By definition, extraordinary achievements are rare and something not done by everyone. The word extraordinary denotes something beyond what is ordinary or usual, which means it’s either within a person’s capability or it isn’t. It also means people who perform remarkable feats are put into a special or exclusive category.
Everyone can strive to be extraordinary but not everyone can reach it. If a goal is not worthy, you will fail before you even begin! That’s why you need to go for something extraordinary and strive for the best.
More than a million people have achieved extraordinary achievements in multiple fields from entrepreneurship to sports, entertainment to science, politics to technology.
Great achievement is usually born of great determination and perseverance. Success does not come easily. And what we get out of life depends on what we put into it. It takes hard work to make your dreams come true, and then once you have it, don’t let it go to waste!
As has been said, extraordinary achievements require extraordinary effort and motivation. However, quotes are a great way to inspire yourself and others to take the next step in business or in life to do the extraordinary.
Here is a compilation of extraordinary achievement quotes that’ll help you or someone take their life to the next level and achieve extraordinary ambitions.
Extraordinary Achievement Quotes
The most extraordinary people weren’t particularly exceptional when they were born. They became so by dreaming big, working hard, taking risks, and believing in themselves and then they achieved great things.
1. The key to achieving the extraordinary is believing you already have what it takes.
2. You can achieve extraordinary things. Do the extraordinary. Your life is an extraordinary adventure.
3. Every day is an opportunity to achieve something great. Go beyond what you think is possible.
4. Sometimes it takes the extraordinary efforts of an ordinary man to achieve the impossible.
5. Don’t be afraid of what others may think about your dreams. The people who will truly love you…will support you and cheer for you as you run towards your own extraordinary.
6. Don’t settle for the first idea that comes to mind. Fight for the idea that can change the way people think and act.
7. It’s possible to do things you never thought you could. If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough.
8. Try something new, something harder, and you will expand into more of who you are. And that’s when things get exciting.
9. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. If you want to be extraordinary, you can’t just do what everyone else does.
10. Most people don’t realize what they can do until they’re challenged to do more.
11. Believing in yourself, even when no one else does, can make you an extraordinary person.
12. Extraordinary people are those willing to do and think things that others haven’t. They push their own boundaries and limits in order to achieve what they have set out to accomplish and make their own mark on the world.
13. Never stop chasing the extraordinary. The extraordinary can only be achieved by the determined, courageous and self-disciplined.
14. To achieve the extraordinary, you have to be willing to do whatever it takes.
15. Be willing to do the things that other people won’t do. By doing this, you will achieve the extraordinary.
16. The extraordinary isn’t something that happens—it’s something that people do.
17. The extraordinary can be found in the ordinary if we search for it.
28. Life is short. Make the most of it and reach for something extraordinary.
29. Never forget, no matter how ordinary your life is, there is always someone who dreams of your extraordinary life.
30. To get the extraordinary out of life, you must expect and demand it.
31. Our ordinary days of doing ordinary things with extraordinary people is what makes our lives so beautiful.
32. You’ll be remembered for the difference you made and the way you lived.
33. Sometimes the most extraordinary things in life are those that are achieved not by doing the extraordinary, but by doing all of the small things that make up the daily routines.
34. The extraordinary comes from ordinary people who do extraordinary things.
35. The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream.
36. If you have a big dream, go for it! The worst that can happen is to have tried and fallen short.
37. In life, we all have the ability to make a difference. So when you see something that needs changing, do it.
38. When you start out, you may only be an inch tall, but if you keep growing, you’ll be a giant.
39. To be extraordinary, it’s not about being better than the next person. It’s about pushing beyond your limits and finding ways to do what you love.
40. Extraordinary is not something you’re born with. It’s something your hard work and dedication make you.
41. The most extraordinary achievements in this world are not done by extraordinary people, but by ordinary people doing what they can with what they have.
42. We’re all capable of great things, so let’s get out there and make our own history.
43. Do not put limitations on yourself. Set goals, and reach them one by one.
44. If you want to achieve the extraordinary in life, stop doing ordinary things.
45. The only thing holding you back from doing the extraordinary is being ordinary.
46. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. Always set your goals high, and don’t stop until you get there.
47. To achieve the extraordinary, you must attempt the impossible.
48. The path to the extraordinary is always under construction. Never Give up
49. To do something extraordinary, you have to be willing to suffer an incredible amount of failure.
50. I have always believed that anything is possible if you’re willing to work for it. Anything.
51. Being true to yourself, despite the influence of outside forces, leads to inner peace and happiness.
52. Dare to be different. Don’t be afraid to be impractical, or refuse to play it safe; be bold and assert integrity.
53. You need to get uncomfortable to get extraordinary.
54. Amazing things happen when you set your mind to them.
55. The people that are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
56. If you aim too high, you might miss your goal—but at least, you won’t come up with nothing.
57. Even if you’re not extraordinary, you can do extraordinary things.
58. Stop waiting for the extraordinary moments in life. Just go out and make them happen.
59. Celebrate the extraordinary by doing your best work.
60. The extraordinary is in the ordinary, to create something so special and awesome you just gotta go with whatever you’re feeling.
61. It is not necessary to create perfection, rather it is sufficient to be almost perfect.
62. There is an extraordinary version of your life waiting for you. Unleash it.
63. The height of your achievement is determined by the reach of your dreams.
64. The impossible is often the untried. Turn your dreams into goals and put your heart into reaching them.
65. Dream bigger than your circumstance, act bigger than your passion and work harder than your excuses.
66. Sometimes in life, you have to do what others won’t. Sometimes you have to do what others can’t. Sometimes you have to step up when no one else will and make a difference.
67. Achievement is like a guitar. If you dream of playing it, work at it and practice every day, you’ll eventually be good enough to pick out a few simple tunes.
68. You can do it. What you think is impossible, is possible. Believe in yourself even when others don’t. Even if it doesn’t make sense to others, trust yourself and your heart. Your instincts have kept you alive this far.
69. When the odds are against you, you have to think differently. You have to be willing to do things that others won’t do, simply because they’re hard. You have to embrace the grind and enjoy the hustle. That is how you become one of the best.
70. When you want to achieve the extraordinary, shift your thinking.
71. Don’t forget to push yourself to achieve the extraordinary.
72. To achieve the extraordinary, you must attempt the impossible.
73. The extraordinary can only be accomplished by the determined.
74. To achieve the extraordinary, you have to take risks.
75. In order to achieve the extraordinary, one must live life to the fullest.
76. Do the extraordinary. Live a life full of hope, possibility, and wonder.
77. To become extraordinary, you need to take action. It’s time for you to take a step forward and do whatever it takes.
78. Extraordinary achievement is always welcome. When you see good fortune, you feel happy and excited.
79. Extraordinary achievement requires you to be outstanding. You have to do things that others don’t. And that’s hard work, but it’s very rewarding work.
80. The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you have failed.
81. Achieve extraordinary results by doing ordinary things with EXTRAordinary effort.
82. We have an extraordinary opportunity to make a difference in our lives and the lives of others.
83. When you go for extraordinary achievement, the power, energy, and intelligence come forth to support you.
84. To achieve extraordinary results, you must take extraordinary action.
85. You don’t need to be superhuman to do the extraordinary.
86. Never be satisfied with the mundane, always strive to do extraordinary things.
87. Extraordinary is every day for us. We are committed to excellence and we strive to be the best.
88. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
89. Strive for excellence and forget about being satisfied with mediocrity.
90. The ordinary is just a starting point for the extraordinary.
91. Rise above the norm. Do that extraordinary thing you need to do today to smash your goals.
92. Be the someone that makes a difference. Look around, this world is all yours.
93. Be different from everyone else and do something extraordinary!
94. To live a life of purpose and meaning, we must embrace what is extraordinary about ourselves instead of running from these qualities.
95. Every day is a chance to be extraordinary. It’s ordinary to have goals. It’s extraordinary to achieve them.
96. Do not wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great.
97. If you do the common things in life, you will never accomplish anything except common things.
98. If you don’t think big and don’t dream big you don’t stand a chance of doing extraordinary things.
99. You can achieve the extraordinary when you believe in yourself.
100. Be bold, live outside your comfort zone, and go after the extraordinary.
The list of achievement quotes up there are for the most part positive, encouraging and filled with motivation to help you do the extraordinary. These inspirational quotes will help you access your inner energy by pushing you to perform at the peak of your skills.
I hope you got inspired by one or more. Do well to inspire others too by sharing the quotes.