It is not easy to find inner peace when you are part of the human race. People are sometimes mean, nasty, and cruel. Things go wrong. Sometimes, nothing works out the way we want it to. And life is full of painful surprises.
At some point in time, most of us experience several kinds of pain in our lives. It could be social pain, which usually happens when we get rejected by others; existential pain, which results from things like the death of a loved one; or perhaps physical pain, which occurs when walking and running or doing sports.
We get hurt by other people – when they’re rude to us or deceive us, betray our trust, or make fun of us. We get hurt by life’s circumstances: being laid off from a job we love, or dealing with a slow economy. Some people even hurt themselves because they do things to please other people all their lives.
If you’ve been living in this world for quite some time, chances are life has been hurting you or someone you know. Well, there is a number of always getting hurt quotes that express this better. See them in the list following of always getting hurt quotes.
Always Getting Hurt Quotes
No matter how hard we try to love, we are always getting hurt. But that does not mean that love is worthless. It just means we should be careful with it because it can hurt us as much as anyone else.
1. Even after all we do to try and love, to be there for others, we are always still getting hurt.
2. There’s always going to be someone, somewhere who will hurt us but they’re all not worth it.
3. We are always getting but there are no guarantees in life—only risks. If you live your life in a way that allows you to absorb the good times and endure the bad, then your future will be full of happiness
4. No matter how hard we try, we will always get hurt in life. But if you work hard and love with all your heart, then someone will be there for you in the end.
5. You are not alone in this world, you are part of a bigger family. You will always get hurt because that is life. But when you learn to forgive and let go, you can be free to love again.
6. Though we try to love, life always hurts. But we are stronger than the pain—and our memories of how much it hurt will make us stronger in the end.
7. We are always getting hurt. No matter how hard we try to love, no matter how hard we try not to be hurt, we can’t escape the fact that life is full of pain. The only thing you can do is learn to take everything with a smile and a song and keep going.
8. There are times when we believe that when we love someone, it’ll be easy for them to love us back but we end up always getting hurt.
9. We will always get hurt in life if we are not careful. We have scars from the past and some of our wounds will never heal because they remind us to be more cautious in the future.
10. We always get hurt, but sometimes we have to take a hard fall before we can get up.
11. People always hurt, it’s part of the process to grow and learn; it teaches you what is wrong and corrects it.
12. We are always getting hurt. No matter how hard we try, things are going to get worse before they get better. Always trust in the process.
13. No matter how you try to love somebody or take care of them, they’re going to hurt you in the end. But it’s important to keep your head up and keep moving forward.
14. We all get hurt in life, but the beauty is in how we choose to get up and move on.
15. We always get hurt. What’s the point of always trying to love if you’re always hurting? Give it up for self-love.
16. There is no place in the world where you can’t see someone or something getting hurt. It’s inevitable. You just have to remember that every time.
17. No matter how hard you try, it’s impossible to avoid getting hurt. But that’s okay—as long as you learn from the experience and try again.
18. You will never realize how much you love someone until they leave or die. Life is filled with hurtful things, but it’s still worth living.
19. Always striving to love others, doesn’t mean we have to bend over backwards to do so. But it’s a good idea to remember that sometimes life is going to be hard, painful, or even hurtful—and it’s okay.
20. You will always get hurt in life. It’s not a question of whether, it’s a question of how bad you have to get hurt before it stops.
21. We always get hurt but it’s better to get hurt early and grow from them than to wait until you’re already hurting and nothing can help.
22. We’re always going to get hurt by someone. And the worst part is, some days we won’t even see it coming.
23. Even when we try to do the right thing, life always hurts. Be careful what you wish for because you always get it.
24. Life is full of hurt, but remember the things that make you really happy. So whatever happens, just go with it.
25. No matter how you try to love, no matter how you try to be loved, you’ll always get hurt.
26. We are always getting hurt. We can’t help it. The important thing is to realize that pain is a part of life and to know that there will be things in your life that you can’t change—like the fact that you will hurt.
27. We always get hurt. But it’s how we let the pain in or push it away that defines our lives. So don’t be afraid of being hurt, instead embrace it and learn from it.
28. We are always getting hurt. The only thing that hurts more than getting hurt is not getting hurt.
29. No matter how hard you try, you will always get hurt in life. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t keep trying to love anyway.
30. The more you try to love someone, the more likely you are to get hurt. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. It just happens that in life, people always get hurt.
31. We are always getting hurt. You can’t hide from the things that will hurt you, but you can choose to get back up and keep going.
32. There is always pain, but it’s not the end. It’s just a little push to keep growing. Life is beautiful and there is always something to learn and appreciate.
33. When we try to love others, someone always gets hurt.
34. It doesn’t matter if a relationship works out or not, it’s always going to hurt. Because everyone gets hurt in life.
35. No matter how much you try to be perfect, you will always get hurt. But if you keep trying, one day you’ll hit the jackpot.
36. We are always getting hurt. The only time we aren’t getting hurt is when we’re dead.
37. We always get hurt in life no matter how hard we try to love, but we also always remember the pain will disappear if we keep moving forward.
38. No matter how hard we try to love, we will always get hurt. But the good thing about getting hurt is that it makes us stronger and more determined in life.
39. The truth is, no matter how hard we try to avoid being hurt by others or hurt ourselves, we will always get hurt. And that’s okay. We just need to learn how to heal once we get hurt, so that we can live a happy life.
40. The truth is, we will always get hurt. But it’s how we respond to that pain that defines us as a person.
41. We are always going to get hurt. Sometimes someone will leave you. But remember, when it all falls apart—they weren’t worth holding on to in the first place.
42. Life is a series of lessons you have to learn the hard way. You will always get hurt. The good news is that it’s always better to get up and try again than give up in despair.
43. No matter how hard you try to love someone, they will always hurt you.
44. The thing about love is that it isn’t fair. You get hurt, you feel pain, but you keep hoping and trying because that’s the way love works. And if you’re lucky enough to find some way to keep going, eventually things start to change for the better.
45. We all have our own way of getting hurt. But every time you fall, get up and keep moving forward. If it doesn’t work out this time, just try again the next day.
46. We are always getting hurt. We don’t have to love the way we hurt, but we can learn to love the way we heal.
47. There are no promises that life will be pain-free, but there are ways to make life more bearable in the midst of it all.
48. No matter how much you try to love someone, they always seem to hurt you.
49. No matter how much you try to love the world, there will always be someone who hurts your feelings.
50. Don’t ever think that you are going to get through life without getting hurt. You are never going to get through life without getting hurt. But you have to learn from them, you have to grow from them and do better the next time around.
51. We all get hurt in life no matter how hard we try. But the important thing is not to let it stop you, but to keep moving on.
52. Life is not a bed of roses. It’s full of thorns, and getting hurt is just part of being alive.
53. Life is full of hurts and heartaches, but it’s also full of love. Always keep the love in your heart and always take a chance to fall in love with yourself.
54. Life is full of thorns and sharp edges. We are always getting hurt. The only way to keep going is by loving yourself in spite of the pain.
55. We have to love, we have to try and be there for people, and most times, we’re going to hurt. You can’t just give up on people when they’re in pain.
56. The more you love, the more you hurt. From your lover to friends, family, and sometimes even ourselves. We are always getting hurt.
57. No matter how hard we try to love—always get hurt. And it’s not just about romantic relationships. It’s about all of the ways in which we are hurt, every day. So let’s embrace the truth that hurts, and then choose wisely where we put our energy.
58. We are always going to get hurt, it’s how we cope with the pain that matters.
59. No matter how hard we try to protect ourselves, someone will always find a way to hurt us. Love hurts, but it’s worth it.
60. Most times, you’ll feel a bit lost, or a bit confused, or a bit unsure. It doesn’t matter. You’ll get hurt. You’ll get disappointed. Just know that it will be okay.
61. Love is not always pretty and sweet. It’s real, it hurts and it’s messy. But if you’ve ever really loved someone, there’s no way you won’t love again.
62. No matter how hard we try, we will always get hurt. But remember that there’s always tomorrow, and you can be stronger for all the pain you’ve endured.
63. Life is full of hurt, sadness, and pain. But also love joy and happiness. And sometimes we can’t predict which will show up next.
64. We will always be hurt. It’s part of the human condition. You can’t avoid it, but you can choose how to respond.
65. Life is full of ups and downs, we are always getting hurt. But the lesson we learn from life’s obstacles is that we have the power to create the life we love.
66. No matter how “hard” we try to love, we often get hurt and disappointed. But the pain doesn’t last forever. The recovery takes time, but it will come if we keep trying and don’t give up on love.
67. Throughout our lives, we’re always getting hurt. We hope that it doesn’t last for too long, but it does…but that’s okay. Because even in the worst times in life you should still try to be happy.
68. Life is about getting hurt and learning from those experiences. You can’t love if you don’t get hurt, you can’t learn if you don’t fail.
69. We all get hurt. It’s a part of life, but don’t let it break you. You just have to keep coming back for more and pushing forward.
70. Life is a journey and we will get hurt no matter how hard we try. That’s just the way it works. The fact that you’re willing to accept that, understand that, and learn from it is what makes you a strong person.
71. We can’t stop the hurt. But we can choose how we react to it. So learn from your pain and cherish what you have today.
72. You will always get hurt in life no matter how you try to love. So don’t give up but keep loving until your love is complete and if you still feel pain just know the more you learn about yourself and the people around you, you’ll be able to fix it.
73. No matter how hard we try to love, we will always get hurt. But the good news is that it’s a part of life, and so is the pain. The great challenge lies in learning how to live in spite of it all.
74. No matter how hard you try to love others and forgive them, there will always be someone willing to hurt you.
75. No matter how hard we try, no matter how much we love, things will get hurt—and that’s okay.
76. In the journey of life, we all get hurt in some way. But it’s how we deal with those hurts that matter. Always love yourself and be yourself.
77. We all get hurt, but it’s how we deal with the pain that defines us.
78. If you’re ever in doubt, remember that no matter how hard you try to love someone, you will get hurt.
79. We all get hurt. It’s a part of life. It doesn’t make us any less worthy of love.
80. Most times in life, you’ll get hurt, and you’ll get angry. People won’t care about you. And sometimes they will. But the important thing is to remember that no matter what happens, it’s always worth getting up tomorrow and trying to love again – because the pain never goes away but you do.
81. The hurt will always be there, but the pain will go away when you realize that you are better off without him.
82. Life is hard. We always get hurt. But that’s the point. Always try to love, but always fall in love with yourself first.
83. There will be times when you’ll get hurt, but the only way to make it through is to keep trying.
84. You will always be hurt. But that’s the price of being human. Let the scar tissue harden, don’t let it break you.
85. Life will always hurt you, but you need to know how to love yourself through it
86. No matter how hard we try, life will always hurt at least once. It’s just a fact of life. Don’t let it stop you from living your best life.
87. No matter how hard you try, there will always be a part of you that hurts. But as long as you believe in yourself, heal the hurt, and keep moving forward, then you will eventually find your way.
88. Most times life hits you where you live, but it doesn’t have to happen. You choose how hard or easy a situation makes you feel.
89. No matter how hard you try, you will always get hurt. But don’t ever give up on love—you might just be surprised by the person who loves you back.
90. We all get hurt. It’s the nature of life, but it doesn’t mean we have to give up on loving. Keep going and never give up on your dreams!
91. No matter how hard you try or how much love you put into a relationship, there will always be someone who is better than you and will make you feel like you’re not good enough. But even though they hurt you, remember that they are still human too.
92. Sometimes, if you’re lucky enough, the people in your life who love you will hurt you. But hopefully, at some point, they will also make you want to be a better person.
93. No matter how hard you try to love someone, no matter how hard you try to understand a heartbreak, it is never going to be enough.
94. No matter how hard you try, you will get hurt. But the good thing is, that life is full of endless lessons to teach. So keep trying and don’t stop!
95. Life is hard and it’s full of bumps, bruises, and broken hearts. But the truth is love can keep you going, even when things get tough.
96. No matter how hard you try to love someone, there will always be a part of you that hurts. But don’t be afraid to fall in love again. It’s more important than anything else in this world. It’s worth fighting for.
97. We are always getting hurt in life, whether it’s by loved ones, friends, or even strangers. The question is not how to get hurt, but how often we get hurt and how strong our capacity to handle pain and suffering really is.
98. We are always getting hurt, but we will never be broken.
99. You will always get hurt in life, it’s inevitable. The only thing you can do is learn from your mistakes and try to never repeat them again.
100. You’ll never love completely. You’ll always be hurting. But that’s okay because you get to choose how much of yours
No matter how careful we are, sooner or later, we all get hurt by other people. It hurts because it puts us in a position of vulnerability and forces us to trust others when we know we can’t trust them.
The always getting hurt quotes here best capture this and are the most touching and inspiring to come by. By now, you must have gotten one or two to express your feelings or speak on the subject of always getting hurt. You can let me know which of them is in the comments section.