The full moon that falls closest to the autumnal equinox is called the harvest moon. It rises in the east at sunset, climbs high in the sky all night long, and sets in the west at sunrise. The harvest moon is traditionally a time for gathering crops and going out to enjoy the night air. The name comes from an old folk belief that the brighter light of a full moon makes it easier to see what you’re doing when you’re out working in the fields.
The harvest moon occurs every September and October as the earth’s orbit places the moon in a line with the sun and earth, making it appear slightly larger than normal. As such, it rises around sunset and sets around sunrise. Because of this unique alignment, the bright moon can be seen at night for several nights in a row — a phenomenon known as “the full hunter’s moon.”
Full moons vary in appearance throughout the year due to changes in Earth’s atmosphere, which affects how light refracts off its surface. But near equinoxes like this one, when sunlight hits our planet at an angle rather than head-on, high-altitude clouds seem to glow brighter than normal against a dark sky (that’s why we see more stars).
The bottom line is, that there are so many full harvest moon quotes you can choose from that it is difficult to pick one. This is why I have collated the best full harvest moon quotes and sayings. So read on to learn more about the full harvest moon quotes that I have provided for you.
Full Harvest Moon Quotes and Sayings
The full harvest moon is the most popular time for love spells. If you feel lonely, think of it as a sign that your soul needs to be filled with someone special. No one will know the meaning of the full harvest moon until they are in that special relationship.
1. We reap what we sow. A full harvest moon represents periods of prosperity and abundance. It’s time to reap the benefits of your hard work and experience a time of fulfilment, peace and abundance.
2. The Full harvest moon is the time of year when we reflect on our lives, reconnect with others, and prepare for a new season of abundance.
3. The full harvest moon is a light of inspiration, wonder and magic—all things that will get you into the mood for fall.
4. The full harvest moon is the time when nature reveals its most subtle secrets. Be still, listen and discover what your soul is saying.
5. The full harvest moon is a time of abundance. It’s the perfect time to release old ways of doing things, and start fresh.
6. The full harvest moon is the perfect time to reflect on what has passed, dream of what will come, and plan for future success.
7. The full harvest moon is a time of reflection and abundance. May we all acknowledge the wisdom within, so that we can share it with others.
8. The full harvest moon is the brightest and darkest moment of the year. So it is with life and love. Be in tune with nature and let the moon’s rays guide you home to yourself.
9. Harvest moon is an ideal time to take advantage of the cold nights and enjoy the calmness of a full moon.
10. Harvest moon is a natural time to be thankful for your blessings and take advantage of the calmness to reflect on your goals.
11. If you’re looking for a perfect chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, you will have the best time at the harvest moon.
12. Soon this full moon will be in your sky, and it’s more than a time to celebrate. It’s also a time to reflect on the bounty of life—the abundance of crops, fruits and vegetables we can harvest in just one season. We are truly blessed by our abundance and hope you enjoy this harvest month.
13. The harvest moon is the full moon that occurs closest to or on the fall equinox. When it appears in September, it marks the start of autumn and signals the end of summer.
14. There is no denying that full moons have both practical and spiritual qualities. And they say a lot about the changing seasons.
15. The full harvest Moon is a time of reunion and balance. It’s a time to reflect on what you’ve done and think about what you have yet to do.
16. Looking for a new perspective? The full harvest moon creates a great opportunity to reflect and let go of the old to make room for new opportunities.
17. What better time than the full harvest moon to take a moment and reflect on what has been created? As you look upon the moon, take the time to think about which things in your life are no longer serving you. This can be anything from relationships with others, negative thoughts and emotions, or old behaviours that no longer serve you.
18. The full harvest moon is a reminder that it’s time to go with the flow, reflect on your past and look ahead with excitement.
19. With each new cycle, the full harvest moon stirs a sense of celebration, a need to commemorate the past and look forward to a future that is full of possibility.
20. There’s a lot of pressure to stand out. But you can’t go wrong when you take the time to be yourself. The full moon is a reminder that our fantasies and goals are within reach. It’s time to embrace the fullness of life.
21. The full moon is a potent symbol that reminds us of our limitless potential. The time you have right now to make your dreams a reality is the fullness of life. So, dare to live.
22. The full harvest moon provides the space for planning and strategizing. It’s time to put your dreams into action.
23. The full moon will expand your mind. It’s a reminder of all the good things in life that we forget when things get hectic.
24. The full harvest moon has been a source of mystery and mysticism since the beginning of time. It attracts people’s attention and breathes life into their dreams and desires.
25. The full harvest moon is the peak of the harvest season. It signifies that everything has been worked and cared for with attention, love, and inspiration. Let your creativity be free, let it shine bright tonight.
26. The full harvest moon is a potent time for manifesting new ideas into reality. This is the perfect time for you to rise above what others think is possible and prove them wrong.
27. As the full harvest moon approaches, now is a good time to reflect, plan for your future, and make that future one you will be proud of.
28. When the full moon rises this month, grab a pen and a pad of paper. What do you want in life? Jot it down. Now take a look at your list and how close you are to achieving your goals. If it seems like you still have a ways to go, never fear!
29. The full harvest moon is a reminder to be grateful for what we have and appreciate the beauty of the world around us.
30. The full harvest moon is a symbol that reminds us how much we have to be grateful for. Be sure to take your loved ones and friends on a walk while it’s still out.
31. The full harvest moon is a magnificent symbol of gratitude and reflection. It provides us with a rare opportunity to stop, recover, and breathe easily.
32. The full harvest moon will soon rise in the sky. This is a perfect time for us to reflect on what we’re grateful for, and a perfect reason to celebrate!
33. The full harvest moon is a time when we can reflect on the past year and bring in new beginnings for the future.
34. The full harvest moon is one of the last good times to be out hunting and gathering for food before winter comes around. It’s an excellent time for reflection.
35. Don’t miss out on the goodness of the full harvest moon. It’s the perfect time to be out hunting and gathering for food. Reflect, reconnect with loved ones, and enjoy this magnificent spectacle.
36. When the full harvest moon rises, it’s time to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Hunt some food and gather your supplies for winter. It also gives you a good opportunity to reflect on all of your accomplishments over the past year.
37. Howl with the full harvest moon tonight. The days are getting longer, the nights are getting colder, and even more exciting things are about to happen. So forget about the world for a moment and just focus on the full moon.
38. The full harvest moon is a beautiful reminder of prosperity in our world. It’s the perfect time to appreciate the people and things we care about the most.
39. We must never forget the true purpose of the harvest moon—a celebration of the bounty of nature, beauty and abundance.
40. The full harvest moon is a living celebration of the cycles of nature, a time to appreciate the bounty in our lives and our gratitude for a world that sustains us.
41. The full moon is a reminder of how nature has something for everyone. We don’t need much to be content and the natural world is there to help. It’s a metaphor for our lives because everyone can find happiness, abundance, and prosperity in the natural world—and that’s beautiful.
42. The harvest moon is one of the biggest and brightest full moons of the year, making this the perfect time to reflect on your accomplishments.
43. The full harvest moon is upon us. The perfect time for a long walk, a romantic date night or just hanging out with friends. Sit back and let the stars inspire you this weekend.
44. Moonlight is cool, but a full moon gives us life-giving power. So try to stay up after sunset when you can see the full moon one more time before it disappears again.
45. The harvest moon is the full moon closest to the Autumnal Equinox. This is an excellent time for our crops and food to be harvested, so we reap the benefits of all our hard work.
46. There is a power in nature that can be seen in the full moon. Its energy and shine can help us see what we are ready to face and accomplish.
47. Nature is an amazing force, and the full moon is its subtle path to teach us about the cycles of life and the power within. It’s all about trusting in the moon’s energy to help you reach your goals!
48. On a clear night, when the moon is a round full circle – with no clouds, it lights up the sky like no other star. It is bright and energetic and can tell us when we are ready to move forward.
49. Full Harvest Moon is the perfect time to reflect on your life, make good choices and move forward with a positive mindset. Let’s do it together!
50. The full harvest moon is the time when crops grow and trees bear fruit. It’s also the perfect time to start a new venture or reach your goals.
51. Often hailed as a sign of success, the full harvest moon has inspired business entrepreneurs for centuries. It’s a very spiritual time and a great time to make new plans for the future.
52. The full harvest moon is a great time to plant your new seeds. Whether they are personal or professional successes, make the most of this opportunity to get the job done.
53. The full harvest moon is a time to reflect and celebrate. Reflect on what it means to you—and how you plan to harvest the fruits of your labour.
54. The full harvest moon shines brightly. It is a perfect full moon to gaze at and admire as you rest and rejuvenate.
55. Farmers have used the lunar cycle to plan the harvest for centuries. Whether you’re a farmer, artisan, or just a cultivator of your own life, use this time to take stock and plan for your future.
56. The full harvest moon is a delightful time of year. There’s always something in the air, there’s always something about this month that makes everything more special and more enjoyable than the rest of the month. With it being a full moon, we get to enjoy nature more than ever– because everything is now clearer and brighter under the light of a full moon. Whether you’re out camping or just looking out your window at the moon, it doesn’t matter; you’ll have many opportunities to make great memories during this time of year.
57. Just as the moon is a symbol of prosperity and plenty, the autumn harvest can be an opportunity for a bountiful harvest of experiences that will last you a lifetime.
58. The full moon shines bright on the night of November 3 and 4. This harvest moon marks the autumnal equinox and a time to reflect on what you are grateful for.
59. It’s the time of the year when we feel most grateful for our hard work in the past. It is also a time that encourages us to stay in tune with our creative side and plan for what’s to come.
60. The full harvest moon marks the beginning of a new cycle. It’s a time to start fresh, and make plans and dreams while we can still see stars in the night sky!
61. The full harvest moon is a time of intense growth and change. With the moon waning, you may feel your power waning as well. You don’t need to retreat into hiding—instead, you can embrace the new opportunities that come your way.
62. Communication is about understanding and openness. And when we are communicating with each other, we are telling our stories. The full harvest moon is the perfect time to tell that story to our loved ones.
63. This is a very special time to reflect on the past year and look forward to what’s coming next. The full harvest moon will soon be in the sky, and we should be looking forward to cultivating abundance, growth and prosperity in all areas of our lives.
64. The full harvest moon is the time of year when we can feel the most connected to nature. As you walk through your day, let the light of this full moon guide you to your best self.
65. Full harvest moon means time for reflection and dreaming, time to make plans for the future. When the moon is waxing, we’re more creative and productive. Full Harvest Moon is a great time to be creative and get things done.
66. The Full Harvest Moon holds within it the potential for great change and growth. Be careful how you approach this time because there are many opportunities for growth in your life.
67. The Full Harvest Moon will be the brightest of the year. It is a time to give thanks, reflect on our lives and look forward to what’s next.
68. Even if you can’t see it tonight, know that others are looking at it. In light of its continuous presence in our sky, you should be thankful. What has this harvest moon brought? Where is your life headed? Now is the time to reflect on these questions with gratitude.
69. The full harvest moon is a great time to get outdoors. Let your senses be seduced by the beauty of the night, and by how it feels to be alive.
70. The moon is full, and harvest time is here. The harvest moon marks a turning point in the lunar calendar, signalling the beginning of the fall, and a time of abundance.
71. There’s a lot to be said about the Full Moon. It is one of nature’s most powerful catalysts for change, creativity, and transformation.
72. Harvest moons are a gift. They bring us closer together and remind us to be grateful–to cherish the land, and all its gifts.
73. Harvests are a gift from the earth, and the harvest moon brings it closer together. It is important that we find gratitude in the little things, and cherish them.
74. We need to harvest moons to appreciate what we have. Harvest moons are a symbol of gratitude and being thankful for the food that we eat.
75. The full harvest moon is the most beautiful and romantic time of the year. If you feel like you’ve been waiting forever for ‘the one to finally show up, then it’s the time!
76. The Full Harvest Moon is rising. Let the love and harmony of nature be reflected in your life as it shines bright on this day.
77. The full harvest moon is the season of fertile soil and bountiful harvests. This harvest moon is bright and full, just like the hearts of those who celebrate with you.
78. The full harvest moon is the most beautiful time of the year. It’s a reminder to be grateful for what you have and be thankful for our blessings.
79. The full harvest moon is a time to reflect on the things you’re grateful for. This year, make your night even brighter with our new collection of colourful harvest moon decor.
80. The full harvest moon is a momentous occasion. It marks the end of the harvest season and a time to reflect on what has been accomplished and what will now be harvested in the coming year.
81. The Full Harvest Moon is the month’s third and final full moon. It occurs halfway between the first and second quarter moon, signalling a time for planting seeds and sowing the seeds of new beginnings.
82. Full Harvest Moon. The most intimate moment of the year is the time when we are most likely to be in touch with our emotions and souls.
83. Let the full harvest moon shine upon your dreams, hopes, and aspirations. Use it as a source of inspiration to manifest everything that you desire.
84. The full harvest moon is a reminder to be mindful and appreciate the harvest you have, until next time.
85. What is a full harvest moon? A total lunar eclipse is when the moon passes directly into the Earth’s shadow and casts its entire surface in the darkness.
86. The full harvest moon is the centrepiece of a harvest festival. It represents a bountiful harvest, and all the bounty is brought together at once.
87. As the full harvest moon rises tonight, think about all of the blessings that are in your life. Let your heart be full and let yourself enjoy this most beautiful time of year.
88. This full harvest moon reminds us to trust the process of creation. We need to let our minds rest and allow ourselves to be guided by the divine feminine, by our intuition and by what comes into our field of awareness.
89. The full moon is the ultimate secreted-away, mystical creature that only comes out when surrounded by silence and stillness. When you’re alone, in your little world.
90. Full Harvest Moon is a dreamy and mysterious moon, it enlivens the senses and encourages joyous feelings. Reach for the stars and leave worry behind you with a Full Harvest Moon.
91. Harvest Moon is a symbol of bountiful harvest and hard work. The full moon at this time in the calendar represents the end of summer, the beginning of autumn and the anticipation of harvesting all that has been planted duringthe spring and summer seasons.
92. Harvest moon is a great way to end the harvest season, celebrating nature’s plentiful bounty with beauty and respect for all living things.
93. Harvest Moon is a fantastic way to celebrate the harvest and the fruits of your labour. It’s a night that you can go out and get in touch with nature.
94. Farmers around the world welcome the full harvest moon and celebrate the good harvest season with food, time with family, and ceremonies honouring the earth.
95. The harvest moon is often called the maize moon, filled with deep and rich colours of corn. It brings joy and happiness to those who work hard during the growing season to watch their crops mature just in time for harvest.
96. The full moon is a time for celebration, whether you’re singing your heart out on the dance floor or savouring the stars. This is an opportunity to behold the world with a renewed sense of wonder, to feel the power of an ancient rhythm pulsing through your veins and whispering tales of love and joy. The harvest moon shines its light on all of us, offering everything from strength to wisdom.
97. This harvest moon is huge, round and orange. It’s the Earth’s closest approach to the sun, so it shines with more intensity than usual — as well as appears larger to our eyes.
98. This is the full harvest moon. It’s the most beautiful time of year when all your hard work and persistence comes to fruition. Let this light shine upon you on a summer night so sweet.
99. A full moon is a symbol of prosperity, fertility and happiness. It represents the harvest season and the bounty of fruits that it brings
100. A Full Moon is the time when the moon is fully illuminated. A full moon symbolizes happiness, love, and peace. It is also believed to bring forth good luck and prosperity.
If you loved the collection of full harvest moon quotes and sayings, please do well to drop your comment and share the post with your loved ones. Thank you.