Love is an amazing journey, and it’s something that everyone needs in their lives. However, the thing about love is that you never know how long it’s going to last. It can be a few days, weeks, months, or even years. But one thing we all need to understand is that even though we may be in love with someone right now, there will come a time when the love fades away or disappears. This can be due to many reasons. One of these reasons is that the person you love no longer feels the same way about you.
On the other hand, a relationship can only last if both people are happy with each other, and want to be together. If one person isn’t happy with their partner, they won’t try as hard to make things work out between them both. The result of this is that they will eventually end up breaking up or divorcing each other because they don’t want anything more with each other anymore, and this makes them feel hurt.
Sometimes, we get hurt, and we get betrayed by the people we love the most and the ones we give our hearts to. Being hurt by someone you truly love is a very difficult situation to be in. It can make you feel disappointed, and sad about life. If you were ever in this situation, then you might have felt like your world was ending and I hope you feel consoled already.
Here are some feeling hurt in a relationship quotes about being hurt in your relationship I do hope you found them useful and relatable.
Feeling Hurt in a Relationship Quotes
Feeling hurt in a relationship is inevitable because it involves two people coming together as one. But no matter what it is, the problem can always be solved, and both parties can be in love without having to hurt one another again.
1. Feeling hurt in a relationship is sometimes inevitable, but it’s always a good idea to reflect on what happened and learn from it.
2. Life is too short to be in relationships where you’re constantly feeling hurt. Cut the ties to people who make your blood boil, and spend more time with people who are sweet like candy.
3. It’s okay to feel hurt and angry when a relationship ends, that doesn’t mean you’re being dramatic.
4. It’s better, to be honest about feeling hurt in your relationship than to continue to pretend everything is ok. Being vulnerable is the bravest thing you can do.
5. Sometimes, feeling hurt means that you loved too much to let go. To heal and move on, remember you’re stronger than you think.
6. Feeling hurt in a relationship comes with it. Hang in there, everyone goes through the seven stages of grief. Just remember that you’ll feel better after you get over the denial and anger stages.
7. When you love someone and they hurt you, it’s not easy to just let go. But holding on to that anger and resentment is toxic to you, your partner, and your relationship. Don’t kill yourself because of feeling hurt in a relationship.
8. When you’re feeling, hurt in a relationship, the best way to deal with the situation is to have an open and honest conversation about how their actions made you feel.
9. If you are feeling hurt in a relationship, let the other person know and begin to work through the issue. If you are not ready to talk about it or the other person is not willing to listen, then it may be time to move on.
10. If you are being hurt by someone you love, do not let that discourage you from loving again. You may be hesitant to love again because of your past experiences with love, but remember that everyone is different.
11. It is important to realize that hurt feelings are normal in a relationship. If you have been hurt by someone you love, try not to hate them for it. The best thing to do is talk it out, and learn how to resolve conflict healthily.
12. Most people have been hurt in their relationships. The truth is that no one deserves to be abused or mistreated in any way. People who mistreat their partners don’t do it because they are lovable and worthy; they do it because of their issues. Leave, if you’re feeling hurt.
13. It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but can’t have them in your arms.
14. It hurts when you’re being ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want in the world.
15. Sometimes, we refuse to see the red flags in our relationships. If you are in a relationship with someone who is constantly hurting you and making things difficult, you need to leave.
16. Feeling hurt in a relationship can be the most difficult and painful experience for a person. The pain is even more excruciating when the person who causes the hurt is someone you love.
17. The feeling of being hurt by the one you care about the most, is indescribable. When someone hurts you, it is natural to feel angry and even vengeful. However, if your partner or spouse has hurt you, these feelings are best talked about.
19. It is important to forgive your partner for making you feel hurt, and move ahead with life. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
20. People say love hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts, and rejection hurts. Everyone confuses these with love but in reality-love is the only thing in this world worth having and it doesn’t hurt.
21. I know it’s hard when you feel all alone. But, if you look back at your life, there have been times when things were better. If you’re feeling hurt in your relationship, it’s time to let go.
22. There have been times in your life when you felt loved and accepted. Now that you’re feeling hurt, move on with your life.
23. You may be feeling lost right now. You may be feeling hurt or betrayed by your partner; but, you will be fine.
24. I know that’s hard because it seems like everyone has deserted you. But, they haven’t deserted you. They just need a little time to clear their heads and think things through.
25. Hurt is a reaction to something that happened in the past. Fear is a reaction to something that might happen in the future. You can’t control what other people think or say or do, but you can control how you react to it. Instead of continuing to feel hurt in your relationship, call it quits.
26. Feeling hurt in a relationship is not a healthy thing. When the pain of holding on is greater than the pain of letting go, it is time to let go.
27. The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. Leave, if you’re feeling hurt in your relationship.
28. You may feel confused, hurt frustrated, and worried. But first and foremost, you need to take care of yourself.
29. Feeling hurt or angry in a relationship often comes from seeing your partner’s behaviour through the lens of your history.
30. If you’re not loving and supportive, your partner might think it’s their fault for not making you feel better. And that can make them even more reluctant to do the right thing. Once you’re feeling hurt, just leave.
31. Sometimes, things fall apart for good reasons. That you’re feeling hurt in your relationship doesn’t mean you’re life should end. You can do better.
32. Feeling hurt is natural, but too often, we don’t take the time to accept or understand it completely. We feel like we’re being trampled on when in fact, we are trampling on ourselves by not accepting what has happened.
33. Accept being hurt and leave that relationship. When you keep pushing away the hurt until something snaps, everyone involved gets hurt more than if you’d have accepted it from the beginning.
34. Feeling hurt is a normal part of every relationship, especially during challenges and differences in personalities or lifestyles. But if you don’t allow yourself to feel hurt, you’ll find yourself getting into destructive relationships that will do more harm than good.
35. If you want to cut off someone who’s hurting you, just say no to their requests. If they ask you to go out with them and if you care about them, then tell them no. You don’t have to feel bad about saying no, because your feelings must be respected.
36. When you’re in a relationship, it’s important to remember that you’re in it for the long haul. As time passes, you’ll have more opportunities to learn what you don’t like and do things differently. If someone is making you feel hurt and angry at any point, first try to talk through the issue with an open mind.
37. Unnecessary drama. If your partner is constantly bringing up little issues or complaining that the other person is always picking on them, then it might make you start feeling hurt.
38. The worst thing that can happen to a relationship is when someone gets hurt or angry and they don’t know how to respond.
39. Instead of letting yourself be hurt by someone else’s emotions, take a moment every day to acknowledge what your partner is feeling and why they might be acting the way they are. You might discover that they’re hurting because they miss you.
40. Relationships are a funny thing. You’re bound to get hurt, and the other person will probably do something to hurt you eventually. But that doesn’t mean you have to let it harden your heart.
41. Sometimes, you just have to walk away from the people who hurt you over and over again. Stop giving them opportunities to destroy you.
42. When someone hurts you, it’s because they no longer value the relationship they have with you. It’s better to let them go.
43. If someone wants to be a part of your life, they will make an effort to be in it. So don’t bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay.
44. It is okay to feel pain in a relationship. It shows that you are still alive, and it shows that it is not just the relationship but you who matters.
45. It is okay to feel hurt in a relationship; when we are hurt, we are reminded of ourselves, that we are alive, and that we are different from our loved ones, and in that sense, we are independent of them. And so it is okay to love through pain.
46. We must acknowledge the fact that feeling hurt in a relationship does not mean that we should not love our loved ones anymore. On the contrary, feeling hurt in a relationship can remind us of how much we love them, and how important they are to us because they are different from us and because they have so many wonderful traits which make them unique and special.
47. When you love someone, and they break your heart, the first thing you want to do is tell them not to worry about it because it’s not going to shatter you. But the truth is – it does. Maybe not forever – but it does.
48. Sometimes, the person you thought you loved your whole life is just someone who took advantage of your vulnerability. Once you realize that, there’s no getting back together with them. It’s time to move on.
49. Sometimes, we find it so hard to move on from a relationship that we just keep on hurting ourselves. We dwell on the pains in our past relationships and refuse to give love another chance.
50. When someone you love breaks your trust by making you feel hurt, it’s hard to forgive them for what they did; it’s harder to forget.
Hello there. I’m sure you had a good time going through these collection of feeling hurt in a relationship quotes up there. I’m also sure they will help you ease the pain you’re going through in your relationship.
Kindly drop your comments and share the post with others. Thank you.