The world is in dire need of peace, yet, the drums of war are secretly being beaten. Whether you believe this is all propaganda as a psychological war tactic against your sanity or not, we continue to see stories of death, destruction, and mayhem in our news feeds. Yet, here we are. We continue to go about our days as nothing has happened. In all fairness, there have been messages of peace from some leaders. So maybe it’s just a matter of time until things settle down?
The world is in dire need of peace – not the absence of war, but a settlement process, an adjustment of differences, and acceptance of the change. There must be an end to the present artificial division of the world into half-war and half-peace, a division in which I trust all men are agreed would be intolerable if it were permanent.
We can’t change the world unless we change ourselves. That is why it’s important to remember that the world is in dire need of peace. Inner peace allows us to feel good and be happy no matter what’s going on around us. It gives us the strength to fight or let go of things we cannot control. Peace may not be the total absence of war but a settlement process that requires an understanding between nations and an appreciation of every culture.
Wars are full of emotional and physical stress that can affect human beings. However, it is important to know that peace is essential in our lives, allowing us to live a healthy and successful life. Unfortunately, most people today are adversely affected by war since there are endless killings and wars. Despite this, there is a need for inspiration that may only be attained if the public unite their voices for peace.
We Want Peace not War Quotes
Peace is the most powerful weapon we have. Many quotes have been used to raise awareness for peace. To make peace, we must first talk to each other. We can press forward to reach this goal and move further away from conflict and war because, trust me, we want peace and not war.
1. Working together to make peace is the most powerful weapon we have. Peace can never be achieved without breaking down barriers with compassion, empathy and understanding.
2. Peace isn’t about being weak; it’s about being strong. The key is to find peaceful solutions that allow us all to live better lives.
3. Peace isn’t about being weak. It’s about taking a stand against injustice through the act of resistance. The key is to find peaceful solutions today that allow us all to live better lives tomorrow.
4. Resistance is not the problem. Our challenge is to find peaceful solutions today to live better lives tomorrow.
5. Peace isn’t about being weak. It is about standing up against injustice through peaceful moral protests. That is why we engage in resistance using peaceful imagery and ideas so that our futures will be bright and fulfilling.
6. The key to peaceful resistance is to make a point without losing composure. Make yourself heard, but avoid confrontation.
7. The thing about peace is that it isn’t passive. It takes work, energy, and courage. Now, more than ever before, we must use our voices to demand change and set a precedent for a better future.
8. Resistance is a beautiful thing. It speaks to the fight for our values and the betterment of our communities. Better still, it reminds us that we can resist with peace and positivity.
9. You can increase the pace of change by looking for meaningful solutions to today’s problems. Whether you are participating in a protest or lending moral support, every voice has an impact.
10. Peace is not an illusion. It’s a choice. One that starts with each of us. Even in the most difficult times and in the darkest places, it remains possible for each of us to choose hope over despair, love over hate, and faith over fear. Peace only survives where dialogue does too.
11. We retain the energy to create a better future when we accept realities instead of fighting them. Peace is achieved through nonviolent means.
12. When the most powerful nation on earth says they want peace, they better understand that peace means worldwide disarmament. Otherwise, you are merely negotiating with yourselves to keep your guns and bombs while the rest of us beg for scraps of food and clothing.
13. Putting an end to war begins with ending our own inner conflict. Our time has come to take a stand for peace in our hearts and minds.
14. We’re not looking for aggressive solutions. We’re seeking ways to help all of us live better lives.
15. We’re all in this together. If we don’t use peaceful solutions to address problems, things will only get worse.
16. Peace is something that we all aspire to, but few of us put any effort into creating. This wallpaper will inspire you and give you the determination to make your peace.
17. Peace is a choice. It isn’t just the absence of conflict; it’s the power to create an environment where everyone can flourish.
18. Peace is a compulsory choice for whoever wants to enjoy our sojourn on earth. It’s about coming together to create an environment where everyone can flourish.
19. Peace is a choice. It’s the power to create an environment where every life can flourish.
20. At an individual level, every person can be a source of peace. Everyone can have the power to create an environment where everyone else can flourish.
21. For peace, it’s up to us to create an environment where everyone can flourish.
22. We can decide to choose peace. You choose it every day with every word you say, the voice you give, and the action you take.
23. Peace is a choice. You choose it with your actions, words, and voice every day.
24. Make your peace a choice. It won’t always be easy, but we’re here to help you make the right calls.
25. Peace is a state of consciousness and a choice we make. It’s the phrase after “I forgive you” and the moment before “Perhaps a lesson learned here.” It’s not about the absence of war but the inclusion of love for all.
26. Peace begins with each one of us. It begins with you. It’s time to make a change. Peace starts with you.
27. It’s time to build a better world. Let’s teach peace. No more limits. No more excuses. It’s time to stop talking about it and make a change.
28. There is little peace left in the world. It’s your job to change that. It all begins with you. Make a change today.
29. You can change the world. It’s up to you. Peace is the result of understanding. Understanding passes through your heart.
30. It’s time to stop letting the things that disappoint you stop you from doing the things you love.
31. Today, let’s make a difference. Let’s be better than yesterday. You are more powerful than you know. When you take steps to improve yourself, your life, and the lives of others, change happens.
32. When everything around you is chaos, turn off the computer and tune in to yourself. It all starts with a single step.
33. Peace is a choice. A daily commitment to build the world we want to live in, filled with beauty and hope. No matter what happens in our lives, we always dare to persevere together.
34. Peace is a daily commitment. We choose peace by working daily to build the world we want to live in.
35. Peace is a choice that each must make every day. Together, we can build a better world.
36. We know that peace is a choice, one we have to make every day. Peace begins with each one of us. The more peace we generate, the more we’ll create a world where everyone lives in harmony.
37. Peace begins with you. The more peace you generate, the more harmony you create. It will positively impact those around you and your community.
38. Peace begins with you—but it doesn’t end there. The more peace you generate, the more harmony you create in your life and the world around you.
39. Generating peace by sharing peace is how the world grows. You can change the world by changing yourself, one breath at a time.
40. Start making peace with others and your community today. The ripple effect will spill over into your family, friends, and workplace.
41. Serve and spread peace throughout your community because this equation says it all: peace + harmony = better together.
42. Each level of success helps you unlock your potential and generate more peace.
43. It’s an idea whose time has come. It’s time to stop waiting for someone else to propose peace and make it happen yourself. It all starts with you.
44. Peace includes respecting yourself, the world around you, and those you are in a relationship with. It is a state of being that empowers people to make good choices.
45. Peace is not something you wish for. It’s something you make, do, something you are, and something you give away.
46. Too often, we are reminded of the destructive power that lies in chaos. But what if we could begin thinking of positive things? And what if everyone around us thought like that; would peace be possible?
47. The number one song on the Billboard Hot 100 was a tribute to peace. We all need more peace in our lives. The world starts with each one of us.
48. Creating world peace starts with finding inner peace. The more peace you have, the more you’re able to generate for others.
49. We share the importance of spreading peace. That’s why we are creating a place where artists, thinkers, and entrepreneurs can collaborate and educate, generating a movement that lightens the world’s hearts.
50. Peace? Well, we can all make a start by unloading our minds of anger and animosity. Let’s make peace a priority and watch the world change for the better.
51. There is no need to fight, speak up and make a change. You are the inspiration we all need to create peace on earth. Be the change you want to be.
52. A new way of thinking about peace: Freedom isn’t free. We must all actively fight for freedom and peace.
52. There is no reason we can’t build a kinder, gentler, more peaceful world. When we are inspired and share that inspiration with others, we can create a world of peace and harmony. We start by being inspired to create positive change in our own lives.
53. Peace is available to us in small acts of kindness, connection, and compassion. We can build a better world with our own words and deeds.
54. It doesn’t take much to impact our world positively. It just starts with one choice at a time, one opportunity at a time, one person at a time. Together, we can build a future of hope and light – where all voices are heard.
55. We believe in a world where the next generation builds on the best of our collective knowledge and craft a solution based on shared values and mutual respect.
56. Isn’t it time for us to wake up and take power back? A word has spirit. The mind has life. Love is the greatest. Be the change you want to see in the world. Make today your day of peace.
57. Peace is more than the absence of war. Join us on a journey to promote a culture of peace.
58. It’s easy to lose hope and forget peace. You could have lost a loved one or have trouble with the economy. But together, we can spread the peace you deserve.
59. Let us create a world free of war where all people live in peace, harmony and prosperity.
60. No matter how different we are, we all share the same concerns. We all want to live in a community where everyone feels safe and welcome. We all want peace, love and prosperity for ourselves and our families.
Be a Man’s Peace not His War
We are the generation of choice. We will heal the world by choosing love. Endeavour always to be the peace of the next man and not his war.
61. We wake up every morning believing that together, we can make the world a better place. Let’s build a better world, a world where strangers become friends and friends become family.
62. Take the time out of your busy schedule to make a difference. Each day you get to make choices that steer the course of your life. Be a man’s peace, not his war.
63. Peace is the key to a better tomorrow, so we must maintain it. Let us remind ourselves that peace is more than simply the absence of war. It is the presence of hope.
64. The word “peace” may be used too often today, and it has lost its meaning. Yet, the absence of peace is obviously relevant.
65. Creating peace isn’t about creating a sense of harmony. It’s about creating an environment where everyone feels safe to express their beliefs, have a voice and make a difference.
66. By creating an environment where everyone feels safe to express their beliefs, have a voice and make a difference, you contribute to creating peace.
67. Peace isn’t about being in harmony with everyone. It’s about creating a safe environment for everyone to have a voice, be heard, and make a difference.
68. Here, we do not try to create an environment of harmony. We create an environment where everyone has the freedom to speak their mind. This creates a unique space where new innovative ideas are formed and explored.
69. We are a company that is passionate about creating peace in the world. We believe that a peaceful environment is critical in building a better future.
70. Let us create a culture of peace by validating everyone’s emotional needs. Let us realize that we can be the first generation to end the war by working together.
71. Peace is not a dream, and it isn’t an ideal that we cannot achieve. It is something that is available to us all. It is there, just waiting to be seized.
72. We believe that peace begins at the local level, one child at a time—it’s why we go with this campaign. Our campaigns aim to inspire children, one of the most malleable populations, to make healthy decisions in their lives and use their platform as future leaders to advocate for peace and justice.
73. How can we change the world and take action to promote peace? Let every person try to the next person’s peace, not their war.
74. If you want peace of mind for your life, for your business investments or the future, it starts with a vision. You can create positive change in your easy and create an environment that promotes the success of everyone.
75. There are better alternatives to war; we should all make an effort to implement peace. It is time to end the war. I believe that we can all make an effort to create a more peaceful world.
76. Conflicts will happen, but instead of waging war, we should all make an effort to avoid fights and embrace a culture of peace.
77. It’s possible for us to live peaceful lives. We should all strive to see peace in the world. If we want peace, we need to make an effort.
78. Together, peace is possible. Peace is vital to the human condition. We should fight for peace and never give up hope.
79. There are always alternatives to war. It doesn’t have to happen and shouldn’t be the first option.
80. The kinds of wars we hear about in the morning news are devastating; they destroy families and leave behind a broken society.
81. Too often, we rely on violence to achieve our goals. There is, however, a way to escape the vicious cycle of violence and hatred; it all starts with education.
82. Compassion over cruelty. That’s what peace is all about. There are countless benefits to be gained by minimizing or eliminating the practice of war. The first step is changing your perspective and making peace with the desired outcome.
83. If you can change yourself, you can change the world. The key to peace is to fight for it. It takes a strong will, honest friendship, and a willingness to forgive. We should never stop trying to make the world a better place.
84. What is the alternative to war, protest and hardship? It’s cooperation, peace, and a better way of life.
85. The best way to create a better world is to not impose our beliefs on others, but rather live and let live, respecting the dignity of human beings.
86. We must be relentless in our fight for freedom. The journey will be hard, but we will triumph if we never give up.
87. Peace: you can be a part of it because we are changing the world based on a foundation of peace.
88. We are all-powerful, and we can do more than we think. We must try to live in peace together to have the future that we deserve.
89. Progress is never easy. But together, we can make a difference. Dedicating your life to the fight for peace, in any form, is a life well-lived.
90. Peace starts with every individual and spreading love. Let’s build a community that challenges hatred and spreads hope. Together we can make a difference in our world.
91. The world is full of beautiful places that people could fall in love with. “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” If every person does what they can to spread peace and love, we can make a difference. Together, there is nothing we cannot accomplish.
92. The more you talk to each other, the more you realize that you’re sort of like… people. We can be better than we have been. Together, we can move forward, away from conflict and war.
93. The most powerful weapon at our disposal as we set out to build a better world is peace. To build peace, we need first to talk and work on finding solutions together.
94. Not all countries are getting along. Some are doing better than others, but regardless of their status, the potential of war still looms. We can preserve world peace by talking to each other. This could be the first step towards a much brighter future.
95. Peace is the ultimate aspiration of every human and humankind. We’re inspired by each other and together can build this world that we have dreamed of.
96. We are inspired by each other and together can build this world that we have dreamed of. With everyone working for good, the possibilities are endless.
97. Together, we can make our dreams come true. I believe that we all have the capacity to create a better world.
98. The world is so full of beauty and possibility. Imagine a world where every person works toward the same goal of inclusive greatness. A place where we are all inspired by each other’s progress and, together, create extraordinary things. Join us!
99. We’re working towards a better world. Together, we can create a bright future and leave a positive legacy behind. By uniting our knowledge and skills, the world will be a better place. With the right mindset, we can accomplish anything.
100. Aspire to live in peace and help build the world we all dream of — a place where we can invite everyone and anyone to join us and celebrate life. We believe that a world of peace is possible, and the human spirit inspires us to imagine a brighter future for all people.
We must raise our voices for peace. We must speak for those who do not have a voice to speak for themselves. The fate of humanity depends on us. Believe in change. Believe in peace, and you will find that many others share this deep belief.
These are famous quotes on war and peace o help know that it is possible to achieve peace on this planet. Please be a man of peace by sharing with your friends.