Having people that we care about around us is part of what makes life a lot easier. This would include our family members, friends, colleagues and even neighbours. We all come together to celebrate during the good times and take care of one another if the going gets tough.
One of these tough times would be when a family member is down with an illness. It is often said that good health is better than wealth because life is a little less stressful when the body and mind are healthy.
We ought to take care of each other at all times but a family member who is sick deserves the extra support and care especially an older one.
Your grandma not being at her best health means that you get to go the extra mile to be more supportive by caring, comforting and sending get well soon wishes, quotes and messages to her.
If you happen to be in the same city as her, then, a visit to your grandmother is necessary with an item from gift ideas for your sick grandma.
Whether you are near or far away, I suggest that you send her some get well soon wishes until she fully recovers. This is where I come in because I have written some top-notch get well soon grandma quotes and wishes for your grandma, to help with her recovery process. I’m also sending my best wishes to your grandma so that she can have a speedy recovery.
Get Well Soon Messages for Grandmother
To my darling grandmother who takes care of me as though I was still a baby, I wish I could be there to take care of you as well.
I’m hoping that this message will help you feel a lot better as you get well soon. I love you so much, grandma.
See: The best ways to maintain a long-distance relationship with your family members
1. Dear grandma, I know in my heart that you’ll recover sooner than you know it.
Just keep being the best grandmother in the world.
I love you so much and I’m praying for your recovery.
2. I’m no doctor but for my special grandmother, I can become anything.
Whatever you need me to do for you as you recover, consider it done.
3. I hate the fact that this is happening to you but I know that you’ll be fine before you know it because I need my grandmom to be upon her feet in no time.
Love you, grandma.
4. Grandma, I know how much you hate taking any kind of medication.
All this would be over in a flash, I promise.
Get well soon.
5. No one deserves to be sick, especially my sweet grandmother.
I’m sending you my best wishes and I hope you get well soon enough.
6. Hey grandma, you and I know that this illness doesn’t belong in your body, you will be fine before you know it.
Take care of yourself.
7. I’m rooting for the best grandmother in the world to get back to great health soon enough.
All my love to you.
8. Dear grandma, I was in a bit of shock after learning that you weren’t feeling too well but I snapped out of it because I know that my grandmother is a warrior and she always pulls through.
You’re a rock mama, you will be ok.
9. I don’t ever want to hear about you not being ok.
I take courage knowing that you are such a strong woman.
Get well soon, grandma.
10. If I could grandma, I’ll take your ill health away but unfortunately, I cannot.
I only hope for your quick recovery which will be sooner than later.
11. No better time than to remind you how strong of a woman you are.
Reminding you of this so that you can stay strong and get better for every one of us.
My dear grandmother, please feel better.
12. To the sweetest grandmother to ever exist(you know I mean it), I wish you a quick and smooth recovery back to great health.
13. To my sweetheart, grandmother and friend: with love, I’m sending you all my best wishes so that you can be alright in no time.
14. I wish nothing but to see you hale and hearty again.
Get well soon grandma, sending you lots of love.
15. Grandma, I can’t tell you how sad it is to hear about your health status but then, I’m hopeful that you will get back to your best self as quickly as possible.
16. You are loved, grandma and you being healthy is something I pray for every day.
You will get through this as always.
I love you, grandma.
17. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible soon so that you can be ok again.
Love you, grandma, please feel better.
18. Grandma, I’ll come to see you as soon as I can.
In the meantime, I wish you comfort and better health.
19. As you get well soon grandma, I want you to know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
20. Dear grandmom, I hope you are feeling much better today and I continue to wish you more perfect health and a smooth recovery.
21. You seemed so happy in the video call, I’m happy that you are not letting the sickness weigh down your cheerful spirit.
Get well soon grandma.
22. I can’t tell you how much it means to me to hear that you are feeling much better.
That is all I ever want grandma, for you to always feel better.
23. Be strong for all of us grandma and I’ll equally be strong for you.
You are going to be alright, mama.
24. I would like nothing more than to hear that you are finally alright.
I’m sending you all my love and recovery wishes.
25. I’m super thankful for the gift of a grandmother like you and I want you at your best always.
This is only a temporary downtime, get well soon my love.
Get Well Soon Wishes for Grandmother
Dear grandma, I’m sending you my best wishes for a quick recovery.
I know that you are such a strong woman and that you’ll get well soon enough. You being my grandmother makes life easier for me and I hope that I can bear such hope for you as well. Take care.
26. Starting the day with sending my dearest grandmother the best wishes for a quick recovery.
Do take care of your amazing self.
27. I’m thinking of you grandma and more importantly, I’m wishing you a speedy recovery back to great health of mind and body.
28. I know that you are going to be okay, I just want it to be sooner than later.
Get well soon grandma, all my love to you.
29. Hi grandma, I hope that you find more strength to feel better today.
Have a beautiful recovery day.
30. I hope that you heal by the hour, regaining your strength and better health as the hours go by.
Wishing that you get well as soon as possible.
31. Hi grandma, consider this a ‘get well soon’ virtual card.
I love you so much and you’re going to be alright, I know that.
32. I trust that you are feeling better already.
If it will make you feel any better, I’m wishing you a faster healing process.
Take care grandma.
33. I hope my darling grandmother is having an incredibly beautiful day and feeling a lot better as well.
You will get well soon, I know it.
34. Dear grandma, I have no doubt in my mind that you will be all strong and healthy in no time.
Please take care.
35. Mama, I hope you feel a lot better knowing that I’m thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.
You’re going to be okay.
36. You have a whole family out here sending you the best wishes ever as you get well in no time.
37. I just want to see you at your best with that big beautiful smile of yours.
I can’t wait, grandma, get well soon okay.
38. To the most loving grandmother in the world, do get well soon.
All my best wishes of great health to you.
Your favourite grandchild(insert wink emoji).
39. Just take the time and get a well-deserved rest as you get well soon.
Sending you virtual hugs grandma, I miss you.
40. At first, I was worried when I heard that you were under the weather but then I took comfort knowing that you’ll be alright before you even know it.
41. This is only a temporal discomfort, nothing to worry about.
You will be better than okay in no time.
Love you, grandma.
42. Missing you deeply and wishing you the best of health as you get back on your feet soon.
Take care mama.
43. I have joy in my heart knowing that you are well taken care of and that makes me happier.
You are going to be fine, grandma.
44. The thought of you not being in great health aches my spirit but then again, I know that you will get well soon enough so that I can continue being your troublesome grandkid(insert laughing emoji).
45. Think only happy thoughts and get well as soon as possible, I will be doing the same for you my dear grandma.
46. I hope this illness fades away soon enough because you don’t deserve any form of discomfort.
I’ll be here cheering you on to great health.
Love, (insert your name).
47. Hi grandma, remember that your favourite grandkid is here thinking of you and giving you all the good wishes as you get well soon.
48. Wishing you a sound and smooth recovery back to your favourite daily activities.
Feel better grandma.
49. Dear grandma, I want nothing more than to see you all healthy and strong again.
Looking forward to seeing you at your best soon.
50. I’m hoping that you find the strength to get back your fitness and return to great health of mind and body.
Grandma Get Well Soon Prayer Quotes
To my sweet grandma who sends me prayer verses and bible quotes when I’m feeling down, I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and equally praying for you to get well soon. I wish you nothing but the quickest recovery. You are loved, grandma.
See: Morning prayers for good health and safety
51. Let the day bring you healing from heaven to restore you to perfect health.
Giving you my best wishes for you to get well soon.
52. I raise my voice and pray to the Lord to restore your health to its best state and I believe that you are healed.
My dear grandma, please get well soon.
53. Grandma, I know how much you believe in the healing power of Jesus, may your belief in God grant you a safe and sound recovery, amen.
54. Be still and let God work His wonders.
Receive your healing and get well soon.
I miss you so much, grandma.
55. Praying that God will bless your medications so that they can help you feel a lot much better.
Take care grandma.
56. It is my sincerest prayer that the good Lord will strengthen you and make you feel a lot better.
57. Hi grandma, with every faith in my heart, I pray that you get well soon so you can be at your best again.
58. May the Lord bring healing to your body and make you whole again.
Get well soon grandma.
59. You are not alone, you have all of us and more importantly, you have God.
You are on your way to receiving instant healing, amen.
60. Grandma, I know a medicine that is also super effective; prayers.
I pray for you and with you that you get well soon, amen.
61. I give thanks to God because I know that He has already healed you.
Now, make sure you keep resting as I continue to pray for you.
62. May the good Lord restore to you the strength of your youth as your health improves day after day.
Have a smooth recovery mama.
63. Grandma, I know that you are trusting in God for all-around healing and good health, so shall it be now and always, amen.
64. May the angels of the Lord watch over you as you start your journey to a quick recovery.
And grandma, know that I’m here for you.
65. My dear grandma, I pray that the blessings of today will bring with it more great health and wellbeing for you.
66. Praying for your healing process to speed up and for your medications to bring you the desired results, amen.
Do take care of yourself, mama.
67. With each day that passes, may God’s grace replenish your strength and restore you to perfect health of mind and body.
68. Sickness doesn’t belong anywhere near your body so therefore I pray to the Lord to heal and restore your health.
Get well soon grandma.
69. Hi grandma, I’m sending you my warm and cheerful thoughts for the day as I continue to pray for your absolute healing and peace.
70. Grandma I know you to be strong and resilient and I pray that you recover as soon as possible and all can be okay again.
71. I pray that your healthy days will return to you and that God’s grace will always keep you safe and give you comfort.
72. I’m not worried grandma, God is seated on the throne and He will heal you in record time.
Take care of yourself and be rest assured that I’ll always call to say hi.
73. I don’t want you worrying about anything at all.
The doctors are doing all that they can and the master healer knows about this so you are as good as healed.
Get well soon grandma.
74. Grandma, you are completely healed in Jesus name.
Receive your strength back and continue to have your peaceful life.
I love you so much.
75. I sincerely wish that I was by your side to help you through this period but what I will do is pray for you now and always.
Grandma, you are healed in Jesus name, amen.
Quick Recovery Messages for Grandma
Dear grandma, when I heard of your illness, my heart was so disturbed but then again, I know that you will surely pull through this like every other time. I wish you a quick recovery and I hope that this message from me will make you feel a little better.
76. I’m sending you all the love and comfort and wishing you an incredibly quick recovery.
Do feel better, grandma.
77. As you recover from this, I hope you get back your strength and have all the warmth you need to feel a lot better.
78. Grandma take all the time you need to have adequate rest.
You will definitely be fine in a few days.
Trusting God for your quick recovery.
79. I just need to hear that you have become much better.
Wishing you instant healing and recovery.
80. I’m grateful that I have you and I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you.
You’re going to be fine grandma, I wish you a quick recovery.
81. You always take care of everyone else, now please let us all take care of you.
Praying for your quick recovery and good health.
82. The best part of life is a healthy body and mind to carry out the day’s activities.
I wish you a stronger and healthier body today as you get well.
83. My day got better when I found out that you were feeling a lot better.
You will continue to get better until everything goes back to normal as soon as possible.
84. I can’t bear the thought of you having any discomfort.
I wish you nothing but the best of health today as you feel better.
85. May your strength be renewed and your body be energised.
Feel better grandma, have a quick recovery.
86. Dear grandma, you take your health care seriously so I can’t imagine how you feel right now, all I know is that I want you to feel better already and you will before you know it.
87. With all the love and best wishes I have, I wish you the quickest of recovery grandma.
I will be thinking about you and praying for you.
88. Being your favourite grandkid means that this should affect me more and it does.
I can’t wait to see you all recovered and stronger again.
89. Hello grandma, I don’t think that I’ll feel okay until you completely recover from your illness.
I have faith that your recovery will be fast.
90. I’m so happy to learn about the progress of your healing.
My darling grandma, everything will be alright.
I love you so much.
91. All I can think of is how I want my beloved grandma to get well soon and get back to being her best self.
I love you so much and I miss you more.
92. I love you grandma and although I’m not there to hold your hands and watch you heal, I’m still here cheering you back to perfect health.
93. I don’t know if one can actually have a perfect state of health but that is what I wish for you; a quick and smooth recovery to the best possible state of health.
Love you, grandma.
94. It feels nice to know that your recovery process has already started.
I do not doubt that you’ll be back to your best in record time.
Take care of yourself, mama.
95. Dear grandma, you are not the type to fall sick easily so the news about your ill health came as a shock but then, I know that you’ll bounce back to great health quickly.
96. You already sound like you’re doing okay.
Of course, it’s you, grandma, you always get better.
Please take care.
97. I want to skip to the part where you’re fully recovered and strong again, I can’t wait!
Wishing you a speedy recovery grandma.
98. Constantly praying for you to feel better and back to your normal great self.
All the love from your favourite grandkid.
99. Dear grandma, consider me your human sunshine and sunflower to help you recover quickly.
Whatever it is you need, let me know( insert love emoji).
100. I believe that you are going to be completely okay in a short while so make sure you rest properly and take your medications as and when due.
I’ll call to remind you(insert laughing emoji).
Wishing you a quick recovery grandma.
I do wish your grandmother a quick recovery and I’m pretty sure you found a couple of messages from these best get well soon grandma quotes and wishes you can send to her as she gets well soon enough.
Remember to be her human sunshine, showering her with all the love and best wishes.
You can tweak these messages to make them more personal with the additions of pet names, inside jokes and more.