Doing whatever you want in life is never easy and that unease is what stops many people from living the kind of life they want to live. But it’s not impossible. It all comes down to having specific goals, a clear plan about how to achieve them, and then staying focused on your goals no matter what.
When you do what you want in life, every day becomes different and every situation comes alive. You become a natural master at managing your own life as well as other people’s lives. Contrary to popular belief, it’s not the smartest who have the best lives, or the most educated or any other thing. The key is actually in doing what you want in life.
Many people think that doing what you want in life is wrong or immoral. But this is not true. We only live once, so it’s important to do what we want in life. The following motivational do what you want in life quotes will inspire you to finally start living the life you want.
Do What You Want in Life Quotes
Make sure you do what you want in life. Make the decisions that make you happy. Make the changes that make your life better. If you worry about those around you, they will tell you it is selfish; but if what makes you happy will not hurt others, then do it anyway.
1. Do what you want. Be who you are. Show your independence and choose your path. You’re free to do whatever you want in life.
2. Let no one tell you otherwise or discourage you. Do what you want in life. The choice is yours.
3. Do what you want in life and do what makes you happy. The rest is noise.
4. Be your boss. Don’t let anyone get you down. Do what you love and don’t let anyone stop you.
5. With choice comes responsibility. Do what makes you happy, but also do not hurt others.
6. Always live your best life. Don’t settle. You can do everything you want to do in life if you set your mind to it.
7. Always choose your path. Never let the past hold me back. Make your own choices in life.
8. Life is a series of choices. Choose to live yours with the freedom and energy to do the things you love.
9. Do what you want in life. Choose to be independent and be your own boss today.
10. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want. Because you’re an independent woman with an adventurous spirit. Be spontaneous. Be a free bird.
11. Fly free. Do whatever you want, whenever you want. You’re an independent person and you deserve an adventurous life.
12. Go where you want to go, do what you want to do. Live your life and love your life.
13. Do what you want to do and not what others want you to do.
14. Don’t just wake up and exist. Wake up and live your life to the full and in a way that gives it meaning by living the life you want.
15. Create your future. Be adventurous. Be wild. Make your life a great story.
16. Get out there and live your best life! You deserve it. Make the best out of life.
17. You don’t need permission to do what you want in life.
18. Do what you want. Choose to live your life the way you want, not the way others want you to.
19. Do what you want, where you want and when you want. Live it up to the fullest.
20. You only live once, make it the life you want to live.
21. Choose your adventure in life. Only you decide what you do next.
22. You must do what you want to do in life. Because it’s your life and only you can live it the best way you can.
23. You’ve got to do what you want to do because life’s too short.
24. Live your life the way you want. You don’t need to limit yourself to anyone or anything else.
25. In life, there is always a choice to make. A choice to travel. A choice to save. A choice to invest. A choice to do whatever you want.
26. You only need to do what you want, not what people want you to do. Your future self will thank you for it.
27. You have a choice to make today: to do what you want or to do what other people tell you is right. There’s no better time than now to make your choice.
28. It’s up to you to write the story of your life. Make it as awesome as you want.
29. Do what you want and be who you are. Everyone else is taken.
30. Whether you choose to go or not, it’s your life and you have every right to live it.
31. Never let someone tell you what you can or cannot do. The only person who decides your success is you.
32. It’s never too late to do everything you’ve wanted to do, and be everything you wanted to be. It’s never too late to experience life.
33. You can’t live your life for other people. Don’t let them bring you down, don’t let them change who are.
34. You and only you can make your life great. What would you do if you didn’t have to answer anybody?
35. Don’t believe what they tell you. Do what you want to do, not what they want you to do.
36. Life is all about creating an extraordinary experience every time. Making every single moment count. Do the extraordinary in life.
37. You will accomplish more with your life than you ever dreamed possible. Never settle. Push yourself to greatness. Make the impossible a reality.
38. It’s never too late. Do what you want to do in life, and have a good time doing it.
39. As you do what you want in life, take it one adventure at a time. Enjoy your experience.
40. It’s never too late to travel, learn a new language, or try a new experience. What will you do today?
41. Set yourself to exploring the things that make you feel alive. The things that show you new ways to experience life.
42. You are the captain of your ship. Fill it will new adventures and wonders by exploring.
43. As you move on and do what you want in life, let your next stop be the moment that pushes you to the next level of your life.
44. It’s not only important to live your life the way you want to, but more importantly, to feel that you do.
45. You don’t want to spend the rest of your life watching the world go by. Wake up and live your life.
46. Defy convention and do something different. Don’t ask for permission – just go for it.
47. People either live or dream. Don’t be afraid to do things. Live what you love, and live a life of adventure.
48. Do what you want in life, and let your dreams become a reality.
49. Don’t try to win everyone over. Do what makes you happy and let the others talk.
50. Don’t let the fear of failure hold you back from pursuing your dreams. Do what you want to do. Pursue your dreams till you achieve them.
51. Don’t let fear hold you back. Do what you want to do and go where your heart takes you.
52. Life’s too short not to take a few risks. So don’t be afraid of the chase. Go get your dreams!
53. Don’t be afraid to fail. Learn from your mistakes. Get up, dust yourself off and do it again!
54. It’s your life, do what you want—no matter what anyone else says.
55. If you’ve got a dream, you’re going to need courage. Leap. Cut the cord and start living the life you’ve always wanted.
56. Doing what you love can be scary. In life, you will need to step out of your comfort zone and do what you love.
57. Don’t live with regrets about not going on the adventurous journey you always dreamed of. A million tiny risks will not hold you back, so why should one big one?
58. Everything you want is on the other side of fear. Leap, take a risk, see the world and see yourself in a whole new way.
59. What if you could do anything? What if you could change anything? What if there were no hindrances? Step out, and take life by its horns.
60. As the day passes, we start realizing that there are so many things to do—things that make us feel alive. So, don’t be afraid to do them. Get the best out of life!
61. There’s no better time than now to chase your dreams. Go on, do it—the whole world believes in you!
62. You’re a one-in-a-million chance to work wonders in the world, and we’re here to give you everything you need to be a success. Go out there and make an example of yourself!
63. You’re one step away from the adventure of a lifetime. What are you waiting for? Go for it!
64. Stop putting it off! Now is the perfect time to jump in and make your dreams come true.
65. What is life if not one big adventure? Don’t sit on the sidelines as opportunities pass you by—put on that windbreaker and start exploring.
66. Life is an adventure. It’s a journey that’s full of surprises and unexpected moments. You never know what’s around the corner, so savour every moment.
67. Risk everything and achieve greatness. Life is happening right now. Don’t wait. Make it happen.
68. Don’t wait for the right time to come. Seize the day and go on a thrilling journey towards your dreams.
69. If you have a gut feeling that you just can’t ignore, then follow it. Great things are waiting for you around every corner if you just believe and push yourself to the max.
70. We’re all about living for the moment and enjoying what life has to offer. Your time is now.
71. Some say that it’s impossible to make big changes, but you can! You can be the change you want in life. So, get out there and do it!
72. Always be willing to try new things, even if you fail miserably. You never know what will work out until you try.
73. When it comes to life, remember that you can always try new things! Until you try, you won’t know which adventures will work out!
74. By trying out new things, we learn and find out what will work and what won’t. Adventure is key to understanding where opportunities exist.
75. Life is about taking chances, especially when you fail. If you try something new, take a risk and fail miserably, it probably means that something even more amazing is waiting for you.
76. Don’t be afraid of change. Embrace it. Try new things, even if the first few times are a disaster; you’ll be surprised by what works.
77. Take that risk. Make it happen. It’s time to step outside of your comfort zone and try something new!
78. Take a chance. Do something different. Live on the edge. Embrace adventure, it’s not just a trip, it’s a journey.
79. Making mistakes will allow you to improve yourself. Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone – that’s the only way you’ll learn anything.
80. Be bold, busy, and audacious. Do something you’ve always wanted to do, but have been afraid to try.
81. The only way to learn anything is to make mistakes. This means you must step out of your comfort zone. Take that bold step today!
82. Failure is the difference between success and failure. Don’t be afraid to take risks – that’s the only way you’ll get ahead in life.
83. Making mistakes is a great way to learn and improve and grow. It’s time to test yourself and meet the challenge head-on!
84. Failing can be an amazing learning experience. When you try something new, you gain life experiences that make your future better.
85. We’re firm believers in trusting your gut, so you should always follow that excitement in your heart to see where it leads.
86. Don’t be afraid to do what you want. Overcome that fear and just go for it!
87. Do what you want in life, knowing that there are many things to do out there.
88. Have a sense of adventure and do what you want. The things that matter most to you in life. This is how to live!
89. Do you want to travel the world? Tell your friends about it. Do you want to start a business? Tell the world about it. What is it that you want to do? Don’t wait for permission. Start telling people about it now.
90. What would you like to create in your life? What are the things that you want to see in your life? Maybe it’s a painting, a business, or an adventure. Whatever it is, don’t wait for permission. Just do it!
91. Life is short. You can’t afford to wait. Tell the world about your dreams.
92. If you have something big you care about, you have to tell other people about it. How else can it become reality? It’s time to stop waiting for permission and go out there and make it happen now.
93. You can change the world by using what you love to do. Start sharing your purpose with those around you by communicating clearly and concisely.
94. Set your sights on the future. It’s a big place, with enough room for us all. They can be bigger than you’ve ever imagined.
95. Don’t wait until you’re ready. You’ll never be ready. Live life now or God knows when you will be able to.
96. Enjoy the little things, like a long conversation with a friend over lunch. Remember that life is not always about chasing big dreams.
97. Life’s too short to stick to just one thing. Do what you love, and do things differently every day.
98. No matter what you do, be the best you can be. Do it for yourself and those close to you. Make the best out of life.
99. You don’t need to wait for the weekend. The best things in life happen when you’re out there exploring and being adventurous—finding a new favourite place to eat, or hitting the links on a beautiful golf course.
100. When you’re doing what you want, the possibilities and opportunities come naturally.
101. Life is too short to spend it doing something you don’t like. The world is full of opportunities to chase your dreams, whether that’s living in a foreign country or learning how to code. Do things that inspire you, and then share that with the world.
102. Live from your heart. Go where you want to go. Love what you love. Life is short. Don’t wait for anyone else to make your dreams come true.
103. Anything is possible when you do whatever it takes to pursue your passions.
104. Life is full of things to do—but it’s up to you what you want to do. Do what makes you happy, and live life to the fullest.
106. The time is now. Do all the things or do what it takes to find out what you love most.
107. Do what you want, when you want, how you want and with whom you want.
108. Doing what you want in life takes courage. Find some courage today, and take the world by storm.
109. Never let anyone discourage you from doing what you want. You are the owner of your life and you determine what you get to do.
You don’t always have to have a purpose or goals in life, but if something is important enough to you, then pursue it relentlessly with passion, even if others think that it is impossible or out of the question for you. Make strategic decisions on what you want to do with your short time here on earth and go after it like no one else can stop you from doing it.
Let me know what you think of these do what you want in life quotes in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.