40. This is a reminder to be careful what you wish for. Distance may make the heart grow fonder, but that means you probably should get rid of the toxic people in your life.
41. You can’t see the stars unless you’re looking up. You can’t see anything if you’re too close; distance gives you perspective.
42. Always keep a little distance between yourself and others, so that you can see the beauty in everything.
43. It is best to keep your distance from people who can’t understand the importance of distance.
44. Distance isn’t a bad thing. It’s good to have space from the people in your life that you don’t need.
45. The key to a good relationship is maintaining your distance so that you’re not emotionally hostage to someone else’s moods.
46. Distance is the key to a more meaningful life. Distance teaches you that if you want something, others will have to join in your pursuit of it.
47. Sometimes, the most important lessons in life are learned through distance, especially when it comes to relationships.
48. Distance is a good thing. It allows us to see other people’s perspectives and the world in a different light. If you’re feeling stuck, take a step back and remind yourself that your problems aren’t as big as they seem.
48. Distance is a good thing. It shows you how far you have come and keeps you from taking things for granted.
49. Distance is a great thing. It means that you’re not a coward, it means that you can honestly say, ‘I love her, but I’m not going to compromise my values.’
50. Distance is not always a bad thing. It’s the perfect distance to realize the best version of yourself is just a click away.
You don’t think about finding better alternatives when you’re in the same place, surrounded by the same things. However, you can search for better options when you’re far away. The more alternatives you find, the better. That’s why it’s said that distance is better. And these distance is better quotes here will always save the day whenever you need one.