Holidays and weekends are special. They bring joy, happiness, and excitement to our lives. The days of the week have always been a source of speculation and debate. We all know what Thursday feels like; that stressful combination of anticipation, dread, and jealousy. Friday is the calm after the storm, but it can be equally disheartening during a long work week when you’re in anticipation of your impending freedom.
Everyone loves Fridays. It’s the day when you can breathe out, relax and enjoy yourself after a long week of work. Friday is a day we eagerly await. While most people dread going back to work following a long and relaxing weekend, Friday provides the chance for a new beginning. And it is that feeling of a “new beginning” that can often be so inspiring.
Whether you’re thankful for that next vacation or the chance to get caught up on some projects before the weekend, here are some Friday thankful quotes to send you into the weekend with smiles on your faces.
Friday Thankful Quotes
I’m thankful for Fridays, and I hope you are too. When it comes to working from home, I look forward to the end of the week when I can spend the day doing absolutely nothing; and that’s exactly what I do.
1. I am free to do whatever I want because it’s a Friday. I’m so thankful for today.
2. You made it! We made it! The end of the workweek is in sight, and the weekend is just around the corner. Be thankful for all you have and all you’ve done to get you here.
3. Friday is the day set aside for gratitude to recall all that is great in your life. What else could you ask for?
4. This is the end of the week and my favourite day of the week. I’m so thankful. Here’s to Friday.
5. I’ve made it. I’m done. Week over! What are you waiting for? I feel so thankful. It’s Friday.
6. The best day of the week. I’m so thankful for Friday because it’s the start of a long weekend (you can talk to me about that on Monday) when I can spend quality time with my family and friends!
7. Thank God it’s Friday. It’s the end of the week, and we’re stoked to have a day off. Now let’s celebrate this Friday by being thankful.
8. It’s Friday! I’m grateful for this weekend, friends, and family.
9. It’s the end of the week, and the weekend is almost here. We’re thankful for fun times with friends and family, good food, and all those little moments that make life worth living. Enjoy your Friday.
10. Wishing that you have a fun, fantastic, and thankful Friday.
11. I’m so thankful it’s a happy Friday. Time to squeeze in that last bit of fun before the weekend is over.
12. Thank God it’s Friday. I’m so thankful, to say the least. Cheers to a fun-filled weekend.
14. It’s Friday, guys! I’m thankful for everything that happens on Fridays.
15. I’m thankful for Fridays. I’m grateful for friends. I’m grateful for my family. I’m grateful for a long weekend. I’m grateful to you.
16. I’m thankful for Fridays. I’m grateful for friends. I’m grateful for my family. I’m blessed with a long weekend. I’m thankful for everyone.
17. I love Fridays. I love my friends. I love my family. I love a long weekend. I love you.
18. Fridays make me happy. Friends make me happy. Family makes me happy. Long weekends make me happy. You make me happy. I’m so thankful.
19. What I have in my life is enough to be happy about. I am thankful for Fridays and that it marks a long weekend.
20. Aren’t Fridays great? What a way to start the weekend! This Friday is especially great, as my friends and family have arrived from all corners of the country. I am so thankful to have them back.
21. This has been such an amazing year, and no one is more thankful than I am, especially during the holidays. It’s Friday, finally!
22. Friday is here! It’s time for friends and family, and don’t forget to let the good times roll. Be thankful. The weekend is only just beginning.
23. Friday is here, and I’m so thankful. It’s time for friends and family, and let the good times roll.
24. That day of the week is finally here, so celebrate with friends and family! It’s time to unwind, recharge your batteries, and focus on fun. I feel so thankful and blessed. The party is just waiting for you to get started.
25. It’s Friday, and I am thankful and excited. I love Fridays – what’s not to love? Fridays are the start of the weekend, family time, and friends. It’s a good day.
26. It’s Friday. It’s time for some fun with friends and family. May your weekend be filled with excitement and joy. Be thankful.
27. You’ve made it through the week! Be thankful. It’s time to kick back and relax with friends and family. Here’s to the weekend!
28. Friday is an amazing day of the week. It’s a time to be thankful, get together with friends and family, let loose, and have fun.
29. Friday! The ultimate day to celebrate. The end of the work week and time to be thankful and enjoy family, friends, and fun.
30. It’s finally the weekend—you’ve waited all week for this! Be thankful it’s here. Turn your Netflix on, bring out that tub of ice cream, and let the good times roll.
31. The weekend is the perfect time to be with the ones you love and celebrate life. Be thankful for it. Go out there, and get it done!
32. Happiness is something everyone should strive for. It’s the feeling of joy and living in the moment that will keep you wanting to live longer. Be thankful and happy because it’s Friday.
33. I love that you are always up for trying something new. I can’t wait to visit the gigantic art museum with you this weekend. I feel so thankful and elated already.
34. Gratitude is the most powerful thing in the world. When you live in a place of gratitude, there is no room for negativity and hate. Gratitude is the key to unlocking unlimited happiness. Be thankful for another Friday.
35. It’s Friday! We’re thankful to be here, and we hope you are, too. Enjoy the weekend!
36. It’s Friday. Be sure to thank a teacher before the end of the day.
37. I’m thankful for the friends and family I have that keep me going. Thankful for the laughs, kind words, and hard work from my colleagues. Thankful for this Friday.
38. Work hard. Play hard. Or don’t work at all. It’s Friday, so you know what I’m talking about. Cheers to a thankful weekend.
39. Time to get the weekend started, and I couldn’t be more thankful.
40. This Friday feeling is the best kind of Monday blues cure. I’m so happy and thankful.
41. I’m thankful for Fridays because they mean the weekend is almost here.
42. The best way to appreciate a Monday is to be thankful for all the Fridays in between.
43. Fridays are made for fun, so get out there, and have some.
44. Friday is almost here, and so are the weekend plans.
45. Finishing this week strong and looking forward to the weekend. I’m so thankful it is Friday, you guys!
46. Thank God it’s Friday! Time to unwind and reflect on all the good things in our lives.
47. I have another reason to be thankful for Friday.
48. The Lord is bringing me more reasons to be thankful for Fridays.
49. Friday, you’re the best. Thank God it’s Friday, everyone. Let’s make this Friday one remember.
50. Let the weekend begin. Weekend wishlist: thankfulness, good weather, great friends, and a good book.
51. Friday is so close, and it’s making me happy and thankful.
52. Thank God it’s Friday! Today is the end of the workweek—a little reminder to be thankful for all the people and things you love.
53. Friday! There’s nothing better than a good weekend. Have yourself a Friday Little Lunch, eat and be thankful with your friends.
54. Never a bad day when you can celebrate the weekend. I’m so thankful.
55. It’s almost the weekend! Hustle. Rest. Have a great weekend!
56. Friday feels even better when you know the weekend is ahead. And it’s even better when your favourite coffee shop has a discount on Black Friday.
57. Thank God it’s Friday. What are you most thankful for this week?
58. And there is something so damn good about Friday. I feel so thankful, honestly.
59. I feel so thankful right now. Counting down the minutes till Friday, counting down the hours till Friday.
60. I’m so ready for the weekend, and it’s only Wednesday. The weekend is almost here.
61. Happy Friday, everyone! We’re incredibly thankful to be with you this fine Friday morning to kick off the weekend.
62. Bring on the weekend a chance to recharge and do what you love.
63. It’s Friday! I’m thankful for having a great team that makes my job easy, for my boss who appreciates all the hard work I do, and for incredible clients. I’m also thankful for this glass of wine that I am about to enjoy.
64. This Friday is for you. You did it. You survived the week. Now, let’s get out of here!
65. It’s Friday, and I am grateful to be a part of the #teamfriday. I’m going to make today great.
66. Thank God it’s Friday. There’s no better way to spend it than with friends, a good meal, and lots of family fun.
67. It’s a beautiful day to listen to your favourite song, thank your classmates and teachers for all their hard work, and excitedly look forward to the weekend.
68. Friday is the last day of the week to get stuff done before relaxing over the weekend. I’m so thankful it’s here.
69. It’s Friday; Thank God it’s Friday. And in other news, it’s almost weekend time.
70. Friday, let’s get down to business, but first, let’s talk about how good it feels to be back in your arms. I’m so thankful.
71. Thank God it’s Friday. Let’s get this weekend started with thankful hearts.
72. This is my favourite and best day of the week. I feel so elated and thankful.
73. This day of the week is what I look forward to all year. I’m so thankful right now.
74. I simply adore this fabulous day of the week. It makes me feel very thankful.
75. I’m so excited and thankful for the weekend to start.
76. Being thankful for the little things in life can make a difference in your happiness levels.
77. It’s the end of another week, and that means it’s time to celebrate.
78. Thankful for Fridays. Thankful for friends to spend them with. Thankful for life and all its rich complexities.
79. Happy Friday, friends! What are you most thankful for?
80. It’s the end of another week! Thank your lucky stars, and be grateful and hopeful.
81. I’ve made it. The end of the week is in sight. Bring on that feeling of a thankful Friday.
82. Thank God it’s Friday! Cheers to the weekend and another week down.
83. Get ready for a weekend that’s anything but basic.
84. The best parts of the week are ahead, and on Friday, we can start fresh, rejuvenated, energized and ready to take anything on. I’m so thankful.
85. I’m thankful for another Friday with you.
86. It’s Friday, and you’re still here. That must mean a lot to somebody.
87. Thank God it’s Friday! What are you thankful for this week? I’m so thankful for my friends, family, and my job!
88. Another week, another Friday. Here’s to a happy, thankful, and healthy wrap-up.
89. It’s a thankful Friday! I am so looking towards a free day.
90. Thank God it’s Friday! The best Fridays start with a little gratitude.
91. Thank God it’s Friday! It’s time to kick back, have fun with friends, and party tonight.
92. The weekend is here, and it’s going to be a good one. I’m so thankful.
93. No matter how you spend your weekend, we’re thankful for each one of you. Have a happy and safe Friday.
94. Friday is the best day of the week. Happy weekend everyone. We’re thanking our lucky stars today.
95. Thank God it’s Friday. It was a good week. We hope it’s a great weekend, and we’ll see you again Monday.
96. Looking forward to the weekend? Ready to hit the ground running? Let’s do this!
97. Every day is a Friday when you’re thankful.
98. The weekend is finally here! What are you thankful for? Be thankful for the little things.
99. I’m so thankful for this day to cherish family and friends.
100. Thank God it’s Friday. We’re thankful for long weekends and that you got this.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about going through the collection of Friday thankful quotes up there? Please, provide an answer in the comment section. Don’t forget to tell others about this page. Thank you.