In a relationship, you can feel used if your partner treats you or speaks to you in a disrespectful way. You may feel used if they take advantage of your kindness and generosity. You may even feel used if they treat you as an object or just something to have fun with.
Feeling used in a relationship can be an emotionally painful experience. It’s also a common occurrence, especially when you are dating someone who is using you to fulfil his or her needs.
It is normal for people to feel used when they discover that their partner isn’t reciprocating their efforts. They may feel like they are being taken advantage of or that they are the only ones doing any work in the relationship.
If this describes your situation or you’re struggling with something different, you probably want relatable quotes like these feeling used in a relationship, quotes. Check them out and thank me later.
Feeling Used in a Relationship Quotes
Feeling used in a relationship makes you feel unsure if the love your partner gives you is real or not. Don’t be afraid that they will leave. When you’re feeling used in a relationship, make sure you talk to your partner about it.
1. The pain of feeling used in a relationship can be devastating. Sometimes, it’s so hard to pick yourself up from that. It’s okay to feel hurt, but it’s important to keep moving forward too.
2. It hurts to feel used in a relationship, but knowing that it’s normal doesn’t make the pain go away. We can’t control how people act or treat us, but understanding more about what’s going on emotionally and mentally when people behave badly can help us let go of the blame, forgive others, and heal our own emotional wounds.
3. Stop. Feeling used in a relationship gives you superpowers. Use them to create your dream life.
4. Almost everyone knows what it’s like to feel used in a relationship. Learning how to trust your gut will help prevent situations where you may be disappointed and heartbroken.
5. When someone you love is using you, your heart can get broken; that feeling of being used and disrespected. You deserve to be treated with love and respect.
6. If you’re feeling used in your relationship, it’s a sign that it’s time to move on from the situation you’re in. We’ve all been burned by someone, but don’t let it hurt for too long. You deserve better.
7. Pain gets a bad rap. Without it, we wouldn’t grow, we wouldn’t change, and we’d never learn the difference between good and bad.
8. Feeling used in a relationship is so painful. Heal and feel your best. You’re not alone, and there is help.
9. The pain of being used by someone you love is almost always worse than the pain of being alone.
10. The pain of being used can be debilitating. You are not less if someone used you or lied to you, but you will always be more after those experiences.
11. To feel used, to feel taken for granted, and to then be pushed aside is one of the most painful feelings in a relationship
12. When you feel used, it’s natural to be hurt. It doesn’t mean you have to be bitter about it, though. You’re allowed to get better.
13. Feeling used by the one you love is like having the wind knocked out of you. You feel used, abused, and disrespected.
14. Being used in a relationship is never okay, and unfortunately, many people stay in such relationships.
15. If you’re heartbroken and feel like you’ve been used, take a step back and remember that it’s not always about you. Oftentimes, people are looking for love in all the wrong places, and when they don’t get it from the person they’re with, they move on to someone else. Everyone deserves to be loved and accepted for who they are, even if you have to look a little harder to find it.
16. It’s not a walk in the park to be used. But it doesn’t last forever, and the people who take advantage of others will never feel satisfied in life.
17. It’s hard to know how much a person loves you when they can treat you badly. And it’s even harder to realize they don’t love you at all.
18. It hurts to feel used in a relationship. Know that it’s not you, it’s them.
19. Feeling used in a relationship can be tough. You should never feel used in a relationship. Relationships should never be a competition. Don’t let someone else’s insecurities and fears make you feel like you have to put yourself last, or make you feel less than them.
20. It’s so hard to admit you’re being used. It takes a lot of strength to move on and take care of yourself.
21. People who’ve been used in relationships can become cold and bitter. Let love into your heart, and you’ll be giving yourself the greatest gift of all.
22. Feelings of betrayal and rejection from a bad breakup are normal. The healing process is different for everyone.
23. You did not deserve to be lied to or used up and thrown away like a paper cup. It may be hard to get over this person, but once you do, you’ll find a way to care less with every passing day.
24. The pain of feeling used in a relationship is worse than the actual use.
25. The pain of being used in a relationship is real. When you feel used in a relationship, it’s painful. However, this pain can be used as an opportunity for self-growth.
26. Feeling used by someone you love is the worst feeling in the world.
27. To be used and then thrown away is the worst feeling you can ever have in a relationship.
28. Being used in a relationship is never okay. Binge on your favourite show or a delicious chocolate cake, but never let someone else consume you.
29. No one deserves to be treated like a doormat. If you’re feeling used and abused in your relationship, kindly leave.
30. It’s not true that time heals all—for some people, it’s like a scab that keeps getting reopened. They never quite get over it.
31. Like a used tissue, tossed away after a single use. If you’ve ever been used in a relationship, you know how it feels.
32. A relationship where you feel used leaves you feeling broken. Good vibes only come from healthy and happy relationships.
33. You don’t have to be used in a relationship—you can get out and recover.
34. The pain of being used by someone should never be underestimated. It teaches us to be guarded and cynical in relationships with others.
35. When you’re in a relationship where someone just uses you, it feels lonelier than being single.
36. If someone makes you feel used instead of cherished, it’s time to walk away.
37. They use your presence to breathe, they use your love as a crutch. Never let them trap you in the cage of their own selfishness. No one deserves to feel that way.
38. Don’t let anyone push you around or make you feel bad about yourself. Don’t let them make you their emotional punching bag all the time. Everyone deserves respect, and if someone doesn’t give it to you, then walk away.
39. That one person who used you as a pawn and broke your heart is an idiot. You are better than that. Always remember that you’re worth someone who truly sees your worth, who will keep your best interests at heart, and who wouldn’t dare to end things with you over text or ignore your calls just because he’s had a bad day.
40. You deserve the kind of guy who would drop everything in his life for you because he knows that the two of you make each other better people; not the one who uses you.
41. Dating is a roller coaster of emotions. Don’t feel used or taken advantage of. If you do, it could just mean that this person isn’t right for you.
42. The familiar pain of feeling used in a relationship can make us dig deeper into destructive patterns or cause us to shut off entirely.
43. The hardest thing about feeling used in a relationship is accepting how you were treated and realizing that there’s no changing these things.
44. Every time you feel used in a relationship, it’s because you put the other person first and let them use you instead. You deserve better.
45. When you feel like you’re being used remember that it’s the person who puts you in the end zone that has to catch you when you inevitably drop the ball.
46. Feeling used in a relationship is one of the most painful experiences people have to go through. It can seem never-ending at times and there’s no one better to relate with than others who had once been hurt too.
47. Feeling used in relationships can cause self-doubt, loss of identity, stress, and negative self-talk. The effects last beyond the breakup.
48. You’re selling yourself short when you let someone use you. The pain of being used is nothing compared to the pain of never knowing what you could have had.
49. If you have been used or deceived by someone in your relationship, it’s okay to feel hurt. Relationship abuse can leave people feeling confused, alone, and hopeless. The abusive tactics your partner has used are designed to make you doubt yourself, to feel like you must stay in the relationship and obey them.
50. It’s hard when you’re feeling used in a relationship. You’re not wrong for being upset. Sometimes, being used hurts more than just ending up alone.
Hello there. I’m sure you had a good time going through the collection of feeling used in a relationship quotes up there. I’m also sure they will help you know how you can manage or get out of a relationship that’s making you feel used.
Kindly drop your comments and share this post with others. Thank you.